The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Don Jazzy gave me life after I fell apart with Ubi Franklin'' Iyanya
'Don Jazzy gave me life after I fell apart with Ubi Franklin'' Iyanya

[Image: 5c863c40a4ccf.PNG]

Kukere crooner, Iyanya, had a recent interview with Bolanle Olukanni, host of the Juice on Ndani TV, where he spoke on his fallout with his former friend and boss, Ubi Franklin, his move to Don Jazzy's Mavin records and his relationship with top beautician, Freda Francis.
When asked what led to his departure from Made Men Music MMM, Iyanya said 
Quote:“What people don’t know is, I didn’t sell my share. People see me and say oh why did you sell your share? I didn’t sell my shares, I left Made Men at the time because there was so much darkness. In the midst of all the wings, I decided to let that go. 
When I said it was darkness, I was not myself anymore because I felt like there was no trust anymore. Because at the time I was singing I co-owned Made Men with Ubi but I later realized that my name was not in any of the forms I signed and I was broken and that was the beginning of me just saying to hell with everything'' he said
The ''Your waist'' crooner went on to reveal how Don Jazzy brought him into his record label, Mavin, immediately he left Ubi's Made Men Music
Quote:“Mavin was … shout out to Jazzy… Jazzy gave me that platform to put music out because I left Made Men and I didn’t want anything from Made Men, so Jazzy just said look, man, you’ve built something over the years and starting all over is not going to be as easy as you think, so just put out music from here and work on something. So people really thought I signed to Mavin but it wasn’t like a legal signing, it was just love. And then Temple Music came, when Temple music came, I love the vision, I love the dream and I was like Okay, let me try this, and that was when I released “Up To Something,” “Hold On,” I mean,“Good Vibes. And after that, it was time for me to move, because I felt like I got to the point where I have to put out my own thing, have my own family, have my own team''.
Iyanya added that joining Don Jazzy's record was a healing point for him after Ubi ''betrayed'' him.
Quote:“That was healing for me, that was the best time of whole situation I was in, that was the best moment because Jazzy just opened his family and said look, you’re one of us and everybody just showed me that love coz it came from Jazzy. So from Jazzy to Tiwa, to Baby Fresh to everybody, it was just love and that really gave me life because, to be honest with you, I was broken. Like I was broken!” he said
On his relationship with Freda Francis, Iyanya said
Quote:''It was a great experience. Freda was amazing, a blessing to me at the time. However, when you go public now, everybody now owns the relationship. I just got to the point where I could do more. I was not done with my music. Being in a relationship was not distracting but I believe she was ready for marriage because she is very intelligent and doing well for herself. No disrespect but I am not the kind of guy that wants to be with a woman because she is doing well and then I forget I have my own goals. It was a way for me to sort my life now''.
Iyanya says he is not a player and that if he wants to get his ex-girlfriends back, he can. All he has to do is to show them that he is serious. 
The singer said many people are working very hard to frustrate him in the music industry
Quote:''Iyanya is not quiet because Iyanyan can't sing anymore. Iyanyan is not quiet because he doesn't have money to do music. I am just quiet because I have got people using whatever connects they have to frustrate everything that I do''

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Lin
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 Real-Life Love Stories That Featured in Movies trustangel 1 2,749 12-27-2021, 12:40 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Sound Sultan: "I hope we don't loose another life before Paul and Peter Okoye realize Edoman 0 728 07-27-2021, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Ubi Franklin and his ex-wife, Lilian Esoro, team up at their son, 5th birthday (photo Edoman 1 830 07-20-2021, 11:28 AM
  Nigerian woman found love at 47, married at 48 and gave birth to a baby boy(photo) Edoman 0 793 06-29-2021, 11:52 AM
  Tonto Dikeh celebrates her new man on his birthday, calls him "the love of my life" ( Edoman 2 1,019 06-29-2021, 11:05 AM
  Dorathy Gave BrightO A Mouth Action (BBNaija Reunion) Edoman 0 600 06-23-2021, 07:27 PM
  The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) Edoman 0 670 05-11-2021, 04:00 PM
  16 year old girl fighting for life in double stabbing as four teen boys are arrested Edoman 0 710 04-26-2021, 02:47 PM