The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 19th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 19TH APRIL.

HE PAID IT ALL

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world (John 1:29).

Perhaps you’re familiar with this beautiful song that encapsulates the vicarious sacrifice of Jesus Christ in our behalf: “He paid a debt He did not owe, I owed a debt I could not pay, I needed someone to wash my sins away. And now I sing a brand new song, amazing grace; Christ Jesus paid the debt that I could never pay….” Yes, indeed, He paid the full penalty for our sins!

When Adam disobeyed God, the inevitable consequence was spiritual death (Genesis 2:17), which is total severance or separation from God. The Bible says, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned” (Romans 5:12). However, God immediately introduced the sacrifice of bulls and goats as atonement for sin. This was the order with the children of Israel in the Old Testament, for without the shedding of blood, there couldn’t be remission for sin (Hebrews 9:22).

Nevertheless, the Bible lets us know that the sacrifice of bulls and goats couldn’t take away sin: “For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins” (Hebrews 10:4). God then activated a grand plan for man’s total salvation by sending Jesus Christ. Man’s salvation was consummated when Jesus Christ—the Lamb of God—was offered to take away the sins of the world (John 1:29). The Bible calls Him “the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”

By His death on the Cross, Jesus bore our sins and washed them away with His blood, once and for all time! He paid the ultimate price for sin, which man had incurred without a means of settlement. Hebrews 9:12 says, “Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.”

Christ has paid for the remission of your sins. Now, you’re washed, sanctified, and justified; free from sin, death, and destruction. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! I’m washed, sanctified, glorified, and justified; I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, because Jesus bore my sins and gave me His righteousness. Now, I’m an associate of the God-kind; a participator in the divine experience, walking in newness of life, and in the light of my righteousness in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 3:16; For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
2 Corinthians 5:19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Romans 5:17-18 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 17:20-18:1-14 & 1 Samuel 8-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 3:20-35 & Leviticus 19

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the rich and beautiful life You’ve brought me into in Christ. I thank You for bringing me into my place of inheritance in Christ Jesus, where You’ve made all things available to me to freely enjoy. I thank You for creating me in Your

image, and in Your likeness, for beauty and for glory! I recognize myself as Your peculiar treasure and pearl of great price, fashioned for good works; I show forth Your wonderful deeds and display Your virtues and perfections today, in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 19TH APRIL 2019

THEME: HE WILL NOT FORGET.

MEMORISE:

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. Hebrews 6:10

READ: Leviticus 26:42-46

42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.

44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the Lord their God.

45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the Lord.

46 These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the Lord made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. Genesis 2:15

From this verse of scripture, we see that God ordained work to be the normal routine of life for mankind from the very begining. Therefore, every legitimate human task has fundamental value, and is a potential means of glorifying God, irrespective of how demanding it may seem. This is why working in the service of God's kingdom is one of the requirements of divine elevation. in addition to being born again, walking in humility and being an addicted worshipper of God, anyone who wishes to receive divine elevation must enlist in the service of God's kingdom. For example, you can becoome a soul winner, a teacher of the word or an intercessor. You can also join the counselling, sanitation, ushering, choir or welfare departmens of your church. Wherever you find yourself, just get busy doing something useful for God. You are sure to receive divine elevation as a gift from Him in return, for He never forgets His people's labo of love. Joseph, Moses, Ruth, Daniel, Rahab and David are examples of those who buried themselves in God's work, and they were all rewarded greatly.

Rememberance means bringing to mind an awareness of someone or something from the past, and it is the opposite of forgetfulness. Though it is not in the nature of God to forgetanything as humans do (because He is all-knowing), the word "remember" and "not forget" are used in relation to God in several passages of the Bible. When God remembers someone for good, the person's situation immediately changes for the better. More importantly, God considers it an act of unrighteousness to forget someone's labor of love in His vineyard. I pray that irrespective of what is happening at the moment, your labor of love and contributions to the kingdom of God will be brought to remebrance speedily, and you will be gloriously rewarded in Jesus' Name. 1 Corinthians 15:58 says:

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."

Through the immutablility of God's word, be assured that God can never forget your contributions to the progress of His kingdom here on earth. In due season, He will turn things around in your favor and reward your righteous deeds. However, you must not relent or be weary in doing good, because good works and righteous deeds works and righteous living must continually be our lifestyle.

ACTION POINT:

Pray for the families of missionaries all over the world. Ask God to supply their needs and take care of their children. Also, also reachout to any such families you know.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 19-20 & Jeremiah 21:1-10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 19TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: GIVE ME THAT OLD TIME RELIGION*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2TIMOTHY 1:6-14*

I got Born Again on Tuesday, February 3rd 1976 at about 9.30pm! In those days, churches were few in my country and the believers were fewer but we were bonded in uncommon love! It was a time we served the LORD without a care for ANYTHING!

Nobody taught us that miracles existed and we did not care! We were just seeking the LORD and not miracles! Those were days when: Preachers preached because they had a message and not because they wanted money; they were days when Christians rejoiced because they had the VICTORY!

Preachers preached from the Bible and not just motivational teachings to excite humanism/itching ears, those were days when church choirs sang from the heart and not for entertainment; sinners turned to the Lord to be SAVED! They were days when a new birth meant a new life, Salvation meant a changed life, Following Christ led to eternal life.

But Today, we have turned churches to theatres, altars to stages of shows, the Gospel to secular motivation of “sales men.” Today, we have turned Faith to management! Ah! In those days of the OLD TIME RELIGION, being a preacher meant you proclaimed the Word of God, being a deacon meant you would serve the Lord without eye service, being a Christian then, meant you would live for Jesus; and being a sinner meant someone was praying for you! Ah! They were days when Laws were based on the Bible, Homes read the Bible, And churches taught the Bible. I remember! Those were days when preachers were more interested in new converts than new clothes, new cars or new offering bags. In those days, church was where you found Christians on the Lord’s day, rather than in the park, on the golf course, cinemas or being entertained somewhere else.

Today’s scripture Vs. 13 says: *“Hold fast* the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me… Paul was saying: *HOLD SOUND WORDS TIGHT because they are so easy to lose and so easy to DILUTE!* Indeed, as I see the degeneration of this end-time church and preachers with churches without power on every street, I cry out daily: *LORD, GIVE ME THAT OLD TIME RELIGION AGAIN!* It was good enough for me! I am tired of the new Gospel! I am tired of hypocrisy! I am tired of betrayals! I want the old! I want it badly! I want it now!

*If You Did Not Get Your Prophetic Psalm After Sowing In January, Kindly Resend To: orderodm@gmail.com Or Text/WhatsApp +234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-6135*

*PRAYER POINTS:* TAKE SONG 1: There Is Not A Friend...

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. LORD, I repent from any way in which I have left the OLD PATHWAY of the cross!
3. Holy Ghost, take me back TO THE OLD TIME RELIGION in Jesus name.
4. Lord, I am tired of the new Gospel! I am tired of hypocrisy! I am tired of betrayals! I want the old! I want it badly! I want it now in Jesus name!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 17-19*
*BY BISHOP (DR)/CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUNLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Songs 2: There Is Not A Friend*

1. There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! no, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases:

*Refrain*

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide ’til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,

4. Did ever saint find this Friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?

5. Was e’er a gift like the Savior given?
Will He refuse us the bliss of heaven?
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

FRIDAY 19TH APRIL, 2019

TOPIC:
THE GOODNESS OF VISION

SCRIPTURE: Where there is no vision,"the people perish": but he that keepeth the law,"happy is he. Proverbs 29":18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Vision is the vehicle that takes a person from his present location to his future destination.

I have defined vision as the picture of a preferred future. It is the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination and wisdom. Vision employs the tools of imagination,"foresight, perception, inspiration, discernment, creativity, inventiveness, innovation and far-sightedness to conceive and construct both the picture and reality of a desirable future.

One of the things that greatly contributes to living a successful life on earth is vision. Vision is a guarantee of the future. Vision is the vehicle that takes a person from his present location to his future destination. Vision is critical to possession; it also enhances wellbeing and enthusiasm in life. If you know what you are living for, life becomes meaningful, valuable and exciting. Vision makes life worth living. The life of vision makes it clear that you are not wasting your life.

Beloved, understand that life without vision becomes a burden. People get tired of living if there is no reason to live for. Time becomes burdensome; they wake up in the morning tired and go back to sleep tired.

Today, I pray for you that your vision for living will always be positive, practicable and alive. May you always have something to live for, something great ahead of you to achieve, something greater yet to be realised, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": Vision is the vehicle that takes a person from his present location to his future destination.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God to reveal to you the vision of your life if you are yet to discover it

2. Pursue your vision passionately and wholeheartedly

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace to discover and pursue my vision passionately and wholeheartedly. I resist every distraction on the path to fulfilling my destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE GOODNESS OF VISION

QUOTE: Principles are stronger than principalities,"especially when those principles are handed down from Heaven. Culled from BE WISE AND RISE by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING": Joshua 19:1 to 20:9,"Luke 19":28 to 48,"Psalm 88":1 to 18,"Proverbs 13":12 to 14

AMAZING FACT: A strawberry is not an actual berry,"but a banana is.

TODAY IN HISTORY": 19/04/1839 – The Treaty of London established Belgium as a kingdom and guaranteed its neutrality.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, April 19, 2019.*

*TOPIC* *BRAKE EARLY!*
*Read Numbers 25:1-3*

*MEMORISE*

*Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell (1 Corinthians 10:8).*

*EXPOSITION*

When Apostle Paul wrote the words of today’s memory scripture to the Corinthians, he was speaking to a church that was surrounded by sexually immoral practices in the culture of the land, then. The city of Corinth was a haven of hedonism where many temples hosted hundreds of prostitutes which were visited by vast multitudes of foreigners. In the ancient world, the term “Corinthianise” indicated a life of sexual promiscuity.

Paul connected the situation in Corinth with that which is found in Numbers 25. With YAHWEH’S blessing on the young Israelites nation, prophet Balaam was unable to obey the king of Moab’s (Balak) command to curse Israel. But because Balaam was a self-serving prophet, practising both divination (Num. 24:1) and giving voice to the words of Yahweh, he was willing to advise Balak to seduce the men of Israel with the Moabite women, causing Israel to fall into adultery and idolatry, which brought God’s judgment upon them (Num. 31:16). Balaam understood that living in holiness and sexual purity is a great protection, and that fornication and adultery would bring a curse on them.

Sexual sin is serious, but is rampant in our time. There seems to be almost no escape to the temptation of immorality at every corner. C. S. Lewis advised: “We must learn by experience to avoid either trains of thought or social situations which for us (not necessarily for everyone) lead to temptations. Like motoring (driving), don’t wait till the last moment before you put on the brakes, but put them on, gently and quietly, while the danger is still a good way off.”

The spirit of Corinth is everywhere, as we all can see. The greatest protection is abiding with the Lord in our determination to reject a “Corinthian” life of hedonism (living for pleasure), and to cultivate a godly and beautiful vision of marriage and sexuality, for ourselves and our loved ones. That vision will inspire us to navigate these shameless times, avoid trouble spots, and put on the brakes gently and firmly.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord Jesus, destroy every manifestation of immorality and ungodliness in me before it terminates my life.
2. God, visit the hearts of our youths and help them to overcome evil thoughts before it gives birth to sin in them.
3. Lord, help church leaders to always preach the raw message of the gospel that will bring sinners to Jesus.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 14:3 – 16:26; Luke 13:3 – 13:24.*
*HAVE A WONDERFUL GOOD FRIDAY.........
.SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM