The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 20th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 20TH APRIL.

HE’S YOUR RANSOM

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

The underlined portion of the scripture above shows that it was God who took the responsibility of reconciling us to Himself. He was the one behind all that Jesus Christ accomplished for us. Actually, He was the one doing it. We see that in 2 Corinthians 5:19; it says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself….”

It isn’t just that God loved us so much and sent Jesus, but that He was actually doing everything that had to do with man’s salvation by Himself. He was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them. Hallelujah! He took the responsibility, and paid the full penalty for all your sins; He’s not mad at you at all.

Even if you got into trouble for something that you did wrong, He’s obligated to saving you, to helping you out of any trouble, for one reason: because you have a ransom in Christ Jesus!

This is why the birth of Jesus means so much to us; He was born to live, die, and give His life as a ransom for many: “For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many” (Mark 10:45).

The Bible says He chose us in Him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blame before him in love (Ephesians 1:4). You’re holy and without blame before the Father, because Christ is your ransom! He took responsibility for your sins. This is the message of the Gospel!

No wonder He calls us His righteous ones; His justified ones; meaning that we can’t be charged with sin, because not only are we righteous, we have also become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”

PRAYER

Dear loving Father, thank you for expressing your love through the sacrifice of Jesus in my behalf, by which I’m presented to you faultless, holy, and unblameable. Blessed be your Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Colossians 1:21-22 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled 22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 18:15-43 & 1 Samuel 11-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 4:1-12 & Leviticus 20

#TALKINGSESSION

20TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, what a blessed hope I have in You! I am so grateful to be a partaker of the divine life! Now, every fear is gone and I am full of faith, dominating my world and maintaining my victory in Christ. I have the Word of God dwelling in me richly,
in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

My life today is the expression and manifestation of Your Word, which has taken centre-stage in my life! I am led forth in victory and triumph today as Your Word gains the mastery in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY 20TH APRIL 2019

THEME: THE GREAT AVENGER.

MEMORISE:

It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me. Psalm 18:47

READ: Luke 18:1-8

1And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:

3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.

4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;

5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

"Avenge", "retribution" and "recompense" are words commonly used in the Bible to mean inflicting deserved or justified purnishment on a wrongdoer, either by God himself or by an authority ordained by Him. In contrast to these, vengance (i.e to revenge) is malicious retaliation against a percieved or real offence commited by someone or a group of people. It involves the reciprocation of and injury or insult by an aggrieved person. Whenever evil is delibrately committed against someone, the immediate human instinct is to take revenge, especially if the victim is capable of inflicting a corresponding injury on the offender. However, the lifestyle of God's kingdom teaches that it is wrong to strike back or return evil for evil, whether by immediate retaliation or deffered actionof vengeance. As citizens of heaven, we must learn to leave such matters in the hands of the Great Avenger, because the Bible insist that revenge is unacceptable to God (Proverbs 24:29, Romans 12:19).

God's word offers us some definite ways of dealing with the carnal desires for vengeance. First of all, we are advised to be slow to anger, because anger is the root of every drive for revenge. We are to thoughtfully respond to situations that can lead to anger after hearing from the Holy Spirit, who resides in us (Ecclesiastes 7:9). We should also desist from plotting revenge in response to any wrongdoing committed against us. the Almighty God wants us to see vengeance as His exclusive responsibility (Romans 12:19). He also wants us to renounce anger and put it away from our minds completely (Psalm 37:8, Ephesians 4:31). May the Prince of peace send His peace like a river into your life to quence every fire of anger before ir graduates into vengeance in Jesus' Name.

Leaving matters in the hands of God and waiting for His judgment are acts of faith that demonstrates trust in God rather than human ability. That's why children of God must not consider taking revenge or repaying evil with evil; rather, we must wait for the Lord in all situations. Persecuted and oppressed Christians must never rely on what human strength can do for them. Instead, they must pray earnestly with total reliance on the word of God, as seen in Psalm 94:1-2 and Lamentations 3:64-66. I decree that the Great Avenger will rise on your behalf today and render recompense to those who have oppressed you. God will judge your persecutors according to the work of their hands, and He will give them sorrow of heart untill they are completely destroyed in Jesus' Name. God will not rest until He has avenged you of all your enemies in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, according to Your word in 2 Thessalonians 1:6, please reward my enemies with tribulation in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 21-23
Jeremiah 21:11-22:12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

⦁ Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

⦁ Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

⦁ Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 20TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: NEVER-THE-LESS*
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1SAMUEL 15:29; PSALM 89:20-37*

Nevertheless is a conjunction, which is used to join sentences together, but to me, it is a compound word of “three words” as we have as our title today: *NEVER-THE-LESS.* Glory be to God who has brought us to the 2nd lap of the year 2019.

What a great STORY to GLORY year and what a greater privilege to be alive today! When the year started, you had your 21-day prayer/fasting programme and it is mostly likely that you wrote down some things you wanted God to do for you, as well as some things you don’t want in your life (e.g. character traits, habits, attitudes, behaviour) and going by how far the Lord has brought you in the journey so far, can you say, *“NEVER-THE-LESS”?*

Have you not settled for the less? Have you not shifted ground a bit so that you are not termed a fanatic? Have you not compromised in a “little” way? If your answer is “NO”, then I give glory to God on your behalf and still encourage you.
If your answer is “Yes” then God is saying to you and indeed to all users of today’s devotional:

*NEVER-THE-LESS”* in your prayers, fellowship with God, Bible study, fasting and working for God. *Refuse to settle for less because of a delay! Why should you marry just anybody because you want a life partner urgently?* Why would you visit a native doctor because you want an urgent breakthrough? Why should you lower your standard of living because you want urgent money? God is saying again to a user of today’s devotional: *Refuse to settle for less because of a delay!*

The door of mercy is widely open to all and God is graciously calling you to arise and make up your mind that: *NEVER-THE-LESS* again in your life and ministry.

Declare many times now: “I shall accept *THE BEST* of God’s purpose for my life! *NEVER-THE-LESS!* Satan, you are a liar forever. I shall wait for my STORY TO GLORY change. I know my God is not a man and He CANNOT lie. Yes! He will not lie unto David (Vs. 35 of today’s 2nd scripture) and He will not lie unto me. Amen and amen.” Pray now!

*Be at OGUDU MOUNTAIN, 10-11 OMOTAYO BANWO STREET, OGUDU ORIOKE, LAGOS for Tomorrow’s Easter Sunday, Special Holy Communion Service. Come, as I shall lay hands on all present.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes...

1. Adore the Lord. Pray about thetheir Word as it has affected you.
2. Repent from ways and times you have accepted less than the purpose of God for your life. *Repent from compromises.*
3. Lord, I declare right now that I will not accept anything less than Your perfect will for my life, family and ministry. Lord, let only Your perfect will prevail over my life, family and ministry *(Pray it very well).* Pray any other prayer(s) as led now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1CHRONICLES 20-23*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand, and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us to that blessed promised land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye, and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Refrain*

By and by, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We will tell the story how we've over come;

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed, disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness, heavy-hearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord, and, according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares often take us unawares,
And our hearts are made to bleed for some tho’tless word or deed,
And we wonder why the test when we try to do our best,
But we’ll understand it better by and by.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:

BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE

(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

SATURDAY 20TH APRIL, 2019

TOPIC: 
THE FAVOUR AND OPPORTUNITY OF THE ANOINTING

SCRIPTURE: And for Aaron's sons thou shalt make coats,"and thou shalt make for them girdles, and bonnets shalt thou make for them, for glory and for beauty. Exodus 28":40-41.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The anointing changes your destiny into a glorious and beautiful identity.

The anointing of God is the evident Presence of God. The Presence of God with a person is the anointing. That is why anointed men and women are carriers of the Presence of God. 

It is clear from Scripture that to be anointed of God is to be favoured of God (Exodus 28:40-41). There is an unusual dimension of favour that the anointing carries. There is a natural,"effortless, struggle-free favour that anointed people enjoy even from those who do not know or like them. There is something about anointed people that opens doors. Others beg for opportunities but opportunities beg for the anointed. 

Favour is natural for the anointed. The anointing transforms a person into a magnetic personality; resources, persons and opportunities are magnetized. Favour is not meant for only pastors or titled men of God but for everyone who is a child of God and carries the Oil of God on his/her head.

Now, how does the anointing of God attract favour to the anointed?

i. The anointing makes the anointed to exist as a magnetic personality. The anointing of God magnetizes the right resources, persons and opportunities into your life.

ii. The anointing is the mystery behind supernatural open doors.

iii. The anointing is responsible for the supernatural suspension of protocols.

Beloved, to value the Presence of God (the anointing) is to attract favour. The Presence of God (the anointing) will give you the favour that money cannot buy.

I prophesy to you today that by the anointing of God, favour and opportunities have become your portion in life, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": The anointing changes your destiny into a glorious and beautiful identity.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Seek the Presence of God above every other thing in life.

2. Spend time in the word,"worship and prayer habitually to connect His presence.

PRAYER": O Lord,"lay Your Hands on me. Anoint me with fresh Oil and let me experience favour and opportunities beyond human comprehension, Lord in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE BLESSING OF THE ANOINTING

QUOTE: The closer you get to God,"the more secured your life will be. The farther you get from God, the more vulnerable your life and destiny will be.

Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING": Joshua 21:1 to 22:20,"Luke 20":1 to 26,"Psalm 89":1 to 13,"Proverbs 13":15 to 16

AMAZING FACT: The most popular fruit in the world is the TOMATO

TODAY IN HISTORY: 20/04/1810 – The Governor of Caracas, Venezuela declared independence from Spain.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER 

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, April 20, 2019

TOPIC: DEEP FAITH
Read Psalm 59:1-17

MEMORISE: And all these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise (Hebrews 11:39)

EXPOSITION

We are told, as a preface to Psalm 59, that this is "miktam" of David when Saul sent men to his house in order to kill him. We are not quite sure what "miktam" means, but all the six Psalms with this word have certain characteristics. They, as Charles Spurgeon puts it, start with "prayer, imply trouble, but abound in holy confidence and close with songs of assurance as to ultimate safety and joy". Hence, we read in Psalm 59 that David sang praises to the Lord in assurance of His steadfast love, even in the midst of the possible loss of life. What a man of deep faith in God!

Would I sing praises to God in the midst of the possible loss of life? Would I sing praises to God, if the lives of my family members are threatened? Are you sure you will? Isn't it that you are saying you would definitely be praying for protection and for His will to be done? But, sing praises to God? That might be out of the way. That is the depth of faith which David had, and for which he and the other heroes of faith in Hebrews 11 were commended. 

Even if these persons were not able to receive what was promised as in the ministry and work of our Lord Jesus Christ (Heb. 11:39), God commended them for their extraordinary faith.

Through David and many other heroes of faith, we see that they have a kind of faith which does not call out often to God for a more comfortable standard of living, or cry at the tiniest worry; but faith that speaks much of their deep love for God even in the midst of very challenging circumstances. This is something which our generation can learn from. May the Lord help us, people who are supposedly in a better covenant, to grow in our understanding of what faith in Christ is really about.

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord our God, help my wandering soul to rest in You.
2. Lord, help me to grow in faith like the men of old did, who were able to sing praises to You, even in the most trying of circumstances.
3. Lord, help us to restore the living faith of our patriarchs in our churches, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 16:27 – 19:15; Luke 13:25 – 14:11
GOOD MORNING AND DO HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM