The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/showthread.php 137 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dylan Buell/Getty ImagesThe wife of Addison Russell
Jason Castro Jersey , Melisa Reidy, said she was assaulted by the Chicago Cubs infielder in a blog post last week.Russell was then placed onpaid?administrative?leave by Major League Baseball, though according to a report by Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic, the league had additional information beyond Reidy's post:"The post alone would not have been enough for baseball to force Russell off the field under its joint domestic violence policy with the players' union. The league had additional credible information, according to sources familiar with its investigation."The league's investigation includes interviews with Reidy and numerous other witnesses, and with officials gathering additional information since Russell went on leave, sources said."Reidy, who also accused Russell of emotional abuse, neglect and infidelity, didn't outline the details of Russell's physical abuse but did write that it occurred:"The first time I was physicallymistreated by my spouse, I was in shock. I couldn't wrap my head around what just happened did he get so angry? What did I do for him to want to put his hands on me? Of course I forgave himassumed it would never happen again. I just thought he had let his emotions get the best of him, he loves me and he's sorry. I was deeply hurt that he could even be capable of this behavior towards me, I couldn't understand how the man I was so in love with, the FATHER of my child, the man I married just a few months ago could show such aggression towards me鈥?Reidy also suggested Russell physically abused her on her last visit to see him."But, as I expected our visit was a nightmare, I swore to myself it would be the last time he'd lay his hands on meit would be that last time I'd let my son be a witness to it," she wrote.As Rosenthal noted, Russell and the MLB Players' Union did not call for an emergency hearing to challenge the league's decision to place him on administrative leave, though he added that"Russell's camp is pushing back behind the scenes."It also appears likely that Russell will ultimately get suspended Phil Hughes Jersey , with Rosenthal writing there was a "slim" chance of Russell rejoining the Cubs for the postseason and that every player previously placed on administrativeleave ultimately accepted a suspension without an appeal.Russell, 24, has spent the past four seasons as Chicago's shortstop. He denied the accusations in Reidy's blog post Friday."These allegations are completely false," he said in a statement. "I made that clear to Major League Baseball last year and reiterated it to the Cubs today. I'm confident any full and fair investigation will fully exonerate me. The protection of my children is foremost in my mind so I will have no further comment."Cubs manager Joe Maddon told The Score (h/tPaul Sullivanof theChicago Tribune)he hadn't read Reidy's post and was going to allow the investigation to run its course, while Cubs president Theo Epstein noted that "if you know someone in one context, you don't necessarily know them fully.""And, that said, he's a member of this organization who has been an active member of this club," Epstein continued. "His dealings with us have been certainly on the up-and-up. And I can't speculate as to things that occur beyond this, except to say that we certainly are concerned about the accusations." GOODYEAR, Ariz. (AP) — Slowly and sensibly, Francisco Lindor is working his way back onto the field.Surrounded by approximately 50 fans, more than a dozen minor leaguers, a few scouts, and various game operations and medical staffers, the Indians’ three-time All-Star shortstop played in a controlled Triple-A game on Wednesday, a major step in his recovery from a right calf strain.“The pitcher was nasty, great pitcher,” Lindor said about Dodgers right-hander Brock Stewart, who struck him out twice. “I’m blessed to be out there http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-max-kepler-jersey , happy to be out there.”Lindor went 0 for 3 with the two strikeouts against Stewart on a practice field near Goodyear Ballpark, where his major league teammates played Milwaukee in a split-squad game.Stewart got Lindor to swing and miss on a 3-2 pitch in his last at-bat with a cutting fastball. In his first at-bat, Lindor swung on a 3-0 count to get in his cuts, flying out in gusting winds to left.“That felt good,” Lindor said. “I thought my swings were good. I controlled my approach and will build off that.”Lindor worked the count full in his second at-bat, swinging and missing the last two pitches.“I took it as Day 1 spring training,” he said. “Nobody goes 100 percent in spring training, unless you are trying to make the team. So, that’s how I went up there today. Took some good pitches, some I missed — a lot of them.”Per the requirements of the medical staff, Lindor jogged to first base after making contact and while playing three innings in the field.When asked if he could let it go and sprint, he said, “No, still not there yet.”Lindor said his lack of full mobility was not a source of frustration.“I knew I wasn’t going to be 100 percent, but you just go out there and play the game,” he said. “I am happy. I am blessed. Today’s a special day, so check the box.”As for his next steps, Lindor will know more tomorrow.Lindor, who reported no soreness or pain, did not have a ball hit to him at shortstop http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-max-kepler-jersey , but he did cover second on a steal attempt, putting the tag on a safe runner.He moved in or out or laterally with each pitch, hid his mouth with his glove to communicate coverages to second baseman Elvis Perez and showed spring in his step on a high pop that was caught by his teammate.The Indians remain hopeful that Lindor will be ready for the club’s March 28 opener at Minnesota.“With any sort of injury like that, there is no set date or set time table,” Indians general manager Mike Chernoff said. “We magnify the importance of opening day, and obviously, that’s on everyone’s mind, but that’s not what we’re concerned about. We’re concerned about making sure Frankie is completely healthy and in a really good spot to have a full season of performance, so we are taking it day to day.”Lindor understands there’s more to play for than facing the Twins in two weeks.“It is a special day, obviously being opening day,” he said. “But at the same time, I am more worried about the rest of the season and making it into the playoffs. That’s what we want; to make it into the postseason and win.”One of baseball’s best all-around players, Lindor got hurt while working out in Florida early last month. He has been limited at spring training to batting practice and stationary fielding.“He has been doing really well; he continues to progress in all of his activities,” Chernoff said. “He’s been out there a lot and we’ll continue to get him out there more. But we have to build him up volume-wise to where he can be at his position for the full nine innings. So, I don’t know how long that’s going to take, but I want to make sure he’s cleared all of those benchmarks before he’s in games.'”Lindor hit .277 last season and set career-highs with 38 homers and 92 RBIs. He tied for the AL lead with 129 runs.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kyle Rudolph‘s wife had already enrolled their kids in liny195 0 1,153 12-10-2019, 04:57 AM
Last Post: liny195
  Shockingly Evil Things about Russell And also Bromley Boerner 0 1,264 12-07-2019, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Boerner
  Training Discovered Out of Russell & Bromley Carline 0 1,269 11-20-2019, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Carline
  Dylan Buell/Getty ImagesTwo weeks after ESPN analyst liny195 0 1,348 04-25-2019, 03:30 AM
Last Post: liny195