The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 13th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 13TH MARCH.

DARE TO BELIEVE.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mark 9:23).

Many today are struggling and toiling every day to make ends meet. But the Word declares that you’re an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. You have an inheritance in Christ, who owns the world and all that’s in it.

You’re the seed of Abraham; your wealth and prosperity is in Christ; it’s a settled fact. The Bible says, “The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein” (Psalm 24:1). The world belongs to you; dare to believe this. That’s what we read in our opening verse; if you can believe this, it’ll be manifested in your life.

The Bible says Abraham “…staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God” (Romans 4:20). How did his wealth come? The Bible says God blessed him:

“…I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed” (Genesis 12:2-3). Also, read Genesis 13:2, Genesis 24:5, and Galatians 3:9; believe these and all of God’s Word about your heritage in Christ. Believe that God is who He says He is, He’s given you what He says He’s given you, and you have what He says you have. Arm yourself with this consciousness, and you’ll live your days in prosperity, and your years in abundance. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I trust you with my life, knowing that whatever is committed to you is kept forever; I’m kept and preserved from the decadence and corruption in this world, and my prosperity is eternal. I walk in your blessings and in the consciousness of my righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Galatians 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 15:21-47 & Numbers 34-36

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 22:23-33 & Exodus 22

#TALKINGSESSION

13TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for Your Word that has brought light and understanding to me. I consciously meditate on Your Word, working it out by declaring what I believe. I see a great harvest of my believing and declarations of the Word. I know my divine origin; I am from Zion, the city of the living God.

I know I’ll never be subject to the crippling principles of this world’s system. I am heavenly;
I’m seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms. Hallelujah! Lord, I thank You for the oneness I share with divinity and for the eternal life that flows in me as a result of this oneness. I boldly declare that no sickness, diseases or infirmity can stay in my body. I am living a successful, healthy and victorious life because I am one with Your Spirit and failure has no association with me; glory to God. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 13TH MARCH 2019

THEME: WATCH THAT TONGUE.

MEMORISE:

And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. James 3:6

READ: 2 Samuel 6:20-23

20 Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself!

21 And David said unto Michal, It was before the LORD, which chose me before thy father, and before all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel: therefore will I play before the LORD.

22 And I will yet be more vile than thus, and will be base in mine own sight: and of the maidservants which thou hast spoken of, of them shall I be had in honour.

23 Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death.

As precious and indispensable as the tongue is, it can be dangerous when used improperly. According to today’s memory verse, the misuse of the tongue is actually injurious to the entire human body. We see this truth play out in today’s Bible text. Michal daughter of Saul, the first king of Israel, misused her tongue, and her body physically suffered the grave consequence that followed. Her husband, King David, had just had a very nice time praising and worshiping the Lord with singing and dancing, also offering sumptuous sacrifices of oxen and fatlings. Micah, who ordinarily should have joined her husband, looked through a window and saw him leaping and dancing before the Lord. This was a shameful sight to her, and she despised him for it in her heart. When David returned home later that day, out of the abundance of heart, she ridiculed him with her words in 2 Samuel 6:20, saying:

“………How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself!”

David’s response to these words shows that he knew what he was doing as a genuine and addicted worshipper of God. Even though he did not in any way curse or insult Michal, her utterance brought a curse on her, which she took to the grave. 2 Samuel 6:23 says:

“Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death.”

Working in the same spirit as Michal, some people came to me some years ago to dissuade me from praising my God with Ewi (special poetic renditions in my native Yoruba language), which I had vowed to be doing during our annual conventions. The reasoning behind their suggestion was very funny to me. They said I was too big to be chanting Ewi and that I should leave such things to the youths! I laughed and felt sorry for them because I knew they did not know the importance of praise. I also discovered that the reason why some pastors do not participate in praise and worship is that they want to allow the “little ones” do the praise, and later, as big men of God, they would mount the pulpit to dish out the word. What a great mistake this is! I admonish you to stop abusing your tongue because the Bible describes it as a fire that can burn destructively if unguarded (James 3:6). From today, use your tongue only for the beneficial purpose of praising God and lifting up those within your sphere of influence (James 3:8-10).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to refrain from abusing the tongue You gave me, and grant me grace to use my tongue to praise, bless and glorify Your Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 1-3

Isaiah 62

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 13TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE COPPER (BRASS) WITHOUT THE POISON! LOOK UP 2019!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: NUMBERS 21:4-9; HEBREWS 12:1-2*

Vs. 8 of today’s 1st scripture is a journey to the old rugged cross: “And the LORD said unto Moses, ‘Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.”

Make a fiery serpent! Did you get that? Even though it was supposed to be an ordinary work of art, AS FAR AS GOD WAS CONCERNED, THAT SERPENT OF BRASS WAS FIERY! Also note that even though the people were dying and suffering, God WAS NOT IN A HURRY TO HEAL THEM! It took a PROCESS of LOOKING! No wonder what has gotten you or taken away your joy in your past years, I am sent today to let you know that GOD IS WORKING ON YOUR CASE even though it seems like He is slow! ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO LOOK! To LOOK means TO TRUST! It means to WAIT FOR HIM!

It means to determine to hold on and hold out knowing that the God who created you is ON THE THRONE! The LOOKING means IT IS NOT BY POWER OR BY MIGHT! It is BY GRACE AND FAITH! It was a type of our salvation by Christ! The serpent signified Christ, who was in the likeness of sinful flesh, though without sin, as this brazen serpent had the outward shape but not the inward poison of the other serpents! Did you get that? *He CARRIED THE NATURE OF SIN – the SERPENT* – but He was without THE POISON OF THE SERPENT! Glory to God! He took the nature of the serpent in order to paralyze the serpent! The pole was a type of the cross upon which Christ was lifted up for our salvation! Oh! Get this: If you want proof of God’s love for you in 2019, then you must look daily at the CROSS where God offered up His Son as a sacrifice for your sins! Calvary is the one objective, absolute, irrefutable proof of God’s love for you!

*IF HE COULD GIVE YOU JESUS CHRIST, WHAT ELSE CAN HE NOT GIVE TO YOU? That delay will bow because your God CANNOT deny you anything!* Oh! Hear Philip Yancey: *“Love was compressed for all history in that lonely figure on the cross, who said that He could call down angels at any moment on a rescue mission, but chose not to – because of us. At Calvary, God accepted His own unbreakable terms of justice.”* Wow! Daily this year, LOOK UNTO HIM IN EVERY BATTLE and at every CROSSROAD! Yes! Because of that CROSS, your last bus-stop CANNOT be STORY, STORY, STORY, without result! It will be GLORY! GLORY AND MORE GLORY in Jesus name! amen and amen!

*PRAYER POINTS:

Take Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross…*
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, thank you for hanging on that cross for me!
3. Thank you Father for sending Your PRECIOUS SON!
4. JEHOVAH, if You could give me Your SON, then ALL THINGS ARE MINE! *(Mention them…)*
5. I cancel depression, heaviness or self-pity in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: RUTH 1 – 4*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross*

1. On the hill far away,
Stood an old rugged Cross
The emblem of suff’ring and shame
And I love that old Cross
Where the dearest and blest
For a world of lost sinners was slain

*Chorus*

So I’ll cherish that old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it someday for a crown

2. Oh, that old rugged Cross
So despised by the world
Has a wondrous attraction for me
For the dear Lamb of God,
Left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary

3. In the old rugged Cross,
Stain’d with blood so divine
A wondrous beauty I see
T’was on that old Cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctified me.
Seed of Destiny 

Wednesday 13th March 

TOPIC: WHY IS PRAYER NECESSARY?

SCRIPTURE: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord,"He is my refuge and my fortress": my God; in him will I trust. Psalm 91:1-2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Whatever is available with God is accessible at the altar of prayer.
Prayer is a major secret of relevance in life and destiny. It has been confirmed that one thing that makes men relevant in life is their devotional and prayer life. 

Great men in the spirit are addicted to God by living the lifestyle of prayer. It is not possible to be great spiritually or to fulfil destiny without being prayerful. So,"the negligence of prayer equals the acceptance of irrelevance in life.

So, why is prayer necessary?
i. The altar of prayer is the altar of preservation
You are not permitted to be wasted like chicken if you know what it means to pray (Psalm 91":1-2). The altar of prayer is the altar of preservation. You are not a waste-able or destructible material if you are person of prayer.
ii. The altar of prayer is the altar of Divine Intervention
We receive Divine intervention at the place of prayer (Hebrews 4:16). The altar of prayer is the altar for the trigger or provocation of Divine intervention.
iii. The altar of prayer is the altar of connection to Divine resources
Whatever is available with God is accessible at the altar of prayer. Whatever God has to offer is made available at the place of prayer – whether it is supernatural supply,"favour or anointing, it is available at the place of prayer.
Beloved, I decree fresh fire on your altar of prayer to disconnect you from everything that has tied down your life, in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this": Whatever is available with God is accessible at the altar of prayer.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make demands on God for His preservative power at the place of prayer.
2. Ask God to intervene in any situation that may be confronting your life.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You intervene in every situation as I pray, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Numbers 19:1 to 20:29,"Luke 1":1 to 25,"Psalm 56":1 to 13,"Proverbs 11":8.
QUOTE: Occupants of the secret place of the Most High can never become victims of the adversary. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: 71% of the earth’s surface is covered with water.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 13/03/1930 – The news of the discovery of Pluto is telegraphed to the Harvard College Observatory.
Download SOD App on your device
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, March 13, 2019*

*TOPIC: CHRISTIANITY: A REVELATION*

*Read: Matthew 16:13-17*

*MEMORISE: _For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ_ (2 Corinthians 4:6).*

*EXPOSITION*

The central message of the Old Testament is that God create men and women for a relationship with Himself. But our sin separates us from Him. So, God promised to come by Himself to redeem the fallen people and make it possible for us to be reconciled to Him. God promised that a divine Saviour (the Messiah) would come to the earth and reveal God’s glory to us. The New Testament tells is that God kept the promise and the Saviour came. That is the birth of Christianity.

Therefore, Christianity is a revelation, not a religion *(Matt. 16:17).* It is revelational knowledge of God through Christ, the Saviour of the world. God revealed His existence, divine power and His nature, through His created world *(Rom. 1:12-20).* He revealed His moral nature, through conscience *(Rom.2:1ff).* He revealed Himself to us, through Christ *(John 14:7-9).* This revelation must lead to permanent relationship with Him
God does not only want us to know that He exists. He wants us to be in cordial relationship with Him. Jesus is the full revelation anybody will ever have on earth about everything about God *(cf. Jn. 1:14ff).* 

Relationship with God is the ultimate relationship one can ever keep. Why are you a Christian – for relationship with God in Christ, or for ‘rice and beans’ that you can get from Him? *(cf. Jn. 6:25ff).*

The man who was born blind in John 9:1-16 had received his sight without knowing who opened his eyes. He was in the temple already, after the miracle and had continued in religiousity, no relationship with Christ, until Christ sough him, introduced Himself to the beneficiary of the miracle, and for the first time in his life, he now knew who he was worshipping *Jn.9:35-38.* Christianity is based on revelation that normally leads to right relationship with Christ, God and no fellow human beings.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Show me your glory, Lord; I want to know You more and more.
*2.* Help me to remain in You, Lord, all the days of my life.
*3.* Pray fervently that God should entrench the tenets of Christianity in our society.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 26:55 – 28:30; Mark 12:34 – 13:11
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 14TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE VALLEY OF BACA!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 84:1-12*

Today’s scripture Verses 6-7 (AMP) says: “Passing through the Valley of Weeping (Baca), they make it a place of springs; the early rain also fills [the pools] with blessings. They go from strength to strength [increasing in victorious power]; each of them appears before God in Zion.”

The Valley of Baca, otherwise known as, *“The Valley of Tears”* is full of difficulties and trials. It would be great if we could skip going through the valley AND AVOID PROBLEMS, but always know that what does not kill you makes you stronger and wiser! *Accept temporary setbacks and disappointments as God setting you up for a monumental comeback!*

Learn from every valley and battle and keep moving forward, because your valley is the gateway to mountaintop living! Isaiah 60:1-3 says: “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.”

GROSS DARKNESS (battles without easy answers) will not terminate you this year! Never forget that in the STORY TO GLORY year, the darker the darkness, the brighter the light! Hear Roger Crawford: “Being Challenged In Life Is Inevitable; Being Defeated Is Optional.” Helen Keller wrote: “Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing At All.” Listen to Sonia Gandhi:

“Together We Can Face Any Challenge As Deep As The Ocean And As High As The Sky.” Then the late Mohammed Ali opined: “It’s Lack Of Faith That Makes People Afraid Of Meeting Challenges And I Believed In Myself.” I prophesy: No Valley of Weeping (Baca), will be your grave! No Valley of Weeping (Baca), will be your last bus-stop! Your life and ministry will end up on the Mountain of testimony – from STORY TO GLORY! Amen!

*BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “WAH – 14” for account details and Send SMS to +234-802-342-1513, +234-807-314-6863. E-mail to: orderodm@gmail.com; WhatsApp to: +234-807-314-6863 after sowing!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1:

Higher Ground…*
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD GOD, turn every weeping plan to my weapon of victory!
3. LORD GOD, turn every Valley of Weeping (Baca) to my GLORY STORY!
4. I cancel SHAME and PAIN! Holy Ghost, do the incredible and the impossible in my life and ministry this year in Jesus name.
5. Pray about the battle confronting you! Give Him THANKS now!

*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: 1SAMUEL 1 – 3*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Songs 1: Higher Ground*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Chorus*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM