The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teenager can't wait to marry his best friend's mum who is more than twice his age
Teenager can't wait to marry his best friend's mum who is more than twice his age
[Image: 5caca21c0c171.PNG]
A teenager is so eager to marry his best friend's mother, not minding that she's more than twice his age.

18-year-old Chase Gabbard has proposed "hundreds of times" to mum-of-three Jaimee Brown, 39. But Jaimee is waiting for her divorce to be finalized so the wedding can take place.

They met when Chase was 11 after he became best friends with Jaimee's son Jaice, now 16. Shortly after they met, Chase made a move on Jaimee. 

The pair, from Corbin, Kentucky, USA, spent years getting to know one another and became closer from 2013 when they began jogging together to help her lose weight. With Chase's help, Jaimee shed more than seven stone within a year.

But it wasn’t until Chase turned 18 that he realised he was attracted to his best friend’s mother and kissed her. Shocked by their attraction to one another, the pair began dating and found they had a lot in common. They also claim Jaice is happy for them.
[Image: 5caca365bfc20.PNG]
Chase and Jaice

Jaimee, a claims agent, said:

I had no idea about Chase or my feelings before he kissed me, it was a total shock but since then we have been inseparable.
I have three kids, so the first thing was that I had to be sure they were OK with it, as they are my number one priority.
But none of them had a problem, we all loved each other anyway and when we told Jaice he was fine with it too – they are still best friends.
The first proposal happened during a scavenger hunt was a surprise, I had no idea, I went all over town to end in my bathroom closet.
I don’t think you can put a time limit on love, if you know you know.
I have to wait for my divorce to come through, but we have already planned our beautiful wedding and written our own vows.

Two months after he first took a "gamble" and kissed Jaimee, Chase proposed to her through a scavenger hunt and since claims he has asked her to marry him up to 300 times – nearly once a day.
His proposals have ranged from popping the question in a relaxed way to having "Marry Me" written on a hot sauce packet.
Chase, a handyman, said:

I love Jaimee’s personality, I knew I wanted to marry her straight away. There are so many things I like about her, she has a great sense of humour, she stops me from being lazy and there are so many other things.
 Jaimee and Chase's mothers initially struggled with the relationship as Jaimee went to school with Chase’s mother. But they have now given their blessing.

Jaimee said: "He is my son’s best friend and I went to school with his mother. There was friction, but now she doesn’t seem to care and is a lot more supportive now."
Now the whole family hang out together, with the couple even going on double-dates with oldest son Jaice.
Chase has had to embrace the role of stepfather to Jaimee’s three children and one of the challenges of that is that he has to walk the line between friend and father. But Jaice said he and Chase are still "best friends" despite Chase now technically being his stepdad.

by Linda Ikeji 
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' Edoman 0 734 08-03-2021, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  17 Kano young men die in fatal motor accident while returning from friend's wedding i Edoman 0 605 06-06-2021, 06:49 PM
  Man allegedly runs his friend over with a car to avoid paying 30k debt Edoman 0 613 05-14-2021, 06:40 AM
  I would love to marry older woman” – Actor Wole Ojo Edoman 1 953 04-27-2021, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Lavarda
  Straight Nigerian woman marries gay best friend but claim they never have sex (photos Edoman 0 588 04-27-2021, 01:35 PM
  Jealous businessman shoots wife's friend and suspected lover dead, injures wife Edoman 0 690 04-24-2021, 07:42 PM
Big Grin I do want to marry and I want to get it right once and for all – Rita Dominic Edoman 0 482 04-08-2021, 11:41 PM
  Man Cuts Off Teenager's Hand For Resisting Rape In Uganda (Photo) Edoman 0 599 04-08-2021, 09:25 PM