The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 17th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 17TH APRIL.

HIS WORD IN YOUR SPIRIT

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord (Colossians 3:16).

In Colossians 1:9, Paul, by the Spirit, prays, “For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.” The word, “understanding” is translated from the Greek “Sunesis”; it’s an interpretation; a way of thinking; a mentality.

The Apostle Paul, in that verse, was dealing with a certain kind of understanding—a revelatory understanding—which the Word of God gives us. This is why you need to stay in God’s Word, studying with understanding. Read our opening verse again: it says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly....” This will make you spiritually sagacious, insightful, and wise.

Another beautiful part of this is that God isn’t just raising us for this world. All that He’s doing in us—His programming in us through the Word is for the ages to come. So, if you don’t have the Word in you, with the Holy Spirit granting you spiritual understanding, insight into the realities of the Kingdom while you’re still in the earth, how are you going to function in the world to come?

Therefore, it’s important that you study the Scriptures with excitement; have a wild and voracious appetite for the Word. Be all out for the Word, because God’s Word is everything. With the Word in you, it doesn’t matter what you desire in this world, you can get it! With the Word of God in your spirit, and coming forth from your mouth, you can serve the Lord faithfully and bring Him glory now, and in the ages to come.

CONFESSION

I walk in righteousness and dominion, and I have insight into mysteries and secrets of God’s Kingdom. I live above the world and its failing systems; I live in Christ and His world order. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 20:32 “So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Ephesians 1:17-18 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 16 & 1 Samuel 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 3:1-7 & Leviticus 17

#TALKINGSESSION

17TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Lord, from the depth of my heart, I acknowledge Your faithfulness towards me! You’ve qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light, having freely given me all grace! Thank You for making my life glorious and making me the effulgence of Your righteousness, beauty,

wisdom, and grace. My life is excellent and full of glory because I am continually filled with the Spirit. I function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus, where I do not struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 17TH APRIL 2019

THEME : IGNORE SATAN'S COUNTERFEIT.

MEMORISE:

Matthew 24:11

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Read : Deuteronomy 18:18-22

Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Deuteronomy 18:19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Deuteronomy 18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

While God operates in the invisible realm of the Spirit, man operates in the realm of the physical world. Faith is therefore required for man to interact with God (Hebrews 11:6). Without Faith, it is absolutely impossible to acknowledge the existence of God or connect with Him in anyway. In Romans 10:17, the Holy Spirit declares that faith comes by hearing the word of God. In other words, faith can only come through God's word. God essentially designed His word to be the perfect tool that enables us to connect with Him through the stirring up of faith in our spirit man.

“And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.”

2 Timothy 3:15-17

Daily interaction with the word of God develops the kind of faith that is focused on salvation and eternity, and it produces character that is thoroughly equipped to yield the fruits of righteousness to the glory of God. Consequently, the word of God should be desired more than our daily food (Job 23:12). Jesus said man shall not live by bread alone but by every word of God (Luke 4:4). He also commanded His disciples to go and teach all nations of the world to do the things in His word, so that everyone can be saved and spend eternity in heaven. In this wise, we must not only listen to God's word but also put it into practice.

Knowing the importance and power behind God's word, Satan has set out a grand scheme to counterfeit and adulterate it through so called "higher knowledge". Children of God should therefore be careful of new revelations and information from extra-biblical sources. Stop listening to false prophets and ungodly suggestions from people of questionable character who have no solid spiritual background (Deuteronomy 13:1-3). Our Lord said we would easily recognize such peopleby theirfruit (Matthew 7:20). After identifying them, I admonish you to discountenance their claim, avoid getting carried away by what tgey say, and ignore their "prophetic" and "miraculous" propaganda (1 John 4:1). Completely reject anyone who brings any philosophy or teaching that is not found in the Bible (2 John 1:10). Remember they will not stand for you before God on tge day of judgement.

Prayer Point

Father, please destroy anything tgat is competing with your word in my life, in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR : Genesis 14-16 and Jeremiah 19:10-20:6

AUTHOR: Pastor E A ADEBOYE

Hymn 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT IN NOTHINGNESS

1: My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' name

Chorus

On Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

2: When darkness hides His lovely face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil

3: His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood
When all around my soul gives way
He then is all my hope and stay

4: When He shall come with trumpet sound
Oh may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless to stand before the throne
#SEEDS OF DESTINY

Wednesday 17th April 2019.

Topic: *THE PRESERVATION POWER OF UPRIGHTNESS*

SCRIPTURE : Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee. Psalms 25:21

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Uprightness or righteousness preserves but transgression destroys.
It is clear from scriptures that there is a preservation power in uprightness (Psalms 25:21). Uprightness or righteousness preserves but transgression destroys. Maintaining an upright standing is key to preservation in life, but compromise is a way to destruction.

Job was one man in scripture who enjoyed the preservation power of uprightness. Despite the challenges and afflictions that he faced, as long as he held on to his integrity, the enemy could not finish him; he lived to a very good old age (Job 27:3, Job 42 :16,:17).

The question is, how does uprightness preserve?
1. Uprightness keeps people in the Presence of God (Psalms 24":3-5). An upright person carries the Presence of God and the Presence of God is the preservative of life and destiny. Unrighteousness keeps you from God and to be kept from God is to be exposed to calamity.

2. Uprightness facilitates answers to prayers (Isa. 59:1-2). It is important that we have the assurance that God will answer our prayers when we call on Him, especially in times of emergencies (Jeremiah 33: 3).
Beloved, to avoid uprightness is to embrace disaster. To enjoy iniquity is to endure calamity. To avoid uprightness is to avoid eternity in Heaven. The reason you must live an upright life is not just so you can escape premature death, but majorly because of your making eternity in heaven.
Whatever life a person lived that made him to end up in hell at the end was never worth it. But that shall not be your portion, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: "Uprightness or righteousness preserves but transgression destroys".

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Avoid any distraction that tends to contend with your association with God.
2. Make eternity your focus in life.
PRAYER : "O Lord, I ask for the grace to live uprightly. I resist every form of distraction in my life as I look forward to spending eternity with You, Lord in Jesus’ Name".

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: "THE PRESERVATION POWER OF UPRIGHT LIVING".
QUOTE: Fast deals have led to many fast deaths. Short cuts have cut many destinies short. Cutback is a setback. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING : Joshua 15:1 to 63, Luke 18:18 to 43, Psalm 86 :1 to 17, Proverbs 13: 9 to 10
AMAZING FACT : Apples, peaches and raspberries are all members of the rose family.
TODAY IN HISTORY : 17/04/2014 – NASA's Kepler space observatory confirmed the discovery of the first Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of another star.
*Good Morning*
THE LIVING WATER 

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

TOPIC: WORK AND REDEMPTION
Read Genesis 3:17-19

MEMORISE: Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God (2 Corinthians 5:20)

EXPOSITION

In Genesis chapter 3, Adam and Eve sinned. Their actions have disastrous consequences that stretch all the way to modern workplace. As a result of their sins, we read in Genesis 3: 'Cursed is the ground because of you; in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life; thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you' (Gen. 3:17b-18a). Sin alienated man from God. Work became more difficult and liable to failure and unintended consequences. Work was not inherently a curse, but the curse affects our works.

Although the ground is “cursed,” the people are not, for God is not abandoning humanity. In fact, God continues to provide for Adam and Eve, even to the point of sewing cloths for them when they lack the skill themselves (Gen. 3:21). Despite the curse, the work commissioned in Genesis 1 and 2 continues. There is still ground to be tilled and wonders of nature to be studied, described and named. Men and women must still be fruitful, must still multiply, and govern.

But now, a second layer of work must also be accomplished-that of healing and repairing things that go wrong, and evils that are committed. In a world of sin and sadness, many jobs echo God’s redemption: Scientists and salespersons help people overcome various difficulties by providing products to make life easier and healthier. Law enforcement officers and parents provide safety in the midst of chaos. Accountants and repayment fix broken ledgers, appliances and technology.

These and other roles project hope for the coming restoration (Rev. 21:1). One day, brokenness will be gone; pain will be no more. But until that day, even the most frustrating jobs can be means by which we carry out the “ministry of reconciliation” (2 Cor. 5:18). We can reflect Jesus’ finished work in our own lives as we display God’s characteristics to the world and work to redeem areas of brokenness. So, go out and do that job of yours as unto the Lord (Col. 3:23). You are already doing the work of reconciliation.

PRAYER POINTS

1. God, help us in everyday moments, to shine forth Your image, character and attributes through our works.
2. Lord, show us where we can display Your gospel’s work by reconciling areas of brokenness in our jobs.
3. Lord, rekindle the fire of evangelism in our churches as of old.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 9:30 – 11:18; Luke 12:28 – 12:39
GOOD MORNING AND DO HAVE A BLESSED MIDWEEK.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM