The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 7th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 7TH MAY.

YOU’RE A HEAVENLY BEING.

Therefore as we have borne the image of the earthly, let us bear also the image of the heavenly (1 Corinthians 15:49 DRB).

The Christian is a heavenly being; the Word of God shows us that. Our opening verse is a charge for you to walk as the heavenly being that you are—not when you get to heaven, but here and now—in the earth. Notice the juxtaposition in Apostle Paul’s argument: we’ve borne the image of the earthy, which is now passed away because we’re now new creatures in Christ. Therefore, let us now live as heavenly beings, as icons of Christ, associates of the God-kind.

You’re not an earthling; you’re heavenly. Become conscious of this every day; make it obvious in your communication and manner of life. Every so often, you declare, “I’m a heavenly being.” That’s the Gospel of Jesus Christ; He came to make you heavenly. He came to give you a heavenly life to live, not when you get to heaven but here in the earth. This is important because if you don’t have a heavenly life here in the earth, you’ll never go to heaven.

Heaven is for heavenly beings; those who have a heavenly life in the earth. No one can go to heaven without a heavenly life. There’re only two legal ways someone can be granted entry to a country; any country. It’s either you’re a citizen of that country, bearing the passport of that country, or you’re issued a visa into the country. You must possess either or both before you’re granted entry.

Now, this is true for virtually every country, and heaven is a country. Philippians 3:20 NIV tells us that we’re citizens of heaven. No man will go to heaven who’s not “qualified” to be in heaven. And the way to qualify is being born again; having the life of Christ, the life of heaven in you here in the earth. Then, when He comes, because you’re already a citizen of heaven, because you already belong to Him, you’ll go with Him at the rapture. Hallelujah!

Be glad that you’re born again, and therefore a citizen of the Kingdom. Remind yourself continually that you’re not of this world. You’re heavenly; born from above with the life and nature of God in you.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for my glorious association as a fellow citizen with the saints, and a vital member of the household of God. I’m not of this world, neither am I subject to the depravities and corrupting influences of this present world. As an icon of Christ, and a comrade of the God-kind, I live far above all earthly and mundane influences, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 3:20 NIV But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

1 Corinthians 15:47-49 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 3:22-36 & 2 Samuel 23-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 8:22-33 & Numbers 10

#TALKINGSESSION

7TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Lord, thank You for imparting faith into my heart through Your Word. My faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Daily, as I demonstrate my faith, circumstances bow to me; obstacles are eliminated, and I walk in supernatural success and prosperity. I exercise dominion over

sickness, poverty, disease, failure, and the elements of this world. I am unconquerable; a victor on every count. I thank You for giving me such a great life. I am in union and fellowship with the Spirit; thus, I walk in Your perfect will today, and in my glorious inheritance in Christ. I am guided by the Holy Spirit; His wisdom is expressed through me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 7TH MAY 2019

THEME: PREACH THE WORD I.

MEMORISE:

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 2Timothy 4:2

READ: 2 Timothy 4:1-5

1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Preaching is a divine instruction to be obeyed, not only by evangelist and pastors, but by all born again children of God. It is simply telling people about the saving power of Jesus and persuading them to embrace the spiritual gifts He freely gives. Committing this great work into our hands and declaring us to be Christ’s ambassadors, the Holy Spirit says in 2 Corinthians 5:19-20:

“To witness,
that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.”

In today’s Bible reading, He instructs us to preach the word in season and out of season. In other words, we are expected to preach the word when it is convenient and when it is not convenient. He also tells us how to preach, saying our message should rebuke, reprove and exhort. Although the gospel is a message of love, it is not devoid of correction for those on the path of destruction, as some people erroneously believe. Any gospel that does not reprove its hearer is incomplete. The good news is supposed to convict those on the part of perdition to make a U-turn onto the path of life and righteousness. This gospel is also not devoid of rebuke for all men. Indeed, our God is love, but some people forget that He is also a Consuming Fire to the ungodly. John the Baptist did not mince words in his preaching about the kingdom of God. In Matthew 3:1-8, he rebuked the Pharisees and Sadducees of their hypocrisy and asked them to repent. The message of our Lord Jesus Christ also contained rebuke. In Luke 13:2b-3, He said to His audience:

“Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.”

He also rebuked His church at Ephesus, warning them that they had neglected their first love and exhorting them to repent (Revelation 2:1-5). Lastly, the message of our preaching should also exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. We must exhort in doctrine in order to raise mature Christians who are grounded in the ways of God. Some preachers claim to have been called to preach and not to teach doctrine. One wonders where they got their theology from. Any sermon that is void of doctrine is a lifeless oration.

People cannot do the will of God they don’t know, and they only get to know the will of God through exhortation in doctrine (John 7:17). Beloved, you must go out there to preach, so that sinners can embrace the love of God and repent.

ACTION POINT:

Make it a point of duty to present the full gospel of Jesus Christ whenever you preach the word.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 7-8
Jeremiah 31:31-40

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: MUST I GO, AND EMPTY-HANDED

1. “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

Chorus:
“Must I go, and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him:
Must I empty-handed go?

2. Not at death I shrink nor falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

Chorus:

3. O the years in sinning wasted;
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

Chorus:

4. O ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 7TH MAY, 2019*

*TOPIC: IN TIMES LIKE THESE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 14:1-14*

Some years back during one of the religious crisis in the Northern part of Nigeria, the persecution became so tense for the Christians that some in an attempt to save their lives and that of their family members, fled to the southern part of the country.

Some deliberately stopped going for services in their churches and resolved to have personal fellowship with God, some removed the stickers on their cars and doorpost(s), some names were changed from Mary to “Miriam”, Moses to “Musa”, Isaiah to “Ishaku” so as to secure their jobs, businesses or contracts and probably their lives.

In the heat of the crisis, three brothers were held hostage by the Muslim fanatics and they were asked to drop their Bibles, march on them and also to break a “Cross” to signify their rejection of Christ or face the death penalty. Dearly beloved, in times like that, what will you do? Who would you claim to be? The agony was so much that two of the three Christian brothers bowed to them by destroying the Cross and marched on their Bibles, but the third one stood for God declaring like Paul, “For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.”

He refused to succumb to their threats. *The persecutors looked at the three of them and they murdered the two brothers that denied their faith in Christ and spared the brother that stood his ground.*
What a wonderful God who is able to defend His children even at odd times! Your own persecutor may not be a physical man, but may the challenge/problem you have been battling with right from the beginning of this year. Friends.
neighbours have probably suggested to you to renounce your faith and seek help outside Christ, most times quoting that, “God is not against your helping yourself.” *Resist the urge to look elsewhere outside JEHOVAH GOD, because DELAY IS NOT DENIAL! Arise now and declare that only the counsel of God concerning you shall stand and all the days of your appointed time will you wait until your change comes (Today’s Basic Scripture, Vs 14). Still wait on the Lord! You will TESTIFY in Jesus name!
*GET THE DVD of the last STORY TO GLORY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT! Lay hands of my hands in that DVD as we pray the AGREEMENT PRAYER in that DVD! Contact your ODM distributor for copies! Powerful!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: There’s Not A Friend…

1. Thank God and pray about today’s message as it has ministered to you. *Repent from seeking after other gods secretly for breakthroughs.*
2. Ask for the grace to wait for your divine due season. Lord, announce me for good. Give me my STORY to GLORY testimony! I am not a quitter! I trust You LORD! Restored my wasted years in Jesus name.
3. Pray about today seriously as led now. See pages 7-9.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: NEHEMIAH 1-3*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
*Song 1: There’s Not A Friend*

1. There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! No, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases:

*Refrain:*

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide ‘til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,

4. Did ever saint find this Friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?

5. Was e’er a gift like the Saviour given?
Will He refuse us the bliss of heaven?
SEEDS OF DESTINY - 2019-05-07

Tuesday, 7th May

TOPIC: *THE PRESERVATIVE POWER OF GODLY CHARACTER*

SCRIPTURE : He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered by the pureness of thine hands. Job 22:30

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Iniquity is the foundation for calamity; corruption facilitates destruction.

Godly character can be defined as the ability to discern God's right way from the wrong,"and to voluntarily surrender one's own will to do what is right in God's sight and, with the promised supernatural help, to resist the wrong even under pressure and temptation. Godly character is consistently doing the right thing at the right time in the right way for the right reason. Character is what you do when no one is looking.

A Godly character also implies having and maintaining a buoyant conscience devoid of offence towards God and towards man (Acts 24:16).

Our anchor Scripture reveals that Godly character facilitates the deliverance of people from destruction. Pureness of heart and hands is a remedy for infirmity and calamity.

The fact is,"truth fuels liberty, innocence facilitates the preservation of the innocent". You may wonder why snakes come around little babies without hurting them even while the babies play with them; it is possible that snakes know that human babies are innocent and harmless.

You are not in the path of harm if you are not in the path of wrong. That was why for as long as Daniel was innocent, he was not eatable by the lions. (Daniel 6:20-22). "Gehazi, Samson and Judas Iscariot on the other hand could not escape generational calamity because of their iniquitous lifestyle" (2 Kings 5:25-27, Judges 16;18-30, Acts 1:15-20).

Beloved,"iniquity is the foundation for calamity; corruption facilitates destruction. Compromise sponsors vulnerability to danger". An armed robber can be killed anytime, smokers and alcoholics are prone to all kinds of lung and liver diseases. Prostitutes and immoral people have no future – HIV/AIDS, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, Trichomonas vaginalis, etc. are their inheritances. The husband snatcher, the backbiter, the cheater, etc. are all vulnerable to the attack of the devil.

I prophesy to you : "receive the grace to uphold Godly character. I decree your escape from every trap set for you by the enemy in this season,Lord, in Jesus’ Name".

REMEMBER THIS : "Iniquity is the foundation for calamity; corruption facilitates destruction."
*ASSIGNMENTS:*

1. Shun the lifestyle of iniquity or corruption
2. Always maintain a conscience that is alive; a conscience devoid of offence both towards God and man
PRAYER : Lord,"uphold me in Godly character and lifestyle, and help me to maintain a conscience that is alive, Lord, in Jesus’ Name".
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get this Message: "THE PRESERVATION POWER
 OF A GODLY CHARACTER"

QUOTE: "Your nature affects your future; your character affects your destiny". Culled from "WHO ARE YOU?" by Dr Paul Enenche
AMAZING FACT : A single hair has a lifespan of about five years.
DAILY READING : 1 Samuel 1:1 to 2:21, John 5:1 to 23, Psalm 105:37 to 45, Proverbs 14:28 to 29.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow by 5:30pm for the preservation of your life and destiny. Invite your friends and loved ones.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Receive the grace to uphold Godly character; receive the grace to say no to wrong and yes to right consistently, in Jesus’ Name.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, May 7, 2019*

*TOPIC: BREAK UP YOUR FALLOW GROUND*
*Read: Hosea 10:1-10*

*MEMORISE: _For thus says the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem: "Break up your fallow ground, And do not sow among thorns_ (Jeremiah 4:3).*

*EXPOSITION*

When bush fallowing method is adopted in agricultural practice, that is: if a land is left out of farming between 5 and 10 years, the end result is always palatable for the farmer. There is going to be more harvest and improved qualities of the farm products. However, a fallowed bush is not as easy to cultivate as any other bush being cultivated yearly. No matter how long it has been fallowed, an improperly ploughed or un-ploughed land that is planted upon, would yield nothing but weeds; there is need for such land to be tilled appropriately.

The heart of man remains the central processing unit. And God seeks to take total control of it. Satan is the one who hardens and makes hearts to be obstinately stubborn *(Jer.5:23; 9:26).* Such heart rebuffs and rebounds God’s counsels. 

Sealed-up hearts are hearts that are very impervious to God’s corrective measures and entrenched in His Word. This was the true picture of the condition of the Israelites’ hearts.
Just like the Israelites, so stubborn and ever falling victim of God’s wrath, mere Church-goers that are not ready to agree to God’s ordinance, standard of holiness, godliness and total obedience, are to break up their fallow grounds, so that the Word of God can germinate and bear fruits in them *(Matt. 3:8; Gal.5:22).*

Let the stony hearts be softened by God’s power in His Word; this is the only way we profit ourselves and God. Have you ploughed your fallow heart?

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, break my stony heart with the hammer of Your Word.
*2.* Oh Lord, create a new heart that pants after Your Word in me.
*3.* Father, revive us as a Church, and Nation in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Sam. 2:15 – 4:7; Luke 22:53 – 23:3*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM