The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 12th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 12TH MARCH.

WALK IN HIS LIGHT.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).

The reason some Christians find themselves struggling with the flesh is that they’re not living the Word (James 1:22). The Word of God is clear: Walk in the Spirit, and you’ll not fulfil the lusts or desires of the flesh, as our opening verse states.

Some have been trying to crucify the flesh for a long time to no avail. God never told us to crucify the flesh, because the flesh has already been crucified; it happened the moment you were born again. Galatians 5:24 says, “And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.”

So, if you’re struggling with the flesh, simply stop; just act on the Word; walk according to the life and nature of God that’s in your spirit. 1 John 1:7 tells us to walk in the light, as He (God) is in the light; in other words, walk in the light of God’s provisions for you in Christ, as revealed in the Word.

For example, Romans 6:14 says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you…”; therefore, if you find yourself struggling with a sinful habit, don’t become frustrated! Use the Word. Affirm, “I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; sin has no power over me. I refuse to be entangled by any yoke of bondage. I put a stop to this habit, in Jesus’ Name.” Make this declaration and begin to walk in its light, and sin shall not lord it over you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for enlightening me on the path of life through your Word; your Word is light and full of glory. I walk in the light of my righteousness, exercising dominion over Satan, sin, and the flesh with its affections and lusts. I’ve overcome the world, and I live triumphantly every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Romans 6:14-18 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. 16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 15:1-20 & Numbers 32-33

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 22:15-22 & Exodus 21

#TALKINGSESSION

12TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for calling me into fellowship with Your Son Jesus in whom the fullness of the Godhead dwells bodily. Thank You Father for I am complete in Christ Jesus Who is Head of all things, for by Him were all things created that are in heaven and in the earth.

The world belongs to me because I am a child of the Monarch of the Universe. Right now, as I lift my heart to You in worship, I thank You for the divine transportation, heavenly
blessings and glorious infilling of the Spirit that I experience in Your holy presence. Thank You for bringing me into such a vital union with You. I lift my hands to You today in holiness, to bless and adore You for Your glory, majesty, and grace! Thank You for the great love wherewith You’ve loved me, and thank You for the glorious life You’ve given me in Christ Jesus. I rejoice in You today, knowing that You’re the glory of my life and the solid rock on which I stand, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 12TH MARCH 2019

THEME: MOUNTAIN MOVERS.

MEMORISE:

What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back? Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs? Psalm 114:5-6

READ: Matthew 17:14-20

14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,

15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

From our Lord’s message in today’s Bible text, we learn that mountain symbolizes the challenges of life. The good news is that Jesus also assures us in this teaching that we can be mountain movers, even if our faith is as small as a mustard seed. In the story captured in today’s reading, the demons of insanity constituted not only a nuisance to the life of a young man and his father, they were also a source of embarrassment to the disciples of Jesus Christ, as they refused to leave the boy after the disciples had commanded them to. Why were the disciples not able to cast these demons out? Jesus explained that it was because their unbelief? This is food for thought for those of us who call ourselves men and women of faith. Before this event, the disciples might have felt that they had faith, but when their faith was put to test, they failed. One can safely assume that before the disciples embarked on trying to deliver the young man of these demons; they must have believed that God was able to use them to carry out this deed. In the same way, one would assume that before people leave their homes for a church programme, they must possess a level of faith to receive from God. However, experience has shown that such assumptions are not always valid. Many people are very religious but don’t have faith at all.

To be a mover of mountains, you must possess the right kind of faith. Beloved, what kind of faith do you have? Is it living or dead faith? it is not the size of faith that matters; what matters is whether the faith is alive or not. Before confronting a mountain, you need to check if you have the right kind of faith that can move mountains. An example of someone with mountain-moving faith is the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:22-28. She came to Jesus so that her daughter could be delivered of the evil spirit that troubled her. In spite of all the discouraging obstacles thrown her way, she convinced herself that the only solution to her challenges lay with Jesus Christ, and so she would not let Him go. The result of her tenacity is clearly seen in Matthew 15:28, which says:

“Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.”

Some people seem to have alternatives to the miracle-working Jesus, and so, after they have tried Him once or twice and things seem not to be working, they go looking for a solution elsewhere. Mountain movers tarry long with the Master until their petition is granted. I join my faith with yours and decree that those intimidating mountains in your life are removed today in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please make the mountain of problems confronting me today to become a plain in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 14-16

Isaiah 60:19-61:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 12TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: WHAT TO DO IN LIFE’S “COBWEBS”*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1SAMUEL 30:1-6*

There was once a newborn butterfly, basking on a flower on a bright, warm, sunny day. A young boy while passing by, desired to catch it. in the ensuing panic, the butterfly flew up and got entangled in a large, abandoned cobweb. As it struggled, a mature butterfly of the same species noticed it and spoke to it as follows: “I have encountered many a cobweb myself. Follow the following steps:

A. The cobweb is of no threat to you as the resident spider has moved. The boy meant no harm. He just wanted to show you to his pals and let you go. *Problems are not always as big as we imagine! Don’t exaggerate problems!*

B. To free yourself, apply a steady pressure on the cobweb and continue until the strands break through enough to let you go.”
The young butterfly quickly applied these steps and was out of the cobweb in minutes. *The truth about life is that it is full of “cobwebs” (mysterious trials).* Apply the following principles in handling cobwebs situations:

1. Do not allow minor disappointments to develop into major forms of distress. *Never panic in a “cobweb.”*
2. Know that “cobwebs” are unavoidable! No matter how smart you are in life, you will encounter some “cobwebs” (deliberate mistakes) on your way through life. Refuse to condemn yourself over past “stupid” mistakes. David wept in today’s scripture Vs. 4 but moved on to victory! 3. Never draw a conclusion of utter helplessness in a cobweb! Don’t ever think: “This is the end” or “I am finished” or “I am doomed”. 4. There is always a way out of every “cobweb.” Be patient and look for it. 5. Every problem has a solution and an expiry date. 6. In some cases, even SOLUTIONS create new problems. 7. Remember that the skies are most beautiful just after a storm! There is a testimony ahead. 8. You must take small steps in the right direction to get out of every “cobweb.” Hear James Allen: *“No situation can be difficult of itself. It is the lack of insight into its intricacies, and the want of wisdom in dealing with it, which gives rise to the difficult; immeasurable, therefore, is the gain of a difficulty transcended.”*

*ODM WHEREVER YOU GO! ODM MOBILE APP COMING OUT SOON! It contains 8 languages! Wow!*
*Sow a seed into somebody’s life today through ODM, War Against Haman – 14.*

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less…
1. Thank God for the Word. Pray about any “cobweb” situation confronting you right now.
2. Bind confusion, depression, self-pity and inferiority complex.
3. Father, send helpers that will push me to my victory.
4. Pray the NEW 2019 morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers today. *Pray any other prayer(s) as you are led now.*
*Give out the next edition of ODM copy as a “MIRACLE SEED.” Expect a 3-day testimony!*
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JOSHUA 19 – 21*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*

_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less*

1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

*Chorus*
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Supports me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul give way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

DATE: TUESDAY 12TH MARCH, 2019

TOPIC:THE PROFITS OF PRAYER

Every spiritual endeavour is accompanied with products or profits. The profits (or importance) of prayer cannot be quantified in the life of a Christian. The profits of prayer outlive a person’s life to his/her future generation.

SCRIPTURE: Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayer fertilizes spiritual sensitivity.

Every spiritual endeavour is accompanied with products or profits. The profits (or importance) of prayer cannot be quantified in the life of a Christian. The profits of prayer outlive a person’s life to his/her future generation.

Yesterday, we saw two products or profits of prayer; we saw that the altar of prayer is the altar of transformation and consecration.

Today, we shall look at two more profits of Prayer:
i. The altar of prayer is the altar of empowerment
It is not possible for a person to be prayerful and be powerless. The altar of prayer is the altar of empowerment and manifestation. When Jesus Christ was baptised, as He was praying, the heavens opened and the Holy Ghost descended on Him (Luke 3:21-22). So, the altar of prayer is the altar of empowerment.
ii. The altar of prayer is the altar of revelation
In Jeremiah 33:3, the Bible says, Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. At the place of prayer, your spiritual eyes are opened; your spiritual understanding is opened when you devote yourself to prayer. Prayer fertilizes spiritual sensitivity. The altar of prayer is the altar of revelation. Let me give an example: It was at the altar of prayer that I got the details of the revelation of both our Ministry and marriage. Many things are revealed at the altar of prayer; many things happen at the altar of prayer.

Beloved, make up your mind to access open heavens and the revelations of God by devoting yourself to prayer continually.
Remember this: Prayer fertilizes spiritual sensitivity.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God to empower you at the place of prayer.
2. Make demands on God for the revelation of His Almightiness at the place of Prayer.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
PRAYER: O LORD, I ask for the grace to pray fervently, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.
QUOTE: Revelation determines preservation. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Numbers 16:41 to 18:32, Mark 16:1 to 20, Psalm 55:1 to 23, Proverbs 11:7.
AMAZING FACT: The human heart pumps about 2,000 gallons of blood every day.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 12/03/1994 – The Church of England ordains its first female priests.
THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, March 12, 2019*

*TOPIC: OVERCOMING THE DEVIL’S LIES*

*Read: Isaiah 35:3,4*

*MEMORISE: _Say to those who are fearful-hearted, "Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God; He will come and save you”_ (Isaiah 35:4).*

*EXPOSITION*

Fear is real a feeling that we cannot deny. All of us have felt “butterflies” in our stomachs at one time or another – the nervousness that comes when we may have to give a speech or compete in an event, or public speaking! An acronym for fear is *False Evidence Appearing Real*. Fear makes you think that the worst will happen! The devil holds up a magnifying glass to make things appear larger than they may actually be.

One of the ways that the devil instills fear, is by telling us lies about who we are, and what we are facing: He whispers, “Look at your finances! You will not make it! You did not give enough to God, so He is punishing you!” Another lie that the enemy commonly whispers is, “God will never forgive you for that sin!”

A key to overcoming fear is finding the root of where it began and dealing with it! If you are tormented by fear, ask the Holy Spirit to show you the root. Get completely alone with God for a time of letting Him search your entire life concerning any and every fear.

Some fears have generational roots that are broken through prayer of generational transference. Now that we are in Jesus Christ, our bloodline lineage goes get back to the second Adam, Christ Jesus, not to the first Adam, who sinned in the garden *(2 Cor. 5:17).* When the Lord shows you a root cause fear, take that to Him in prayer, and even ask Him how to pray!

The only fear we are to have is the fear of offending God! When we fear God, He will be our refuge in times of temptation, and we will begin to hate sin as He done; and by God’s grace, it will be removed from our lives *(Prov. 14:26).*

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, forgive me wherever I have listened to the devil against trusting You.
*2.* Oh Lord, henceforth, block my ears to the lies of the devils.
*3.* Father, deliver Your ministers who are being deceived by the devil and thereby robbing them of their God-given glories and destinies.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 25:9 – 26:54; Mark 12:12 – 12:33
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM