The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Marry Jobless Men - Adeboye To Single Ladies
According to him, a woman should not marry a man that has no work "if not you will be the work."[Image: Adeboye.JPG]
Pastor Enoch Adeboye

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has warned single ladies to avoid marrying jobless men.

Jobless men, he said, have the tendencies to use, dump and abandon such ladies.

Adeboye spoke on Sunday at the May Special Prayer and Thanksgiving service by the RCCG Throne of Grace, National Headquarters Ebute Metta, Lagos.

According to him, a woman should not marry a man that has no work “if not you will be the work.”

He noted it is not sinful for a single lady to politely ask any man proposing marriage whether or not he has a job.

Stating that women are conceived as helpmeets, Adeboye argued only somebody who has a job can be helped.

Adeboye, who spoke through the Assistant General Overseer, (RCCG) Personnel and Administration Pastor Johnson Odesola, said the man is key and the woman has only come to help.

“Whatever the woman does is help.  The man is major director in the house,” he stressed.

He stated taking care of the homes does not rest on the woman alone but the man and the woman who have come to help.

Adeboye blamed lack of proper home training for most of the ills in the society.

“I still remember when I was young. My father will tell me that this name is the name of my father. Don’t spoil the name. So I was scared to do wrong. I could not shake the hand of a lady until I was 23.

“Learning for any child should start from the home and parents should be their child first teachers.

“The wife and the husband are the main teachers who will teach and model godly character to their children,” he stated.

In his sermon, Adeboye, urged all Christians to strengthen their faith, saying there would always be storm in the lives of the believers.

Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land, Otunba Gani Adams, who was at the service argued religion, is never the problem of Nigeria.

According to him: “It is sad many people believe religion is Nigeria’s problem, but in truth, leadership, not religion is Nigeria’s problem.

“For instance, I am a Muslim by birth. I grew up from a Christian background and as the Aare Onakakanfo of Yoruba land and culture activist, I also believe in our traditional religion.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have no sympathy for single mothers unless they were raped or widowed - Reno Omokri Edoman 1 881 05-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  RCCG Overseer, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, loses son, Dare Adeboye Edoman 9 1,726 05-11-2021, 09:02 AM
  "I am not impressed with copy drawings" Pastor Leke Adeboye reacts to painting of him Edoman 0 644 04-29-2021, 01:42 PM
  Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) Edoman 0 595 04-22-2021, 05:50 PM
  FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern Edoman 0 538 04-18-2021, 08:44 AM
  Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels Edoman 0 577 03-05-2021, 08:48 AM
  Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists Edoman 0 570 02-21-2021, 09:42 AM
  14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Including 2 Ladies Arrested In Niger State Edoman 0 546 02-03-2021, 03:46 PM