The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 18th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 18TH APRIL.

MAKE HIS DREAM YOUR DREAM

The Lord is…not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9).

From the Scriptures, we clearly observe God’s greatest passion, which is to have all men receive eternal life and come into fellowship with Him. That’s the reason Jesus came to this world; He came to make men sons of God. Therefore, it’s important that your priorities are in sync with the purpose for which Jesus came. Keep promoting the cause of the Gospel; the cause for which Jesus lived, died, and resurrected.

Heaven recognises and celebrates those who have made soul winning a priority; those who have made God’s dream their dream. Nothing we do on earth has meaning or value in heaven except that which is connected to the cause of the Gospel; the salvation of lost souls. You’re responsible both for leading people to Christ, and also for ensuring they’re established in the Church as soul winners themselves.

There’re those God has placed on your path for you to help build their faith, teach them to pray, and help them discover and live in their inheritance in Christ; it’s part of your responsibility in the Gospel of Christ. You were saved to save others; you’re built to build others. You’ve been given the ministry of reconciliation: “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation” (2 Corinthians 5:19).

Imagine how many more people would be reached if we all took up the responsibility of soul winning to our best and fullest potentials! Take this seriously. Be amongst those strengthening other saints to do the work of the ministry. Help build the faith of others to become more effective in doing God’s work. Don’t live for a transient cause that has no eternal value. Put God’s work first in your life; make His dream your dream, and you’ll experience eternal joy and fulfilment.

CONFESSION

Blessed Saviour, my life is for your glory, and I live for the cause of the Gospel, passionately seeking the expansion of your Kingdom, and the establishment of your righteousness in the hearts of men. I’m amongst those strengthening others for the work of the ministry, building the faith of others to become more effective in doing God’s work. Therefore, I experience eternal joy and fulfilment. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 9:16; For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe is me if I do not preach the gospel!

Philippians 1:12-14 But I want you to know, brethren, that the things which happened to me have actually turned out for the furtherance of the gospel, 13 so that it has become evident to the whole palace guard, and to all the rest, that my chains are in Christ; 14 and most of the brethren in the Lord, having become confident by my chains, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 17:1-19 & 1 Samuel 3-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 3:8-19 & Leviticus 18

#TALKINGSESSION

18TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Father, I thank You, for I receive all the favours and benefits You’ve ordained for me today. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and the land is subdued before me. I am anointed of God to bless. Therefore, I speak blessings

to my day; I experience favours, kindness, prosperity, and productivity today. The good Word of the Lord is fulfilled in me today, and every step I take is a step of blessing. I am blessed, and everywhere my name is called, it’s for increase and promotion, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 18TH APRIL 2019

THEME: GRACE IN STAGES.

MEMORISE:

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:18

READ: 2 Corinthians 9:8-14

8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.

10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnessWink

11 Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.

12 For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;

13 Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your professed subjection unto the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal distribution unto them, and unto all men;

14 And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you.

Growth and progressive has been central to God’s purpose and and agenda for mankind from the begining of creation. through His declarations in Genensis 1:22 & 2, God coded growth and increase into the fabric of everything He created at the elemental level, such that the propagation and future development of all created things occurs naturally through the process of growth and progressive multiplication. as a vital ingredient nacessary for actualizing God's purpose and agenda in man's life, God's grace also has the capacity to grow and multiply. God's grace is His unmerrited favor made known through Jesus Christ, and it is expressed in the redemption and full forgiveness of sinners through faith in Him (Titus 2:11-12). at its basic stage, God's grace offers to all human beings forgiveness, redemption from sin and adoption into God's family. after enjoying the benefits of this basic stage of grace, God expects every converted person to grow in grace from one level of glory to another. the spiritual development of believers is a growth of grace that can be likened to the growth of infants into adults. Just as every father wants his baby to grow into the full stature of a man or woman, so does our heavenly Father want us to grow into the full stature of Christ (Ephesians 4:13).

In 2 Peter 3:18, the holy Spirit admonishes us to grow in grace and in the knowledege of our Lord Jesus Christ. This establishes the growth of Gods grace in the life of every believe as a rule of Christians living. in Ephesians 4:13, Holy Spirit further tells us that Christian growth must continue until we become perfect in faith and in the knowledge of God, to the measure of the fullness of Christ. Contrary to this expectation, many individuals in the Body of Christ are like sickly plants with very feeble growth, because they are not ready to put in the work or make the sacrifices that are needed to help them grow at the pace that God desires (James 1:25). Lack of spiritual growth in the Body of Christ is also caused by the reduced emphasis on the teaching ministry in churches and a clear departure from the principles and practice of satisfication by Church leaders. The Christian life is not meant to be stagnant; rather, it must be a progressive experience of encounters with God. Through constant Bible study and emphasis on growth in grace, let us daily aim to perfect in our Christian character (2 Peter 1:5-8). Our love for Christ should was stronger and stronger, even as our will becomes subordinate to the will and purpose of God (Acts 21:14).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please don't let me remain stagnant; help me to grow daily in You in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 17-18 and Jeremiah 20:7-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant and blood
Support me in the ‘whelming flood:
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When the last trumpet’s voice shall sound,
O may I then in him be found.
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before his throne.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 18TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: YOUR CHARACTER DETERMINES YOUR CROSS-OVER!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 12: 1-7*

It was Booker Washington, an American educator and civil rights activist (1856-1958), who penned: *“Character, not circumstance, makes the person.”* Hear the “immortal” Albert Einstein: “Most people say that it is intellect which makes a great scientist.

They are wrong: it is character.” The pocket
dictionary defines character as “moral strength.” Your moral strength is your behaviour – your ability to distinguish between right and wrong.
That means if you do the wrong thing in the dark (when no one is watching), then your character (moral strength) is bankrupt! Character is what you are in the dark and God is asking you to cut off that bad, secret personality, which no one sees.

Margaret Titzel asked: “Why are we surprised when fig trees bear figs?” Truly, character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. From today’s scripture, remember that there was a time the people of Ephraim (double fruitfulness) were not fruitful; they could not cross over to their next level because they could not pronounce the word, “SHIBBOLETH.”
SHIBBOLETH signifies a river or a stream.

The truth is that, any person with Hebrew character must be able to pronounce “SH”(SHIBBOLETH) instead of “Si” (SIBBOLETH) and that was how 42,000 souls died. They were 42,000 Hebrews who lived like Greeks and so they could not cross over and many believers are like that! What is that wrong habit that you are used to? Do you know that it will stop you at the juncture of your needed crossover? Repent from pronouncing “SIBBOLETH” instead of “SHIBBOLETH.”

Repent from that secret lifestyle! Hear Baron McCauley: *"The measure of a man’s character is what he would do if he knew he never would be found out.”* Never ever forget this medicine: (James Joyce): “Your destiny, your next level is tied to your character!” Watch! *I see a new beginning and I see great testimonies of STORY to GLORY joy as you deal with your secret self!*

Follow me on my personal Instagram handle – @ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Personal Facebook: Chris Kwakpovwe and personal Twitter: ODM_Dr.Chris. ODM official instagram handle ©ourdailymannaonline, Facebook official: our daily manna, Twitter: TweetODM. A new world of daily inspiration! Devotional Our Daily Manna April 18 2019
*(Still give out this ODM devotional as the BEST GIFT item for anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, etc).*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: Count Your Blessings...
1. Repent from any secret lifestyle.
2. Cry to God and ask for cleansing by the Blood of Jesus.
3. The Ephramites were so used to the wrong things that it blocked their crossover. Decree that nothing shall block you!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1CHRONICLES 14-16*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: Count Your Blessings*

1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest-tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

*Refrain:*

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God has done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
*Count your many blessings, see what God has done.
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.]

2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings—*money cannot buy [*wealth can never buy]
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

4. So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be discouraged, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.
Seeds of Destiny

Thursday, 18th April

TOPIC: YOUR UPRIGHTNESS AND YOUR SAFETY

SCRIPTURE: The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Faith is a shield against destruction

Sometime ago,"I went to preach in a state in Nigeria and a High Court Judge came to see me and requested that I pray for him. According to Him, he was handling a case of culpable homicide and the accused was found to be guilty as charged. He was going to sentence the accused according to the law but the relations of the accused tried to make him compromise by bribing him financially.

The judge refused to be compromised so they went diabolical against him. Anytime he was about to handle that particular case in court, his hands would begin to vibrate and he would become incoherent. But he said to me, ‘Pastor, I have been a judge for thirty years, if I have ever taken any bribe, then, let their charm work, but if I have not taken a dime from anyone as bribe, then, pray with me and I know that nothing would happen to me.’

I told him, ‘Sir, your stand is too solid for the devil, and you have a ground to break the back of that devil’, and prayed for him.

Beloved, it is not possible to be ruggedly bold like this judge if your life has been compromised. He could declare with boldness, authority and audacity and believe by faith that God was going to defend him from diabolism because of his upright stand with God. When you live uprightly and righteously, fear is destroyed from your life and you are imparted with the boldness of faith, and faith is a shield against destruction. (Eph. 6":16)

REMEMBER THIS: Faith is a shield against destruction

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Repent from any sin or unholy living that may make your life vulnerable to enemy attacks.
2. Allow nothing to shift your faith in God.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I believe in You; I put all my hope and trust in You. Guide and protect me from the destruction of the enemy, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE PRESERVATION POWER OF UPRIGHTNESS

QUOTE: No man ever lives to reach his destiny if his focus is on how to outdo and undo another person. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Joshua 16:1 to 18:28,"Luke 19":1 to 27,"Psalm 87":1 to 7,"Proverbs 13":11
AMAZING FACT: Coffee beans aren't beans. They are fruit pits.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 18/04/1946 – The International Court of Justice holds its inaugural meeting in The Hague, Netherlands.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, April 18, 2019

International Day of Monuments and Sites
TOPIC: POWER OF IMAGINATION
Read Genesis 11:1-8

MEMORISE: And the Lord said, "Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them" (Genesis 11:6)

EXPOSITION

The Bible remarked at the creation that whatever any name Adam, the first man, conceived or imagined, and thereafter, gave to each creature of God, was the name they bore (Gen. 2:19, 20). That is the power of imagination.

Once upon a time, two men with the same serious ailment, were hospitalised about the same time. Also, they were admitted in the same hospital room. The first man's bed was beside the window, unlike the other. Being bedridden together for a long time, they became friends, keeping good company. In the mornings, the patient by the window would describe the scene of the street to his friend - the beautiful flowers at the park, lovers holding hands walking, children playing, etc., and they were excited, hoped to leave there someday. 

One morning, however, the patient by the window greeted his friend, but there was no response! Alas, he had died in his sleep! Still sad and shocked, the friend requested to be moved to the window side where his late friend had laid. The doctor gladly did that, at least as a mark of last honour to his dead friend.

Surprised, he asked the nurse, "Where are the beautiful scenes my late friend used to describe? I can only see a blank wall outside!" The nurse amazingly replied, "Your friend was not only viewing a blank wall, he was blind!" He was surprised that a blind man could "see" those beautiful things! The nurse went on: "He used to have pains all over his body but when he had a therapy to begin to imagine positive things that was what assisted him to die peacefully in his sleep, without any more pains!"

That is what imagination can do when positively deployed. Many are with sights, yet cannot see anything positive in their hearts. Don't imagine vain things (Psa. 2:1), but imagine godly, better, glorious and beautiful things in your heart (Psa. 19:14). You will have them done someday, by the grace of God. AMEN

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, assist my heart to conceive better and godly things.
2. Lord Jesus, open my inner eyes to see wondrous things out of Your law.
3. Father, help church and government leaders to think and do great things to improve upon the lots of their people rather than impoverishing them.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 11:19 – 14:2; Luke 12:40 – 13:2
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY HOLY THURSDAY.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM