The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 17th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 17TH MARCH.

LIVING BY HIS FAITH

… and the life which I now LIVE IN THE FLESH I LIVE BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD, who loved me, and gave himself for me (Galatians 2:20).

When Jesus died on the Cross, He knew that if we got to hear about His love, we’d believe and become one with Him. He had faith in what He did, in His vicarious sacrifice for us. He trusted that we’d become everything He died, was buried, and rose back to life for. That’s the faith of the Son of God by which we’re to live.

Think about it this way: imagine that you have a son who’s about to sit for his final exam. The exam costs quite some money, but you’re ready to stake everything. You say to him, “Son, all the money we have at the moment is what we’re paying for you to sit for this exam, but that’s nothing, because we trust you’d be successful, and as a result, things will change for the family.”

Now, your son understands that the hope of the entire family is on him; he knows he’s got to be successful at this exam; he can’t afford to disappoint the family. So, he’ll act on your faith in him—which will become his driving force. His friends may be partying, but he’ll act differently, because he knows you’ve invested everything in him, and wants to justify the confidence reposed in him.

That’s akin to Galatians 2:20: the life we now live, we live by the faith of the Son of God who loved us and gave up everything for us. We can’t fail or disappoint Him. This is the reason you must live your life differently, setting your affection on Him, on things above, and not on things on earth or the flesh. Be determined that you’d walk in, and manifest, the full blessings of the Gospel which are yours in Christ. Live to His dream; His expectation; live by the faith of the Son of God!

CONFESSION

I was crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me, and gave Himself for me. My life is ever for His glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 3:1-3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 John 2:15-17 Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 1:57-80 & Deuteronomy 8-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 23:23-39 & Exodus 26

#TALKINGSESSION

17TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Thank You precious Lord, for Your grace that has brought me acceptability, favour, joy, and the advantage! I go forth today, conscious of the inner workings and outward manifestations of Your grace in my life, and I am growing in that grace, and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

I thank you for the wonderful blessing and privilege of having the Holy Spirit live in me! His presence in my life gives me the supernatural wisdom and understanding I require to function excellently in life, with the eyes of my spirit enlightened to know you more today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 17TH MARCH 2019

THEME: AN INDEPENDENT GENERATION.

MEMORISE:

But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 1 Corinthians 12:11

READ: 1 Corinthians 12:1-12

1Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

One truth all children of God must realize is that we were created to be dependent on one another as members of the body of Christ. In other words, we are an interdependent generation. The failure to recognize this has caused some children of God to live as lone-rangers, and because the environment of accountability is missing from their lives, they ignorantly expose themselves to the devil’s attacks. The Christian faith id founded on fellowship among like-minded people. Painting a picture of what this looks like. Acts 2:46 says:

“And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,”

The fellowship that existed in the early Church affords the disciples the opportunity to share not only their physical possessions but also the gifts of the Holy Spirit in them. None of them could claim monopoly of all the gifts. Attesting to this, Apostle Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 12:28

“And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.”

The fundamental truth is that we need is that we need each other to finish well in the Church race. Therefore, no one should claim superiority over another. An apostle in not more important than a teacher. Moreover, the Holy Spirit indicates that these ministry offices are gifts meant for the perfecting of the saints. Speaking in Ephesians 4:11-12, He says:

“And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:”

Knowing therefore that we are interdependent, we must relate with one another as indispensable allies in the journey of faith. There should be no schism in the Body of Christ; rather, each member of the Body should take the responsibility of caring for other members as top priority. A lack of this understanding can make a prophet, for example, to think that he or she is superior to an evangelist or other ministry gifts in the Body of Christ, and lord himself or herself over them. We also see cases where some, such as teachers in the Body of Christ, suffer an inferiority complex, leading to rebellion against the government of the Church to their own spiritual peril. Don’t feel offended or sidelined if you are posted to a ministry that is not visible, such as prayer. Several people with the gift of prayer have lost everything in the course of struggling to be out there. May the Lord grant you understanding of your calling in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please reveal my calling to me today and help me to be content with it. Also grant me grace to use my spiritual gifts for the perfecting of Your saints in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 12-14

Isaiah 65:17-66:6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 17TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: LIFE HAS NO RETURN MATCH! ACT NOW! – Part 2*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 18:11-20*

Yesterday’s devotional contained the following, as e looked at the new title, *“Ambassador Plenipotentiary”* given to Robyn Rihanna Fenty, a Barbadian singer, businesswoman, diplomat, actress and songwriter. God placed you here to REPRESENT HIM WITH FULL POWER and AUTHORITY! You carry the title of, *“Divine Ambassador Plenipotentiary” (DAP)* and you are higher than any MORTAL EARTHLY AMBASSADOR because:

*IT IS THE SPIRITUAL THAT CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL!* That is why in this year 2019, you must refuse to allow demons or CIRCUMSTANCES to mess you around! You must USE YOUR AUTHORITY WHEREVER YOU GO today or daily! You carry authority in your mouth (decrees and declarations) and on your knew (Prayers)! Oh, see the greatness of your authority now: 2Corinthians 5:20 – “Now then we are ambassadors for Christ…”

Be reminded – YOU ARE AN AMBASSADOR! You are not ordinary! See 2Corinthians 3:6 – “Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life.” YOU ARE AN ABLE MINISTER! You are not WEAK or DISABLED! Arise and ACT daily! Speak a word! *BE BOLD in the war front of life!

Deliver yourself and deliver others!* See Proverbs 13:17 – “A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: but a faithful ambassador is health.” ARE YOU A FAITHFUL AMBASSADOR or A WICKED ONE?

If you fail to ACT on behalf of your FATHER GOD and HIS KINGDOM, if you continue to see yourself as UNFIT and POWERLESS, then you are wicked! Oh LORD, show MERCY! See Jeremiah 49:14 – “I have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent unto the heathen, saying, ‘Gather ye together, and come against her, and rise up to the battle.” Ah! YOU ARE SENT TO THE HEATHEN – THIS WICKED WORLD, to tell them to arise and seek the LORD!

Oh, see Matthew 18:18 – “Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Wow! YOU ARE SO POWERFUL in the name of the LORD! You can bind and loose! Stop worrying over circumstances! USE YOUR AUTHORITY to BIND OR LOOSE and then rejoice!

Don’t allow your haters to see you cry! Always remember that you are here in the war front of life and satan hates to see you succeed! So always declare what PAUL said in Ephesians 6:20 – “For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.”

He was in PRISON but right there he saw himself as an AMBASSADOR in BONDS/CHAINS! Glory! Refuse to QUIT! *You must win this war of life, because there is no rewind, no return match and there is not fast forwarding -* just patience and faith! No matter what you are passing through – delay, lack, disappointment, or any battle, you are an AMBASSADOR in that battle! God will make a way for you and give you a season of victory! Hold on! Use your authority! Satan is in trouble!

*PRAYER POINTS:

Take Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less…*
1. Thank you LORD for making me a DIVINE ambassador!
2. Life has no return match! I REFUSE to see myself as a victim! I am an ANSWER to this generation!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1SAMUEL 11 – 13*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less*
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

*Chorus*
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Supports me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul give way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Seed of Destiny 

Sunday 17th March

TOPIC: THE PRODUCTS OF DEDICATION TO GOD�S WORD

SCRIPTURE: I rejoice at thy word,"as one that findeth great spoil. Psalm 119":162.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God’s Word carries the same power as the Presence of God.

Yesterday,"we saw the profits of dedication to God’s Word; we saw that the Word of God builds strength and hope. The Word of God builds confidence, strength, energy, resilience and tenacity.

To explore the potency and importance of God’s Word, we shall look at two more profits of the Word of God":

i. The Word of God brings joy
The Word of God brings joy (Jeremiah 15:16).
You cannot be worded and be depressed. The secret of the joy is the Word of God. The Word of God is the therapy for depression and despair; either the Word you see from Scripture or the Word that is preached,"God’s Word is the answer to the spirit of heaviness.
ii. The Word of God connects one to God’s Presence
The Word of God connects one to God’s Presence. The Presence of God is in His Word (1 Samuel 3":21). When God’s Word comes,"God Himself appears. The Word of God connects one to God’s Presence. That is, the Presence of God is conveyed via His Word. Anywhere God’s Word is, God’s Presence is also there (John 1":1-5).

Every time you see a worded person,"you would also feel God. God’s Word carries the same power as the Presence of God. So, when you see a worded person, you feel God’s Presence. This is because the Word of God connects you to God’s Presence and of course, God’s Presence preserves you (Psalm 23":4).

Beloved,"my counsel is, make up your mind to be worded.
Remember this": God’s Word carries the same power as the Presence of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to avoid the lifestyle of depression.
2. Connect to the joy and presence of the Lord through the Word of God.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.

PRAYER: I receive the grace LORD to undertake a dutiful and diligent study of Your Word. Help me LORD to connect to joy and Your Presence by the Word,"LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING": Numbers 26:1 to 51,"Luke 2":36 to 52,"Psalm 60":1 to 12,"Proverbs 11":15.
QUOTE: Nothing builds faith like the insight you get out of the Bible. It charges you up,"and lives in your spirit. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT": Apples are more efficient than coffee in waking you up in the morning.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 17/03/1968 – General Motors produces its 100 millionth automobile, the Oldsmobile Toronado.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, March 17, 2019*

*TOPIC: STRIVING TO BE LIKE JESUS*
*Read: Philippians 2:1-8*

*MEMORISE: _Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus_ (Philippians 2:5).*

*EXPOSITION*

A man who will be like Christ will not only live the life of faith in Him, and draw from Him all his daily peace and strength, but he will also labour to have the mind that was in Him, and to be “conformed to His image” *(Rom. 8:29).* 

It will be his aim to bear with, and forgive others, even as Christ forgave us; to be unselfish, even as Christ pleased not Himself: to walk in love, even as Christ loved us; to be lowly minded and humble, even as Christ made Himself of no reputation, and humbled Himself.

We will remember that Christ was a faithful witness for the truth, that He came not to do His own will; that it was His meat and drink to do His Father’s will; that He would continually deny Himself in other to minister to others; that He was meek and patient under undeserved insults; that He thought more of godly poor men than of kings; that He was full of love and compassion to sinners; that He was bold and uncompromising in denouncing sin; that He sought not the praise of men, when He might have had it ; that He went about doing good; that He was separate from worldly people; that He continued in prayer; that He would not let even His nearest relations stand in His way when God’s work was to be done.

These things, a man who wants to be like Christ will keep in mind. By then, he would endeavour to shape his course in life and always remember *1 John 2:6: _He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked._* Jesus walked in all humility and self-humiliation. 

That is the import of our text today. His coming from His highly exalted place in heaven to take on the towel of a servant, born to an average family, in the worst place (a manger), and living the lowliest form of life as against the Jewish expectations of the Messiah, being kingly in His earthly lifestyle, to the extent that He died like a criminal, for the sins He didn’t commit, buried amidst sinners, should be our motivations in living like He did. This king of life has never been easy. That is why we need His grace *(Zech. 4:6; Rom.9:16).*

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord Jesus, give me a meek heart, like yours.
*2.* Oh Lord, circumcise my heart and impact Your image in me.
*3.* Father, input in our leaders, both in politics and the Church, the spirit of integrity and mercy.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 33:40 – 25:18; Mark 14:41 – 14:62
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM