The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional for Friday 22nd March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 22ND MARCH.

ALL THAT TRULY MATTERS.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad (2 Corinthians 5:10).

As a Christian, every opportunity of service that God gives to you is important, and it means a lot in the Kingdom. You should realise that each one of us is going to give an account to God for the life we lived and for all He asked us to do. You’ll give an account to Him for your participation in the ministry of the Gospel; that’s what we read in our opening verse.

Sometimes, when we’re involved in something, whether an activity or a project, we often become oblivious of some important realities. People aren’t able to often stand outside of themselves to examine their ways and actions. And so, not many realise that their actions are a message every day, for which they must give an account to God.

You have to remember that your service of God, and to God, is written in God’s Book. Every word spoken, every act of your life, is in God’s Book. Your story is being written by God; you inspire that story. He has a plan that He’s already written concerning you, but you write your own story too every day in the way and manner you live your life.

One day, there’ll be a comparison between the life God drew up for you, the life He ordained for you, and what you eventually turned out to be; how you eventually lived. And your reward will be in line with how the life you lived measured up to the life He drew up for you.

The most important thing in your life is to discover God’s purpose for you, and fulfil it. Nothing on earth compares with serving the Lord and living for Him. Nothing could be better for time and eternity than to live for Jesus Christ; He’s all that truly matters: “And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again” (2 Corinthians 5:15).

CONFESSION

I’m risen with Christ, and my affection is set on things above, where Christ sits at the right hand of God. I love you Lord with all my heart, and living for you is all that matters to me; to be relevant to the expansion of your Kingdom, and the establishment of your righteousness on earth. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 3:12-15 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

1 Corinthians 10:31 AMPC So then, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you may do, do all for the honor and glory of God.

Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 4:14-44 & Deuteronomy 22-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 24:45-51 & Exodus 31

#TALKINGSESSION

22ND MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Gracious Father, thank You for the privilege of being seated with You in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness! I reign with You today over the circumstances of life and over every negative force of nature, declaring that Your perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my job,

family, finances and in the lives of those around me. I declare that I am living in divine health, absolute prosperity, unending success, abundant joy, and indescribable peace today. As I look into my day with my eyes of faith, I see myself walking in Your glory and experiencing unprecedented progress and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 22ND MARCH 2019

THEME: HOW PREPARED ARE YOU?

MEMORISE:

Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. 2 Peter 1:14

READ: 2 Timothy 4:5-8

5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

As we journey through this would as pilgrims, there is the tendency for us to get too comfortable with our temporal earthly dwelling and forget the permanent home in heaven that God is taking us to. For some children of God, after being blessed on all sides here on earth, they forget to prepare for the heavenly mansions that the Lord has gone to prepare them (John 14:1-3). This is the reason why the Holy Spirit says to us in Deuteronomy 6:10-12:

“And it shall be, when the LORD thy God shall have brought thee into the land which he sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not, And houses full of all good things, which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;Then beware lest thou forget the LORD, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.”

One of the children in the Lord once shared his own experience in this regard. He said he was thinking about the horrible situation in the world today and how world governments are failing their people. He then began to think of the divine intervention that could make things work so that people can be comfortable all the days of their lives. He imagined how pleasant the world would be if roads were fixed, power supply was uninterrupted, and hospitals were adequately staffed with qualified medical personnel having the medications needed to combat diseases, especially in developed countries like his. He also imagined education be coming free at all levels and so on and so forth. While he fantasized, the Holy Spirit suddenly interrupted his thoughts and asked him that if all he had been fantasizing about happened to be true, how many people would appreciate the heavenly mansions that Jesus Christ had gone to prepare for the elect? I believe many children of God would be satisfied with what they had here on earth and would not bother to get prepared for heaven at all!

The question is, how prepared are you for heaven? In today’s memory verse and Bible text, we see two Christian who were prepared to go home: Peter declared his preparedness when he said he had fought a good fight and had finished his course- the essence of his time on earth. Yes, there is a fight to fight because there is a crown to win. As part of our preparedness, we must ensure that we are not entangled with the affairs of this world (1 John 2:15-17, 2 Timothy 2:4-7). Beloved, I charged you to always be prepared.

ACTION POINT:

Are you so overwhelmed by the cares of life that you have forgotten God? Do you have cues around you that remind you of heaven? Examine your level of preparedness for heaven today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Corinthians 11-13

Jeremiah 3:6-23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORT

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 22ND MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: AFTER EVERY BUMP, THERE IS A BUMPER! HOLD ON!!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JAMES 1:1-12*

A man meets a guru (an influential or a revered teacher) on the road. The man asks the guru, *“Which way is success?”* The aged, bearded sage speaks not, but points to a place off in the distance. The man, thrilled by the prospect of quick and easy success, rushes off in the appropriate direction.

Suddenly, there comes a loud splat (sharp continuous noise). Eventually, the man limps back and was stunned, assuming he must have misinterpreted the message. He repeats his question to the guru, who again points silently in the same direction. The man obediently walks off once more. This time the splat (NOISE) is more deafening and when the man crawls back, he is full of bloodstains, broken, tattered, and very angry. “I asked you which way is success,” he screams at the guru. “I followed the direction you indicated. And all I got was pain, sweat, noise, blood and injuries. No more of this pointing! Talk to me dear wise one!”

Then the guru spoke and said: *“Success is that way! Just a little past the Splat (NOISE and PAIN).”* And suddenly the man realizes that success and keeping it, is not a tea party. Oh! John Steinbeck, novelist and Nobel laureate said, *“It’s the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance and sweeps away all obstacles.”* That means success is not a long walk without a run! That is why Vincent Lombardi said: *“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather, a lack of will.”* Helen Keller said: “Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eyes.” *Ah, note Vs 12 of today’s loaded scripture: “Blessed is that man that endureth temptation…” Enduring means HOLDING ON! There is a BLESSEDNESS attached to HOLDING ON!* A secret of success is holding on despite the odds against you! Hold on to what you know about God! Hold on to what you know God told you concerning your tomorrow! Hold on because: *AFTER EVERY BUMP, THERE IS ALWAYS A BUMPER!* Heaven is baking your STORY TO GLORY testimony! Get ready!

*“THERE IS A “MOSES” IN EVERY MINSTER!”*
*Oh! Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29TH – 31ST. 29TH is 6pm. 30TH are 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31ST is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!*
*THEME: “THERE IS A ‘MOSES’ IN EVERY MINISTER!” IT IS A NEW PHASE YOU ARE SOARING INTO! Wow!*

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 5: When The Morning Comes…
1. Worship God and pray over today’s word as led now.
2. The way to success is full of bumps! There is a bumper after every bump. I receive grace to hold on in the midst of trials.
3. Pray about today as led now!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1SAMUEL 25 – 28*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 5: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
Seed of Destiny

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE STUDY OF GOD�S WORD

SCRIPTURE: Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone,"but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.” Matthew 4":4(NIV)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Word of God that is not studied cannot be revealed; and when the Word of God is not revealed,"what it contains cannot be accessed.

From our anchor Scripture, Jesus makes it clear that a Christian does not live by bread alone but by the Word of God. The Word of God transmits the life of God into our lives in order for us to live like God and fulfil our destiny (John 6":63). The Word of God is key to deliverance from every captivity of the devil (Psalm 107:20).

We need the Word of God to access the life of God (John 1:5). Therefore,"it is very important to study the Word of God. The study of the Word of God is important because the Word of God that is not studied cannot be revealed; and when the Word of God is not revealed, what it contains cannot be accessed.

Now, what does it mean to study the Word of Good?
To study the Word of God is to access the ways, thoughts, principles and precepts of God from His Book in order to walk better with Him.

Beloved, when you study God’s Word, you are trying to know what He likes, how He thinks, what His principles are, what you are forbidden from doing if you want to walk with Him, etc. This is what studying the Word of God is all about. To study God’s Word is not about knowing Scriptures to quote; it is about knowing the ways, thoughts and principles of God.

My counsel is, make up your mind to know what God likes and how He thinks when you study God’s Word; do not study the Word of God just to fulfil all righteousness.

Remember this": The Word of God that is not studied cannot be revealed; and when the Word of God is not revealed,"what it contains cannot be accessed.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Develop the appetite and discipline to study God’s Word.
2. Make the study of God’s Word a lifelong habit
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You give me the grace to study Your Word. I receive the discipline to meditate on Your Word frequently, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Numbers 33:40 to 35:34,"Luke 5":12 to 28,"Psalm 65":1 to 13,"Proverbs 11":23.
QUOTE: The spirit of man feeds on both the Word of God and the Presence of God. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The only mammals that undergo menopause are the killer whales,"humpback whales and human females.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 22/03/1790 - Thomas Jefferson becomes the 1st US Secretary of State under President Washington.
Download SOD App on your device
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, March 22, 2019*

*TOPIC: HELPING OR HURTING?*
*Read: Luke 10:30-37*

*MEMORISE: _And he said, "He who showed mercy on him." Then Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise”_ (Luke 10:37).*

*EXPOSITION*

Life seems to be in twos: God or Satan? High or low? Educated or illiterate? Rich or poor? Man or woman? Pass or fail? Black or white just to mention a few. It is the same for the topic for today’s devotion. You are either helping or hurting yourself or others. Some subconsciously hurt themselves and other, but contrary may be the case!

Remember an ambitious Amalekites that brought untrue report about King Saul’s demise to David, his divinely ordained successor. This man, thought he would ‘help’ himself take the glory of killing ‘David’s enemy’, away at the battle front *(2 Sam. 1:6-10).* He probably was seeking the favour of the incoming king but he missed it. What are you doing now? Is your behaviour helping someone or killing him? As Christians we are enjoined to separate ourselves from this untoward generation *(Acts 2:40).* However, this does not equal isolation! By isolating yourself from others who could benefit from the Gospel, you are also hurting yourself and the kingdom of God.

By your attitude of keeping sinners at your arm’s length, you are not helping them. You are hurting them! By keeping ill feelings and negativity of others in your heart, you are unhelpful and hurting yourself *(Col. 3:8).* When you join negative minded people in the Church of God, you are hurting yourself. When you have the capacity to give the needy and you are not, you are really hurting yourself *(Eccl. 11:1).* May God assist you to be helpful to yourself and others today and always.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, heal all the wounds I sustained from personally hurting myself due to my actions.
*2.* Oh Lord, help me never again to take pleasure in the hurt and challenges of others.
*3.* Father, please come and help ministers of the Gospel resolve denominational imbroglios – “I am of Paul’s, you are Apollo’s”.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 7:9 – 9:26; Luke 1:12 – 1:33
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM