The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man shocked he was paying rent for girlfriend living with another man
Man shocked he was paying rent for girlfriend living with another man

[Image: Jojo-Tabengwa-and-cheating-girlfriend-Dube.jpg]
A Zimbabwe man made a heartbreaking discovery of his life, when he found out that his girlfriend, whose house rent he was paying, was living with another man.

According to Bulawayo Metro, Jojo Tabengwa thought his girlfriend Samkeliso Dube was staying with her parents yet she had already moved in with another man.

For three months, he paid rent for the family but was not allowed to visit.

Tabengwa became suspicious because Dube would always switch off her phone when she got home.

When the lie was finally exposed she was indifferent with no apology whatsoever. Instead she sought a protection order from the courts, the newspaper reported.

“I am the complainant in this matter and the respondent Jojo Tabengwa is my ex-boyfriend. We broke up but he keeps stalking and harassing me. He comes to my house at night and unannounced to harass me and my current boyfriend. I have made it clear to him that I no longer have any interest in him and that I have moved on with my life but he keeps on pestering me. My life is no longer at peace because of him. His pestering is hindering progress in my life,” complained Dube at the Bulawayo Civil Court.

In response Jojo almost broke down as he narrated the nasty discovery that ripped his happiness apart.

“I have been good to this woman. I deny all the allegations she has levelled against me. It is not true that I am stalking her. What happened is that when we started dating she lied to me that she stays with her parents.

“For the past three months we have been dating she didn’t allow me to visit her place despite the fact that I was the one who was paying her rentals amounting to $380 per month.

“Every time I wanted to visit her, she would lie that her mother was around. At night she would also switch off her phone. One day out of suspicion I went to her place and that is when I discovered that she had been cheating on me as she was staying with another man.

“When I confronted that man he openly told me that they started staying together three months ago of which I was the one who had been paying their rent,” said a heartbroken Jojo.

To Jojo’s dismay, the presiding magistrate Rachael Mukanga, ordered him not to visit his ex-girlfriend’s place and not to abuse or harass her in any way.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Man arrested after dismembered body of his 23-year-old girlfriend was found stuffed i Edoman 0 849 08-20-2021, 04:59 PM
  BBNaija star, Neo, shares loved-up photos with girlfriend, Vee, as she turns 25 Edoman 0 942 08-19-2021, 01:06 PM
  24-year-old man kills 35-year-old girlfriend after seeing sex video of her and anothe Edoman 0 719 08-11-2021, 02:58 PM
  Ghanaian man, 54, jailed for pouring acid on his 22-year-old ex-girlfriend and her mo Edoman 0 706 07-29-2021, 02:08 PM
  Twitter influencer calls out ex-girlfriend for allegedly 'destroying his properties, Edoman 0 714 07-27-2021, 01:38 PM
  Dad turns his teenage son in to police after suspecting he murdered his girlfriend Edoman 0 694 07-21-2021, 10:31 AM
  Solider allegedly rapes and murders his girlfriend then cuts off her finger (pics) Edoman 0 694 07-13-2021, 07:28 PM