The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 15th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 15TH APRIL.

YOUR TRUE VALUE DEFINED.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him (Romans 5:8-9).

The Bible speaks of the Father’s love poured out lavishly in Jesus Christ. Such extraordinary love did He express toward us, that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. He didn’t die for us because we were living right; He did it while we were yet sinners. That’s indescribable love, but it describes our value.

When you know who Jesus is, and the fact that He actually gave His life to save you, you’ll understand what God thinks about you; how He values you. His vicarious death defines your value. He thought you were worth His life; therefore, He gave His life in your place. This shows that you’re as valuable to God as Jesus is. No wonder the Lord Jesus, pouring out His heart to the Father in prayer, wanted the world to know that the Father loved us even as He loved Him (John 17:23).

How inspiring it is to know that Jesus gave His life, so that you may have it. The life you ought to live now should be the life of the Son of God; live His dream. Paul boldly declared in Galatians 2:20: “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

Don’t live a lesser life. Live God’s dream. He considered you valuable, and gave Himself for you. 1 Peter 1:18-19 says, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.”

PRAYER

Blessed Father, thank you for your unfailing love; it surrounds me like a shield and I soar in its comfort and bliss forever. This love compels me to preach the Gospel to the lost, and turn them from sin unto righteousness, and from the power of Satan unto God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

1 John 4:8-10 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 14:25-15:1-10 & Judges 19-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 2:13-22 & Leviticus 15

#TALKINGSESSION

15TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I recognize Your anointing on my life, and I declare that by reason of that anointing, I can do all things; I can change hopeless situations and manifest Your glory in any challenging situation. O, what a life of glory, dominion, and grace You’ve given me in Christ! I am living that life to the fullest. I know that my tomorrow

is greater than my today because the path of the just is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I am confident to face anything that comes my way, because I know my victory is assured, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 15TH APRIL 2019

THEME: WHEN WEEPING DOES NOT WORK.

MEMORISE:

And all the congregation lifted up their voice, and cried; and the people wept that night. Numbers 14:1

READ: 1 Samuel 30:1-6

1And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire;

2 And had taken the women captives, that were therein: they slew not any, either great or small, but carried them away, and went on their way.

3 So David and his men came to the city, and, behold, it was burned with fire; and their wives, and their sons, and their daughters, were taken captives.

4 Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.

5 And David's two wives were taken captives, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail the wife of Nabal the Carmelite.

6 And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.

Weeping is an expression of deep emotions that move one to shed tears. It is a means of expressing sorrow, sadness, disappointment, misfortune or overwhelming joy. While it is not wrong to weep after experiencing an unpleasant situation, we should realize that such emotions can sometimes block our minds from seeing the door of opportunity that the Lord opens in every situation. There are some adverse circumstances the enemy orchestrates, where the Lord would want us to take action instead of allowing ourselves to be overrun by sorrow and weeping. In such situations, weeping will not do us any good. It might even rob us of the victory that God has prepared for us. If you continue weeping before God when He expects you to act, your weeping will not move Him to act on your behalf. We see an example of this in 1 Samuel 30:3-4, which says:

“So David and his men came to the city, and, behold, it was burned with fire; and their wives, and their sons, and their daughters, were taken captives.Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.”

Is it not amazing that David and his men wept until they had no more strength to weep, and yet their situation remained as hopeless as ever? Their weeping did nothing to improve their situation. Things remained stagnant until David encouraged himself in the Lord his God. Only after doing this did things begin to brighten up for him and his people.

While weeping is a very good way of attracting the sympathy of others, it often presents us as weak and helpless, which we are not. We have the All-powerful God as our help and strength, and in His word, He repeatedly told people in distress to weep not (Luke 8:52). Like David, we must stop seeking sympathy and begin to apply rugged faith. if you will ever overcome adversity and achieve anything tangible in life, you need to apply faith that persistently holds on to God, believing that He can make impossible possible against all odds. Hold onto the assurance that there is no situation or circumstance beyond God’s control. Our miracle-working God is able to reverse every irreversible situation. He can bring hope to a person’s life irrespective of the presence of long-running problems. In john 5:1-8, we read the story of the man at the pool of Bethesda who was at the same spot for 38 years. He claimed that the reason he had not been made whole for so long was because he had no one to assist him, but by the time Jesus came on the scene, his problems ceased without the help of any man. No matter how seemingly difficult your problem is, God will terminate it today in Jesus’ Name.

KEY POINT:

If you continue weeping before God when He expects you to act, your weeping will not move Him to act on your behalf.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 8-10

Jeremiah 18:1-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 15TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: LABOUR IS NOT FAVOUR! ABOVE IS NOT ABROAD!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 26:1-16*

I received the mail below a while ago and I am led to use it again as a focus in today’s devotional. Come along with me: “Beloved Chris, my eldest brother has been living in the United States for the past twenty-five years.

Till this moment, his impact has never been felt at home - no achievement of any kind whatsoever. He has, as at now, abandoned his wife and four children in Houston, Texas and left for Oklahoma city. Please union with the Worldwide Manna Prayer Chain, help me in pray so that my brother (regardless of the wasted years) will be delivered from the bounds and shackles of the wicked one and thus o back to his senses. Remain richly blessed” (Brother B; identity and phone number concealed on request).

As soon as the mail was received, we started praying and I know that the mercy of God will cause a wonderful testimony to emerge out of this battle for the destiny of a lovely soul; but the Holy Ghost emphasis in today’s devotional is on the fact that prosperity is not from abroad, but from above. What can you say of a man that has made no impact on humanity after spending 25 years in America?

The Holy Ghost also wants a user of today’s devotional to note that labour is not favour and labour does not guarantee a lift to your next level. Millions are migrating across the globe from nation to nation in search of greener pastures. Not wrong because even Pa Abraham migrated under divine order! But the stark reality is that lizard in Africa cannot become a crocodile in America, neither can a dog in Asia become a lion in Europe I receive e-mails from across the globe daily and I have discovered that there is no continent that is exempted from the battles of life.

There are suffering/crying people in America while there are rich/cruising people in Africa. This is the mystery of divine success! Isaac sowed in the land and he reaped a 100-fold. The blessing is not in the land. The blessing is in the covenant became others were sowing on the land at that same time! Do you know that a man/woman who understands the covenant can bloom in the desert? LABOUR IS NOT FAVOUR! ABOVE IS ABROAD! So, if God does not tell You to relocate, stay where you are, otherwise, your name will be changed to SHAM!

*If You Did Not Get Your Prophetic Psalm After Sowing In January, Kindly Resend To: orderodm@gmail.com or Text/whatsapp +234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-61*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Count Your Blessings...*
1. Lord, help me not to look up to man or nations but to You for my supply. *Pray for your helpers today!*
2. Pray seriously about your life and ministry as led today!
3. Loose New Helpers! *Pray about today seriously!*
4. *See/pray the new 402 devotional prayers on pages 7-9 of this booklet daily!*
*THE BIBLE-ONE-YEAR: 1CHRONICLES 4 - 6*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PULISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
*Song 2: Count Your Blessings*
1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
*Refrain*
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.
3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.
4. So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.
Seeds of Destiny

Monday, 15th April

TOPIC: THE LORD OUR DELIVERER

SCRIPTURE: And he said,"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust": he is my shield,"and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. 2 Samuel 22":2-3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Times and people change; situations change,"but God and His Word can never change.

It is a fact that we live in an increasingly wicked and dangerous world. But the good news is that no matter how dangerous the world and people get, God would always deliver His people in dangerous times.

It is evident from our anchor scripture that we serve a God who is eternally committed to the preservation of His children. Our God is an unchanging God in changing times. Times and people change; situations change, but God and His Word can never change (Malachi 3":6). For this purpose,"whatever may be consuming others is not permitted to consume you.

Now, as children of God, we have responsibilities we must accept to experience divine deliverance, and one of these responsibilities is living in the fear of God (Proverbs 19":23). The fear of God ensures and guarantees the life of a person; it brings preservation. The fear of the Lord is a shield against the visitation of evil. The fear of God establishes divine protection around a person.

Now,"what is the fear of the Lord? The fear of the Lord is to hate evil (Proverbs 8":13). When there is no fear of the Lord,"a person can violate his conscience freely; his conscience gets established in guilt, and this in turn exposes him to the terror of the enemy.
The absence of the fear of God makes people to hurt others without feeling; makes people to exist without emotion, thereby making them both vendors and victims of destruction.

Beloved, ensure that your conscience remains healthy so your safety and preservation can be guaranteed. Live in the fear of God always!
REMEMBER THIS": Times and people change; situations change,"but God and His Word can never change.

ASSIGNMENTS":
1. Avoid living with a guilty conscience; ask God for mercy daily.
2. Consider the welfare of others as you take actions in life.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You impart Your fear upon my life. I ask for mercy for anything I may have done to hurt the feelings of others. Cleanse me from any form of guilt or sin, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE LORD OUR DELIVERER
QUOTE: What you fight will flee from you. What you hate you cannot have. What you attack you cannot attract. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Joshua 11:1 to 12:24,"Luke 17":11 to 37,"Psalm 84":1 to 12,"Proverbs 13":5 to 6.
AMAZING FACT: Apples float in water because they are 25% air
TODAY IN HISTORY: 15/04/1892 – The General Electric Company was formed.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, April 15, 2019*

*TOPIC: IF CHAIRS COULD SPEAK*
*Read: Hebrews 10:23-25*

[23]Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promisedWink[24]And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:[25]Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
*MEMORISE: _Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching_ (Hebrews 10:25).*

*EXPOSITION*

A conversation between clusters of chairs in a church: “Beatrice, you looked so lonely last Friday night. Where was your owner?” asked Felicia. “Oh, she was working late,” Beatrice said. “Again! This is the fourth time a row she was absent during Bible study,” Felicia complained. “Yes, she’s eyeing a promotion,” Beatrice tried to defend her. 

Then Felicia exclaimed, “Oh yes, how about pleasing the Boss up there? Isn’t He more important?” Beatrice sounded confused: “I really can’t speak for her, Felicia. But it seems to me like she’s got her priorities wrong.” “You can say that again,” Felicia excited exclaimed. She continued, “My owner is a really busy guy too. He is a departmental head in a multinational company. On other days, he works late, at times up to 9.00pm, but when it comes to Fridays, he’s out the door by 5.30pm. At the onset he had told his boss that he would get his job done, but when it comes to Friday nights and Sundays, he has to fulfil his commitment to God.”

Comfort who has been listening, quietly spoke up, “My owner is absent quite frequently too. She used to be very regular, but this year, she has gotten into the habit of skipping services too.” “Mmm, I wonder why,” Beatrice said. “She has exams to study for, dates with the boyfriend and so many other pressing matters,” Comfort explained. “But her good friend who’s studying engineering and has a lot of family commitments can make it to the Bible study! Isn’t that right, Victoria?” Beatrice called out to her friend in the corner. “Yep! I take my hats off to her. She’s super busy. She’s also giving tuition and helping her mum with the housework. She’s just like you owner, Felicia. Though they’re both so busy, they schedule God into their calendar,” Victoria said.

“Sssshhhh! Someone’s coming!” The chairs fell silent.
Even God feels your absence in the church; He’s got blessings to release on you, but where are you? Stop cheating yourself.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord Jesus, restore in me the real heart of worship and fellowship.
*2.* Holy Spirit, help Christians to set their priorities right by seeing You and Your Word as the ultimate.
*3.* Pray that God should heal members of our churches from the spiritual disease of lethargy to church services, both during week days and weekends.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 6:2 – 7:25; Luke 11:28 – 11:49*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM