The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional for Tuesday 19th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 19TH MARCH.

DON’T ALLOW DISTRACTIONS.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him (1 John 2:15).

Christ Jesus already provided everything you need to be triumphant, successful, and prosperous in life. Therefore, you have no reason to be distracted or to take your focus off fulfilling His call on your life.

Distractions can come in different ways to impede your passion, and stop you from being all that the Lord has destined for you to be. They can come in the form of needs; the things you want or things you want to do, whether or not they’re working out.

Distractions can also come from people such as relatives, parents, friends, who try to shift your focus to something different from God’s calling on your life.

Nonetheless, in whatever way or shade distractions come, refuse to allow them. Understand that as a Christian, especially when you’re making an impact with the Gospel, you’ll face persecutions; there’ll be those who’ll be against you, or even hate you, but that shouldn’t be a surprise to you at all. Jesus said, “...If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you...” (John 15:20). But guess what? It makes no difference who’s against you; you’re forever a victor; you’re more than a conqueror.

Distractions can come from the devil too. He can bring such thoughts to you as, “Do you think you’re supposed to be a Christian? What has this Christianity even done for you?” Never entertain such thoughts; when they come, refute them and say, “Get thee hence, Satan, for thou savoureth not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.”

Keep fueling your love for the Master, and refuse to allow anything dissipate your zeal; anything that’ll prevent you from putting your best in the Gospel. Once you’re able to eliminate distractions in your life, you’ll notice remarkable improvements in your personality, output and influence. Maintain your focus; be the best of you for the Lord and His eternal Kingdom.

CONFESSION

My life is for the glory of God; my attention is fixed on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of my faith! I refuse to be distracted by anyone or anything in this world, for I’m set on the course that I must follow. I’m fulfilling God’s call and purpose for my life, and always, my strength is renewed in Him. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 7:35 NLT I am saying this for your benefit, not to place restrictions on you. I want you to do whatever will help you serve the Lord best, with as few distractions as possible.

Hebrews 12:1-4 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 2:21-52 & Deuteronomy 13-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 24:12-22 & Exodus 28

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, my faith in You is the power to change my world, and frame the circumstances of life to conform to Your destiny for my life! I am not a victim in this world, for I possess the power to determine the course of my life according to the Word of God. Thank You blessed Father, for giving me a purpose and a destiny in You, which I live to fulfil today, and every day.

I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. No force has the ability to defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. I am more than a conqueror, and I live with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and power of divinity are working for me, for my good, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 19TH MARCH 2019

THEME: HUSBANDS LEARN FROM JOSEPH.

MEMORISE:

[Charity] Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 1 Corinthians 13:7

READ: Matthew 1:18-25

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORDappeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

One thing our world needs now, more than ever before, is love. This is why today; we will be studying love in action, taking a look at Joseph, the husband of Mary. After having been betrothed to Joseph, Mary was chosen by God to be the vessel of honor that He would use to bring the Savior of mankind into the world. She was overshadowed by the Holy Spirit and became pregnant out of wedlock. If Joseph did not take responsibility for this pregnancy, a great calamity would have befallen Mary and put the salvation of mankind in jeopardy, because shoe would have been stoned to death as required under Jewish law. Thankfully, Joseph stepped up and covered Mary by marrying her. One lesson we can learn from this incident is that our God is perfect in judgment. He carefully chose a just man to be the husband of His chosen vessel. If Joseph had been a wicked soul, he would have made a public show of what happened to Mary, even though she did nothing wrong. Being a righteous man, he planned to divorce Mary privately to avert the shame and adverse judgment that would have befallen her by Mosaic Law, until he discovered that she was pregnant by the power of the Holy Ghost. The Bible says that love covers a multitude of sins (1 Peter 4:8). As a husband, would you excel if tested in the school of love? To avoid a lifetime of agony, Christian ladies should also learn from this story that when choosing a life-partner, he must be a God-fearing man who shares their faith.

“ Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.” Matthew 1:22-23

Some unexpected things happen in marriage to fulfill a divine purpose, and as believers we need to understand that they will always work together for our good (Romans 8:28). Husbands need to learn self discipline from Joseph’s example. Matthew 1:25 says of him:

“25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.”

When it comes to sexual intercourse, some husbands cannot hold themselves, even for a day! They terrify and harass their wives into having sex without consent. While it is true that the woman’s body belongs to her husband, the word of God also encourages mutual consent between husband and wife in the area of sexual intimacy (1 Corinthians 7:5). Are you biding by the standard?

KEY POINT:

Have you gone the extra mile to bring joy and gladness to your spouse through the expression of love and understanding?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Corinthians 1-3

Jeremiah 1:1-2:3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOME

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 19TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: SEX ROBOT BROTHEL PLANS! GET YOUR GARMENT READY!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1TIMOTHY 4:1-11*

A Houston religious group is pushing back against plans to open a realistic sex robot brothel in the city. KinkySdollS, an Ontario-based business where customers can rent realistic sex robots for half an hour or an hour at a time, recently announced plans to expand to cities including Houston, raising the anger of local religious groups. Micah Gamboa of Elijah Rising, a religious non profit organization dedicated to fighting sex trafficking, is calling for the city to bar KinkySdollS from opening a sex robot brothel in Houston.

We were absolutely horrified, Gamboa told KTRK-TV. Our biggest concern is that this sex brothel with robots is gonna train men to become rapists,
Gamboa said. Whats next? Is it child robots? Wheres the line? Where is the boundary? We cant allow these kind of public masturbation business to operate in our city, Gamboa said. Elijah Rising posted a petition on Change.org calling on the city mayors office to address the issue.

Robot brothel will ultimately harm men, their understanding of healthy sexuality, and increase the demand for the prostitution and sexual exploitation of women and children, the petition argues. However, sadly, legal experts say that the business does not appear to violate any of the currently enforceable laws in Texas. Amazing! Yes, the Holy GHOST wants you to know again through todays devotional that this is another END-TIME SIGN and you must GET YOUR GARMENT SPOTLESS and READY FOR HOME *because some of these signs are protected by law! Your duty is to PROTECT YOUR OWN SOUL!*

Ah! The RAPTURE of the church can happen anytime from now! All the signs are here! See todays scripture Vs. 3 which states that in the LAST DAYS, men and women shall be *FORBIDDING TO MARRY.* Why would some people want to marry when robots can become their wives? Why would a woman want to marry when a robot can become husbands? Yes, very soon robots will become your plane pilots and car drivers! As knowledge is increasing, determine that you will make heaven at last! Hear William Gurnall — *God would not rub so hard if it were not to fetch out the dirt that is ingrained in our natures. God loves purity so well He had rather see a hole than a spot in His childs garments.* I pray if Jesus returns in this year 2019, you will not MISS the city whose streets, are of GOLD — heaven! Pray now! May God see you through this year and this life in Jesus name! Amen and amen!

*Dont miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INTL MINISTERS CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29TH -31ST. 29TH is 6pm. 30TH are 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31ST is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up…

1. In your own words, pray about todays word as led now.
2. I repent from the following secret sins (mention them if any now)!
3. I shall not miss the city of gold! I determine to keep my garment pure! Holy Ghost, SHAKE AWAY anything or person that will be my barrier to heaven in Jesus name. *Pray about today as led.*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1SAMUEL 17 — 20*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee*

1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While lifes dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrows tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru lifes transient dream,
Until deaths sullen stream
Shall oer me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
Seed of Destiny

Tuesday, 19th March

TOPIC: THE KEY TO DIVINE HEALTH

SCRIPTURE: My son,"attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. Proverbs 4":20-23.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: New light from God’s Word introduces new life from God into our lives.
It is very important to know that the will of God for His Children is for them to live in abundant health (3 John 1:2). 

We are created in the Image of a sickless and sickness-free God (Genesis 1:26); 
so,"it is not the will of God for us to be sick and weak in life and destiny. We do not beg to be healthy; rather, Divine health is ours by heritage.
Now, how do we live in perfect and abundant health?

In Psalm 107":20,"the Bible says, He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
It is very clear that one key to living in Divine health is a steady diet of the Word of God. A steady diet of the word keeps you in health. Let me give you a physical example": Every time you digest protein,"you get amino acids as the end product of digestion. Also, every time you digest carbohydrates, you get glucose as the end product, and every time you digest fat, you get lipids, lipo-proteins, fatty acids. In the same way, every time you digest the Word of God, you gain Divine life or receive the injection of divine life. The Word of God is life (John 6":63,"Proverb 4":22). We are healed and free from the destruction of diseases and death when we receive the word of God (Psalm 107:20). So,"new light from God’s Word introduces new life from God into our lives. New light equals new life because in Him was life and the life was the light of men (John 1":5).

Beloved,"my counsel is, make up your mind to walk in this revelation and you would be lively, active and healthy in life.
Remember this": New light from God’s Word introduces new life from God into our lives.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your to live a sickkess life by the ingestion of the life of God by the study of His Word.
2. Maintain a regular schedule of Word study.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I absorb Your Nature through Your Word. Give me the grace to live a sickless life by the study of Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Numbers 23:16 to 29:40,"Luke 3":23 to 38,"Psalm 62":1 to 12,"Proverbs 11":18 to 19.
QUOTE: Only those who take God's Word seriously can give a command and demons take them serious. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The human heart pumps 182 million litres of blood during the average lifetime.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 19/03/1932 –The first rocket-driven sled that ran on rails was tested in Alamogordo, NM.
Download SOD App on your device
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, March 19, 2019*

*TOPIC: SINCERE SEEKER*

*Read: Luke 19:1-10*
*MEMORISE: _So he made haste and came down, and received Him joyfully_ (Luke 19:6).*

*EXPOSITION*

A lot of people with different motives and expectations sought Jesus Christ. The hungry ones, though not for the Word of God, but for bread and wine. Many beggars sought Him for their miracles. And yet, some shamefully sought the Lord to arrest and kill Him! (Matt. 26:47ff).

Dear reader, what do you seek Christ for? Nicodemus really sought Him for understanding, despite the fact that he was a teacher (Rabbi) of Israel! (John. 3:1ff). Zacchaeus in his days, was an outcast to his people because, he collected taxes from them and remitted to Roman authority. They saw him as a traitor and a sell-out! (Vs 7). Jesus Christ, as usual, was busy up and down, doing His business on earth- Salvation. Zacchaeus who was a Jew had any encounter with the saviour. 

who was a Jew had amassed so much wealth to himself through collection of taxes. Being disadvantaged in term of height, and lot of crowd used to follow Christ, for different reasons, Zacchaeus made haste to climb a sycamore tree. Jesus spotted him and singled him out. That day was his day of salvation and he grabbed it.

A lot indeed have been attending churches for years without truly seeking Jesus Christ. Some have been seeking Him only for His blessings but never for the main and primary issue, which is Salvation. You can imagine somebody like Judas Iscariot, who had been pretending to be a true follower. Are you like that? Repent and return with all sincerity. Zacchaeus was sincere and ready to do all the needful to be saved, and he was. Don’t delay and deter yourself of the most precious thing.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, redirect my attention to seeking the utmost things of the Kingdom.
*2.* Oh Lord, help me to take the bull by the horn and forsake all else for the excellence of the Gospel of Christ.
*3.* Father, change the attitude of Church leaders who are ever money conscious than winning souls to the kingdom of God.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 1:36 – 3:16; Mark 15:13 – 15:34
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM