The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional for Sunday 24th March
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

*CROWNED WITH GLORY AND HONOUR .*

Sunday, March 24th .

_*To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).*_

Many think that Christianity restored us back to what Adam and Eve used to be or had in the Garden of Eden, but that’s not true. What we have is a far greater glory (2 Corinthians 3:10).

Being born again, you’re not born after the first Adam but after the second and last Adam, Jesus Christ. The Scripture says, _*“...The first man, Adam, became a living person. But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit”*_ (1 Corinthians 15:45 NLT).

I want you to carefully note the tenses in Romans 8:30 as we read this time from the Weymouth New Testament: _*“...and those whom He has pre-destined He also has called; and those whom He has called He has also declared free from guilt; and those whom He has declared free from guilt He has also CROWNED WITH GLORY.”*_ Here, we identify vital realities concerning the new creation, which are the results of Christ’s redemptive work. One of them is that you’ve been crowned with glory. That means you’ve been brought into a life of beauty and excellence.

Furthermore, in 1 Peter 5:10, we read that God has called you to His own eternal glory in Christ Jesus. The same truth is highlighted in 2 Peter 1:3: _*“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.”*_ You’ve been glorified, not with any lesser glory, but with the same glory that is on Jesus. He said in John 17:22: _*“And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them....”*_

“But doesn’t the Bible say in Romans 3:23 that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God?” someone may ask. That was before Jesus came. All men became separated from the glory of God because of sin, but Jesus, through His death, nailed sin to the Cross and brought us into glory; not the glory that Adam and Eve had, but His own glory. He glorified you with Himself.

Referring to Jesus, Hebrews 2:9 tells us that God crowned Him with glory and honour. Then in 1 John 4:17, we read that as He is, so are we in this world. Blessed be God! You’re crowned with glory and honour just like Jesus. Your life isn’t for reproach; it’s for glory, beauty, excellence and honour. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*My life is excellent and full of glory; I’m crowned with righteousness and honour, and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through me. Christ is exalted in me today and evermore; my life is for His glory. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Peter 5:10 AMPC* And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His [own] eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you. *||*

*||* *1 Peter 2:9 AMPC* But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 5:17-39 & Deuteronomy 28
*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 25:14-30 & Exodus 33

#TALKINGSESSION

24TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for my life is for Your glory. This is my set time to possess my possessions; I experience God’s favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose; therefore, all things are working together for my good.

Everything I require for life and godliness
has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full. I thank you Father, for You have multiplied my resources for increased giving. As a financier of the Gospel, my capacity to give towards the furtherance of the Gospel increases because You’ve made all grace abound towards me so that I may be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for Kingdom expansion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 24TH MARCH 2019

THEME: THE WORD PROSPERS.

MEMORISE:

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

READ: Isaiah 55:9-13

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

Though Isaiah 55:11 we understand that the word of God has purpose, direction and the capacity to prosper. I pray that the Almighty will send His word to you today for the purpose of settling all that concerns you in Jesus’ name. Since the word of God has the capacity to prosper, it can therefore activate prosperity in the life of anyone it is working for. Unquestionably, the word of God is very powerful. In fact, God’s power is inherent in His word. To understand the power in God’s word, Hebrews 11:3 makes us to understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God. The Holy Spirit also says in Hebrews 4:12:

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

Through this scripture, the Holy Spirit reveals to us that God’s word has the power to effect change in the spirit, soul and body of man.

However, in spite of the power that God’s word possesses, its capacity to activate prosperity does not work in the life of everyone. For this capacity to be activated, a person must first embrace and revere the word of God. You embrace God’s word by believing what it says, and you revere it when you obey what it commands and live by its principles. Unfortunately, many children of God who believe His word and desire to prosper are not prosperous because they refuse to revere the word. For example, the Word-made-flesh said in Luke 6:38:

“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”

Only those who believe this word and act on it will prosper by the power embedded in it. It is not the hearers but the doers of God’s word that are justified (Romans 2:13). Prosperity will stay with them and overtake the mall the days of their lives. Here is what the Holy Spirit says in James 1:25 concerning those who revere the word of God by obeying its commands and living by its principles:

“But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

I pray that you will begin to prosper by the world of God from today in Jesus Name.

KEY POINT:

You embrace the word of God by believing what it says, while you revere it by obeying what it commands and living by its principles.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Galatians 4-6

Jeremiah 4:19-31

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.
o Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 24TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN: NEVER QUIT AT HALF TIME*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 40:1-25*

Many years ago, a very successful businessman was interviewed by a group of pressmen. The pressmen wanted to know more about the success secrets of this great man. *As he spoke, they discovered that the man had seen “hell” (real trouble)* and yet he was alive flourishing. One of the pressmen then asked: “How did you overcome so many unbelievable problems to become a great success story?” Hear the answer given by the businessman:

*“There is really no trick to it. There are some troubles that seem so high, you can’t climb over them. There are some troubles that seem too wide, you can’t walk around them. There are some problems too deep you can’t dig under them. But it is then that you know that the only way to beat the problem is to duck your head and wade right through it!”* Oh, what an answer and what a word to a troubled soul using today’s devotional. The Lord is telling you: “Stop considering the height, length, depth or breadth of that problem. Make up your mind to wait for Me and wade right through.”

Surely, many times, using your head to imagine how you will get out of certain difficulties can make you run mad. Don’t imagine how you will have a child (children)! Stop imagining how you will get married! Stop brainstorming on how you will overcome any present obstacle challenging/
confronting you! The God that did not allow Peter to drown in the sea of life will also make a way for you even at the last minute. Today’s scripture Vs. 10 says: *“Behold your God!”* That means, consider the size of your God and not the size of your obstacle/challenge confronting your life! Vs. 17 says “All nations before Him are as *nothing*…”That means before God, that problem facing you is *nothing.* No wonder coach Paul “Bear” Bryant told his team:

*“Don’t give up at half time. Concentrate on winning the second half”* and that is what God is telling you. Refuse to quit now! Trust God again and again and again!
*THERE IS A ‘MOSES’ IN EVERY MINSTER!”*
*Oh! Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29TH – 31ST. 29TH is 6pm. 30TH are 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31ST is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!*

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…
1. Bind frustration and stagnation concerning your life/ministry.
2. In this race of life, ask for the grace to be determined. Bind discouragement! Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
3. Pray the elderly and pensioners today worldwide.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2SAMUEL 5 – 8*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee*

1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SUNDAY MARCH 24, 2019

TOPIC: THE DELIVERANCE POWER OF PERSISTENCE

SCRIPTURE: And it shall be in that day that the burden of [the Assyrian] shall depart from your shoulders, and his yoke from your neck. The yoke shall be destroyed because of fatness [which prevents it from going around your neck].Isaiah 10:27 (Amplified Version).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Persistence is the refusal to quit what one does even in the face of opposition.

Yesterday, we saw that one key to effective prayer and study of God’s word is persistence. Persistence is the ability to keep doing a thing continuously even if one seems not to see results immediately; persistence is the refusal to quit what one does even in the face of opposition.

It is important to know that persistence has deliverance power. Our anchor Scripture reveals that the yokes of life can be broken or destroyed because of fatness which prevents it from going round your neck. This means, yokes can be put on one’s neck when one’s neck is tiny; but when one begins to grow spiritually, one’s neck would become too fat for the yoke and the yoke would be destroyed because of fatness. It would not be able to go round one’s neck anymore.

Beloved, you may have suffered many things when your spirit was slim or thin but as you keep praying, studying and feeding on the Word of God, you would become too fat in the spirit and the yoke would break. When you become too fat in the realm of the spirit by feeding habitually and persistently on the Word, you become too big for the yoke to remain around your neck.

So, keep on fattening yourself with light, insight and revelation from the Word of God; as you study the Scripture, ask God to talk to you. As you keep fattening your life; after a while, when you check yourself, you would discover that the hepatitis, diabetes or HIV has disappeared from your life; you will realize that all the demons that come to give you food in the night would be no more. 

This is because you have fed yourself and the word in your spirit has made your neck too fat for the yokes of the enemy.
Beloved, feed on the Word of God consistently and pray persistently.
Remember this: Persistence is the refusal to quit what one does even in the face of opposition.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to persist in prayer and press into the Word of God until your level changes.
2. Feed your spirit with the Word of God until the yoke breaks.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You enlarge my spiritual stamina as I feed on Your Word until every yoke in my life breaks, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Deuteronomy 2:1 to 3:29, Luke 6:12 to 38, Psalm 67:1 to 7, Proverbs 11:27.
QUOTE: We do not always know our possibilities until we accept our responsibilities. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The Bat is the only mammal that can fly.
TODAY IN HISTORY:24/03/1837 - Canada gives its black citizens the right to vote.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, March 24, 2019*

*TOPIC: MY ASSURANCE*
*Read: Jeremiah 32:15-17*

*MEMORISE: _Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You_ (Jeremiah 32:17).*

*EXPOSITION*

Someone once said, “During one of the most trying seasons of my life, I would sit by the fire with a dear friend and pour out my heart to him. Since this man was a good listener, he could sense when I felt discouraged, and he would remind me that the Lord is in control. This truth became an anchor in my life, no matter how much the adversity intensified, I found solace in knowing that my heavenly Father is sovereign.

The Lord has supreme and absolute rule, control, and authority over the universe and everything in it. The Scripture states that there is *One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all (Eph. 4:6).*

Consider the assurances that this truth provides for believers. First, if God created everything and has complete power over all, then nothing can happen, apart from His direction and permission. Second, we know from the Bible that He is intimately involved in our personal lives and cares about the details of each day. Third, Romans 8:28 guarantees that He makes something beautiful for His children in every circumstance-even in situations that seem painful and wrong. If our loving Father protects us in this way, we can experience peace in the present and confidence about the future.

In painful times, how do you view the Lord? Especially during hardship and heartbreak, it is important to remember that He is in control. As you step out today, focusing on His sovereignty will give you the confidence to carry on. Re-read today’s passage, and spend time meditating on the power, love, and ability of your heavenly Father.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, give me the grace to focus on Your sovereignty and confidence always.
*2.* Power to daily meditate on God’s power, love, and ability rest on me, now, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* Father, the grace to know that God is in control of my life situation, endow me today.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 12:8 – 14:21; Luke 1:56 – 1:77
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM