The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Saturday 13th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 13TH APRIL.

YOU HAVE THE FULLNESS OF GOD’S BLESSINGS

And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fullness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ (Romans 15:29).

The Apostle Paul, as he planned his missionary journey to the Roman Christians, was convinced he’d be carrying in him and with him, the fullness of the blessing of the Gospel. This is extraordinary. Some have said, “As long as you’re in the earth, you can never really have the fullness of God’s blessing”; but the Word shows otherwise. Paul had, and functioned in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel. It’s about your consciousness of Christ; His life and power in you. Hallelujah!

The Apostle Paul had the audacity of faith to make such a bold declaration of the Word. He said he hoped to visit the Christians in Rome to impart to them some spiritual gifts. What does this mean to you even now?

Are you aware that you can, and should walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ? The very thought of it, the understanding of it, will completely revolutionize your life. Consider Peter: he also understood this and functioned accordingly. No wonder he declared that we’re associates of the God-kind (2 Peter 1:4); we belong in God’s class of beings, and should therefore live with this consciousness.

John, writing to the Church, said, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). These men understood what it meant to walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. They knew what Christ had made us and they spoke and lived accordingly. The Bible says, “...Of His fulness,” talking of Christ’s, “have we all received…” (John 1:16).

You received the fullness of God’s blessing when you received Christ, because Christ is EVERYTHING! Discover Christ in you.

CONFESSION

I’ve received the fullness of God’s blessings, being a partaker of the divine nature. I’m an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ; Christ in me is everything. I’m more than a conqueror, reigning by grace through righteousness, in the affairs of life. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
Ephesians 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:
2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 13:22-35 & Judges 14-16

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 1:40-45 & Leviticus 13
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 13TH APRIL 2019

THEME: GOD OF COMPLETE RESTORATION.

MEMORISE:

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Jeremiah 30:17

READ: 2 Samuel 9:1-7

1And David said, Is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul, that I may shew him kindness for Jonathan's sake?

2 And there was of the house of Saul a servant whose name was Ziba. And when they had called him unto David, the king said unto him, Art thou Ziba? And he said, Thy servant is he.

3 And the king said, Is there not yet any of the house of Saul, that I may shew the kindness of God unto him? And Ziba said unto the king, Jonathan hath yet a son, which is lame on his feet.

4 And the king said unto him, Where is he? And Ziba said unto the king, Behold, he is in the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, in Lodebar.

5 Then king David sent, and fetched him out of the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, from Lodebar.

6 Now when Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan, the son of Saul, was come unto David, he fell on his face, and did reverence. And David said, Mephibosheth. And he answered, Behold thy servant!

7 And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father's sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.

God is sovereign over all things. He holds supreme power and authority over all creation, yet He is a merciful God. Most importantly, He is love personified. The story of Adam and Eve in genesis chapter3 shows that whenever His children go astray, this loving and merciful Father immediately sets plans in motion to achieve their complete restoration. In spite of mankind’s fall into sin through disobedience, the Father manifested His love by arranging their restoration through the ultimate sacrifice of His only begotten Son. He also provided coats of skin to cover their nakedness and protect them from the effects of contrary weather (Genesis 3:15&21). These acts reveal the true character of the God of complete restoration. What a merciful and loving Father He is!

Restoration is the power of God that returns something or someone to a state that had previously existed, through the redeeming work of Jesus Christ. Restoration is said to be complete when the recipient is returned to perfect condition, like the healing of a wound without leaving a scar. Many people erroneously consider faith and prayer to be the secret of complete restoration. Without a doubt, faith and prayers can lead to restoration; thanksgiving is the secret of complete restoration (Luke 17:12-19). Giving testimonies of what God has done and witnessing about Jesus Christ and His works are powerful ways of appreciating God, and they are forms of thanksgiving. Why is thanksgiving so important to complete restoration? It is because complete restoration is a result of undeserved and unmerited favor from God. In the Name that is above every other name, as you begin to praise and worship God today, you will experience complete restoration in your health, finance and marriage, and you will also experience it spiritually in the area of worship, prayer, Bible study and anointing.

In Joel 2:25-27, God showcased His power to do the impossible by declaring to the children of Israel complete restoration of the years lost to fruitlessness, wasted efforts and captivity. This led them into a new era of joy, peace and prosperity that did not come by their labor. Rather, God had blocked every source of losses in their lives. Most importantly, God is a restorer of lost souls, and He does this with so much compassion and completeness for anyone who calls upon His Name. one of the thieves crucified with Jesus received last-minute grace and assured a place in paradise, despite his sordid past (Luke 23:39-43). This can be your own story too. Receive complete restoration now in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please wipe away errors of my past and completely restore me in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 3-4

Jeremiah 16:14-17:13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 13TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: HE SPOKE ONCE! WE HEARD TWICE! WOW!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 62:1-12*

Vs 11 of today’s Word says: “God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.” It can also read STRENGTH belongs unto God! Job 33:14 says: “For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.” That means God speaks ONCE but men cannot (understand) Him to believe Him. The Holy Spirit wants you to know this:

*God speaks ONCE, but you must hear Him TWICE! The whole Bible is made up of OLD and NEW testaments! So God has spoken ONCE! But hearing Him TWICE means believing Him concerning all His works of POWER and WONDERS in both testaments!* HEARING HIM TWICE means believing BOTH testaments as they reveal the POWER of your God PAGE BY PAGE!

The whole Bible is a STORY OF POWER-IN-ACTION! The whole Bible is a STORY OF POWER PASS POWER! Yes! The whole Bible is a STORY OF VICTORY AT LAST! What He did in the OLD and in the NEW testaments are EXAMPLES or a picture of what He will do for you! If He divided the RED SEA, then He will do it again in your life, family and ministry! That “RED SEA”, that battle, that obstacle, will surrender for you to pass! If Jehovah disgraced HAMAN, then He will do the same for you! Your DESTINY HATERS will either repent, die or run mad! In the NEW Testament, the LORD changed STORIES TO GLORIES and since He is the SAME yesterday, today and forever, then what He did before, He will do again! Whatever He did in the book of ACTS will be REPEATED in your life, family and ministry in order to show to the world that indeed, POWER and STRENGTH BELONG TO HIM!

Hear Woodrow Kroll: *“With the power of God within us, we need never fear the powers around us.”* It was T.L. Lowery who penned: “The flow of divine power is limited only by the measure of the vessel that is being filled.” Close with Abraham Wright: “Our God is not an impotent God with one arm; but as He is slow to anger, so is He great in power.” Yes! Once He has spoken (the whole Bible, TWICE we have heard (both TESTAMENTS) that POWER belongs to your God! Fear no man! Fear no secret plans of your enemies! The God on your inside, LIKE A LION, will roar to disappoint them! That is why *I am starting a series on all SUNDAYS IN APRIL and MAY 2019, 8AM: _55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS - THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY! HOW TO AVOID SATANIC DEMOTION IN LIFE/MINISTRY –AT OGUDU ORIOKE, LAGOS MANNA PRAYER MOUNTAIN AND LEKKI!_*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: There’s Not A Friend…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. Lord God, use my life to show this world that ALL POWER belongs to You! *Pray for your local church pastor today!*
3. My Father, My Father! Turn my life into Your POWER IN ACTION centre in Jesus name. *Pray in Tongues now!*
4. Scatter/reverse every evil arrow!
5. Release CONFUSION into every EVIL GANG UP against your star!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2KINGS 22 – 25*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: There Is Not A Friend*

1. There’s not a friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! no, not one!
None else could heal all our soul’s diseases:

*Refrain:*

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide till the day is done:
There’s not a friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,
No, not one! no, not one!OK

4. Did ever saint find this friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?
Seeds of Destiny

Saturday 13th April

TOPIC: THE OPEN DOOR POWER OF UPRIGHTNESS

SCRIPTURE: For thou,"Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. Psalms 5":12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your character,"many times, introduces you even before you speak.

Uprightness according to Oxford English Dictionary is the condition of being honourable or honest. It is the conduct that conforms to an accepted standard of right and wrong. Uprightness can also refer to positive character, decency, rectitude, integrity, morality, virtue and righteousness.

It is confirmed that uprightness has an open door power. Integrity or Godly character is a door opener. God blesses the man of integrity with favour, and favour comes with open doors. It is well known that good character opens doors and bad character closes doors.

A Scriptural example of a man whose good character opened doors of supply for, was Elisha the Prophet. Elisha was perceived to be a holy man of God by the Woman of Shunem, and by that confirmation, a house was built for him (2 Kings 4":8-11). Now,"what built the house for Elisha was not his title but his manners. It is important to know that character is both perceivable and discernible.

People’s perception of you can affect your possession in life. Your character, many times, introduces you even before you speak. The character of an excitable, exciting or an excited person is feel-able, and a depressed person also exudes depression all around him.

Now, one key to Godly character is passionate love for God. To love God with passion means the desire to please God is placed above the desire to please self. It means, making God Almighty the centre of your life. It means that there is nothing and no one that can take the place of God in your life.
Receive the grace to maintain Godly character, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": Your character,"many times, introduces you even before you speak.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Ask God for the grace to work on your character on a daily basis.
2. Love God,"and love your neighbour as you love yourself.

PRAYER": O Lord,"I ask for the grace to work on my character on a daily basis. Help me to progressively grow into Your Image, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": OPEN DOOR THROUGH UPRIGHTNESS PT1
QUOTE: You must make up your mind to be different in order to be different. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Joshua 7:16 to 9:2,"Luke 16":1 to 18,"Psalm 82":1 to 8,"Proverbs 13":2 to 3.
AMAZING FACT: There are 100,"000 miles of blood vessels in the brain.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 13/04/1997 – Tiger Woods became the youngest golfer to win the Masters Tournament.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, April 13, 2019*

*TOPIC: OH RICH GRAVE!*
*Read: Ecclesiastes 9:7-16*

*MEMORISE: _Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going_ (Ecclesiastes 9:10).*

*EXPOSITION*

In spite of the grave being an undesirable element, it swallows people from time to time. Everyone who is privileged to be on the surface of the earth, is enabled to do all the needful before the grave comes calling, sooner or later *(Eccl. 10:9).* The grave side or cemetery is also very dreaded! No rational living soul wants to live there, because it is associated with the dead *(cf. Psa. 88:11).*

However, as dreaded as the grave is, it is surprisingly the richest place on earth! No other place is as rich as the grave! Its riches are not the crude oil, iron-ore, coal, bitumen and even gold… the list is endless. The grave is in stock of human unexploited, unused and undeployed God-given potentials, gifts and talent endowment. There is no individual born without one talent or the other. And this (these) is (are) given to benefits oneself and others while living, to the ultimate glory of God. However, on a sad note, some were unable to discover, deploy and display this largesse rightly!

Loaded and ‘spoiled’ with great potentials and gifts, yet no manifestation! The man that is in honour but fails to understand is like a perishing beast! *(Psa. 49:12).* You were born with the gifts and talents or potentials, deploy and manage them with full utility. When the grave beckons, you are expected to enter it empty! Don’t go to your grave unaccomplished, unfulfilled or unsuccessful on earth. If that should occur, it indicates you too have joined billions of others who have been enriching the graves. God forbid!

Realise your potentials, use them rightly and go to the grave empty God empowering you. Albeit, the only way to discover these potentials rightly and harness them properly is to personally accept the lordship of Jesus Christ and live in His holy Word.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, don’t allow me to be a waste here on earth by not putting to use all my God-given potentials.
*2.* Lord, help me never to be economical with using my gifts, talent, etc. for the glory of God, and for the sake of humanity.
*3.* Lord Jesus, put an end, to the senseless killings of innocent people in our nation. You are the help of the helpless and the defender of the defenceless.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 1:19 – 3:23; Luke 10:26 – 11:5*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*

*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM