The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 11th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 11TH MARCH.

HAVE NO CARES WHATSOEVER.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God… (Philippians 4:6-7).

If, indeed, you found out that God has blessed you with so much, and you have all the resources you require for anything whatsoever, how would you live every day? Would you still be worried over anything? I’m sure you wouldn’t! I mean, you have everything, and are able to enjoy everything that God has blessed you with on earth; you wouldn’t care about a thing in the world!

But did you know that’s how you’re expected to live every day? You ought to have no cares whatsoever, because God, indeed, already blessed you with everything: every resource—spiritual and physical—that you require to live a godly and successful life. Those who don’t have this consciousness are the ones who get agitated and worried in life.

The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 6:25, “Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on….” This is your ticket to the worry-free life. Read His words in Matthew 6:32 as He continues on the same subject: “…for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.” How beautiful this is!

Before you were born, God already knew everything you’d ever need, and in His love, He made them available to you in Christ, even before you ever had the sense or “faith” to consider asking Him. He said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “...all things are yours.” No wonder David could say with such confidence, “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want” (Psalm 23:1).
In your life, refuse to worry; it’s something you have to consciously practise. Have confidence in the Lord, and in all that He’s done for you and made available to you in Christ Jesus. Instead of worrying, which wouldn’t change your situation in the first place, turn your petitions to the Lord; with thanksgiving, present your requests to Him.

Choose the life of blessings and reject worry and anxiety. You’ll be amazed at the doors that’ll open to you; the blessings of God that’ll begin to work in your life without restraint. Praise God forevermore!

CONFESSION

I have all that pertain to life and godliness; all things are mine. My mind is stayed on the Lord, and His Word; thus, the blessings of God in Christ are working in my life without restraint. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

2 Peter 1:1-4 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ: 2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Matthew 6:31-34 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seekSmile for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 14:53-72 & Numbers 29-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 22:1-14 & Exodus 20

#TALKINGSESSION

11TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the rich and beautiful life You’ve brought me into in Christ, I thank You for bringing me into my place of inheritance in Christ Jesus, where You’ve made all things available to me to freely enjoy. I thank You for Your Word; it is the truth by which I live today and every

day. The knowledge of Your Word in my spirit puts me over and gives me the victory today! Fear, sickness, poverty, and death have no place in me because I live by faith in the Word of God, which is my recipe for total success, victory, prosperity and divine health. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 11TH MARCH 2019

THEME: BROTHERLY LOVE.

MEMORISE:

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; Romans 12:10

READ: 1 John 4:7-11

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

In Song of Solomon 8:7, love is described as being so strong that many waters cannot quench it. It is also described as having more worth than all of one’s possessions because it satisfies like nothing else can. How true the word of God is! Love is the greatest antidote against evil tendencies because the Bible declares that God is love (1 John 4:8). There is no evil in God, and so there cannot be evil in love. However, love is not the misconception the world has taken it to be. The devil has deceived the world into misconstruing lust as love. Love is a decision that originates from the expression of God nature. Our Lord Jesus Christ taught us two dimension of love: love towards God and love towards fellow human beings (Matthew 22:37-40). The Holy spirit sheds more light on the link between these two aspects of love, saying in 1 John 4:20:

“If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?”

In order words, we can only express our love to God through those are created in His image. Indeed, the only way to prove that you know God is to demonstrate His kind of love to others. God’s kind of love is that which gives to those who did not deserve it. On the contrary, many children of God are selective of those they show love to. They love those who love them and hate those who hate them! Whereas Jesus Christ says in Luke 6:32-33:

“For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.”

The implication of these words is that if God requires us to love even our enemies, He expects us to love our fellow brethren in Christ even more. As a matter of fact, God places a higher premium on the task of showing love towards the brethren (Galatians 6:10).

Beloved, if you find it difficult to love people, it is probably because you have not experienced the love that the Father bestowed upon us when He forgave us our sins and declared us to be His children (1 john 3:1). If that is the case with you, I encourage you to give your life to Christ today and embrace His divine love. You might also find it difficult to love people if many people have wronged you in the past. In any case, you need to open up your heart for the Holy Spirit to work on you so that you can begin to manifest His fruit of love. May the Almighty God give you the capacity to love, particularly those of the household of faith, in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Demonstrate the love of God to someone that God ministers to your heart is in need of it today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 11-13

Isaiah 60:1-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 11TH MARCH, 2019*?

*TOPIC: ARREST THE MONKEYS NOW! (Declare A 2-day fast for faster results)*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 10:1-21*?

Years ago, reports of monkeys, baboons and hyenas attacking communities in drought-stricken Somalia were common. One case was when they fought over watermelon which left several baboons dead. The singular sight of monkeys running off with bunches of bananas or large watermelons was a common, daily occurrence - thus preventing needed provisions/food from getting to the nearby hungry villagers! In fact, at that time, some villagers were so hungry and skinny that their shoulder blades were so sharp to nearly pierce through the thin, wet shirt clinging to their backs. Yet the monkeys were feeding fat and adding weight daily!

Likewise, in this year 2019, the Holy Ghost wants you to resist every plan of satanic monkeys (demonic powers) to block your needed breakthrough/STORY TO GLORY testimony package from getting to you. Yes, after finishing your 21-day prayer/fasting programme, you deserve to see some evidence of joy in your life, family and ministry. So, if you are not seeing the Hand of the Lord in your life/ministry, then it is time to stop the “MONKEYS” from taking your “BANANAS!” It’s time to pull them from their thrones! Catch this: *NOT EVERY DELAY IS FROM GOD!* Don’t forget that Daniel was hindered in Persia for 504 hours (21days) even though God had sent the answer 21 days earlier! You may not live in Persia/Somalia geographically, but there is a demonic prince (demonic monster) monitoring your prayers and looking for every available opportunity to cast away your blessings and make you feel that God is wicked.

So, no matter the delay, refuse to quit trusting God. Pat Riley, former NBA player/coach noted: *“There are only two options regarding commitment; you are either in or you are not. There’s no such thing as life-in-between.”* True! Make up your mind to trust God again! Make up your mind to resist the satanic powers (‘monkeys’) warring against your testimony! Hold on and hold out!

*(I am led to deal with DEMONIC DELAYS – Discover THE WISDOM AND SPEED OF THE SERPENT this week Sunday at the Manna Mountain, Ogudu-Orioke Lagos, 7:30am. Come with your written prayer points as we EXPLORE being as “WISE AS THE SERPENT – the 7 secrets!” Your SPEED is about to INCREASE! Be ready to pray)!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song as led and fast for 2 days.??
1. Father God, I thank You for Your Word.

2. I command the council of “demonic monkeys” working to hinder or stop my joy to run into frustration now in Jesus name.

3. I resist again all invisible satanic empires (thrones and dominion) warring against my breakthrough in the following areas of my life. *(Mention them…)!* Pray other prayers NOW.

*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JOSHUA 16 – 18*?

*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*??‍?
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_✍
Seed of Destiny 

Monday,  11th March

TOPIC: PRODUCTS OF DEDICATION TO PRAYER

SCRIPTURE: And in the morning,"rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. Mark 1":35.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The place of prayer is the place of consecration.

Prayer has been confirmed to be a major hallmark of dedication to God. To be prayerful is to be dedicated to God. In other words,"you cannot be dedicated to God without being given to a lifestyle of consistent prayer. Dedicated people are known for their prayer altars.

To appreciate the importance of prayer in our lives, there is a need to look at the products of dedication to prayer":

i. The altar of prayer is the altar of transformation
Prayer changes people. When Jesus prayed,"the fashion of His countenance was altered (Luke 9":29). We are changed into the likeness of Jesus Christ by prayer. Many things have changed in my own life by virtue of prayer. I was someone who could not address a crowd before,"but now, prayer has changed that in my life. So, the altar of prayer is an altar of transformation.
ii. The altar of prayer is the altar of consecration
Prayer separates a person from bad habits, friends, connections and associations. 

The place of prayer is the place of consecration. It is at the place of prayer that one’s garment can become white (Luke 9":29). The place of prayer is the place of sanctification. When the disciples gathered together at the place of prayer,"the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them (Acts 13":2). So,"the altar of prayer is the altar of separation and consecration. Beloved, the more prayerful you are, the more transformed and consecrated you would be.

Remember this": The place of prayer is the place of consecration.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to pray continually.
2. Give God the chance to transform and reform your life at the place of Prayer.
PRAYER: Father,"I ask that You give me the grace to pray continually. Change and transform my life at the place of prayer, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Numbers 15:17 to 16:40,"Mark 15":1 to 47,"Psalm 54":1 to 7,"Proverbs 11":5 to 6.
QUOTE: If our prayers must be answered,"if we must bind and it is bound, if we must loose it and it is loosed, and if we must declare and it is done, then we must live a life free of unforgiveness. Culled from AM I BITTER? by Dr (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche.
AMAZING FACT": On the average,"a giraffe sleeps for only two hours a day.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 11/03/2006 – Michelle Bachelet is inaugurated as first female president of Chile.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, March 11, 2019*

*TOPIC: THANKSGIVING*
*Read: Psalm 136*

*MEMORISE: _I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth_ (Psalm 34:1).*

*EXPOSITION*

Many a times, we are blind-folded by what we expect God to do that He has not done, to what He has done already. The Israelites kept murmuring and complaining, in spite of all that Yahweh had done for them, instead of thanking Him for the ones He had done.

Below are some things we should know about thanksgiving:
When you thank God for His finger you see, He will further show you His full hand.
He who is thankful will always have his tank full of good things.

He who is not grateful is a great full.
Thanksgiving for what has been done opens the door for more.

No one appreciates God and depreciates in life.
Beloved, gratitude is an attitude. It is a lifestyle. Stop complaining today, but start thanking God for what He has done, what He is doing for you at the moment, and in advance, for the ones He will soon do.

We should know that God does not need our thanksgiving or praise to remain God, but we are the ones who benefit so much from praising Him. Praise and thanksgiving bring God’s presence into that situation of your life.
Praise Him today and watch your troubles disappear. Remember, His will be ‘done on earth, as it is in heaven. Praise/thanksgiving is eternal in nature, because that is the only thing we will do in heaven with the angels after this world.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Father, I thank You for all you have done and will still do for me.
*2.* Lord, help me to be grateful to You at all times and never to complain or grumbled.
*3.* Lord, help me to imbibe and develop the spirit and attitude of gratitude in Jesus’ name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 22:41 – 25:8; Mark 11:23 – 12:11
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM