The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Monday 22nd April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 22ND APRIL.

HE DID MUCH MORE

Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses (Acts 13:38-39).

Always, I think about Jesus and His vicarious sacrifice in our behalf and I’m overwhelmed by how much He loves us. He took our place of judgment and condemnation, and gave us His nature of righteousness. In Him, not only have we been made righteous, we’ve been made the very epitome and expression of God’s righteousness.

2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” Many think that all Jesus came to do was to save us from sin, no; He achieved much more. He saved us from our sins so we could become sons of God. His ultimate aim was to give us the God-life, the God-nature of righteousness, so we could be in fellowship with God.

When He hung on the Cross of crucifixion, we were in Him. He was made sin for us. When He died and was buried, in the mind of justice, we all died and were buried in Him. And that was the end of sin. Our sins were buried with Him. But here’s the most sublime part: on the third day, when God raised Him from the dead, we were also raised together with Him into a newness of life. Romans 6:4 says, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.”

Your past with all the failures, weaknesses, and defeat, were buried with Him. Now that you’re born again, you have a new life in Christ Jesus; a life of glory and righteousness. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Having been baptized into Christ in His death, and raised up with Him in His resurrection, I now walk in the newness of life. My past with all the failures and defeat are all gone, because I’m a new creation in Christ. Hallelujah

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Ephesians 4:21-24 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

John 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 19:28-48 & 1 Samuel 16-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 4:21-29 & Leviticus 22

#TALKINGSESSION

22ND APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for Your Word is my life. I am one with the Word because I am born of the Word. When I hear the Word, I receive it with my spirit, and function accordingly because I have the ability to do the Word! I thank You for expressing Yourself to

the world through me. I declare that Christ is alive in me, dispensing His righteousness, love, grace, and mercy through me; and my life is a veritable manifestation of Your praise and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 22ND APRIL 2019

THEME: THE GREAT SHALL SERVE THEE.

MEMORISE:

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Psalms 2:7

READ: Isaiah 49:22-26

22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

God's promise to His children are great, and their scope cannot be fathomed with the human mind. This is because our God is the Almighty, the Begining and the End of all things, the All-knowing and the heaven and earth were made by Him: visible and invisible, thrones and dominions, principalities and powers. All these were created by Him. Heaven and earth adore Him, and angels bow before Him. He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. he is the final authority, and His word is settled in Heaven. In 1 Corinthians 2:9, this great God said concerning His promises:

“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

Anyone who has walked with this great God and has tasted of His goodness will testify that the words of this verse are true. A cursory look at the stories of Abraham, Moses, Esther, Rehab, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Nehemiah, Daniel, Samuel, the nation of Israel, Mary the mother of Jesus, and many others too numerous to mention also confirms this truth. Indeed, God is in the business of doing new things of great proportions in the lives of His children from generation to generation. Just as He did for this in ages past, He will visit you with a record-breaking blessing today in Jesus’s Name.

By the grace of God, I can also testify that I have experienced in my own life and ministry blessings of the proportion that eyes have not seen and ears have not heard; they are far beyond human imagination. The manifestation of God’s glory being experienced by the Church of Christ in all the nations of the world simultaneously is indeed beyond human comprehension. Therefore, I can boldly say that God’s promise in today’s Bible reading, which says that great leaders and kings shall serve children of God, is not an empty promise. It is part of our heritage as beneficiaries of God’s mercy and unmerited favor. Hallelujah! As God used great kings and powerful leaders to favor Abraham, Moses, Joseph, Daniel, Esther, Nehemiah, David and Ezra. He will do the same for you today in Jesus’ Name. Isaiah 60:5, 14 & 16 reiterated that the abundance of the sea shall be converted to you, and the strength of unbelievers shall be at your disposal. Those verses also say unbelievers will labor for your sustenance, kings will become the source of your livelihood, the children of your oppressors shall bow before you, and those who despised you shall be humbled in your presence. So shall it be in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please bring Your wonderful promises to pass in my life in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 25-26
Jeremiah 23:1-15

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant and blood
Support me in the ‘whelming flood:
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When the last trumpet’s voice shall sound,
O may I then in him be found.
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before his throne.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 22ND APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: FROM A GATEMAN TO A HERO-MAN!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 2:1-21*

I once listened to the interview of a Ph.D holder who was a lecturer in one of the top universities in Africa. When he was asked about his academic journey, he said; “I left home in search for a job as a young high school leaver when I met a man who decided to employ me as a gatekeeper in his home. After about a year of working there, he called me one day and said that he had been taking note of my level of intelligence and that he wanted me to return to school if I didn’t mind. He promised to take care of all the bills arid’ booked me up for every necessary qualifying examination.

After graduating with a degree in Psychology, he motivated me to take a second and third degree. All through my academic journey (till Ph.D.), I never spent a dime; he took care of all the bills.” The story of the above lecturer is what we refer to as a divine and destiny helper! *Help is from God and I also know that God uses people or Positions people on our pathway in life to help us. When God decides to have mercy over a man and help him, nobody or force can stand against him.*

In this 2nd quarter of 2019, I see the Lord sending you help from unexpected quarters! Yes! UNEXPECTED QUARTERS! Humanly speaking, RAHAB as a prostitute could not be used to help Israel! But that was who GOD CHOSE to use! Destiny helpers are people assigned in your life to add value, usefulness, and significance to your life; they contribute to your welfare and inspire you to strive to fulfil your destiny.

They come into your life to help you fulfil what God has commissioned you to do.
*I decree: From today and after the Lagos Anointing Service of this weekend, NEW destiny helpers will locate you and those in your life now, will fulfil their God-sent mission into your life and ministry! WRITE THE NAMES OF YOUR DESTINY HELPERS and come with them to pray on the altar! Pray now!*

*_Lagos, Ogudu Anointing service for this month is Saturday, April 27th. Theme: “SECRETS OF LOCATING DESTINY HELPERS” Time: 7:30a.m._*
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God now.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led.
2. Lord, I position myself to receive Your help! *Use anybody You choose to use in Jesus name.*
3. My destiny helpers; begin to locate me afresh from today in Jesus name.
4. *Pray for your destiny helpers today (Mention their names).*
5. Pray for the sick today.
6. Pray about today seriously, and any other prayer(s) as led.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1CHRONICLES 27-29*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
SEEDS OF DESTINY.

Monday 22nd April, 2019.

A Daily Devotional Guide.

TOPIC: LIVING BEYOND YOUR LIMIT THROUGH CHARACTER

SCRIPTURE: For thou,"Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. Psalms 5":12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you live beyond yourself,"you live beyond your limits.
Throughout Scriptures, we see how good or Godly character opened doors for people, and how bad character closed the door for others.

Moses is a scriptural example of a man whose good character opened the door for his destiny. Moses was literally a vagabond and a fugitive after his escape from Egypt. He had no home, no wife and no possessions. But the good character of selflessness he portrayed delivered him from the life of empty-handedness. He married Jethro’s daughter and became the manager of Jethro’s flock (Exodus 2":16-22).

Beloved,"your character of compassion connects you to your portion and possession. When you live beyond yourself, you live beyond your limits. On the other hand, the lack of character equals the loss of destiny. The worth of your life is determined by the weight of your character.

Now, what does Godly character do for you?

1. Godly character of integrity or uprightness guides life and destiny. It assists you to know the best way to go in life (Proverbs 11" ). A righteous man cannot be directionless.
2. Godly character speaks (Genesis 30:30). Character has a voice,"righteousness has a sound. Your character speaks on your behalf when a decision concerning your destiny is about to be made.
Beloved, when you love God passionately and you love your neighbour as you love yourself, then, you are on the path of Godly character.
REMEMBER THIS": When you live beyond yourself,"you live beyond your limits.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Ask God to transform your character for good at the place of prayer.
2. Desist from acts of wickedness and lovelessness

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace to live uprightly. Remove every trace of sinfulness or wickedness from my life Lord in Jesus’ name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": OPEN DOOR THROUGH UPRIGHTNESS
QUOTE: Beloved,"the fact that everyone is doing it does not make it right. Despite what people do, the standard of God remains sure. Culled from THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING": Joshua 24:1 to 33,"Luke 21":1 to 28,"Psalm 89":38 to 52,"Proverbs 13":20 to 23
AMAZING FACT: Strawberries have more vitamins than oranges.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 22/04/2016 – The Paris Agreement is signed, an agreement to help fight global warming.
Dr Paul Enenche.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, April 22, 2019

BUILD A LASTING LEGACY!
READ: Proverbs 22:6

MEMORISE: Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it (Proverbs 22:6).

EXPOSITION

In his book, A Spiritual Clinic J. Oswald Sanders, wrote about the lasting family legacies of two families from New York: “Two families from the state of New York were studied very carefully. One was the Max Juke’s family and the other was the Jonathan Edward’s family. The thing that they discovered in this study is remarkable: like begets like.”

“Max Jukes was an unbelieving man and he married a woman of like-character who lacked principle. And among the known descendants, over 1,200 were studies. Three hundred and ten became professional vagrants; 440 physically wrecked their lives by debauched lifestyle; 130 were sent to the penal servitude for an average of thirteen years each, 7 of them for murder. There were over 100 who became alcoholic; 60 became habitual thieves; 190 public prostitutes. Of the 20 who learned a trade, 10 of them learned the trade in a state prison. It cost the state about $1,500,000 and they made no contribution whatever to the society.”

“In about the same era, the family of Jonathan Edwards came on the scene. He was a man of God, who married a woman of like-character. The study yielded the following concerning Jonathan Edward’s descendants: Three hundred became clergymen, missionaries, and theological professors; over 100 became college professors; over 100 became attorneys; 30 of them became judges; 60 of them became physicians; over 60 became authors of good classics; 14 became presidents of universities. There were numerous giants in American industry that emerged from this family. Three became United State congressmen and one became the vice president of the United States.”

Never forget the impact that your life’s decisions will make… on yourself, your marriage, and on your children. In ways you will never know in this life, you are building a legacy that will last for generations!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Confess every negative legacy you have laid; pray for mercy and ask God to help you to start laying a godly legacy henceforth.
2. Lord, help me to overcome the shadows of my father that may be haunting me.
3. Lord God, help our leaders to always remember that they will give account of their stewardship.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 21:2 – 21:25; Ruth 1:1- 2:18; Luke 14:34 – 14:20
HAPPY EASTER.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM