The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 10th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 10TH MAY.

THE NATURE TO DO RIGHT

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them (Ezekiel 36:27).

Notice our opening verse again; the Lord didn’t say, “I will put my spirit within you and you’ll struggle to please me”; no! Rather, He said, “...I will put my spirit within you and cause you to walk in my statutes….”

There’s a force in you, an ability or nature that compels you to do what’s right and required of God as a way of life; it’s called righteousness. Being born again, you’ve been called to express and manifest the righteousness of God. That’s Christianity. We don’t struggle to do right. We’re born with the new nature of God to live right.

Some have never really understood the doctrine of righteousness as revealed in God’s Word, and that’s the reason they still struggle with sin. They don’t understand righteousness as a nature, the divine element that causes us to act, talk and live right. You can decide you’re not going to do something that’s wrong and stand your ground, because sin has no power over you.

This is possible because God already made you righteous. Living right is the product of righteousness. The ability to do the right things can only flow naturally from a righteous spirit.
Some of your actions may still be imperfect, but that doesn’t in any way negate your nature as the righteousness of God in Christ. What you need is to keep growing and increasing in the knowledge of God. Keep learning and acting on God’s Word, and your life and actions will be in sync with His righteousness.

There’re those who say it’s human nature to do wrong; “to err is human,” they’d say. That’s the reason your human nature was replaced with the nature of righteousness when you were born again. The life inside you now is not the human life that’s subject to sin; it’s the God-life, and it’s sin-proof (Romans 6:14). You’re no longer subject to the limitations and imperfections of the human nature. You’re now a partaker of the divine nature, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of God that created you (Colossians 3:10).

Live in this light-in the consciousness that you have the nature of God in you to do right, and live righteously unto God. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your righteousness in me, which produces in me the ability to do right and fulfil your will always. I produce fruits of righteousness, do the works of righteousness, and manifest your goodness to the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 5:1-30 & 1 Kings 4-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 9:14-29 & Numbers 13

#TALKINGSESSION

10TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the
presence of Your Spirit in my life, which has ushered me into a life of unending blessings. Today, I take advantage of the miracle-working power of Your Spirit in me, to subdue the elements of this world. I walk in the greater manifestation of Your blessings,
healings, prosperity, and power.

I am alive unto You; therefore, I am sound, excellent, vibrant, righteous, healthy and aglow in the spirit. The circumstances of life align with Your perfect will for me because I walk in the Word and exude wisdom and sound judgment. I walk in Your glory, dispensing the goodness and love of Christ to everyone, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019

THEME: GODLY COUNSEL PRODUCES WISE DECISIONS.

MEMORISE:

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. Proverbs 11:14

READ: Genesis 41:33-40

. 33 Now therefore let Pharaoh look out a man discreet and wise, and set him over the land of Egypt.

34 Let Pharaoh do this, and let him appoint officers over the land, and take up the fifth part of the land of Egypt in the seven plenteous years.

35 And let them gather all the food of those good years that come, and lay up corn under the hand of Pharaoh, and let them keep food in the cities.

36 And that food shall be for store to the land against the seven years of famine, which shall be in the land of Egypt; that the land perish not through the famine.

37 And the thing was good in the eyes of Pharaoh, and in the eyes of all his servants.

38 And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?

39 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:

40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

In our daily lives, we need godly counsel. More importantly, people in power need to realize that they need godly counsel in order to rule well. Godly counsel is vital for the success of any human endeavor. I pray that you will never suffer the famine of godly counsel all the days of your life in Jesus Name.

In today’s Bible reading, Pharaoh demonstrated the character of a wise king. He dreamt a dream which he could not interpret, and he sort counsel to get its interpretation. Amazingly, it was Pharaoh’s cupbearer that offered him counsel that led to his problem being solved. The counsel offered by the cupbearer was the result of his encounter with an oracle of God in prison. There are many lessons we can learn from this story, first of which is not to despise those whom God has placed around us, and not to ignore their counsel. Pharaoh could have dismissed the cupbearer’s counsel as coming from a uneducated person taking undue advantage of his access to the king. Furthermore, who would have expected to find a genuine and accurate interpreter of dreams in the prison yard? It was indeed the “God factor” that made the king seek after Joseph, for all odds were against him. The most interesting thing in the story is Pharaoh’s decision to put Joseph charge of the massive project that resulted from the dream’s interpretation. How unsearchable are the ways of God!

A lot of godly counsel has been dismissed by people in leadership, leading to their downfall. This has also had destructive effects on the people the lead. Godly counsel can lead to wise decisions that will bring prosperity to communities, cities, nations and organizations. Leaders in all spheres of life should also learn from how Pharaoh placed a round peg in a round hole to achieve good governance. Pharaoh could have insisted on appointing an indigenous Egyptian to be in charge of the enormous project to be undertaken. He could also have appointed his own child or relative, and that would have bastardized the divine arrangement that God had put in place to save the whole of his empire. Beloved, where do you seek counsel from? Do you go to God and his servant or to the devil and his soothsayers? Remember, only godly counsel can produce wise decisions in your life’s endeavor regardless of the vessel God uses to deliver it. The Lord has on several occasions used my children in the Lord to give counsel that has taken our ministry to the level where it is today. This is why I cherish all the children that the Lord has given to me in the faith, and why I endeavor to train them in the ways of the Lord, so that they in tur can be channels of godly counsel to me and those I set them over. This has worked and is still working for us.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to recognize and accept the godly counsel You send my way, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 13-14
Jeremiah 32:26-44

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 10TH MAY, 2019

TOPIC: I REFUSE TO GO BACK TO JAIL! (DECLARE A 1-DAY FAST TODAY)

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (REVELATION 2:1-7)

An Italian man escaped from house arrest and begged the police to put him in prison because he could not bear living with his grandfather. The 30 year-old man, who could at that time only be identified by his initial, “A.M.,” had been placed under house arrest for six months in the Italian town of Sassari after a scuffle with a policeman.

But he escaped and showed up at a police station in the northern city of Genoa (the 6th largest city in Italy), asking them to arrest him and put him in jail because he could not face staying with his grandpa.

A Genoa city court however ruled that Mr. A.M. should return to his grandfather’s house and spend an additional 2 months and 26 days there as punishment. Is it not crazy that a man would prefer jail (bondage) to freedom for whatever reason?
And do you know that many believers worldwide are also moving gradually and daily from their original freedom of the cross to the bondage of hell? When you carry the Bible every Sunday, but you secretly curse the Lord in your heart for breakthrough delays, then you are moving very fast back to jail.

When you carry Bible every Sunday, but engage in (dwell in) sins secretly from Monday to Saturday, then you are running from Calvary to hell. When you secretly wish that you were an unbeliever or you envy your unsaved neighbours because of their artificial comfort or wealth, then you are moving from cross to crisis.

When a pastor begins to envy other professions instead of facing the rigours of the call, then he/she is living in SELF-JAIL already. John 16:24 says that it is God’s will that you joy be full.

So, when you serve the Lord without joy of your salvation then your name would soon be called, “Second Bondage – EGYPT.” When your original salvation fire is growing cold and your past prayer and Bible Study becomes greater than your present or your spirit man becomes dry and cold, then you are on the railway to jail.

Please use today’s devotional to cry out to your God for a Holy Ghost revival even as you declare a one-day fast! Refuse to go back to jail! I see a NEW THING about to happen!

ODM MOBILE APP IN 8 LANGUAGES IS OUT!
It contains ODM in 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman – 14” and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning! Go to google Play Store and download the “ODM MOBILE” APP now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship and declare a 1-day prayer/fasting programme titled: “I refuse to go back to jail. Lord, walk on the sea again.”

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Pray the prayers on page 75 of the booklet: “War Against Haman – 14” as you are led for the next 24 days. Cry out for a fresh Holy Ghost Revival Fire! THE LORD SHALL WALK on the sea again!
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (NEHEMIAH 10-13)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 10 MAY, 2019

TOPIC: **THE WORD AS THE FUEL FOR CHARACTER*

SCRIPTURE : "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven". Matthew 5:16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : "The Word of God is a major tool for character reformation; the entrance of the Word is the doorway to illumination".

It is an established fact that a Christian is supposed to be a standard bearer for his or her generation. He/she is instrumental to setting the standard for the world to follow. The Christian is designed to be a road pointer and a pace-setter for their generation. We are meant to set the pace and not keep the pace. Our upright character is meant to convict sinners and draw them to God.

So, in a degenerate world, how do we maintain upright character?
We maintain upright character through the Word of God (Psalms 119:130).

The Word of God is a major tool for character reformation; the entrance of the Word is the doorway to illumination. When we access the Word, light comes; and when light comes, darkness checks out.
The Word of God moulds our character by revealing Divine precepts and principles. The Word of God is the container of the Ways of God (Isaiah 55:7-9). You cannot be in touch with the Ways of God and be a wayward person. You cannot follow the Ways of God and end in the traps of the enemy. As you hear the Word of God, the nature of God is transmitted into you. The more you receive the Word, the more like God you become.

REMEMBER THIS : "The Word of God is a major tool for character reformation; the entrance of the Word is the doorway to illumination".

ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Determine to read and study the Bible habitually, consistently and diligently.
2. Ask God to change any negative character you have at the place of prayer
PRAYER : O LORD, I ask that You deliver me from any negative character or tendency. Let my character speak positively for me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FUEL TO CHARACTER
QUOTE: Change your world, do not allow the world to change you. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING : 1 Samuel 8:1 to 9:27, John 6:22 to 42, Psalm 106:32 to 48, Proverbs 14:34 to 35
AMAZING FACT : The Moon is 81 times lighter than the Earth.
TODAY IN HISTORY : 10/05/1994 - Nelson Mandela sworn in as South Africa's 1st black president.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD Receive the grace to gain entrance into the word as the light of your life and destiny, in Jesus Name
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, May 10, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE TRUE SHEPHERD*
*Read: Psalm 23:1-6*

*MEMORISE: _I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep_ (John 10:11).*

*EXPOSITION*

Who is a shepherd? A shepherd is one charged with the responsibility of taking care of and tending a flock. An example of a very good shepherd is David *(1 Sam. 17:34,35).* David remains one of the best examples of a good shepherd till date. He did not bother about his own life, but fought so hard to keep the sheep safe, by all means first.

Jesus declared himself the good shepherd, in John 10:11, and he went ahead to tell us the major attribute of a true shepherd laying down his life for the sheep. This was also true of David. Jesus Christ thereby highlighted, also, a major attribute of an untrue or fake shepherd. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep *(John 10:12).*

A true shepherd, like David, will never run away to abandon the sheep in the days of trouble. He will rather fight tooth-and-nail to rescue the sheep.
Jesus Christ is the ultimate shepherd in heaven and on earth. He is the very present help in trouble *(Ps. 46:1).* Ps. 121:3-6 also tells us more about what Jesus, the good shepherd, offers us as well as the benefits we stand to enjoy while allowing Him be our shepherd.

However, Jesus is shepherd only to those who freely and voluntarily yield themselves to His instructions, guidance, direction, and leading. God seized to enforce anything on man anymore, he rather gave man the power of choice. This is evident in Deut. 30:19. God began to give options so man can make his choice by himself. However, he still offers some advice/suggestion but does not enforce it on anyone.

John 3:16; “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that “WHOEVER” believes in Him…” In other words “WHOEVER CHOOSES” to believe in Him” should not perish but have everlasting life.

Is Jesus your shepherd? Are you a recognized sheep among His flock? Is he your personal Lord and Saviour? If your answer is yes, congratulations, but if your answer is NO, then turn to him today. He still saves.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, I give my life and rededicate my life to you today, take charged and take the lead.
*2.* Lord, give me the grace never to stray away from among your flock in Jesus’ name.
*3.* Lord, continue to direct my path and protect me as your sheep in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Sam. 10:16 – 13:2; Luke 23:48 – 24:13*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM