The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 16th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 16TH MARCH.

ABSOLUTE REST IN CHRIST.

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief (Hebrews 4:9-11).

The life that Christ has given you is one of absolute rest and peace. It makes no difference how dire things get or the challenges you face; your victory is guaranteed. You and Christ are one, and because you’re in union with Him, you can never be disadvantaged; you’re triumphant always and in every place; you’re unshakable.

An old songwriter said, “He never said you’ll only see sunshine; He never said there’d be no rain, but He surely promised us a heart full of singing.” In other words, come what may, you’re a victor. Some people aren’t sure what life has in store for them; they live with uncertainty. But in Christ, there’s assurance.

Romans 8:35-37 says, “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” Refuse to be stressed over anything, because you’re in God’s rest, and have ceased from life’s struggles. The Bible says “…he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his” (Hebrews 4:10).

Don’t allow anyone or circumstance cheat you out of the life of absolute rest in Christ that you’re called to live; a life of peace with prosperity. And remember, the way to sustain yourself in this glorious life is living by faith in the Word; applying the Word in all that you do. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your immeasurable love for me; you finished the works from the foundation of the world, and called me into your rest. I’m in your rest now, living in the peace of prosperity. I refuse to struggle or fret over anything, as I enjoy my triumphant life in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 1:26-56 & Deuteronomy 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 23:13-22 & Exodus 25

#TALKINGSESSION

16TH MARCH

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I ascribe all glory, honour, and majesty to Your great and wonderful Name! Thank You for making me a peculiar treasure, separated unto You to bring You glory! I release myself to You and declare that by the power of Your Spirit, Your purpose for my life is fulfilled, to the glory and praise of Your Name. Thank You dear

Spirit of God, for You presence, power, and ministry in my life! I recognize and acknowledge You as the One at work in me, causing me to make progress and excel in my faith-walk; leading me in greater levels of glory! I thank You for making me a success, and for bringing beauty into my life, in Jesus’ Name’ Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 16TH MARCH 2019

THEME: MASTER OVER CIRCUMSTANCES.

MEMORISE:

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Matthew 18:18

READ: Isaiah 54:14-17

14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

When you look at the situation of many people in the world today, one is prone to forget that God did not create man to be a victim of circumstance. According to the eternal word of God which is true, man was actually created to be master over circumstances (Genesis 1:26-30). What then is responsible for the sorry state mankind is in today? Well, when man yielded to sin through disobedience, sin suppressed him, placed him under the control of circumstances. However, the good news is that over two thousand years ago, this situation was reversed by Jesus Christ, the Savior of mankind, and all who are willing to tap into God’s provision for escape through Him can once again become masters over all circumstances today. Today’s Bible reading makes it clear that ruling over circumstances is our heritage as children of God. Understanding the truths in these scripture verses holds some keys of living above circumstances indeed. The first truth is that sin attacked the righteousness that man inherited from the One whose image he carried, and so he became subject to circumstances. Secondly, only when walking in the righteousness that emanates from God can anyone be established and put in charge of all circumstances. It’s from this reason that the eternal word of God says in Proverb 14:34:

“Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.”

Sin enslaves but righteousness librates. The story was told of two domestic workers named John and Moses. One day, john killed one of his maser’s ducks by accident. Though he buried it to cover up his mistake, Moses knew about it. Consequently, Moses began to torment John because of his sin and blackmailed him to do the chores meant for both of them. Eventually, the burden became unbearable for John. Unknown to Moses, John decided to confess his sin to his master, which he did. To his great surprise, his master forgave him and counseled him to be careful whenever he was taking care of the rest of the ducks. Moses woke up the following day thinking it was business as usual, not knowing that John had been set free. When Moses threatened to report John to their master about the slain duck, John told him that he had confessed it already and had been forgiven. Many people are under the bondage and condemnation of the devil today because they are still trying to cover their sins. The only way to be free is to acknowledge your sins, confess them and accept the righteousness that has been made available for you through Jesus Christ (Roman 10:3). The Bible says that we shall be established through the righteousness that Jesus Christ bestows upon us, and no weapon formed against us shall prosper. What a blessed assurance! Turn to God today through Jesus Christ our Lord, and you will become a master over all circumstances.

ACTION POINT:

Using today’s memory verse, bring every circumstance surrounding your life under subjection to the will of God for you through the Name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 10-11

Isaiah 65:1-16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POWER?

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Refrain
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?
Refrain

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Refrain

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
Refrain
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 16TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: RIHANNA THE DIPLOMAT! LIFE HAS NO

RETURN MATCH! ACT NOW! – Part 1*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 22:21-30*

Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer businesswoman, diplomat, actress and songwriter. Born in Saint Michael, Barbados, and raised in Bridgetown, she was discovered by American record producer Evan Rogers in her home country of Barbados in 2003.

The government of Barbados in 2018 announced in an official statement that she was given the title of *“Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
”* because she is an outstanding Barbadian who has contributed significantly to raising the island’s profile across the world. “Rihanna has a deep love for this country and this is reflected in her philanthtropy, especially in the areas of health and education,”

Prime Minister Mia Amor Mottley said. The new title, *Plenipotentiary,* is defined as “A person and especially a diplomatic agent invest with full power to transact business.”

And that is why the Holy Ghost is using her story in today’s devotional! I LOVE THIS 14-WORDED SENTENCE: a person and especially a diplomatic agent invest with full power to transact business.”

That is who you are! Jehovah God has ordained you and His AMBASSADOR on planet earth with full powers to transact business! Oh Hallelujah! That means God placed you here to REPRESENT HIM WITH FULL POWER and AUTHORITY! You carry the title of, *“Divine Ambassador Plenipotentiary” (DAP)* and you are higher than any MORTAL EARTHLY AMBASSADOR because: * IT IS THE SPIRITUAL THAT CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL!* Hear from your Commander-in-Chief in Luke 10:19 – “Behold, I give unto you *power* to tread on serpents and scorpions, and *over all* the power of the enemy:
and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Note: *OVER ALL!* YOU ARE CARRYING THE HIGHEST POWER IN THE UNIVERSE! Wow! See another mentioned authority in your appointment letter Job 22:28 –

“Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” WHATEVER YOU DECREE MUST COME TO PASS IN 2019 because you are a Divine Ambassador Plenipotentiary (DAP)! You are vested with FULL POWERS TO TRANSACT BUSINESS ON JEHOVAH’S BEHALF! You are to deal with demons and transact Jehovah business on your knees (prayers) and determine situation for good! You are to stop any satanic agenda in the lives of men/women! You are to tell them: THERE IS A LIFTING UP (Vs. 29)! *Stop seeing yourself as a VICTIM as WEAK, NATURAL or ORDINARY! You are SUPERNATURAL and STRONG because you have AUTHORITY!* You are the “Jesus” the world is seeing now! Act on His behalf! You are to live HOLY/PURE! You are to be a LIGHT and a SOLUTION CENTER in your kingdom….
*(Continued tomorrow)!* Pray now!

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 5. When The Morning Comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank you LORD for making me Your powerhouse – Your ambassador!
3. I REFUSE to see myself as a victim! I am an ANSWER to this generation!
4. Pray about today seriously as led now. Worship Him agains
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: 1SAMUEL 8 – 10*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 5: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

DATE: SATURDAY 16TH MARCH 2019

TOPIC: PROFITS OF DEDICATION TO THE WORD OF GOD

The Word of God builds confidence, strength, energy, resilience and tenacity.

SCRIPTURE: But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Word of God builds confidence, strength, energy, resilience and tenacity.

It has been established that the Word of God is necessary in the life of a Christian as a mark of dedication to God. From our anchor Scripture, our Lord Jesus Christ makes it clear that we are designed to live by the Word of God (Matthew 4:4). God expects us to live by every Word that proceeds from His Mouth. This means, there is profit in reading and studying the Word.

Now, what are the profits of dedication to the Word of God?

i. The Word of God builds strength and energy
According to God’s Word, young men are strong because the Word of God abides in them (1 John 2:14). Beloved, you cannot be weak if you are Worded. You cannot be a weakling; that is, living in the state of being pursued by the devil, if you have the Word of God. This is because the Word of God builds confidence, strength, energy, resilience and tenacity.
ii. The Word of God builds hope
God’s Word keeps your hope alive. You are delivered from discouragement by the Word of God (Psalms 119:49, Psalm 119:81, Psalm 119:114, Psalm 130:5).

Beloved, every time you are in a situation where your mind begins to faint or shake, trust God for a Word out of Scripture. God can speak to you in different ways; at times, it may be a phrase like, ‘…no temptation has taken you…’ Then you can read the full text of the word from the Scripture in 1 Corinthians 10:31. As you read, something from the verse would make you rise up like a lion and your faith is built to face the battle.
Remember this: The Word of God builds confidence, strength, energy, resilience and tenacity.

ASSIGNMENT:

1. Make up your mind to build your hope in God by studying the Word of God continually.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You help me to put my faith in You alone. Strengthen me through Your Word, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Numbers 24:1 to 25:18, Luke 2:1 to 35, Psalm 59:1 to 17, Proverbs 11:14.
QUOTE: Once you notice a trace of fear in your life, you must fight it with the Word. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: There are 250,000 sweat glands in a pair of feet. No two feet are exactly the same, one of them is always larger than the other.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 16/03/1958 – The Ford Motor Company produces its 50 millionth automobile, the Thunderbird, averaging almost a million cars a year since the company's founding.
BY DR PST PAUL ENENCHE
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, March 16, 2019*

*TOPIC: SELF-ESTEEMS MOVEMENT*

*Read: Isaiah 14:12-15*
*MEMORISE: _I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High_ (Isaiah 14:14).*

*EXPOSITION*

Merriam-Webster dictionary describes self-esteem as a confidence and satisfaction in oneself, a feeling of having respect for yourself and your abilities. One of the Saturday Night Lives most popular skits in the early 90s, was a mock self-help show, called “Daily Affirmation with Smalley”. He would begin the show by reciting into the mirror, “I am good enough, I am smart enough, and, doggone it, people like me.” Self-esteem became a hot topic for motivational speakers and almost a book genre itself. In 1969, Nathaniel Brandon wrote a paper entitled, “The Psychology of Self-Esteem” that suggested that feelings of self-esteem were the key to success in life. The self-esteems movement has done an entire generation a deep disservice.

Satan’s original sin was pride that led him to exalt himself against God. He dangled the same temptation in front of Eve: *_For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil_ (Gen. 3:5).* That was the beginning of the self-esteem’s movement, which invariably ‘pulls’ God down and lifts man up. Satan was implying that God was keeping Eve from realising her full potential. But if she would only eat this fruit, she would be fulfilled. Ever since the human race fell into sin, all sin at its core consists of the arrogance of saying, “I know better than God and His ways. I don’t need to submit to God’s authority. I am an authority unto myself. I can be like God.”

However the Scripture is clear: *_Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall_ (Prov. 16:18),* *_Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble_ (1 Pet. 5:5).*

If we want to avoid being faced by God, and want His grace in our lives, we must judge every proud thought, and grow in humility. The more successful we become, the more it ought to drive us to our knees with the awareness of our own weakness and sins, so that we cling to God alone as our strength and salvation.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, please caution and help me to reduce myself wherever I have lifted myself above Your will for my life.
*2.* Oh Lord, give our youth and academia the spirit and grace of humility, to see themselves as nothing, so as to be something worthwhile.
*3.* Lord, remove the spirit of *“I CAN DO IT BETTER THAN YOU”* that is tearing the shepherds’ fold before it tears the Church.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 32:18 – 33:39; Mark 14:19 – 14:40
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM