The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 14th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 14TH MARCH.

THE MOMENT OF FAITH.

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

In Jude 1:20, we read something striking; it says, “But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.” The word, “building” as used by the Apostle Jude doesn’t mean building something afresh or from scratch; it’s the Greek word, “epoikodomeo.” It means to build on, or build upon; building on an already existing foundation.

Now, the Bible lets us know that God has dealt to every man the measure of faith (Romans 12:3); the faith given to you by God is the foundation you need to build upon for a life of success, prosperity, victory, divine health and glory as God wants.

Oftentimes, as you hear God’s Word, faith comes to you strong, and you’re inspired to take certain actions. That’s your moment of faith; that’s the time you must act. If you delay, that faith could wane or dissipate, and school because it came in the Word that you heard at that time. What you do when faith comes to you like that is to take action, and then keep feeding your faith to keep it virile.

Our theme verse says God is the one that works in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure. All that time you were inspired and thought to do something for the Lord or take an action for the Gospel, it was God working His purpose in you.

Once you’ve taken the steps, don’t let your faith down;
build on it, because there’s more to do; keep the faith on. This is where some miss it; they don’t realize that they have to build their faith continually; so, they find themselves vacillating, staggering at the Word of God through unbelief.

When you hear God’s Word and faith comes to you, act immediately; hold on to the vision, and let nothing stop you. Maybe it’s a teaching about giving, and your faith is stirred up to give, go ahead and do so immediately; seize that hour of faith and act on the Word.

Never let the zeal of your faith wane. Keep your faith afire; build and nourish it with the Word of God. Don’t allow space for negative thoughts that’ll breed doubts, and delay your blessing for acting on the Word.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you, for you take pleasure in my prosperity. Thank you for your blessings that I receive and enjoy today, and for showing me the key to a victorious faith-walk, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 10:17 So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan Mark 16:1-20 & Deuteronomy 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan Matthew 22:34-46 & Exodus 23

#TALKINGSESSION

14TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the revelation of Your personality unveiled to me through Your Word and by the Holy Ghost! I declare that I am growing in the knowledge of who You are, and thus I am fruitful and productive in all that I do through Your grace and peace that is multiplied unto me. Thank You for the revelation of Your

Word that confirms indeed that the glory of the latter is greater than that of the former, as evidenced by the miracles that are wrought today by Your Spirit, through faith in the Name of Jesus. I am properly positioned to experience the greater and, mighty move of the Spirit in my day and will do wonders in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 14TH MARCH 2019

THEME: WALKING IN THE COUNSEL OF THE WICKED?

MEMORISE:

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psalm 1:1

READ: Psalm 1:1-6

1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

One of the ways of attracting divine blessings is to stay away from the counsel of the wicked. According to Psalm 1:4&6, doing this also saves one from partaking in the judgment that God delivers on the wicked. Who is a wicked person? When you look through the lens of God’s word, you will discover that there are wicked people hiding in plain sight amongst us. For example, a wicked fellow is someone who takes advantage of the trust given to him to hurt another person, Joseph was put in a position of trust, but he did not take advantage of it because he did not want to be wicked. When his master’s wanted to lure him into sexual immorality, he said in Genesis 39:9:

“There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?”

Even before the Law of Moses was given in Exodus 20:14, Joseph refrained himself from committing this grave sin because he had the law of God written in his heart, which says:

“Thou shalt not commit adultery.”

Joseph regarded sleeping with his master’s wife as wickedness, so he did not do it. For this reason, I strongly believe that Joseph will stand in judgment against those who break the written law of God on marriage fidelity with impurity, claiming that the word of God is ambiguous on it.

Another category of the wicked includes those who despise the good works of others and render them insignificant. When you posted to a new office and you refuse to see the good work your predecessor did, or worse still, you try as much as possible to erase the history of his or her stewardship, you are wicked. In spite of what king Saul did to him, David did not act this way. When King Saul died, David said in 2 Samuel 1:24:

“Ye daughters of Israel, weep over Saul, who clothed you in scarlet, with other delights, who put on ornaments of gold upon your apparel.”

Walking in the counsel of the wicked can have grave and everlasting consequences. An example of the impact of ungodly counsel is found in the story of Amnon and his lust for his half-sister, Tamar. Amnon was caught in Jonadad’s wicked counsel, and he died for it (2 Samuel 13:1-29). Beloved, irrespective of who the source is run for your dear life when given ungodly counsel. May you never fall prey to the counsel of the ungodly in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Examine the company you keep, even in church. If you find any form of ungodliness prevalent anywhere, separate yourself from it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 4-6

Isaiah 63:1-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 14TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE VALLEY OF BACA!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 84:1-12*

Today’s scripture Verses 6-7 (AMP) says: “Passing through the Valley of Weeping (Baca), they make it a place of springs; the early rain also fills [the pools] with blessings. They go from strength to strength [increasing in victorious power]; each of them appears before God in Zion.” 

The Valley of Baca, otherwise known as, *“The Valley of Tears”* is full of difficulties and trials. It would be great if we could skip going through the valley AND AVOID PROBLEMS, but always know that what does not kill you makes you stronger and wiser! *Accept temporary setbacks and disappointments as God setting you up for a monumental comeback!*

Learn from every valley and battle and keep moving forward, because your valley is the gateway to mountaintop living! Isaiah 60:1-3 says: “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.”

GROSS DARKNESS (battles without easy answers) will not terminate you this year! Never forget that in the STORY TO GLORY year, the darker the darkness, the brighter the light! Hear Roger Crawford: “Being Challenged In Life Is Inevitable; Being Defeated Is Optional.” Helen Keller wrote: “Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing At All.” Listen to Sonia Gandhi:

“Together We Can Face Any Challenge As Deep As The Ocean And As High As The Sky.” Then the late Mohammed Ali opined: “It’s Lack Of Faith That Makes People Afraid Of Meeting Challenges And I Believed In Myself.” I prophesy: No Valley of Weeping (Baca), will be your grave! No Valley of Weeping (Baca), will be your last bus-stop! Your life and ministry will end up on the Mountain of testimony – from STORY TO GLORY! Amen!

*BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “WAH – 14” for account details and Send SMS to +234-802-342-1513, +234-807-314-6863. E-mail to: orderodm@gmail.com; WhatsApp to: +234-807-314-6863 after sowing!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: 

Higher Ground…*
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD GOD, turn every weeping plan to my weapon of victory!
3. LORD GOD, turn every Valley of Weeping (Baca) to my GLORY STORY!
4. I cancel SHAME and PAIN! Holy Ghost, do the incredible and the impossible in my life and ministry this year in Jesus name.
5. Pray about the battle confronting you! Give Him THANKS now!

*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: 1SAMUEL 1 – 3*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Songs 1: Higher Ground*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Chorus*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”
Seed of Destiny 

Thursday 14th March 

TOPIC: BUILDING YOUR FAITH THROUGH THE WORD

SCRIPTURE: So then faith cometh by hearing,"and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10":17.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Every new insight from the Word of God raises your faith level.

Faith is an indispensable necessity in the life of the child of God. The necessity of faith in the journey of life cannot be overemphasized. Faith in God is the secret of moving mountains (Matthew 17:20). Everything is possible for a person who has faith in God.

Now,"the question is, how do you build your faith in God?
Faith is built by the Word of God (Romans 10":17). Beloved,"every new insight from the Word of God raises your faith level. Light is the food of faith, Rhema (the revealed Word) is the fuel for faith. Any time you see something you have never seen before from the Word of God, your spiritual audacity shifts to the next level. A chicken-hearted or timid Christian can be turned into a lion-hearted or bold Christian by the virtue of light or revelation from the Scripture. 

The difference between eagles and vultures is in what they eat. The eagle only eats fresh meat while the vulture eats rotten flesh. Seeing an eagle in a vision is a great vision but dreaming of vulture is a nightmare. It is not a good omen or testimony if you see a vulture in your dream. This is because no one likes the vulture by virtue of its horrible looks which is a product of what it eats. Both the eagle and the vulture are products of what they eat. So, you are a product of your word intake. The Word of God builds faith.

Beloved, make up your mind to build your faith today by a consistent intake of the Word of God.
Remember this": Every new insight from the Word of God raises your faith level.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to build a solid faith in God.
2. Study God’s Word consistently in order to build strong faith in God.
3. Ask God for fresh insight in the Word.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
PRAYER: O LORD,"I ask for the grace to study Your Word diligently in order to build my faith, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY READING": Numbers 21:1 to 22:20,"Luke 1":26 to 56,"Psalm 57":1 to 11,"Proverbs 11":9 to 11.
QUOTE: The strength of your faith in God determines the security of your destiny. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: A day on Venus is longer than a year on Earth.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 14/03/2013 - Xi Jinping was named as the new President of the People's Republic of China.
Download SOD App on your device
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, March 14, 2019*

*TOPIC: OVERCOMING TRAUMA AND GUILT*
*Read: Romans 8:1-4*

*MEMORISE: _There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit_ (Romans 8:1).*
*EXPOSITION*

Two of the greatest entries to fear are trauma and guilt. Fear can become a stronghold in our lives, when we experience trauma. Being in an accident, witnessing violence, or having other traumatic experiences can make us vulnerable to the spirit of fear. For example, two dogs had bitten Sue as a child, so naturally she was afraid of dogs as she grew up. She then begged God to heal that memory and to free her from that fear. Today, she is no longer afraid of dogs.

When we do something wrong, we feel guilty. We fear exposure and punishment. We may fear disappointing people or public humiliation. So, we easily lie to cover our sins. But then, we fear our lies would be discovered. We may fear that God will not forgive us. Sometimes, we are unable to forgive ourselves. Girls or women who have had abortions are often afraid that others would find out. Hence, they keep it a secret, living with hidden areas of darkness in their lives. There is that fear concerning the rejection and disapproval of others. Shame and fear begin to fill the mind and our emotions.
If you have had a traumatic experience, take it to God in prayer. We serve a God who can heal us today from what happened yesterday *(Heb. 13:8).* He can heal and free us so that we no longer live in the present, in response to something that happened in the past *(Exod. 15:26).* He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their would *(Psa. 147:3).*

If you have sinned, confess it honestly before God *(Ps. 51:1-4).* You will not have peace until you have acknowledged and confessed your transgression. Jesus paid the penalty for your sin *(1 Jn. 1:9).* If you feel guilty because of falling into temptation continually, talk to a mature Christian you trust, who will pray with you. Do not try to fight the battle alone. Sexual temptations are especially hard to overcome. You need to be accountable to at least one person who can help pray you through into healing and victory.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, deliver me from every spirit of fear that has made me fall short of Your expectation for my life.
*2.* Oh Lord, deliver me from my deadly past, and give the grace to overcome them.
*3.* Lord, help Gospel preachers who have been overwhelmed by adultery to come out and be victorious over it.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 28:31 – 31:7; Mark 13:12 – 13:33
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM