The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Friday 12th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 12TH APRIL.

HE RUNS THE WORLD THROUGH YOU.

The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men (Psalm 115:16).

If you owned a house and leased it to someone, it would remain yours; nonetheless, for the period of the lease, you can’t manage or run the house. The lessee exercises authority over the property and runs it according to the terms of the lease agreement.
In the same way, God has given man this world to run, and for the time being, He can’t run the world. The time will come for Him to run the world but until then, you and I have the divine responsibility to run the world for Jesus Christ, and He’ll hold us accountable for how we ran our world.

Many, including some Christians, analyze the events and happenings in the world and wonder why God isn’t “doing” anything to right the wrongs. Well, if you’re waiting on God to do something, you’re making a mistake. He needs you. He doesn’t, and wouldn’t do anything without you, until the lease runs out, and a new earth takes its place. However, until then, the responsibility is ours to dominate and rule this world in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Look at it this way: God wants the whole world saved, and sent Jesus to give His life for man’s salvation, yet He tells us to pray and intercede for the lost. Why does He want us to pray for them? Why doesn’t He just make their already legal salvation a vital experience? It’s because He needs the right to take action on man’s behalf; so, He charged us to pray.

Take your place as a joint-heir with Christ and fulfil your purpose here on earth. Romans 8:19-21 puts it in perspective; it says, “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.”

The Father looks to us to deliver His creation from the bondage of corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m your seed, prolonging your days in the earth. Thank you for your power at work in me, and your glory revealed through me. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I fulfil my divine responsibility of bringing men and women into their inheritance in Christ, through the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

Psalm 115:15-16 Ye [are] blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth. 16 The heaven, [even] the heavens, [are] the LORD'S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 13:1-21 & Judges 12-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 1:29-39 & Leviticus 12

#TALKINGSESSION

12TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the life of victory and dominion I have in Christ Jesus; thank You for the revelation of Your Word that enlightens me on who I am in Christ. Thank You for leading and guiding me in the way that I should go, taking paths that You’ve preordained for me, and elevating me unto

higher levels of Your glory. Your Word is working in me, and building me up daily. In every area of my life, there’s development and progress because the Word is my total life-builder. I am effective, excellent, and prospering in all things because I live in, and by, the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

.God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 12TH APRIL 2019

THEME: WHEN FEAR BECOMES A SNARE.

MEMORISE:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelations 21:8

READ: Isaiah 51:9-13

9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?

10 Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?

11 Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

12 I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;

13 And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?

Job 3:25

For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

Fear expresses itself as an attitude of anxiety or distress caused by concern over threat to a person's well-being while speaking about fear the lord said in Matthew 10:28

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”

This verse of scripture contains some truth about fear which we should all recognize. One important lesson to learn here is that the emotion expressed as fear is not in itself evil; rather, it's the direction this emotion is channelled to that can make it an evil thing. When Jacob was told that his brother, Esau, was coming to meet him with four hundred men, the Bible says he was greatly afraid and distressed, prompting him to make some critical decisions and to seek the face of God (Genesis 32:7). This is an example of fear being channelled in the right direction. From Matthew 10:28, we understand that God alone is to be feared, and moments of fear should be viewed as opportunities for developing a closer and deeper relationship with him. What exactly is a snare, and how does fear become snare? The word "snare" is used in the Bible to describe a trap. In relation to mankind, it is a situation in which someone lies in wait to lunch a surprise attack against a person, or a trick by which a person he's misled into acting against his own interest.

In today's Bible reading, the Holy Spirit speaks on how fear can become a snare. Fear becomes snare when it comes in response to anything but God. Job waa ensnared by the fear of losing all he had, and that was exactly what happened to him. Whatever you fear has a way of controlling you, and that is why the Holy Spirit says that God is displeased whenever we exhibit fear for mere and mortals and creatures created by Him. God infers from such an attitude that we have forgotten His awesomeness and the greatness of His works. God wonders why His children, who acknowledge Him as the creator of Heaven and Earth, entertain the fear of mere mortals irrespective of their status or position! The fear of man is a snare that enslaves a person into living by the dictates of a fellow human, contrary to the will of God. No one. Proverbs 29:25 says:

Those who fear and honor God will never have to fear anything again. If you fear God you need not fear anything else, because God is supreme over all. Hallelujah!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to fear you alone for the rest of my life, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 1-2

Jeremiah 16:1-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

2. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

3. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

4. Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

5. Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

6. Yes, I know I am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

7. Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

8. Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

9. Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 12TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: WORLD PASSOVER NIGHT! I SHALL NOT WEEP! I SHALL NOT FAIL!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 116:1-19*

The Lord will do for you what no man can do for you! Psalm 116:8 says: “For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears (weeping) and my feet from falling.” And that’s why you can boldly declare: *“I SHALL NOT WEEP! I SHALL NOT FAIL! I SHALL NOT DIE!”* As thousands worldwide pray TONIGHT about their destinies, indeed, there shall be divine restoration, STORY TO GLORY manifestations, liberation, promotion, compensation and every weeping shall cease.

Yes, the Lord will cause premature death to pass over you and your loved ones. Sickness/diseases shall bow out of your life, family and ministry tonight. Rise and fall shall scatter tonight! Delay without a divine reason shall EXPIRE tonight! Every STORY will change to GLORY tonight! Your health shall be restored! Your closed doors shall spring open because of the anointing! Yes! It is a Passover night in which stagnation, failure
frustration shall be turned to your TESTIMONY expression.

This night, your test shall become your testimony! Pray the points below now and repeat from 12am – 1am tonight according to your local time.
*Wow! Discover a new world of daily inspiration!*

*Follow me Daily on MY INSTAGRAM HANDLE: ourdailymanna_bishopchris, MY FACEBOOK: Chris Kwakpovwe and MY PERSONAL TWITTER: ODM_DrChris*
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any powerful song of victory as led.

1. Thank God for this wonderful day.
2. Declare aloud: I SHALL NOT WEEP! I SHALL NOT FAIL! I SHALL NOT DIE! Pray it seriously now.
3. Lord, in line with today’s Word, deliver my life, family and ministry from the arrows of death *(Pray it again tonight)*
4. Lord, in line with today’s Word, deliver my life, family and ministry from the arrows of tears *(Pray it again tonight)*
5. Lord, in line with today’s Word, deliver my life, family and ministry from the arrows of failure/shame. Lord, take away reproach from my life. Lord, take away shame from my life. Lord take away stagnation concerning my life. I shall not fail *(Pray it seriously again tonight)*
6. *Pray in tongues a lot today as led. God will re-arrange your destiny.* Repeat it again tonight!
7. Lord, turn every test in my life/ministry into testimony in Jesus name *(Pray it again tonight)*
8. Lord, open a book of remembrance for me and cause the following to pass over my life, family and ministry tonight (Mention the things that you desire not to remain in your life). *Pray now and again tonight!*
9. Pray the prayers titled: “I SHALL NOT GO EMPTY THIS YEAR 2019” on page 69 of the booklet, *“War Against Haman – 14” now
tonight.* Send experience to orderodm@gmail.com.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2KINGS 20 – 21*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
Seeds of Destiny

Friday 12th Aprik

TOPIC: THE HONOUR AND DIGNITY OF THE ANOINTING

SCRIPTURE: And no man taketh this honour unto himself,"but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. Hebrews 5":4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The anointing turns ordinary men into honourable men.

The anointing of God is a transmitter of honour and dignity. It is evident from Scriptures that the anointing of God that comes upon a person is usually accompanied with honour and dignity (Hebrews 5:4). There is an honour,"dignity and decorum that accompany the anointing of God.

The anointing turns ordinary men into honourable men. Anointed men carry something that makes cities to tremble. The Oil of God on a person makes him/her a generational dignity. An anointed man is respected beyond his certificate and even beyond his age.
Now, what is the implication of the impartation of this honour and dignity?

1. The anointing changes the climate around the life of the anointed. The climate of ordinary existence gives way for the climate of honourable existence. It is an anointmosphere!
2. The anointing positively influences and affects the perception and reception of people for the anointed.
3. The anointing enhances and upgrades the overall worth and value of the anointed. An anointed illiterate person can have more worth and value than a professor who lacks the anointing on his life. An anointed man cannot be rated based on his educational qualification, family background or social circumstances; he is rated based on the Oil that is upon his head.

Today, I prophesy to you that an unusual level of honour and dignity of the anointing is coming upon your life! Receive it, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS": The anointing turns ordinary men into honourable men.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God to anoint you afresh today for a change of level.
2. Develop a sense of value for the anointed and the spiritual cover that God has placed over your life.
PRAYER: O Lord,"lay Your Hands upon me today. I need the release of Your anointing upon my life and destiny, Lord in Jesus Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE BLESSING OF THE ANOINTING
QUOTE: Nothing compels the attention of the multitude like proofs. When the proof is not strong,"the pull is not strong. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING": Joshua 5:1 to 7:15,"Luke 15":1 to 32,"Psalm 81":1 to 16,"Proverbs 13":1
AMAZING FACT: Young goats pick up accents from each other.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 12/04/1955 – The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*
*Friday, April 12, 2019*

*TOPIC: LET HIM HANDLE IT*

*Read: Proverbs 3:1-7*
*MEMORISE: _Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding_ (Proverbs 3:5).*

*EXPOSITION*

A little boy went shopping with his father in a grocery store, after all the purchases have been done, the store owner asked the little boy to deep his hands into a jar of candy to take some for free. Surprisingly, the boy looked and kept looking at his father for a while instead of taking the candy. After a while, the father decided to help the boy by dipping his own hand into the jar to take the candy for the boy.

They both thanked the store owner and headed home. On their way home, the father asked his little boy why he refused to take the candy when asked to and he simply replied “I wanted you to take the candy for me because I know your hand is longer than mine and you can take much more than I would have taken for myself.

Most times, we get or no result at all, because we choose to do things in our own humans’ ways. We prefer to handle our cases by ourselves, instead of committing them unto God, for a more proper handling. Relying on our strength, academic qualifications, wisdom and human philosophy, experience, connections etc. will always give us result far less than what we would have gotten, if we rely on God alone. Stop leaving on your understanding and strength, start to rely totally on God and see the difference

Let God handle your promotional matters: Remember Joseph. Let God handle the conquest and victory over your enemy –- Remember David. Allow God to handle your location and positioning --- Remember Esther.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, help me to rely on you at all times, in Jesus’ name.
*2.* I submit all my strength, wisdom and experience at Your feet; guide me, oh Lord.
*3.* Lord, I cast all my cares on You; handle then yourself.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 23:4 – 24:33; Luke 10:4 – 10:25*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM