The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 14th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 14TH APRIL.

ACKNOWLEDGE HIS PRESENCE AND MINISTRY IN YOU

…for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you) ... (Hebrews 13:5 AMPC).

As a child of God, you’re never alone; you’ll never walk alone, because the Holy Spirit is in you. He lives in and with you always. Part of His ministry in your life is to stay in fellowship with you, strengthening your faith and stirring up courage in you to do the will of God, and fulfil your calling. Encourage His work and ministry in your life through your conscious appreciation of His indwelling and abiding presence. When you’re out on evangelism, witnessing to others about Christ, be conscious that He’s with you. As you minister and share the Word, you may be talking to the person from the outside, but He’s ministering to the person on the inside, confirming the Word in their hearts. He ministers along, and together, with you as your Helper.

Always acknowledge His presence and work in you, as Jesus did. Jesus said, “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works” (John 14:10). He recognized the Holy Spirit as the Father in Him, working in and through Him. The Holy Spirit is the Father in you; your Guide and your Keeper. Trust Him with your life. He’s the best friend and Helper you could ever have.

If you’re experiencing challenges right now, perhaps with your finances, health, academics, marriage, business, or career, don’t fret; trust the Holy Spirit. Set your attention and affection on Him; He never fails. Read again His reassuring and comforting words to you in our opening scripture, and ponder on the emphasis: “…for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you).... ”

PRAYER

I’m a champion for life, by the Holy Spirit who lives in me, and works in and through me. I acknowledge His presence and work in my life, and declare that He’s my guarantee of a life of everlasting success, limitless progress and victories, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 14:1-24 & Judges 17-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 2:1-12 & Leviticus 14

#TALKINGSESSION

14TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I declare that Your wisdom is functioning in me mightily and I am excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions, always. I am filled with the knowledge of Your will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. I do not walk in confusion or uncertainty.

I know who I am; I am the seed of Abraham! The world belongs to me. I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me! He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and in my body! No failure for me, and no defeat on my path; I am moving from glory to glory, and heaping up success upon success. Halleluiah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 14TH APRIL 2019

THEME: THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE.

MEMORISE:

Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. Malachi 3:16

READ: Esther 6:1-13

1On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king.

2 And it was found written, that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king's chamberlains, the keepers of the door, who sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus.

3 And the king said, What honour and dignity hath been done to Mordecai for this? Then said the king's servants that ministered unto him, There is nothing done for him.

4 And the king said, Who is in the court? Now Haman was come into the outward court of the king's house, to speak unto the king to hang Mordecai on the gallows that he had prepared for him.

5 And the king's servants said unto him, Behold, Haman standeth in the court. And the king said, Let him come in.

6 So Haman came in. And the king said unto him, What shall be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour? Now Haman thought in his heart, To whom would the king delight to do honour more than to myself?

7 And Haman answered the king, For the man whom the king delighteth to honour,

8 Let the royal apparel be brought which the king useth to wear, and the horse that the king rideth upon, and the crown royal which is set upon his head:

9 And let this apparel and horse be delivered to the hand of one of the king's most noble princes, that they may array the man withal whom the king delighteth to honour, and bring him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaim before him, Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delighteth to honour.

10 Then the king said to Haman, Make haste, and take the apparel and the horse, as thou hast said, and do even so to Mordecai the Jew, that sitteth at the king's gate: let nothing fail of all that thou hast spoken.

11 Then took Haman the apparel and the horse, and arrayed Mordecai, and brought him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaimed before him, Thus shall it be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour.

12 And Mordecai came again to the king's gate. But Haman hasted to his house mourning, and having his head covered.

13 And Haman told Zeresh his wife and all his friends every thing that had befallen him. Then said his wise men and Zeresh his wife unto him, If Mordecai be of the seed of the Jews, before whom thou hast begun to fall, thou shalt not prevail against him, but shalt surely fall before him.

The book of remembrance is a divine record of those who fear God and obey His commands. Kept before the throne of God, it documents their righteous deeds. In today’s memory verse, some godly people were discussing among themselves the challenges they faced in an environment where the ungodly seemed to be prospering while they were not. The Lord took note of their conversation and immediately opened a book of remembrance on their behalf. This tells us that God listens in on their heartfelt discussions, and His attention is always drawn to our good deeds and challenges, so much so that He even documents them. In times of uncertainty and when faced with challenges, you can draw on this truth to call God to remembrance and cause Him to move on your behalf. Nehemiah knew this, and so when he was faced with the challenge of building the walls of Jerusalem in times of uncertainty and adversity, he prayed this prayer in Nehemiah 13:14, saying:

“Remember me, O my God, concerning this, and wipe not out my good deeds that I have done for the house of my God, and for the offices thereof.”

I pray that God will bring your righteous deeds into remembrance for due reward today in Jesus’ Name.

Indeed, God rewards the righteous deeds of those who persistently hold on to Him. I am a living testimony of this. The Holy Spirit says in Galatians 6:9:

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”

This suggests that God can never forget our contributions to the progress of His kingdom. He will ensure that we receive proper recognition and reward for our righteous deeds. Speaking in Hebrews 6:10, the Holy Spirit further says:

“For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward
his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.”

Any attempt to deny anyone the reward of their labour is an act of unrighteousness before God, and because God cannot be unrighteous, it is part of His nature to call a person’s deeds into remembrance for adequate recompense. He did this with Abraham, Noah, Cornelius, Rachael, Hannah and the nation of Israel. God will therefore remember your contributions to the growth of His kingdom and adequately compensate you in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please remember my labor of love in Your vineyard today, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 5-7
Jeremiah 17:14-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 14TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE 3 LINES: TAKE A STAND!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 12:1-10*

Doctors were said to have conducted an experiment (research) in which they drew 3 *lines - one short line, one medium-sized and the last, a long line.* Ten people were put to test to vote which of the 3 lines was the longest. Of the 10 people, nine had been secretly instructed to vote that the medium-sized line was the longest. The tenth person was left to vote according to his will and conviction. What they were actually testing was the will of the tenth student.

They wanted to see or know how he could ignore the opinion of the other nine and take a stand on his own. In the course of voting, he noticed that everyone voted that the medium-sized line was the longest. He disagreed initially and insisted that the long line was the longest – that was supposed to be the right answer! However, in the long run, as his mates were voting the medium-sized line as the longest, he too changed his mind and voted along their line.

He said brazenly that the shorter line was the longest! The scientists then concluded that it takes courage to say the right thing or take the right decision when everyone is taking a wrong decision. A preacher using this illustration concluded that it takes courage to stand for God. In our world where everything is being legitimized, how many people see anything wrong in a wrong thing? In today’s church, gay marriages are being legitimized, abortion is becoming a legal thing i the world, short skimpy dresses both in church and public places are just regarded as fashion, the same goes for dresses which expose body parts in an inordinate manner.

Today’s scripture Vs 2 urges us not to be conformed to this world but to be transformed by the renewing of our minds.

*Don’t the multitude! Follow God!* In this STORY to GLORY year 2019, stand for the truth no matter the circumstance! That way you will stand out in your generation! *To be outstanding, you must be prepared to withstand the crowd and stand alone!* Pray now!

*(Still Give Out Extra Copies Of Our Daily Manna And children ODM As Seeds Into Someone’s Life To Help Them WIN)!*

*PRAYER POINTS* Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes...
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Pray against compromise/meddling with this world.
3. Pray for believers to be more fervent. Pray for boldness.
4. I frustrate all the operations of marine territorial powers concerning my life and ministry in Jesus name.
5. I pull down the plans of star gazers concerning my life, family ministry *(Pray it well).*
6. Pray about today! CANCEL A ROAD ACCIDENT involving our family members today! Pray for children seriously!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1CHRONICLES 1-3*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
Seeds of Destiny

Sunday 14th April

TOPIC: THE COVERING OF THE COVENANT

SCRIPTURE: And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them,"and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob. Genesis 35":5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The sacrificial highway is an angelic highway. Everywhere there is sacrifice,"angels are present.

A covenant walk with God is a relationship of very high commitment and effortless sacrificial living (Psalms 50":5). People of covenant are people of altars and sacrifices. They lay their all on the altar; their time,"talent, resources and energy. By their sacrifices, they experience substantial Divine covering and tangible Divine defense.

From our anchor scripture, it is clear to note that covenant people are not pursuable people because of the terror of the Lord that surrounds them. The dread of God is upon them like a garment. Everywhere they pass, people see them and fear.
Now, how does the covenant and sacrifice cover you?

1. Covenant sacrifice facilitates the reversal of curses": Jesus,"who is our sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary has reversed the curse on mankind. Every curse on your life is breakable by the covenant (Galatians 3":13).
2. Covenant sacrifice establishes the hedge of Divine defense: Job offered sacrifices continually in Job 1:5-10,"and God placed a hedge around him and around all that he had.
3. Covenant Sacrifice established angelic traffic/
presence.

Covenant people experience the defense of fire round about them (Judges 13":18-19). The sacrificial highway is an angelic highway. Everywhere there is sacrifice,"angels are present.

Beloved, maintain an unwavering commitment to God and His Word in order to live a sacrificial life. Do not just play church; mean business with God. Engage in the covenant of giving and receiving – in tithes and offerings, giving to the poor, etc. Obey Divine promptings from God, and as you do all these, you will see multiple releases and multiplied harvests, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": The sacrificial highway is an angelic highway. Everywhere there is sacrifice,"angels are present.

ASSIGNMENTS":
1. Make sacrificial living a lifestyle
2. Do not delay or fail in your covenant practices
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for Your grace to be steadfast in my covenant practices. Help me to live the life of sacrifice, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE COVERING OF THE COVENANT
QUOTE: Sow excitedly and willingly. Never give grudgingly or by compulsion. It produces no result. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Joshua 9:3 to 10: 43,"Luke 16":19 to 17:10,"Psalm 83":1 to 18,"Proverbs 13":4
AMAZING FACT: The human brain is the fattest organ in the body and may consist of at least 60% fat.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 14/04/1906 – The Azusa Street Revival opens and will launch Pentecostalism as a worldwide movement.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, April 14, 2019*

*TOPIC: ASK LIKE ACHSAH*

*Read: Joshua 15:13-17*

*MEMORISE: _Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you_ (Matthew 7:7).*

*EXPOSITION*

At 85, Caleb was given Hebron as an inheritance for his role in espying the land of Canaan. At that age, he was still valiant and managed to drive out the sons of Anak from Hebron. He also had his eye on Debir, a city 13km southwest of Hebron. He could easily have taken it too, but he used it to find a worthy son-in-law for his beloved daughter, Achsah. Whoever conquered Debir would have Achsah’s hand in marriage. It was like killing two birds with one stone. The worthy man turned out to be his own nephew, Othniel, the son of Kenaz.

Achsah was bold like her father. She persuaded her husband to ask her father for a piece of land. Caleb gave her a piece of land in Negev which was arid. She knew that without water, they won’t be able to work the land. So she approached her father for water-rich property and he granted her request. She was conscious enough to allow James 4:3 *(You ask and do not receive because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures)* guide and guard her manner of asking. Notice how she framed her request. Instead of “Father, why did you give me this dry land of a fertile one? You might as well not give me anything,” she said *”Give me a blessing; since you have given me land in the south, give me also springs of water” (Jos. 15:19).* Thus, Caleb gave her not just the “upper springs” but the “lower springs” too *(Jos. 15:18-19).* It was double portion! *Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him (Matt 7:7-11).*

Boldly, she asked and generously she received. Go and do likewise. We are better positioned to be blessed of the Lord in response to our prayers and petitions. We have Jesus Christ, the End of the law, the only Propitiation for our sins who grants us access to the presence of God, unfettered. Don’t miss this privilege.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Holy Spirit, help me not to ask amiss, henceforth.
*2.* Lord, in Your mercy, grant me my heart desires according to Your will,
*3.* Holy Spirit, intercede for Nigeria, so that our nation would be restored.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 3:24 – 6:1; Luke 11:6 – 11:27*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*
(04-14-2019, 11:09 AM)Edoman Wrote: *THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, April 14, 2019*

*TOPIC: ASK LIKE ACHSAH*

*Read: Joshua 15:13-17*

*MEMORISE: _Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you_ (Matthew 7:7).*

*EXPOSITION*

At 85, Caleb was given Hebron as an inheritance for his role in espying the land of Canaan. At that age, he was still valiant and managed to drive out the sons of Anak from Hebron. He also had his eye on Debir, a city 13km southwest of Hebron. He could easily have taken it too, but he used it to find a worthy son-in-law for his beloved daughter, Achsah. Whoever conquered Debir would have Achsah’s hand in marriage. It was like killing two birds with one stone. The worthy man turned out to be his own nephew, Othniel, the son of Kenaz.

Achsah was bold like her father. She persuaded her husband to ask her father for a piece of land. Caleb gave her a piece of land in Negev which was arid. She knew that without water, they won’t be able to work the land. So she approached her father for water-rich property and he granted her request. She was conscious enough to allow James 4:3 *(You ask and do not receive because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures)* guide and guard her manner of asking. Notice how she framed her request. Instead of “Father, why did you give me this dry land of a fertile one? You might as well not give me anything,” she said *”Give me a blessing; since you have given me land in the south, give me also springs of water” (Jos. 15:19).* Thus, Caleb gave her not just the “upper springs” but the “lower springs” too *(Jos. 15:18-19).* It was double portion! *Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him (Matt 7:7-11).*

Boldly, she asked and generously she received. Go and do likewise. We are better positioned to be blessed of the Lord in response to our prayers and petitions. We have Jesus Christ, the End of the law, the only Propitiation for our sins who grants us access to the presence of God, unfettered. Don’t miss this privilege.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Holy Spirit, help me not to ask amiss, henceforth.
*2.* Lord, in Your mercy, grant me my heart desires according to Your will,
*3.* Holy Spirit, intercede for Nigeria, so that our nation would be restored.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 3:24 – 6:1; Luke 11:6 – 11:27*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

God bless you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM