The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional for Saturday 23rd March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 23RD MARCH.

THE DIVINE LIFE IN YOU.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life… (1 John 5:13).

As a Christian, what you have isn’t a combination of the divine and human life; you don’t have two lives, but one—the divine life. This divine life and nature of God in your spirit has an impact on your physical body. The human life is sustained by blood (Leviticus 17:11). That’s the reason blood diseases are very deadly, because they attack the whole body.

When Jesus died on the Cross, something interesting transpired. A Roman soldier thrust a spear through His side, and “blood and water gushed out.” His heart had ruptured, and all His blood drained out. His body was buried without blood. When He was raised from the dead, the resurrected body of Jesus had no blood.

Where then did the life of the body of Jesus come from? After all, He didn’t come back to life as a Ghost, He resurrected in flesh. The Bible tells us He was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father; that’s the Holy Ghost! The Holy Ghost overshadowed the dead body of Jesus, quickened it, and Jesus came back to life; His body being without blood.

Now that you’re born again, you have the same life with which Jesus was raised from the dead. Romans 8:11 says, But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. ”This has already happened! Your physical body, your hitherto death-doomed and death-prone body has been rejuvenated, reinvigorated, and vitalized by the Holy Ghost who lives in you.

This is the reason sickness, for the Christian, is estranged; it’s an anomaly; it’s not supposed to be, because the life in you is divine. Hallelujah! Meditate on this truth, and endorse it in your personal life and you’ll forever live above sickness, disease, defeat and all the depravities that affect the human nature.

CONFESSION

I’ve got the life of God in me; it’s in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. I live above sickness, disease, defeat and all the depravities that affect the human nature, as a result of the divine life and nature of God in me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 5:1-16 & Deuteronomy 25-27

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 25:1-13 & Exodus 32

#TALKINGSESSION

22ND MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Gracious Father, thank You for the privilege of being seated with You in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness! I reign with You today over the circumstances of life and over every negative force of nature, declaring that Your perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my job,

family, finances and in the lives of those around me. I declare that I am living in divine health, absolute prosperity, unending success, abundant joy, and indescribable peace today. As I look into my day with my eyes of faith, I see myself walking in Your glory and experiencing unprecedented progress and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 23RD MARCH 2019

THEME: FASTING OR STARVING?

MEMORISE:

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Psalm 37:25

READ: Psalm 23:1-6

1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

There is a clear-cut difference between fasting and starving, just as there is between trekking and strolling. For instance, it is good if one chooses to stroll in order to keep fit, but it is undesirable to have to trek for lack of better means of transportation. One day, as I was taking my usual prayer-walk, one of my children drove by and offered to give me a lift in his car. I told him I was strolling and not trekking. In the same way, while it is good to fast, it is no one’s wish to starve as a result of poverty or famine. My prayer for you today is that if you ever go hungry, it will be because you are undertaking an enjoyable spiritual exercise of your own choosing. In order words, you will not fast compulsorily or because you lack what to eat irrespective of your current situation, this will come true because God's word has declared it in today’s memory verse. Nevertheless, there is a fundamental truth in this scripture that you must embrace if you want to engage in faith and not self-deceit. The declaration in that verse only applies to the righteous. Are you righteous, and are you living a righteous life?

The promise of God is not just that we will be fed, but that we will be fed even in the time of famine. He said in Psalm 37:19:

“They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.”

Today’s Bible reading further reveals to us how to make this promise a reality in our lives. The secret is to choose the Lord as our Shepherd. When the Lord is your Shepherd, you will have all that you need. There are lots of things the Good Shepherd does for His sheep, and first of these is that He leads them to green pastures and to still, untroubled waters. He also restores or reinvigorates their souls when they are tired. To sustain these benefits, the Good Shepherd also leads His sheep on the path of righteousness that only He knows, because sin destroys relationships (Isaiah 59:1-2).

Some people only engage in emergency fasting. In other words, they only fast when they are in trouble. More often than not, such troubles are the result of them engaging in their own lust (James 1:3-15) to worsen the situation, their emergency fast is not accompanied with repentance. Such people are just out to use God, and they are starving and not fasting. A godly and acceptable fast produces results that bring comfort, restoration and revitalization to the body, soul and spirit, like it did in Nineveh (Jonah 3:6-10). Our Lord Jesus Christ recommended fasting as a means for us to experience the supernatural (Matthew 17:21). From today, I encourage you to begin to engage in fasts that are acceptable in the sight of God.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, grant me the grace to fast voluntarily as a spiritual duty in speaking Your face in worship and supplication. Never allow me to starve in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Galatians 1-3

Jeremiah 3:24-4:18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.
o Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 23RD MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: BIND YOURSELF TO YOUR GOALS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2KINGS 2:1-13*

The life of Thomas Aquinas is a school on commitment/being focused. The Pocket Oxford Dictionary defines commitment thus: “To pledge or *BIND* (especially oneself) to a certain cause or policy:” Accordingly, before you are promoted by the supernatural forces to your next level in life, family and ministry, your commitment to your goals will always be tested! By age fourteen, the man Thomas Aquinas was a student at the University of Naples in Italy.

After a while, he decided to become a Catholic priest, a Dominican; and that was when the forces of promotion tested his commitment. His family met and rolled out various plans to distract him: they kidnapped him and held him for 15 months hoping that he would be dissuaded from his goal. The family was wealthy and wanted him to become a businessman, instead of taking a vow to live in poverty. When the 15-month kidnap attempt failed, the family then arranged for a beautiful prostitute to tempt him! Again, the plan failed! Finally, they offered to PURCHASE FOR HIM, the position of Archbishop of Naples, a practice called, “INVESTITURE” which was common with the wealthy in those days.

However, because Aquinas understood what it meant to be bound (committed) to a goal or a life’s dream, he turned down that “LUCRATIVE” offer. He went rather to the University of Paris from where his fame rose as the “Angelic doctor.” He produced many academic write ups in which he attempted to reconcile the thoughts of Aristotle and the Bible.

Because he was dedicated and committed to his vision like Elisha was committed to his dream of a double portion of Elijah’s anointing despite many frustrating trials, Aquinas’ write ups were branded as an ideology: * “Thomason.”* Wonderful! Likewise, in this STORY TO GLORY year 2019, your commitment to your life’s goals will be tested! Only those who pass the test will be compensated. *Note that Elisha was not asked about the double portion till he had crossed the Jordan with Elijah!* What God is telling a user of today’s devotional is that, until you are committed to your goals, He cannot be committed to you! Even in the heat of life’s battles, hold on! Men will read of your story and glorify God! *STILL GIVE OUT ODM AS THE BEST GIFT EVER!*

*Oh! Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29TH – 31ST. 29TH is 6pm. 30TH are 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31ST is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!*

*PRAYER POINTS:

Take to God your best worship song.*
1. Worship the Lord for the privilege of seeing another day.
2. Still pray about your 2019 goals again.
3. Lord, don’t allow the enemies of my success to REJOICE over me! I determine NEVER to quit trusting You!
4. Pray about today seriously! *Cancel a BETRAYAL by a CLOSE FRIEND!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2SAMUEL 1 – 4*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, March 23, 2019*

*TOPIC: DIVINE PRUNUNG FOR FRUITFULNESS*
*Read: John 15:1-8*

*MEMORISE: _Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit_ (John 15:2).*

*EXPOSITION*

This word, pruning, is an agricultural language that farmers who grow perennial crops like cocoa, kola nut, palm tree, etc. are familiar with. It is the process of cutting off some of the branches from a tree, so that it will grow better and stronger. The healthy condition of a crop will enhance its fruitfulness, both in quality and quantity. To prune is to trim, by cutting away dead and overgrown branches or stems, especially to encourage growth.

When we prune, we remove anything that is unnecessary or unwanted. Every Christian is likened to a tree before God, and His pruning is the process by which He removes whatever is unnecessary or unwanted in the lives of His people, so that we can become better and stronger.

Fruitfulness is the major reason behind pruning. God does not tolerate spiritual barrenness in the lives of His children. No wonder He cuts off every branch that doesn’t produce fruit. May you not be cut off from the Kingdom of God. Amen.
As the healthy condition of a crop enhances its fruitfulness, so do we constantly need divine pruning to grow and produce fruit for God. 

Therefore, let it be your desire, everyday, to be increasingly fruitful in prayers, Bible study, soul-winning, service in the house of God, and in every good work *(2 Cor. 9:8; Eph. 2:10; Col. 1:10).* When you do that, then you are walking worthy of your calling as a believer. Your life will begin to bring glory to God.

The major tool used by God to prune us for greater fruitfulness is His Word. *You are cleansed and pruned already, because of the word which I have given you (the teachings I have discussed with you) (John 15:3; AMP).* If you allow the Word of Christ to dwell in you richly, you would be pruned the more by the day, and would become more productive unto the glory of God, cherish God’s Word; Saviour it; Study it; Live by it. You would be glad you did. *How can* you *cleanse* your *ways? By taking heed according to* God’s *_word_ (Psa. 119:9).*

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* I stand against the spirit of barrenness in every ramification of my life, in Jesus’ name.
*2.* Lord, help me to be fruitful in Your vineyard.
*3.* Pray for all our youths to use their youthful potentials to promote the Kingdom of God in this world of sin.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 9:27 – 12:7; Luke 1:34 – 1:55
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

SATURDAY MARCH 23, 2019

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY AND STUDY GOD’S WORD

SCRIPTURE: Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. Daniel 6:10.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be persistent is to keep on pressing on even if you seem not to see immediate results.

The importance of prayer in the life of the child of God cannot be overemphasized. Previously, we saw the importance of prayer and the study of God’s Word in the life of a Christian: we saw that when prayer and the study of God’s Word are combined appropriately, a Christian becomes balanced spiritually and in all other areas of life. Anyone who neglects prayer and the study of God’s Word lacks spiritual balance and stability in God. This is why many Christians experience ups and downs always in their spiritual life.

Today, we shall look at how to pray and study God’s Word in order to be stable in God and His purpose for our lives.
Now, how do we pray and study God’s Word?
i. Pray and study the Word of God habitually
Prayer and the study of God’s Word are to be done habitually. It was the habit for Daniel, for instance to pray three times a day (Daniel 6:10). Pray and study the word habitually; let the habit of prayer and study of the Word be formed in your life. Form a habit of not allowing food to enter your mouth in the morning until the word of God has entered your spirit like Job (Job 23:12). Make a habit of studying the Scripture daily and meditate on them. Do this habitually.

ii. Pray and study the word of God persistently
To be persistent is to keep on pressing on even if you seem not to see immediate results. When it appears as if you are not seeing results in prayer and the Word, just be persistent (1 Thessalonians 5:17). Pray and study God’s word persistently, tenaciously and restlessly.

Beloved, when you keep on praying and studying God’s consistently and persistently, then, a time would come when what you eat would begin to eat you up.

Remember this: To be persistent is to keep on pressing on even if you seem not to see immediate results.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make prayer and study of God’s a habitual act in your life.
2. Pray and Study God’s Word persistently.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
PRAYER: 

O LORD, I receive the grace for a habitual and persistent prayer and study of God’s Word.
DAILY READING: Numbers 36:1 to Deuteronomy 1:46, Luke 5:29 to 6:11, Psalm 66:1 to 20, Proverbs 11:24 to 26.
QUOTE: Those who pray to God are never preys to the devil. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The human skull is made up of 29 different bones.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 23/03/1888 – In England, The Football League, the world's oldest professional association football league, meets for the first time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM