The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 6th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 6TH MAY.

THE BLESSING IS CONNECTED TO YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS.

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing (Genesis 12:2).

Being born again, are you aware that you’re a package of blessings? Not only are you blessed, you’re a conveyor or dispenser of blessings. You’re the seed of Abraham; this makes you, not just a blessed man, but also a blessing.

You’re divinely empowered to prosper and that empowerment impacts positively on everything around you as well
The blessing also protects and preserves you such that irrespective of the challenges or oppositions you face, you always win. This is your life as a Christian; you’ve been empowered to succeed in all things and deal wisely in the affairs of life. However, the blessing is connected to your consciousness; it doesn’t work by accident. It works more when you’re conscious of it.

Let me explain it like this: someone else can pull virtue out of you by faith, as we read about the woman with the issue of blood, but that’s not you carrying out any operation at that time. The woman with the issue of blood in Mark 5:25 came in the press behind and touched the hem of Jesus’ garment and she was healed instantly. Then Jesus asked, “Who touched me?” So many people were touching Him at the time, but there was something different about the touch from the woman; it was a touch of faith, a demand on the power of God.
Jesus knew that someone pulled power out of Him; He had the consciousness, just as the woman had the consciousness that if she touched Him, she’d be healed. So, you have to be conscious of the blessings of God in your life, and the greatest of such blessings is the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Be more conscious of the Holy Spirit in you; you’re not an ordinary person.

Yes, there may be challenging situations, but when you’re conscious of who you are, and the greater One that lives in you, you’ll always win. Challenging situations never come to destroy you. Therefore, never get frustrated by your challenges or crisis; be unruffled. Maintain your composure; have the mindset of victory.

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a blessing it is to be a conveyor and a dispenser of your divine love, power, glory, virtue, compassion and grace! I’m your extension; your outstretched arm to bring hope, succour, health, blessings, and deliverance to a dying and hurting world. Through me, your glory, power, and blessings envelop the lives of many, to your glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Deuteronomy 28:2-9 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God. 3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. 4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. 6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out. 7 The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. 8 The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee. 9 The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways.

Ephesians1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 3:1-21 & 2 Samuel 22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 8:10-21 & Numbers 9

#TALKINGSESSION

6TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for the victorious life that I have in Christ! The greater One lives in me; therefore, I live in triumph over circumstances, in total fulfilment, joy, glory and dominion! I reign and rule by Your Word, irrespective of

what I feel, see, or hear. I make progress, prosper and wax great in every area of my life! Your presence in me has made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and the devil. I am a victor in Christ Jesus. Halleluiah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 6TH MAY 2019

THEME: DIVINE INVESTMENT.

MEMORISE:

The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself. Proverbs 11:25

READ: Hebrews 11:17-19

17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

Malachi 3:8-12

8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

Our God is a God of principles, and He runs the universe by the principles He has established. Understanding these principles is key to living a blessed life. One of God's principle is the principle of obtaining a harvest after a period of sowing, while another is that whatsoever a man sows is what he will reap (Genesis 8:22, Galatians 6:7). Based on these two principles, whenever God wants to bless a fellow, He creates an opportunity for the fellow to give up something precious as a seed into the fertile soil of His kingdom. Such divinely organized investment opportunities must be grabbed with both hands. When God wanted to bless Abraham and make him a mighty nation, He asked him to sacrifice his only son to Him. After Abraham passed the tests, he received an everlasting promise of greatness (Genesis 22 16-17).

Those who want to get the results that Abraham got must be ready to do the works that Abraham did. It is ironic to hear people sing "Abraham's blessings are mine" or claim to be Abraham's children, and yet refuse to do the works of Abraham. The Lord said in John 8:39b:

“If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.”

Malachi 3:8-12 contains a divine investment opportunity which Abraham himself embraced. He and his descendants did this by faith, even before the Law of Moses was given in (Genesis 14:18-20, Genesis 28:22). Today, this same investment opportunity is still open to all of God’s obedient children who desire to receive great blessings from Him. When I was confronted with the principle of tithing as I was growing in faith, I found it difficult to understand it as a divine investment opportunity, until I eventually learnt my lesson in a painstaking way. I discovered that my financial problems persisted even though I was not paying tithes, to the extent that I used to borrow money from my driver to buy fuel into my car before my next salary was paid. However, immediately I realized that God was only setting His children up for blessings through tithing, I threw myself headlong into it. Before long, I stopped borrowing money and eventually had enough to build my first house. When God says “Give”, it is because He wants to us to receive (Luke 6:38). Years ago, when we were preparing for our annual church convention, there were multiple building projects going on within our camp grounds, of which the major one was the roofing of our main auditorium. As I was wondering how to get enough funds for this project, one of my senior pastors came asking for financial assistance for his church’s project. I initially refused because I still needed funds to complete the national project, but God prevailed on me to give him all I had on me. Shortly afterwards, the Lord laid it upon someone’s heart to give me the exact amount needed for the project on hand. I then knew that God was setting me up for supernatural financial breakthrough when He asked me to give all I had to assist this pastor. It was an investment that yielded high dividends. Beloved, I encourage you to invest in the business of God’s kingdom, and your business will not run dry.

KEY POINT:

If you are a child of Abraham, you will do the works of Abraham in the area of tithing.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 4-6
Jeremiah 31:15-30

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

MONDAY 6TH MAY, 2019

TOPIC:
THE FEAR OF THE LORD; THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

SCRIPTURE: The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. Proverbs 9:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Wisdom is needed in order to be relevant in life and make impact on earth.

Wisdom, according to Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary, is the ability to make sensible decisions and give good advice based on experience and knowledge. It is the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise.

Wisdom is a critical requirement for a profitable life in time and in eternity. This means the absence of wisdom is the abundance of losses – losses in this life and in the life to come. People lose where wisdom is lacking. People even lose their souls in eternity in hell for failure to apply their heart to the wisdom of embracing the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ (Rev.21:8).

Wisdom is the mystery behind an outstanding life in every realm (Ecclesiastes 8:1). Throughout Scriptures, we see that people who were outstanding, walked with God and made impact in their generation were people of wisdom. Wisdom is needed in order to be relevant in life and make impact on earth. Solomon, for instance, made impact by wisdom (1 Kings 10:4).

Now, what is the secret of wisdom? It is the fear of the LORD (Proverbs 9:10). The fear of the Lord is the entry qualification for the school of wisdom. Where the fear of the Lord is lacking, people are denied access to the Wisdom of God. This fear of God is achieved by the knowledge of the Word of God. The more of His Word you know, the more of His fear you will connect. Men who study the Bible fear the Lord. So, distance from the Word equals the death of the fear of God. As long as the Bible is in your possession and it is not for decoration, you will abide in the fear of the Lord.

My counsel is, study God’s Word consistently and diligently in order to understand what it means to fear God and possess the wisdom of God.

REMEMBER THIS: Wisdom is needed in order to be relevant in life and make impact on earth.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Seek the Wisdom of God at the place of prayer.

2. Let the Word of God be your guide in your life’s decisions always.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You impact me with Your wisdom from above. Let Your fear be in me always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FEAR OF THE LORD – THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM

QUOTE: You must make up your mind to be different in order to make a difference. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Ruth 2:1 to 4:22, John 4:43 to 54, Psalm 105:16 to 36, Proverbs 14:26 to 27

AMAZING FACT: Elephant trunks are stunted at birth, then rapidly elongate over the course of a few days.

TODAY IN HISTORY: May 6, 1816 - The American Bible Society was organized.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I pray for a fresh Baptism of the fear of God that will usher you into a strange dimension of Divine wisdom today in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 6TH MAY, 2019*

*TOPIC: YOUR THOUGHT IS YOUR WORLD: BE POSITIVE!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 3:9-26*

There was a salesman who was releasing white balloons to attract a crowd to the new business he was opening. A little boy came to him and asked: *“Sir, if you turn coloured balloons loose, will they go up too?” The salesman smiled and answered: “Son, it’s not the colour on the outside that make the balloons rise into the air. It’s what’s on the inside that sends it up.”

* The Holy Ghost is speaking to you again about resisting negative thoughts as you journey through planet earth. Don’t forget this: “If you think you are beaten, then you are! If you’d like to win, but think you can’t, it is almost certain you won’t.
Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.” *Always remember that your mind is a magnet. It will attract whatever you think about often.* Refuse to fear that negative things would happen because fear is a negative thought. Stop fearing that you will die in an automobile accident!

*Stop fearing that you will fail an examination! Stop fearing that your child/children will die. Stop fearing that the worst is going to happen, e.g. losing your job, car crash, armed robbery, loss of money, etc. whatever you fear will surely happen to you! That was the initial mistake of prophet Job (Job 3:25). It is the within (inside) that controls the without (outside events).*

No wonder James Allen wrote: *“You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.* In this 2nd quarter of 2019, allow and think only positive thoughts. Make this a life policy and be policeman (woman) over your thoughts. Peace!
*ONE-ON-ONE WITH ME NOW OPEN! Ogudu Mountain 8am Sundays! Satan is in trouble! Call +234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-6135 for more information! See page 45 for details.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes…
1. Thank God for the Word. Bind depression and fear now.
2. Pray about the things you fear and be positive about them.
3. I scatter the council of diviners concerning the enlargement of my destiny in Jesus name *(Pray it very well).*
4. *(Pray seriously in Tongues concerning your progress now.*
5. *Expect a miracle! Agree with me!* Resist worry! Pray the Agreement prayers on Page 55 of the booklet: *“WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14.”* God is able!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZRA 8-10*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, May 6, 2019

TOPIC: ALL KINDS OF PRAYERS AND REQUESTS
Read: Ephesians 6:18,19

MEMORISE: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints (Ephesians 6:18).

EXPOSITION

Leonard Ravenhill said: “No man is greater than his prayer life.” Prayer is the greatest resource a Christian has in this life. It is where the mortal human being meets with the divine, omnipotent God. It is a proven, active and prevailing reality. It is the place where pride is abandoned, hope is lifted and supplication is made. It is the exercise is faith and hope. It is the privilege of touching the heart of the Father through the Son of God, Jesus Christ. Prayer is the place of admitting our needs, of adopting humility, and claiming dependence upon God.

Kinds of prayer and request identified in the Bible include: The prayer of faith (James 5:15) - also known as petition prayer, is the prayer that most people think of when they use the term “prayer.” Petition prayer is between you and God. It is you asking God for a particular outcome. The Prayer of agreement (Matt. 18:19) - You absolutely must make sure you are in perfect agreement about what your prayer request is, before you join with another believer in the prayer of agreement.

There is also Prayer of Praise and Worship (Luke 2:20) - In this prayer, you are not asking God to do something for you or to give you something, rather, you just want to praise the Lord, to thank Him for His many blessings and mercies. The Prayer of Intercession (Is 59:16, Rom 8:26-27, 1 John 2:1) - Intercession means you are interceding–acting in prayer on behalf of someone else. The Prayer of Binding and Loosing (Matthew 18:18-19) - Binding and loosing have to be based on the authority God has granted you in the Scripture, not on some desire you have.

No matter how anointed, skilled, or gifted you may be, or how bold and courageous you think you are, you simply cannot maintain a victorious position in life apart from prayer. Without prayer, you can be sure of absolute and total DEFEAT. May that not be our lot. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Holy Spirit, make me a man/woman of prayer.
2. Lord, make it easy for me to pray the right prayers at the right times, always.
3. Lord, totally restore the spirit of God-pleasing praying in our churches, prayer mountains, and programmes.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 30:22 – 31:13; 2 Sam. 1:1 – 2:14; Luke 22:31 – 22:52
Good morning and happy new week. May this new week be awesome and full of goodness for us, in Jesus name Amen.
Remember, Jesus is coming soon. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM