The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 9th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 9TH MAY.

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MIND

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind… (Romans 12:2).

Romans 8:12 says, “Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh,” meaning you’re not supposed to live after the flesh. What is it to live after the flesh? It means to live after the senses, to live from your unrenewed mind. The word, “flesh” in the New Testament refers to the body and its senses, both of which are controlled by the soul.

There’s a control system in the soul for the body and its senses, because in the soul, you have the mind, the emotions and the will. That’s why your mind is so important. Your mind influences your emotions and your will, and therefore your soul. And when that happens, the result will show in your senses and the actions you take.

Your real character isn’t formed by your spirit but by your soul. The character of your personality is controlled from your mind more than anything else. That’s why God is so emphatic about your mind, because even after someone is born again, the person’s unrenewed mind could still take him or her to hell.

It’s important that as a Christian you manage and take possession of your mind; renew your mind with the Word. Don’t let your mind control you. Live from your spirit. Don’t accept the wrong thoughts. Don’t’ dwell on the negatives of life. Consciously subdue thoughts that demean you, thoughts that are contrary to your nature, heritage, and identity in Christ.

When such thoughts persist, speak words and demand that they cease in the Name of Jesus, and they’ll cease: maybe for a season; they may come back. If they do, do the same thing again; rebuke and reject them whenever they come, and you’ll win. The Bible says resist the devil and he’ll flee from you. But you must also learn to control your own thoughts, by setting your mind on the Word.

You’ve got to take control of your mind and your thoughts. Transform your life from glory to glory through the management of your mind. That’s what we read in Romans 12:2. God expects this of you because He has given you the ability. He wants you to be in charge and in control of your life by using your mind to produce excellence.

PRAYER

Dear Father, my mind is completely yielded to the ministry of the Word and the Holy Spirit, such that I only think excellence, strength, victory, abundance, success, faith and the glorious life in Christ. Through your Word, my mind is reprogrammed, renewed, transformed, and positioned for an unending life of glory and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 4:27-54 & 1 Kings 2-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 9:2-13 & Numbers 12

#TALKINGSESSION

9TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I’ve received an overflowing of Your grace. That grace working in me is the power of promotion, unending success, and an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion. Your favour is working in and through me.

I am one with You, seated far above all principality, power, and might; therefore, I walk in righteousness and dominion! I am the object of Your supernatural grace and unfailing love. I take advantage of it now and always. I refuse anything and everything that is inconsistent with Your perfect will for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 9TH MAY 2019

THEME: PROSPEROUS THROUGH WICKEDNESS.

MEMORISE:

The house of the wicked shall be overthrown: but the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish. Proverbs 14:11

READ: Proverbs 1:24-33

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
Today, the Holy Spirit is asking you if your prosperity is built on wickedness. As today’s memory verse says, it is dangerous to prosper through wickedness. One of my sons was delivered from being hooked by evil prosperity when he was offered a huge amount of money to defraud his organization. He refused to be part of the deal because he knew the spiritual implication of being unequally yoked with the wicked (2 Corinthians 6:14-18). The love of wealth makes a lot of people ignore God’s counsel, with devastating consequences. Such wealth will eventually grow wings and fly away. Proverbs 13:22 says that a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous. In other words, if you manage to gather wealth by stealing, lying or other acts of wickedness, the Lord is saying that He will take that wealth from you and give it to the righteous. Are you tempted to gather wealth through acts of wickedness or enjoying wealth obtained through sin? God is saying to you today that He is willing to prosper you, but you have to repent from your life of sin.

There was once a famous surgeon who was very wicked. He used to charge his patients very high fees and was living off the misfortune of others. He eventually became very rich with many houses all over the place. However, he himself fell sick, and all the money he made through wickedness was spent to help him, but to no avail. He eventually died. Years ago, I went to the University of Ibadan, and after my ministration, my car won’t start. It was discovered that water had mixed with fuel in my car. The fuel tank had to be removed in order to separate this water from the fuel. After this was done, the car started working again. Likewise, for you to prosper, you must get rid of all ungodly elements in your business and work. Zacchaeus was wise enough to know that all the ill-gone wealth at his disposal must be gotten rid of. He said to the Lord in Luke 19:8b:

“Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken anything from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.”

There was a very wealthy man in a city in South-western Nigeria who had a lot of houses but could not sleep well in any of them. He came for prayers, offering to give us all his houses if only he could begin to sleep well. Of course, we rejected his gift. Beloved, it is indeed foolhardy to “prosper” through wickedness. If you have accumulated riches through fraudulent and bloody means, repent today. Jesus Christ will forgive you and give you grace to restitute your ways like he did for Zacchaeus. If you know these things and do them, it shall be well with you.

ACTION POINT:

Prayerfully restitute any wealth you acquired through falsehood immediately.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 11-12
Jeremiah 32:16-25

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

*DATE: THURSDAY 9TH MAY, 2019*

*TOPIC: THEY ARE PLANNING A DEN FOR YOU! WATCH IT!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6:1-17*

There are forces and people that are looking daily for your downfall. They are watching and hoping day and night that your life will end up in shame and disgrace.

That was Daniel’s experience from today’s scripture and that will be the experience of anybody destined for the top because THE TOP MAKES YOU A TOPIC. The same thing happened to Jesus of Nazareth, our Model. Luke 11:54 says: “Laying wait for Him, and seeking to catch something out of His mouth, that they might accuse Him.”

See Mark 12:13: “And they send unto Him certain of the Pharisees and the Herodians, to catch Him in His words.” *What the blessed Holy Spirit is saying to you through today’s devotional is that there are unseen forces who envy the grace of God on you and they are planning your downfall! If you are careless or OFF YOUR GUARD, you will be a victim of the unseen traps of evil powers!* These forces can use men, women, love for money, daily trials and other weapons. *They are planning to PUT YOU IN A DEN OF SHAME with a STONE ROLLED OVER to SILENCE YOU FOREVER!* Arise today and pull down every demonic trap set up against your STORY TO GLORY pathway this year!

Oh, behold the prayer of David in a very trying season of his life – Psalm 31:4: “Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me. For you are my strength” (NKJV). Was David not pulled out of many nets? The God that pulled David out of the trap/net of the wicked crowd of 122 princes shall pull you out of every trap/net in Jesus name. Yes, they are planning on how to pull you down, but indeed, your life/ministry will disappoint their expectations because YOUR GOD is planning on how to enlarge your coast in a way that will give your HATERS HEART ATTACK! Amen!

*The 7-Sundays programme titled: 55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS – THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY continues this Sunday 12th May, 2019. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Lekki Mountain will always be connected. Time 8am.*
*(This booklet, ODM, is the best wedding, graduation, anniversary, birthday or general gift item. GIVE IT OUT ALWAYS)!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory as led.
1. I pull down every gang up against my life/ministry.
2. I return to sender any evil plan against my destiny.
3. Lord, disappoint the wicked and enlarge my coast.
3. Lord, take me from STORY to GLORY! Do what will make my HATERS to RUN MAD this year in Jesus name.
5. Pray over your life/ministry seriously as led. See pages 7-9.
6. *Pray in Tongues over your life.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: NEHEMIAH 7-9*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
Seeds of Destiny

Thursday, 9th May

TOPIC: INFLUENCING THE WORLD BY EXCELLENCE AND AUTHORITY

SCRIPTURE: And it shall come to pass in the last days,"that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. Isaiah 2":2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It takes authority to affect authority; it takes influence to influence influencers.

Excellence is God’s ordained platform for the promotion of His children to the high places of the earth. The destiny of God’s people is a destiny of excellence,"authority and influence. The Children of God are destined for the top and not the pit; the mountain is our place not the valley (Isaiah 2":2).
According to our anchor Scripture,"children of God are destined for establishment at the top. This means, God has destined His children to be at the top in any field of human endeavour – be it science, politics, industry, economics, agriculture, education etc.

God has designed it this way so that the distinction of the Church would provoke the attention and attraction of the world. God’s plan is for our impact to produce evangelistic results. His Purpose for us is to take us to a point where we will become wonders to our generation.

Now, one reason God establishes His people in authority and excellence is so they can influence other people in authority, especially those who do not know God. You know, it takes authority to affect authority; it takes influence to influence influencers.

It is easier for a Christian governor to preach to a fellow governor than for his aide to preach to him. God wants to raise wealthy people from the Church who can preach and influence other wealthy people to follow God.

Beloved, to live in influence and authority, you must develop deep personal devotion to God. It is your devotion to God that will determine your distinction by God. Your relationship with God must be serious for you to have a serious future with God.
REMEMBER THIS": It takes authority to affect authority; it takes influence to influence influencers.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Decide to identify with God publicly; do not hide your identity in God.
2. Be devoted to God in prayer and in studying of the Word
PRAYER: O Lord,"I declare that my days of mediocrity are over. I am going to the top level where I belong. I am a person of influence, excellence and authority that God is raising in this end time, in the Name of Jesus.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": EXISTENCE IN INFLUENCE AND EXCELLENCE
QUOTE: Integrity compels audacity and iniquity invites calamity. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: 1 Samuel 5:1 to 7:17,"John 6":1 to 21,"Psalm 106":13 to 31,"Proverbs 14":32 to 33
AMAZING FACT: The blackest wood in the world is the Ebony.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 09/05/1907 – Kathryn Kuhlman,"the great healing revivalist who was known for hosting healing services, was born to German-American parents. After a spiritual experience at age 14, several years later, she began itinerant preaching.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD": God shall make you a major influence in your generation as you embrace diligence for excellence in Jesus’ Name.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, May 8, 2019
-World Ovarian Cancer Day

TOPIC: WAIT AND SEE
Read Psalm 37:1-8

1. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
2. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
3. Trust in the Lord , and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4. Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
6. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
7. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
8. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
MEMORISE: Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way (Psalm 37:3)

EXPOSITION

Have you prayed and prayed, and waited and waited, and still you see no evidence of an answer? Are you tired of seeing no movement? Are you at the point of giving up? Then, perhaps, you need to take another perspective on 'waiting'. We live at the time of 'wait and get' and 'fast food' mentalities. This leads some Christians to adopt 'heaven helps those who help themselves' philosophy. Other Christians do wait sometimes, but they do not wait enough.

They are like Saul who was instructed by Samuel: 'You must wait seven days until I come to you and tell you what you are to do' (1 Sam. 10:8; NIV) The Bible makes it clear that Saul waited as was instructed, but being pressed by circumstances, he stopped waiting and helped himself. (1 Sam. 13:8-14).

Still, many other Christians are waiting for God's move, but are not waiting in the right way, which removes them from the right place - the place where the Lord can meet them. We must wait, we must wait for the right time and be at the right place, but also, WAIT PATIENTLY (Rom. 8:25).
Why must I wait patiently for the Lord? Firstly, patience eliminates worry. When the Lord says He would come to your rescue, He certainly would, and His promise is equal to His presence. Second, patience eliminates weeping. Why feel sad and discouraged? He knows your needs better than you do, and His purpose in waiting is to receive more glory through it. The third reason is that, patience eliminates self-works. 'The work of God is this: to believe' (Jn. 6:29), and once you believe, you may know all is well.

Moreover, patience eliminates weakness. Instead of thinking of the waiting time as being a wasted time, realise that God is preparing His resources and strengthening you as well. Added to these is the fact that patience eliminates all wobblings. 'But he touched me, and stood me upright' (Dan. 8:18). God's foundation is steady, and when we have His patience within, we are steady while we wait. Finally, patience yields worship. Sometimes, the best part of praise-filled waiting is experiencing 'great endurance and patience ... joyfully' (Col. 1:11). While you wait, let [all these aspects of] 'patience have her perfect work' (Jas. 1:4; KJV), and you will be greatly enriched.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Praise the name of the Lord for He alone is worthy of your praise.
2. Declare that your resting in the Lord will not be in vain.
3. Ask for the spirit that patiently waits for the Lord at all times.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Samuel 4:8 – 7:11; Luke 23:4 – 23:25
AUTHOR: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM