The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Sunday 21st April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 21ST APRIL.

RISEN, AND SEATED WITH CHRIST

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God (Colossians 3:1).

When Jesus died on the Cross, in the mind of justice, the whole world died with Him, because He died for all men. However, Christianity didn’t start from His death, but from His resurrection. When God raised Him from the dead, you were raised together with Him, and you became a new creation, alive to God.

The new creation is the fruit of His redemption (Romans 8:23). You’ve been brought out of death—spiritual death—into life! You came alive with Christ; with His resurrection life. Knowing that you’ve been raised together with Christ, and seated with Him in the heavenly realms, the Bible says you should seek those things which are above. Have the consciousness of one who’s seated together with Christ in the place of dominion, glory and power. It’s a place where there’s no darkness, no sickness, no defeat, and no pain; a place of absolute mastery and authority.

The Bible says Jesus is seated at the right hand of God (the right hand of power). This means He has authority over all creation; over all of heaven and earth. But guess what? God has lifted us up into glory along with Christ. We sit with Him in the heavenly realms of power, dominion, and majesty (Ephesians 2:6). We occupy the same position of authority, with the power of attorney to act in His stead. What a blessed reality!

PRAYER

What an awesome privilege to sit together with Christ in the place of power, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that’s named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come! I function from a place of glory, power, authority, and dominion, separated from the debilitating effects of sin, corruption and darkness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 2:4-6 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 2:9-10 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Colossians 3:1-3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 19:1-27 & 1 Samuel 14-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 4:13-20 & Leviticus 21

#TALKINGSESSION

21ST APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Blessed Heavenly Father, I thank for Jesus is alive in me! I thank You for bringing me out of spiritual death into the arena of life. I have eternal life now; therefore, nothing in me produces death. I live in absolute victory and mastery over satan, the world, and its systems because the greater One lives in me. I exalt and worship You for Your great love, grace, and power in my life! Thank You for bringing me into a life

of peace and joy in the Holy Ghost! To You be all glory and dominion forever. I thank You for there’s light in my life and in all that concerns me because I am yielded to the ministry of the Word. I refuse to fret today or in the future because the light of the Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success! There’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure. Halleluiah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 21ST APRIL 2019

THEME: IT IS OF NECESSITY!

MEMORISE:

For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 1Corinthians 9:16

READ: Mark 16:15-18

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Preaching the gospel is not an optional exercise for Christians; rather, it is a necessity. This is the reason why both the vision and mission statements of the Redeemed Christian Church of God are centred on soul-winning. Winning souls is the heartbeat of God and the preoccupation of Jesus Christ. The Names of Jesus such as Messiah, Savior, Redeemer and Deliverer all connote salvation or soul winning. Every action Jesus performed during His ministry here on earth was geared towards salvation. His last wishes before ascending into heaven also focused on the propagation of the good news of His gospel of every part of the world. His desire is that even people in the remotest parts of the world will hear about Him and recieve the salvation He paid for with His precious Blood.

Soul-winning is the objective of the Lord's commandment in Matthew 28:19-20, which says:

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

This commandment is such a cardinal aspect of what it means to be a Christian. In Luke 6:46, the Lord also said:

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?"

The evidence that Jesus is indeed your Lord is doing whatever he commands you to do. In 1 Samuel 15:22, Prophet Samuel told King saul that to obey is better than sacrifice in the sight of God. All that God requires from you is obedience to His commandments- not partially but totally. We cannot claim to be living holy lives if we are not preaching the gospel. You cannot claim to be holy if you are not evangelising to win souls to God's kingdom. This is so because when Mark 16:15 tells us to go and preach the gospel, it is a command, not a suggestion. A fellow who is not walking in total obedience to God's commandments cannot claim to be living a holy life. Preaching the gospel must therefore be a daily affair for us.

Effective soul-winning includes evangelism, follow-up and welfare. You cannot evangelise, win one or two souls and assume that you are ready for heaven; you must also follow-up the souls you have won. This is why our Lord Jesus Christ said to us in John 15:16:

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain:”

Soul winning is a necessity, please take it seriously.

ACTION POINT:

Think of ingenious ways through which you can propagate the message of the gospel daily.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 24 and Jeremiah 22:13-30

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: MUST I GO, AND EMPTY-HANDED

1. “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

Chorus:
“Must I go, and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him:
Must I empty-handed go?

2. Not at death I shrink nor falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

Chorus:

3. O the years in sinning wasted;
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

Chorus:

4. O ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 21ST APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE PATHS OF OLD! THE PATH OF REST!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDE 3; JEREMIAH 6: 13-23*

I stumbled this morning on the “Old Paths” of Jeremiah 6:16 – “Thus saith the LORD, ‘Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.’ But they said, ‘We will not walk therein.” The LORD has been speaking to a USER OF THIS DEVOTIONAL: “SEEK FOR THE PATHS OF OLD!” In these days of watered down, worldly show of Christianity without the Christ, it is crucial to seek the days of old!

Today’s scripture talks about *“the old paths,* where is *the good way,* and walk therein, and ye shall *find rest* for your souls.” The OLD PATH provokes REST! REST means RESULTS without STRUGGLING! REST means EVIDENCE without KNOWING HOW IT HAPPENED! REST means ANSWERS even before you pray! Ah! It is a life where the KINGDOM is first and your craze for miracles is last! Oh LORD, take us to those days, where the first thing in the morning was not OUR CAREER RUSH FOR DAILY BREAD but an HOUR with the “LORD I LOVE.”

Holy Ghost, take us back to the PATHS OF OLD! Hear John Wesley: I ‘ want the old path where neither text message nor voice call is used to remind the saints about service. Give me the old path where persecution was a testimony and not a reason for backsliding. Give me the old path where saints were more heavenly conscious and not the world based Christianity of today.

The old path
The pews and benches
The crosses
The tears
The love built on trust.
Where sisters married as virgins and not as single parents.
The old path where Christ was all.
Husbands were loving,
Wives were supportive, and children were polite.
Women looked like ladies, Men looked like gentlemen, and children looked decent.
People loved the truth, and hated a lie.
Rejoicing sounded normal;
And crying sounded sincere.
Cursing was wicked, Drinking was evil, and divorce was unthinkable.
Not where we are now. Divorce today, preach tomorrow.
We read the Bible in public, Prayed in school,
And preached from house to house.
To be called a Christian was worth living for.
Sex was a personal word. Homosexual was an unheard-of word, And abortion was an illegal word.
*TODAY IS A SPECIAL HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE AND LAYING OF HANDS ON ALL PRESENT.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: There's Not A Friend...

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. LORD, I repent from any way in which I have left the OLD PATHWAY of the cross!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1CHRONICLE 24-26*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: There's Not A Friend*

1. There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! no, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases:

*Refrain:*
Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide ’til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,

4. Did ever saint find this Friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?

5 . Was e’er a gift like the Savior given?
Will He refuse us the bliss of heaven?
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE.

Sunday 21 April, 2019

Topic:
THE GLORY AND BEAUTY OF THE ANOINTING

SCRIPTURE: Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Psalm 45:7.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The anointing forbids existence in shame, reproach or mockery for the anointed.

Previously, we saw that the anointing of God carries favour and opportunity. Today, we shall be looking at other dimensions of the blessing that the anointing carries and these are, glory and beauty.

The glory and beauty of God flow with the anointing (Exodus 28:40-41). It does not matter how you look, when the Oil of God comes upon you, your look changes. In our anchor scripture, God directed that the garments that should be made for Aaron and his sons were for glory and for beauty and they were to be accompanied by the anointing.

There is a climatic change that happens around the anointed. The anointing forbids existence in shame, reproach or mockery for the anointed. You are not permitted to be anointed and be a laughingstock.

Now, what are the benefits of the anointing?

i. The anointing forbids ugliness or repulsiveness: This means that the anointing makes a life attractive, beautiful, pleasant and appealing. The anointing of God on you comes to bless you not to curse you. It comes to beautify you and not to disfigure you.

ii. The anointing establishes a change of identity on the life of the anointed: The anointing changes your life and destiny into a glorious and beautiful identity.

Beloved, receive a glorious and beautiful identity by the anointing of God! I destroy any negative identity on your life by the Blood of Jesus, in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

REMEMBER THIS: The anointing forbids existence in shame, reproach or mockery for the anointed.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God at the place of prayer to anoint you with fresh Oil

2. Connect to the anointing services in Dunamis Church for a change of destiny

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You anoint me with fresh Oil today. Let Your anointing come on me to beautify my life and give me a glorious destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BLESSING OF THE ANOINTING

QUOTE: God’s men, women, instruments and the people He uses to change generations are normally prepared in the secret; in hideouts and obscurity. Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT! by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Joshua 22:21 to 23:16, Luke 20:27 to 47, Psalm 89:14 to 37, Proverbs 13:17 to 19

AMAZING FACT: Tomatoes have more genes than humans.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 21/04/753 BC – Romulus founds Rome (traditional date).
THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, April 21, 2019*

*TOPIC: REJECTING THE GOD-IN-FLESH - _Easter Sunday_*
*Read: John 8:39-59*

*MEMORISE: _He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him_ (John 1:11).*

*EXPOSITION*

In his book, _Mere Christianity,_ C. S. Lewis, notes that the same person might both be a fool and have a graduate degree. Being highly educated does not guarantee wisdom and spiritual insight. We see this combination of foolishness and education in the way that the religious leaders interacted with Jesus in today’s reading.

The identity of Jesus was abundantly clear. He had *come here from God* (v. 42), sent by the Father to teach His truth. More than that, Jesus had His life-giving power (v. 51). Jesus intensifies His bold claim about His true identity at the end of the passage, when He declared, *Before Abraham was born, I am!* (v. 58). Using the very name of God given to Moses in Exodus 3:14, Jesus identified Himself as the God of Israel, now standing before them.

The well-educated religious leaders displayed only foolishness and spiritual blindness in their response. Instead of receiving Christ’s teaching, they were trying to kill Him. Instead of loving and following Christ, they insulted Him and accused Him of being demon-possessed. Ultimately, Jesus identified the underlying cause of their rejection of His teaching: *The reasons you do not hear is that you do not belong to God* (v. 47).

These stinging words should have brought humility and repentance. Instead, when Jesus revealed His full identity as the great “I am,” their responses deepened from hostility to attempted execution (v. 59). God had come in the flesh to bring light and life to His creation, and He was met with rejection. That rejection would ultimately lead to the cross, confirming the opening words of John’s Gospel: *He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him (Jn. 1:11).*

Many people “celebrate” Christmas while rejecting its true meaning. They are content to have a baby in the manger without recognizing Him as the coming of God in the flesh. Spend time in prayer today for your loved ones who need to accept Jesus as the Son of God, and ask the Holy Spirit to open their hearts to God’s love, today.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* My Lord Jesus, have mercy on me in all the ways I have rejected or denied your lordship over my life.
*2.* Lord, let the significance of Your death and resurrection be revealed to the unsaved miraculously.
*3.* Lord, let Your precious blood sanctify our land from the guilt of the innocent blood shed by evil ones.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 19:16 – 21:1; Luke 14:12 – 14:33*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM