The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was she sent to tempt the congregation? See picture of the evil dress this female pas
[Image: c4f290ff13c7f1ceb04b4bb604659ac9?source=...ormat=webp]
pregnant female pastor has been ridicule across social media over her choice of dress to church.
The photo shows Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba of Glorious Heaven Ministries in Kimwarer, Kenya, wearing a dress with a long front slit which exposed her thighs while preaching during church service.
[Image: c4f290ff13c7f1ceb04b4bb604659ac9-1?sourc...ormat=webp]
Pregnant female pastor blasted over her dress in Church laialasnews 2
Pregnant female pastor blasted over her dress in Church

Most internet users felt that the ‘woman of God’ expressed too much of her thighs, that could lead to moral decay and sexual harassment of her congregants.
[Image: c4f290ff13c7f1ceb04b4bb604659ac9-2?sourc...ormat=webp]
” Waah,,,, all fake,,how do you go to church dressed that way,,on the pulpit,” said Maria Ondiso.
pregnant female pastor has been ridicule across social media over her choice of dress to church.
The photo shows Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba of Glorious Heaven Ministries in Kimwarer, Kenya, wearing a dress with a long front slit which exposed her thighs while preaching during church service.
[Image: DressH142RPM.jpg]
How a female pastor should really dress
Pregnant female pastor blasted over her dress in Church laialasnews 2
Pregnant female pastor blasted over her dress in Church

Most internet users felt that the ‘woman of God’ expressed too much of her thighs, that could lead to moral decay and sexual harassment of her congregants.
” Waah,,,, all fake,,how do you go to church dressed that way,,on the pulpit,” said Maria Ondiso.
[Image: Unisex-Priest-Pastor-Christian-Church-Ch...h-gown.jpg]
Below is a Q and A From female pastors on how a female pastor should dress to church
It’s been great to interact with you via this blog (I do love your comments!), your emails, and our Facebook group for pastor’s wives.
I’m wrapping things up with part two of our How Should a Pastor’s Wife Dress? post.
In our previous post, we made the case for Biblical modesty and personal holiness.
Today, I want to share with you my favorite ideas and tips for dressing with style to compliment your personality, body shape, and complexion.
[Image: b21ddf862781549448641a7df47c56c2.jpg]
This post is going to have quite a few links and resources, so please feel free to pin it if you think you might want to reference the information later on.
My personal belief is that Christian women should be the most gracious, confident, and beautiful womenever!
Modesty and beauty are not enemies!
To the contrary, they can and should co-exist within the lives of all Christian women.
Our culture tells us that modesty is doomed to be frumpy, but the culture is wrong.
[Image: pastorfirstlady11.jpg]
God is the author of every good and perfect gift, and that includes the gifts of beauty within nature, the universe, the animal kingdom and especially the human race (we were made in His image, don’t forget!).
God made you that way, and it was His idea that you shine in this world for His glory and to build His kingdom.
[Image: lynn.jpg]
Learning how to work with your God-given physical qualities, and complement your natural loveliness, is an art every woman and girl should develop.
That’s what today’s post is all about!
By way of disclaimer: I’ll be the first to say that I am no fashion diva.
[img=317x0]https://www.merhaut.com/web/image/product.product/388539/image[/img]
I’m a homeschooling mom, I’ve given birth to five babies, and I’m too busy to mess with complicated hair styles or make-up routines.
I’m me, plain and simple.
[Image: Sandy_Sitting_compressed-219x300.jpg]
This post is NOT about glamour or expensive beauty regimens.
What I want to share with you are practical ideas for making the most of your natural beauty… and to remind you that God made you truly beautiful.
Just as you are.
[Image: a757d9710a275f2a4ce0fe8268b24320--elegan...ose-up.jpg]
Being a good steward of your body will only enhance the God-given loveliness that is already YOU.
To the pastor’s wives reading this today, remember that you set the pace for the women in your church.
Show them what gracious, confident, and beautiful womanhood looks like!
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ashanti leaves little to the imagination as she steps out in a revealing dress Edoman 0 863 08-23-2021, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Tricyclist arrested for robbing and raping female passenger in Edo Edoman 0 744 08-12-2021, 10:46 PM
  Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) Edoman 0 688 07-16-2021, 11:17 PM
  "Choir mistress and a female church member held me as he raped me" - 20-year-old woma Edoman 0 727 07-15-2021, 12:21 PM
  "Choir mistress and a female church member held me as he raped me" - 20-year-old woma Edoman 0 704 07-15-2021, 12:21 PM
  Police arrest two suspected human traffickers, rescue 5 female victims in Niger state Edoman 0 625 07-07-2021, 09:27 AM
  Female one-chance robber, two accomplices arrested in Rivers State Edoman 0 632 06-03-2021, 03:53 PM
  BBNaija star, Erica Nlewedim, flashes her boobs in lacy black dress (photos) Edoman 0 728 04-27-2021, 09:32 AM