The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 11th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 11TH MAY.

MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY.

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost (Romans 14:17).

The recreated human spirit produces endless joy. Thus, it’s easy for every and any Christian to be happy, by simply choosing to be. Someone who’s not happy about himself can’t make anyone else happy.

It’s one of the ways you know people who are frustrated; they tend to pass it on. Don’t live that way. You have a responsibility, and a serious one at that, to make yourself happy, especially if you’re a leader at any capacity. God expects that you’ll give those under you godly examples. So, exude joy. Be happy. Under such an atmosphere of joy and gladness, a lot more can be accomplished.

The Spirit of God does more for and with us in an atmosphere of joy and happiness. The reverse is also true: Satan has a field day in the lives and environment of people who are moody and sad. Demons attach themselves to people to make them restless, confused, sad and depressed. This is why you must never give in to sadness or depression. Instead, allow the joy of the Lord well up in your heart. It’s something you do consciously.

When the squeeze is on, and things don’t seem to be working out as expected, laugh. Stir up joy from within. That’s the joy that lasts. When you stir up joy from your spirit like that, before long, irrespective of the daunting challenges, you’d find that there’s an unusual calmness in your spirit. The peace of God that surpasses all understanding will garrison your heart and mind in the Lord (Philippians 4:7).

You can be full of joy twenty-four hours a day, and you should. It’s God’s will for your life. In John 15:11, Jesus said, “These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.”He’s given you joy that isn’t dependent on the happenings around you; joy that flows from your spirit and rubs off on everything else around you. Activate that joy today, through the Word and the Holy Spirit.

When things get tough, instead of wondering what to do and what the problem is, declare, “I refuse to be confused, depressed, or restless! I have the victory, because the greater One lives in me! His joy is my strength and I prevail gloriously in His Name.” Hallelujah! Remember, “...with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation” (Isaiah 12:3).

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me such a beautiful, extraordinary, exciting, fulfilling, exceptional and excellent life; a glorious life that radiates joy, excellence and peace. Irrespective of contrary circumstances, your beauty, glory, grace and righteousness are seen and manifested in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 126:2-3 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. 3 The LORD hath done great things for us; [whereof] we are glad.

Nehemiah 8:10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for [this] day [is] holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 5:31-47 & 1 Kings 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 9:30-37 & Numbers 14

#TALKINGSESSION

11TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I rejoice today , knowing that the sacrifice of Jesus for my sin was the ultimate price by which I now stand justified in Your presence. Thank You for presenting me holy and unblameable before You in love, having washed away my sins and cleansed me from all unrighteousness.

I rejoice exceedingly today knowing that You’ve given me “the blessing,” and endowed with all I need for life and godliness through Christ Jesus. Thank You for Your immeasurable gift of grace, and for commanding Your blessing upon me forever, causing everything I lay my hands upon to succeed and flourish, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 11TH MAY 2019

THEME: HEAVEN ON EARTH!

MEMORISE:

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.Matthew 6:10

READ: Acts 14:5-11

5 And when there was an assault made both of the Gentiles, and also of the Jews with their rulers, to use them despitefully, and to stone them,

6 They were ware of it, and fled unto Lystra and Derbe, cities of Lycaonia, and unto the region that lieth round about:

7 And there they preached the gospel.

8 And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked:

9 The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed,

10 Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.

11 And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men.

When you have revelation of what heaven looks like, you will realize that no other experience can be more pleasant. The Holy Spirit makes it clear that it is indeed possible for us to experience the days of heaven on earth (Deuteronomy 11:21). When Jesus was here on earth, the disciples were actually experiencing heaven on earth. No wonder the Lord said to them in Luke 17:22b:

“The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.”

If you therefore want to understand what heaven on earth looks like, take a look at the life of Jesus here on earth and the experiences His disciples had at that time.

Heaven is a place where God is enthroned supremely and His will is done completely (Acts 7:49, Matthew 6:10). Experiencing heaven on earth therefore implies enthroning God’s kingdom here on earth and establishing His will over all situations. What is God’s will for man and how can it be established? According to Genesis 1:26, the will of God for man is dominion. The devil stole man’s dominion and became the prince of this world after he lured man into sin. This why he claims ownership of the kingdom of this world (John 14:30, Luke 4:6). The devil held sway until Jesus came to overthrow his illegitimate rule (Luke 4:18-19). For this reason, our Lord instructs us to pray that the kingdom of God should come. When God’s kingdom comes upon an individual’s life, there will be restoration of dominion and prosperity in the body, soul and spirit. There cannot be sickness in any body that exists in the kingdom of Jehovah-Rapha. There cannot be death in the kingdom of the Immortal God. Where the kingdom of Jehovah-Nissi holds sway, there can be no defeat or loss of power. Poverty cannot arise where Jehovah-Jireh, the El-Shaddai, reigns.

In today’s Bible reading, the people of Lystra, who did not know God, experienced heaven on earth. They even though Paul and Barnabas were gods! When you experience heaven on earth in your life, you will also become a wonder. You can experience heaven on the earth if you enthrone God a king over your life by becoming born again. When you do this, Jesus will put an end to the kingdom of the devil that has hitherto dominated your life. When He reigns in your life, sin and all forms of calamity will be overthrown. As a child of God, to what extent have you allowed the principles of God’s kingdom to rule your life? Are there some “reversed area” you would not want to cede over to God? Give God everything today, and let Him rule over your life completely.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let Your kingdom come in my life. Overthrow the rule of self and of the devil over any aspect of the devil over any aspect of my life, and begin to reign supreme in me from now onward.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 15-16
Jeremiah 33:1-11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPIONS

SATURDAY MAY 11, 2019

TOPIC: YOU ARE THE ARCHITECT OF YOUR DAY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (PSALM 118: 7-24)

Today’s Scripture, Psalm 118:24, declares: “this is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” Yes! The whole Psalm is a Psalm of WAR and Victory! In the midst of enemies/haters, YOU WILL REJOICE IN EACH DAY!

In this 2nd quarter of 2019, the Holy Ghost is reminding you that, You and your God are the sculptors/architects of each day! Satan did not make any day out of the 365 days of this STORY TO GLORY year!

So choose the way each day will look like through your mindset! Consider the write-up below concerning each new day: “Today, I can choose to complain because the weather is rainy or I can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free! Each day, I can choose to grumble about my health or I can rejoice that I am alive!

Each day, I can cry because roses have thorns or I can celebrate that thorns have roses! Each day, I can mourn my lack of friends or I can embark upon a quest to discover new relationships. Each day!

I can complain because I have so much work or I can shout for Joy because I have a job to do. Each day, I can lament about all that my parents didn’t give me when I was growing up or I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be Born, each day I can choose to murmur because I have to do housework, or I can feel honoured because the Lord has provided shelter for my spirit, mind and body. You are the sculptor/architect of each day.

Each day comes to you raw! You are to shape it with your attitude! You cannot tailor-make an attitude to fit every event. Hear Shakespeare: “There is nothing ever good in bad, but your thinking makes it SO.”
Refuse to mourn! Reject depression, WORRY and self-pity! Determine to make each day count to the shame of the devil! I see you rejoicing and singing the SONG OF THE LORD! Amen!

55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS – THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY!
The 7-Sundays programme titled: 55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS – THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY continues tomorrow. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Lekki Mountain will always be connected. Time: 8.00 a.m
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the morning comes…

1. Worship the Lord for today and thank Him in advance for all the remaining days of your life which He has made!
2. Pray again about your expectations for 2019. No quitting!
3. 1 reject the attitude of murmuring/self pity! Lord, help me!
4. Lord, let this be my best year ever (Pray it seriously).
5. I declare and command all foundational strongmen attached to my life to burn by fire! Pray as led on any other issue(s) now
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

SONG 3: WHEN THE MORNING COMES

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

CHORUS:
By and by when the morning comes,
When the saints are gathered home,of God
We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;
We will understand it better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,
We will understand it better by and by. "Chorus"

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
We will understand it better by and by. "Chorus
#SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTION BY DR PAUL ENENCHE

Today Saturday 11th May 2019.

*THE WEALTH OF THE WORD*

SCRIPTURE : "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success". Joshua 1:8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : A contact with the Word of God brings a person into contact with the Blessing.

The Word of God is a mine of inestimable treasures. The Bible is a bank of spiritual wealth and treasures. No wonder, the Bible has remained the number one bestseller worldwide of all times.

The challenge is that many people carry the Bible but do not know what the Bible carries. If everyone will understand the Bible, they cannot remain at the same level.

Now, what are some of the contents of the Word of God?
1. The Word of God is Food for the Human Spirit (Luke 4:4)
What physical food does in a person’s life is what the Word does to a person. Spiritual energy and vitality are supplied by the Word. It is the Word of God that determines the buoyancy of the spirit of man. Every time people begin to lack the Word, they become spiritually malnourished. Their immunity becomes very low and, therefore, they lack capacity to fight spiritual afflictions. He cannot withstand spiritual tension, opposition or temptation. A wordless Christian is a weak Christian.
2. The Word of God is a Blessing Container and a Blessing Channel (Joshua 1:8).
A contact with the Word of God brings a person into contact with the Blessing. There is blessedness in reading, "meditating on, and getting insight and revelation from the Word" (Joshua 1:8). The more you read the Bible, the more you step into new realms of the Blessing.
Now, the Blessing is necessary because the Blessing is the cure for the curse – be it family, occultic or generational curse. The Blessing brings empowerment unto success and establishes a person in an enviable position. You cannot be a candidate for pity when the Blessing of God is upon your life.

REMEMBER THIS : "A contact with the Word of God brings a person into contact with the Blessing".

*ASSIGNMENTS*
1. Read and study the Word of God diligently and persistently.
2. Let the Word of God be your guide in your daily activities.

PRAYER : O Lord, I ask that You take me to higher realms of the Blessing as I read, study and meditate on Your Word. I decree that I am blessed beyond the curse, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: "THE WEALTH OF THE WORD".
QUOTE: "The reason there is a shortage of solid Christians today is because there is scarcity of solid Word". Culled from "MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY" by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING : 1 Samuel 10:1 to 11:15, John 6:43 to 71, Psalm 107:1 to 43, Proverbs 15:1 to 3
AMAZING FACT : Space is completely silent. There is no atmosphere in space,"which means that sound has no medium or way to travel to be heard.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service tomorrow at 9:00am at the Glory Dome, The Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : "May the Blessing of the Word become reality in your life today; you shall become a visible manifesto of God’s blessing in this season, in Jesus’ Name
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, May 11, 2019

TOPIC: ASSURANCE?
Read Hebrews 6:4-6

MEMORISE: If they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame (Hebrews 6:6)

EXPOSITION

This could be one of the toughest verses in the Bible to accept and comprehend! Isn't the grace of God sufficient and powerful for all things? Didn't God say that one should forgive seventy times seven times? Then why can't a Christian who falls away be restored to salvation?

For us all, these verses are actually assurance. An assurance that if we have tasted the goodness of God, we will NOT fall away. Yes, even in times of weakness, God will hold on to us, if we allow Him to. There is no good reason for us to want something else, unless we have decided to become our own god.

Someone once said that hell is like one who closes the door at God and locks it from the inside. God will not force Himself on us, because He has given us freedom to choose. But why would we want to close the door at God, unless we want to become the devil's? No, we must not live a life of worry everyday. Our eternity does not hinge on a thread, but on the Cross of Christ. If there is a warning in these verses, it is for those who do not (even try to) live out the Christian life. As the next two verses (7-8) tell us, a good tree cannot bear bad fruit persistently.

So, continue loving, worshipping and serving God through our Lord Jesus Christ, but don't be careless with your Christian life. We must continue in FAITH (Col. 1:21-23). The devil is not far away. He seeks whom to devour. He seeks whom to draw to hell with himself, having known that he is irredeemably doomed (1 Pet. 5:8ff). The assurance of our salvation is there, but don't joke with what you have.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, grant me the peace of salvation, and the passion for life.
2. Lord, break every stony heart and let the hearts of sinners be opened to accept You and Your holy way.
3. Lord, help the hypocritical Christians to worship You in truth and in spirit.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Samuel 13:3 – 14:27; Luke 24:14 – 24:35
GOOD MORNING AND DO HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM