The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 21st March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 21ST MARCH.

NO LIMIT TO YOUR ABILITIES AND POTENTIALS.

…And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship (Exodus 31:1-3).

There’s nothing the Holy Spirit can’t teach you; nothing! You might find someone who, though not a Christian, seems to be more skillful or knowledgeable in a particular area than you are, but the truth is, if you open yourself to that same skill or knowledge, you’d be a thousand times better than him or her. This happens as you walk in, and with, the Spirit, for the Bible says, “…Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts” (Zechariah 4:6).

True success is by the Spirit. Thus, being filled with the Spirit continually isn’t an option. When you’re filled with the Spirit, you’ll walk, and work by the Spirit; your success will be unlimited; your potentials and ability will be limitless. We read in our opening verse about Bezaleel; the Bible says he was the best in all kinds of craft! And you know what? That same Spirit that made him such a success is in you today. There’s nothing you can’t do, and there’s nothing you can’t know or be skilled at.

Jesus said in John 14:26 that the Holy Spirit will teach you ALL things; not some things! This is His job and ministry in your life. He’s sent of God to teach you everything you need to know about life. He’s the perfect educator; the real teacher! Yield yourself to Him, and He’d energize you for success, stir you up for prosperity, and programme you for greatness. How could you be confused when your Teacher, the Holy Ghost, knows all things?

The trouble is, too many haven’t taken advantage of the presence and ministry of the Holy Spirit in their lives. As you get filled with the Spirit, you’d discover that you’re a problem solver; a solution provider. What is it that you want to know or be able to do? Ask the Holy Spirit to help you, and then get to work; take action. Maybe it’s something about your academics, your job, a project, whatever it is, He can teach you and you’ll become super-excellent. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

The Holy Spirit lives in me today in His fullness! He’s working in me mightily, helping me become the best, and produce excellence only, and always. There’s no limit to my abilities and potentials, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Exodus 31:1-6 NLT Then the Lord said to Moses, 2 "Look, I have specifically chosen Bezalel son of Uri, grandson of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. 3 I have filled him with the Spirit of God, giving him great wisdom, ability, and expertise in all kinds of crafts. 4 He is a master craftsman, expert in working with gold, silver, and bronze. 5 He is skilled in engraving and mounting gemstones and in carving wood. He is a master at every craft! 6 "And I have personally appointed Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, to be his assistant. Moreover, I have given special skill to all the gifted craftsmen so they can make all the things I have commanded you to make:
John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan Luke 4:1-13 & Deuteronomy 18-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan Matthew 24:34-44 & Exodus 30

#TALKINGSESSION

21ST MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Precious Father, how gracious and kind You are to me! You’ve surrounded me with Your love, Your goodness, and Your grace. Thank You for Your love that is been shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. I express it to everyone around me today, through my words and actions. Thank You for
the blessing of Your presence in my life. I am

complete in Christ Jesus, through whom God has given me wisdom, sanctification, righteousness, and wholesomeness. In Him I live, and move, and have my being; He is the essence of my existence, and my life will forever be to the praise and veneration of His Holy Name. Hallelujah.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

*DATE: THURSDAY 21ST MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: JAMAL KHASHOGGI: A GRAVE OF ACID!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 12:1-13*

Killers of Saudi journalist, Jamal Khashoggi, poured his remains down the drain after dissolving him in acid, a Turkish newspaper reported. Samples taken from the drains at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul showed traces of acid! This led investigators to believe that the dead body of the insider-turned-critic of the Riyadh regime was disposed of through the drains of liquid, the paper said. Khashoggi was last seen entering the consulate on October 2, 2018 to obtain documents for his forthcoming marriage.

His body has been found. After repeated denials, Saudi Arabia finally admitted that the 59 year-old had been murdered at the mission in a “rogue” operation. Investigations revealed that his final words were: “I AM SUFFOCATING… TAKE THIS BAG OFF MY HEAD. I AM CLAUSTROPHOBIC.” Amazing! Yousuf Karsh wrote: “If there is a single quality that is shared by all great men, it is vanity.” Then Francois de La Rochefoucaul opined: “Pride does not wish to owe and vanity does not wish to pay.” The world is a wicked place and WICKEDNESS is one sign of the ENDTIME! *How can you kill a man and DISSOLVE HIS BODY IN ACID?*

Ecclesiastes 3:16 says: “And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness.” It is an end time sign of WICKEDNESS! I remember Martin Luther – *“Such are the conditions prior to Judgment Day. We need to learn from this and not fret when we see these things happening, but say: ‘Christ predicted beforehand that the world will become so SAVAGE, COARSE, GREEDY, and so on. Well then! That’s the way it is, and it is even going to get worse.”* Did you get that? Christ predicted that the world will be SAVAGE meaning a violent, cruel, BRUTAL, vicious, unrestrained and wild as beasts generation at the endtime and *prior to Judgment day, it’s going to get worse!* Daniel 12:10 is clear
“Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried;

but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.” Note: THE WICKED SHALL BE MORE WICKED! MANY SHALL BE PURIFIED AND MADE WHITE! That means PURITY amongst God’s people will also increase! So, dust your garment for HOME! KEEP YOUR GARMENT CLEAN and PURE! Push away anybody or anything that will keep you from that Foursquare City called heaven! May that secret sin not become your REGRET SONG! Pray now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, I repent from whatever will keep me from seeing You FACE TO FACE in that Foursquare City (Mention any sin now).
3. As wickedness is increasing, so will my PURITY increase! I shall keep holiness as my watchword! So help me God in Jesus name. *See PASTORAL SECRETS on page 88!*
4. I shall have unstoppable STORY TO GLORY advancement this year in Jesus name *(Pray It For 5 Days And Nights).*
5. Pray about today seriously as led now. Worship Him again!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1SAMUEL 25 – 28*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross*

1. On the hill far away,
Stood an old rugged Cross
The emblem of suff’ring and shame
And I love that old Cross
Where the dearest and blest
For a world of lost sinners was slain

*Chorus*
So I’ll cherish that old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it someday for a crown

2. Oh, that old rugged Cross
So despised by the world
Has a wondrous attraction for me
For the dear Lamb of God,
Left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary

3. In the old rugged Cross,
Stain’d with blood so divine
A wondrous beauty I see
T’was on that old Cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctified me.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 21ST MARCH 2019

THEME: TOYING WITH SIN?

MEMORISE:

For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land? Psalm 137:3-4

READ: Judges 16:23-30

23 Then the lords of the Philistines gathered them together for to offer a great sacrifice unto Dagon their god, and to rejoice: for they said, Our god hath delivered Samson our enemy into our hand.

24 And when the people saw him, they praised their god: for they said, Our god hath delivered into our hands our enemy, and the destroyer of our country, which slew many of us.

25 And it came to pass, when their hearts were merry, that they said, Call for Samson, that he may make us sport. And they called for Samson out of the prison house; and he made them sport: and they set him between the pillars.

26 And Samson said unto the lad that held him by the hand, Suffer me that I may feel the pillars whereupon the house standeth, that I may lean upon them.

27 Now the house was full of men and women; and all the lords of the Philistines were there; and there were upon the roof about three thousand men and women, that beheld while Samson made sport.

28 And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord God, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.

29 And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other with his left.

30 And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life.

A careful study of the Bible will reveal to you that it is possible for someone that God has librated from all forms of bondage to return into the captivity of the enemy. Sin is the number one instrument the enemy uses to recapture his targets (Romans 6:16). After the children of Israel were set free from oppression in Egypt, they return into captivity in Babylon because they refused to obey God’s commandments, leading to the sad narrative of today’s memory verse. In captivity, the enemy tormented them by requiring them to sing their sacred songs. Every mockery of the enemy comes to an end in your life comes to an end tonight in Jesus’ Name. Samson was another child of God ridiculed by the enemy because he dabbled into sin. After putting out his two eyes, the enemy mocked him and put him on display in the temple of Dagon, the God of the Philistines. They turned the great Samson into a pitiable object of sport and forced him to entertain them with the power he had once used to attack them. Sadly, he died with the enemy in the temple of Dagon.

Just like Samson, some people play with sin, believing that they will have the opportunity to repent, engage in long term fasting and prayer and bounce back on their spiritual feet. Such people should learn from Samson and abandon the assumption this assumption. Judges 16:20 says this of Samson:

“And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him.”

If you live a life that toys with sin every now and then with the hope of always bouncing back, may I announce to you that there is a journey you may take into sin you may undertake that would be your last. This is the reason why the Bible says we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12). There are things people do that are equivalent to singing the sacred song in Satan’s temple. As God’s peculiar people, we must rid the Church of strange practices that conform to the way the world does its things (1 Peter 2:9). We cannot afford to destroy uniqueness in the name of making the gospel appealing to the world. With this in mind, we must beware of singing satanic songs on God’s altar in our bid to win the world. If because we want to catch monkeys we begin to behave like monkeys, we will only end up multiplying the number of monkeys, and the souls we are trying to win to Christ will never partake of the image of God that we have. A word is enough for the wise.

KEY POINT:

Do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces (Matthew 7:6 NIV).

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Corinthians 8-10

Jeremiah 2:26-3:5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2 : OH JESUS I HAVE PROMISED

1. O Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my Guide.

2. Oh, let me feel Thee near me;
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
The tempting sounds I hear;
My foes are ever near me,
Around me and within;
But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer,
And shield my soul from sin.

3. Oh, let me hear Thee speaking,
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will;
Oh, speak to reassure me,
To hasten, or control;
Oh, speak, and make me listen,
Thou Guardian of my soul.
Seed of Destiny

Thursday 21st March

TOPIC: THE TRAGEDY OF RELATIONSHIP BREAKDOWN

SCRIPTURE: Pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances,"for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5":17-18 (NIV)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayerlessness is proof of relationship failure with God.
Every buoyant relationship is serviced by communication; the more buoyant the relationship,"the more buoyant the communication.
Every time there is a relationship breakdown, communication also breaks down. Frequency of communication is proof of lively communication.

This is why when two people are in courtship, they talk to each other almost always. Every time your communication with your husband, wife, friends, etc. breaks down, your relationship with them also breaks down. Whenever you see a husband and wife who are not in talking terms with each other, something is wrong.

Sometime ago, I heard a story of a man and his wife who were not talking to each other. Every time the man wanted to talk to his wife, he would write a note. For example, when he wanted to eat, he would write, ‘Where is my food?’ The wife would also reply through a note, ‘Your food is ready.’ This was how they kept living their lives. So, one day, the man wanted to travel and wrote a note to his wife, ‘Wake me by 7":00am,"I have a flight to catch.’ When it was 7":00 am,"the wife wrote a note, ‘Wake up, it is 7am; go and catch your flight.’ She dropped the note and then the flight time came and passed but the man was still sleeping because the note could not talk. When he woke up, he was angry because he had missed the flight. This happened because he was not in talking terms with his wife. How sad!

Every time relationship failure happens, communication breaks down, and inconveniences follow. So, prayerlessness is proof of relationship failure with God. Every time a person is no more praying as he should, his relationship with God is failing; and relationship failure can lead to hardship in life.

Beloved, do not be a victim of relationship breakdown. Talk to God and to people always.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Make up your mind to keep your relationship with God,"spouse, relatives and loved ones active by vibrant communication.
2. Communicate with God as often as possible through a lifestyle of consistent prayer.
PRAYER": O Lord,"I receive the grace to commune with You frequently. Help me Lord, to maintain a buoyant relationship with You, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Numbers 32:1 to 33:39,"Luke 4":31 to 5:11,"Psalm 64":1 to 10,"Proverbs 11":22.
QUOTE: Prayer connects man with God’s Presence. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The Nile crocodile can hold its breath underwater for up to 2 hours while waiting for a prey.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 21/03/2006 – The social media site, Twitter, was founded.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, March 21, 2019*

*TOPIC: BETTER REPLACEMENT*

*Read: 1 Samuel 15:16-28*

*MEMORISE: _So Samuel said to him, "The LORD has torn the kingdom of Israel from you today, and has given it to a neighbor of yours, who is better than you”_ (1 Samuel 15:28).*

*EXPOSITION*

God never runs out of usable men and women. In His omnipotence and omniscience, He devices means to use any man or woman He wants. He has His own criteria, which may be at times, at variance with human’s. God undoubtedly chose Saul as Israel’s first King. The circumstances surrounding His choice, the rejection of Samuel’s children as presiding judges over Israel notwithstanding, it was God who sought, called, chose and anointed Saul as king. As at that time, God never saw a better person, despite that the would-be king felt a little low about his kingship.

However, Saul’s reign was barely two years when he began to misbehave. Though he was on the throne for forty years, God had already sought, prepared and ordained his replacement, little David, the last child and ‘forgotten’ shepherd boy *(1 Sam. 16:11)!* God always had His plan for you. He wants to elevate you to a height you never thoughts or dreamt of *(Jer.29:11).* He places you somewhere to accomplish His will and purpose. The candid advice is that you don’t fumble! Do not misbehave! Don’t think “without me,” something will not be done! Many things will not only be done, but better done, than you would have done!.

When it was clear that Moses would no longer be leading Israel to the promise land, his replacement was chosen *(Num. 20:11, 12; Deut. 1:37,38).* When Vashti the Queen fumbled, Esther replaced her *(Est. 2:17).* No coach is deemed good, if he lacks replacements for his squad! Anything can happen! See where you are now as a privilege; justify God’s choice of you, by doing what is right. May you never be replaced in your life time in Jesus’ name.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, please help me never to misappropriate Your grace upon our life.
*2.* Oh Lord, remove the spirit of pride and inordinate passion that can make me lose my place in You.
*3.* Father, quickly replace as many erring ministers of the Gospel who are not ready to change and dance to Your will.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 5:3 – 7:8; Mark 16:10 – 16:20; Luke 1:1 – 1:11
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM