The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Tuesday 16th April
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

*THE UNVEILER OF THE DEEPER MYSTERIES OF GOD .*

Tuesday, April 16th .

_*Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth… (John 16:13).*_

Prior to His ascension, the Lord Jesus said to His disciples, _*“I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now”*_ (John 16:12). Then He said in the next verse, _*“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth....”*_ Jesus reserved the task of taking us further into the deeper truths, mysteries and revelations of God, and the Kingdom, for the Holy Spirit. He’s the One who reveals to us hidden mysteries and secrets that natural men can’t comprehend; things that God has freely given to us.

1 Corinthians 2:9-12 says, _*“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit…the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.”*_ Thank God for making it possible for us to receive the Holy Spirit!

There’re things that have been freely given to us of God, and the Holy Spirit unveils them to us, and helps us enjoy them. Many go through life without enjoying all that God has already prepared for them simply because they ignored the Holy Spirit. Some aren’t even aware that God has given them a great life to enjoy. They carry on in life, walking in darkness, struggling, as though they had nothing from God.

No one who has the Holy Spirit should ever walk in darkness or uncertainty. He’s the light of life. Through His light, you see all that God has blessed you with, and are able to walk in the light of your inheritance in Christ. Life in its fullness, righteousness, divine health, prosperity, remission of sin, fellowship with the Father etc., are some of the blessings God already gave you to enjoy freely. But it’s the ministry of the Holy Spirit, not only to reveal these blessings to you, but also teach you how to walk in them.

*CONFESSION*

*The Holy Spirit is my teacher and guide; He floods my heart with wisdom to deal excellently in life, granting me the understanding of spiritual realities. I walk in the consciousness of my oneness with Him today, and receive greater insight into mysteries and secrets of my new life in Christ. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*||* *John 14:26* But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

*||* *2 Peter 1:20-21* Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 2:9-12 NIV* However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived"— the things God has prepared for those who love him— 10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person's thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 15:11-32 & Ruth 1-4

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 2:23-28 & Leviticus 16

#TALKINGSESSION

16TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for granting me to be strengthened with miracle-working ability in my inner man, by Your Spirit! Christ dwells in my heart by faith, and I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, positioned for victory, and energized for the supernatural life. I thank You for making

EVERY FAVOUR and EARTHLY BLESSING come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 16TH APRIL 2019

THEME: STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

MEMORISE:

Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight. Luke 18:41

READ: John 5:1-9

1After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.

3 In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.

4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.

6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?

7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.

8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

One important thing about God that we must quickly learn as His children is the great power, authority and significance attached to His word. Psalm 138:2 tells us that God even magnifies His word above His Name. The enormity of this statement is amplified when you realise that His Name is above all names in heaven and on earth. And that at the mention of His Name every knee must bow (Philippians 2:9-11). It is therefore not surprising that God only speaks whenever it is absolutely necessarily, and His words are usually few and straight to the point. When God speaks to you, it better you pay close attention to every minute detail of His words. As partakers of His divine nature, God expects us to be like Him by going straight to the point whenever we have the opportunity of communicating with Him. Jesus manifested this desire in His interaction with people when He was with us here on earth. In today’s Bible reading, when Jesus asked the paralyzed man, who had been suffering for thirty-eight years, if he wanted to be healed, He expected an answer that was straight to the point, but what He got was a rambling speech. However, Jesus mercifully healed him.

Our lord Jesus Christ teaches us in Matthew 6:7 that prayers are not necessarily answered because of the multitude of words. God answers prayers based on His love foe His children. Because of His grace, He gives us things we do not deserve, and He shields us from harmful desires through His mercy. When David was confronted with one of the most distressful situation of His life at Ziglag, he went straight to the point in his prayer to god in 1 Samuel 30:8, which says:

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.”

After his conversation with God, David and his men went ahead to recover all that the enemy had carried away from them. There was not a single thing that was lost. Prophesy into your life that before the end of this year, there shall be a recovery of everything you have lost in Jesus’ name. Is your health being invaded by sickness? Is your source of income under such terrible attacks that it has become difficult to make ends meet? Is the ocean of life threatening the survival of your marriage? Are you struggling to maintain your relationship with God because of sinful demands at your place of work? Are you agitated because of the fear of the future? I decree the immediate release of the power of God to deal with all your problems and to give you all-round peace in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Ask for unprecedented outpouring of God’s spirit and power on His Church today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 11-13

Jeremiah 18:19-19:9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 16TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: TAKE A BOW, DON'T QUIT!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 6:1-8*

There are times when to enable you move forward, you may have to move backwards first! There are times when to enable you move outward, you move inward. There are times also to enable you accelerate, you must take time to decelerate! That’s what I call: *TAKING A BOW! It means to retreat for a while in the warfront! It means to take time to reflect in order for you to affect!* It means a time of pondering and re-planning to enable you push higher in life and ministry.

There are times when you must take a bow from your volume of work to enable you to rest. There are times when you must take a bow from a job (you resign or retire) to enable you to face your God and your family- especially if the job is not godly or if it is affecting your peace with God/man or if you have worked all your life. There are times when you must take a bow from a relationship that you know is sending you to hell. There are crucial times when to enable you really achieve your goals, you must take a bow from some of your expectations.

*There are times when you must take a bow from your right to win an argument in order for you to save a relationship!* To take a bow is not the same thing as quitting! To take a bow is like when a factory or a school goes on recess. It enables you to look again at your life, your goals, your salvation, your family and to plan again. Even God in Genesis 6 (today’s scripture) had to take a bow and wipe out all His initial human creation except Noah.

*TAKING A BOW* is a characteristic of known champions! In this STORY TO GLORY year, there are habits you must take a bow from today! Take a bow from the hustle and bustle of your daily schedule to fast and pray once a week! It will keep you from dryness! What is it that you must take a bow from? Think and act today! (Follow my Instagram page: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. My Facebook: chris kwakpovwe).

*(This booklet, ODM, is the best wedding, graduation, anniversary, birthday or general gift item. GIVE IT OUT ALWAYS)*

*PRAYER POINTS* Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes...

1. Thank God for the Word and pray about it as you are led.
2. Lord, grant me the grace to take a bow from the following (mention them now…).
3. *Lord, restore whatever I have lost this month.*
4. Pray generally about your life/ministry as you are led.
5. I receive fire and vomit fire now against the demonic plans of my enemies in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously).*
6. Pray about today seriously as led now. See pages 7-9.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1CHRONICLES 7 - 9*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY 16 APRIL, 2019

TOPIC: *ANOINTED BY COMMITMENT*

SCRIPTURE : I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: Psalms 89:20

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : If God is not first in your life, your life is not in safety.

The word ‘commitment’ refers to devotion or dedication to a cause, person or relationship. A committed Christian is one who is donated for dedicated service to God, whether in ministry, industry, business or politics, and therefore, has become a natural candidate for the anointing of God.

Your personal devotional commitment to God determines God’s commitment to you. It will determine your fulfilment in this life and in the life to come. Your commitment to God also involves your personal prayer life, personal study of the Word and the knowledge of God.

When you are committed to God, you decide and pray to know God like Apostle Paul (Philippians 3:10). The Bible says that the people who do know their God, shall be strong and do exploits (Daniel 11:32). When God sees you wake up in the morning like Abraham in Genesis 19:27 and before you do anything, you talk to Him first; He sees you searching concordances and Bible references and different translations, all in a bid to know Him more; then the devil that can forbid your fulfilment in life and frustrate God’s commitment to you has not been born.

Beloved, please note that if your priorities are not in order with God, your possibilities in God are not in view, and if God is not first in your life, your life is not in safety.

REMEMBER THIS: *"If God is not first in your life, your life is not in safety".*

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make a conscious effort to be committed to God in all areas of your life.
2. Ask God for the grace to live for Him.
PRAYER : Lord, I ask for the grace to be totally committed to You in prayer, worship and study of the Word. Help me Lord, in Jesus’ Name
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : *THE FIVE LEVEL COMMITMENT*

QUOTE: The proof of service is not in title but in task. Culled from SERVICE: YOUR UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche.
DAILY READING : Joshua 13:1 to 14:15, Luke 18:1 to 17, Psalm 85:1 to 13, Proverbs 13:7 to 8.
AMAZING FACT : Strawberries have more vitamin C than oranges.
TODAY IN HISTORY : 16/04/1972 – Apollo program: The launch of Apollo 16 from Cape Canaveral, Florida.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, April 16, 2019*

*TOPIC: ALL THINGS FOR JESUS*
*Read: Colossians 1:15,16*

*MEMORISE: _In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made_ (John 1:1-3).*

*EXPOSITION*

A poet wrote: “All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful: the Lord God made them all…”
The Bible makes it clear that all things, both visible and invisible, tangible and intangible, were created by, for, and through Jesus Christ. From the beginning, He made all things good, bright, and beautiful *(Gen. 1:12,17; Jn. 1:1-3).*

All people of all race, tradition and culture must be treated the same *(Gal. 3:28)*. God sees good in everything and in all people, no matter their circumstances, places, or positions *(Jer. 29:11)*. When man had not fallen, he saw the woman that God gave him as bone of his bones. However, why are there battery and divorce in homes, today? Why are pastors, elders and members not able to work together in some churches? Have we changed from that beautiful man/woman God made us?

The devil was Lucifer from the beginning. Brethren, we ought to be the same people in the church, home, office, and everywhere. If we are God’s children, our attitudes must pattern after Christ who is the perfect and full image of the Father. We must also agree that all that we are and have are His, and so, must be used for Him. This same Jesus who came to save humanity, is coming to judge humanity and put everyone where he/she belongs- heaven, or hell.

Therefore, live your life for, and with Him here, so that you can reign with Him in eternity.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to You.
*2.* Father, help me to be Your ambassador everywhere I go.
*3.* Pray that God should grant immediate unconditional release to Christians in the custodies of Islamic fundamentalists and insurgents.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 8:1 – 9:29; Luke 11:50 – 12:17*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM