The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 10th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 10TH MARCH.

HE REQUIRES YOUR OBLATIONS—NOT DONATIONS.

For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things (Ezekiel 20:40).

There’s a difference between a donation and an oblation. When you give to the Lord, it’s an offering, an oblation; it’s called a holy giving and it’s a connection between you and your heavenly Father, different from donations. There’re endeavours to which we can make donations; we can donate to charity organizations, NGOs, and worthy causes, but when it comes to giving to God, it’s not a donation; your offerings, and tithes that you give to the Lord are oblations and must be hallowed in your heart, and given reverently.

This is important because how you deal with your giving determines the results you’re going to get from God. If you give as a donation, you get what a donation promises. You don’t donate to God; you give an offering to Him, because He is God. Your offering is a testimony that you recognize, and are honouring Him as God, and not as a man.

Sometimes, donations or contributions may be called for in the church. These could be for some church project or endeavour, and could be classified accordingly. Nonetheless, your tithes and offerings, like seed offerings, first-fruit offerings, etc., are not donations or contributions: they are oblations to the Lord. Remember, worshipping the Lord must be according to His prescribed order or else we lose the blessing promised. The word teaches that there are blessings connected with oblations. Donations and contributions have their blessings as well.

For example, if you give alms to the poor, that’s not an offering; it’s a loan to God (Proverbs 19:17); it has its blessings. An offering to God is very different. This understanding is important, because when you want to have maximum results from God, you have to do God’s things, God’s way.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I worship you with my giving and oblations. I declare that I continually increase in the grace of giving, even as I abound in wisdom and understanding. Through my commitments, the furtherance of the Gospel is swift, and many lives are touched, all to the praise and glory of your Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 9:7-8 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, [so let him give]; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 8 And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work:

Thessalonians 1:3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 14:27-52 & Numbers 27-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 21:33-46 & Exodus 19

#TALKINGSESSION

10TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, thank You, for Your Word is working and producing results in me today! I declare that I am running the race You’ve set before me with patience, eschewing and laying aside pride, jealousy and every encumbrance, trait or character that could limit me from attaining to my God-given potentials
and destiny in God! My body is the temple of the

Holy Ghost, therefore, no sickness, disease or infirmity can lodge in it. I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and my body as I walk in divine health and absolute control over the elements of this world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 10TH MARCH 2019

THEME: VICTORY WITHOUT A FIGHT.

MEMORISE:

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Romans 12:19

READ: 2 Chronicles 20:22-27

22 And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

23 For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.

24 And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.

25 And when Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in abundance both riches with the dead bodies, and precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: and they were three days in gathering of the spoil, it was so much.

26 And on the fourth day they assembled themselves in the valley of Berachah; for there they blessed the LORD: therefore the name of the same place was called, The valley of Berachah, unto this day.

27 Then they returned, every man of Judah and Jerusalem, and Jehoshaphat in the forefront of them, to go again to Jerusalem with joy; for the LORD had made them to rejoice over their enemies.

There is a reason and a great blessing for living life with the attitude that the Holy Spirit recommends in today’s memory verse. Without a doubt, victory won after tough fight is sweet. The Israelites experienced this when they encountered the Amalekites in Exodus 17:8-15. The Amalekites waged war against the Israelites and Moses commission Joshua to fight them, but not without the help of the Lord of Hosts. While Joshua led the physical fight, Moses, assisted by Aaron and Hur, handled the spiritual fight in prayers. In the end, the battle was won to the glory of God. As sweet as this victory was, there is another type of victory that is even sweeter – victory obtained without a fight! Victory in which the victor did not need to fight can only happen when God is involved. A great example is found in today’s Bible reading, when three powerful kings gathered against King Jehoshaphat and the people of Judah. A Levite named Jahaziel, moved by the Holy Spirit told the people that they need not fight in the battle ahead, because the battle was not theirs but God’s (2 Chronicles 20:14-17). In this instance, the Lord Himself was set to do battle with the enemies of His people. The good news is that what Jehoshaphat and his people experienced is still possible in the life of God’s children today. However, for this to happen there is one factor that must be in place, which Jehoshaphat proclaimed in 2 Chronicles 20:20, saying:

“Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.”

Beloved, if you want victory without a fight, you must believe that God is more than able to fight your battles for you and demonstrate this faith by letting Him take charge of your battles. Some of us insist on fighting for ourselves and are yet defeated on daily basis. Some people asked me why I don’t fight those who are maliciously working against me. I told them that I have no strength of my own to fight, and so I have handed over to God. Sometimes when God deals with such people, I end up begging Him too have mercy on them. Vengeance is God’s prerogative, and we must not usurp His divine will if we would make Him happy. As the Lord o Hosts, He specializes in fighting the most terrible of battles. His faithfulness will not allow Him renege on His promise to fight on your behalf. So, trust Him for the victory that you so desire over the enemies of your destiny today. You will obtain victory without a fight as the Lord goes to battle for you.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please fight the battles of my life for me today, and give me rest all around.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 9-10

Isaiah 59

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

2. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

3. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

4. Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

5. Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

6. Yes, I know I am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

7. Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

8. Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

9. Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 10TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: DETERMINATION HAS A REWARD! NEVER GIVE UP!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 8:26-39*

There was a girl who was the only girl of a family of five! The father refused to sponsor her education because he felt that the boys needed to be trained first. She stayed for many years at home while her peers were gaining admission into the university.

But despite this painful experience, she remained focused and determined. She kept telling everyone she met that she was going to be a banker. Many laughed! Some mocked! Others just scoffed at her!

As a matter of fact, she had to do menial jobs sometimes, to enable her raise the money that was needed for her university education. *Sometimes, a man with vision can become a fool in order to become a pool of wisdom at the end. Is it not true that people groan before tasting glory?* She worked for 3 years and gained admission into the university to read Banking and Finance. *Sometimes, DREAMS are like EGGS; they are HATCHED in stages!* This young lady fought against all odds, resisted sexual prostitution, completed her course and is today a successful banker!

No wonder Samuel Smiles said: *“Men who are resolved to find a way for themselves will always find opportunities enough: and if they do not find them, they will make them.”* That’s what God wants you to do concerning your life’s goals. Don’t ever give up, despite the many obstacles confronting you now!

*Continue to see where you are going BECAUSE A MAN WITHOUT AN AIM IS LAME. IT TAKES A MAN WHO IS IN MOTION TO GAIN PROMOTION! The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands in seasons of challenge!* If God be for you, who/what can be against you? (today’s scripture Vs 31). Vs 32 says GOD SPARED NOT HIS SON AND SO HE CANNOT DENY YOU ANYTHING! Resist
discouragement because the darkest season of the night precedes the day: DELAY IS NOT A DENIAL! Be determined! Determination has a sweet reward at the end. Hold on to God! Hold on to your dreams!
*BEST EASTER GIFT – Help a SOUL daily! Give out the next ODM edition as a SPECIAL EASTER GIFT. NEW CHILDREN ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also available!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…

1. Thank God for the Word. Bind depression and heaviness now. Uproot self-condemnation now.
2. Ask for the grace to be determined again.
3. Still pray about your 2019/life’s goals again.
4. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
5. *Receive fresh inspiration! See the Gems For Success* page (72 & 73) now /daily.
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JOSHUA 13 – 15*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee*

1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
*THE LIVING WATER

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, March 10, 2019*

*TOPIC: FROM STORY TO GLORY*

*Read: Genesis 45:1-13*
*MEMORISE: _So you shall tell my father of all my glory in Egypt, and of all that you have seen; and you shall hurry and bring my father_ (Genesis 45:13).*

*EXPOSITION*

It is popularly said, if there is no event, then there will be no history. This simply means all the activities we are involved in the journeys of life will summarize our migration from story to glory, one day. Actually, man lost the original glory in the beginning. What remains thereafter is nothing, but flashes of glory. And only very significant few people struggle to attain it.

The ultimate Christ, therefore, is our hope of glory in Jesus Christ.
Joseph’s life and time, educate a lot, about the story of a man, who passed through thick and thin to attain his destiny. Probably, you have lost and have been disappointed long enough. Listen to this, Joseph had been in the pit long enough, demoralized, humiliated, lied against and terrorized. But on a certain day, the Lord had appointed.

His story changed. From the moment Pharoah’s dreams began to haunt him, the Lord began a process of change of status of Joseph. Stories that would lead to glory and land you in your destination are usually painful, seemingly long, discomforting, demoralizing and leaving the unsteady with the temptation to doubt the closeness, faithfulness and the unfailing power of God *(Isaiah 26:1-3).* All you need is God’s intervention which He has never denied His people. Be ready.

It really does not matter how long you have been on that sickness poverty, crises ridden marriage, decline in business, financial turbulence etc, declare it today that a wind of positive change blows. Your story will change for the better. The Lord who specialises in turning impossibility to possibility, is still very much around and present in your situation *(Ps. 47:1).* He will surely help you. Stay alerted!

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, I command that every long standing affliction in my life, family, career, and ministry be stopped, now in Jesus’ name.
*2.* Oh Lord, help couples who are passing through turbulent times to overcome.
*3.* Lord, create in our children new hearts to trust and obey You and their parents as they struggles to be somebody in life.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 21:12 – 22:40; Mark 11:1 – 11:22
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*
Seed of Destiny 

Sunday 10th March 

TOPIC: THE SIN OF PRAYERLESSNESS

SCRIPTURE: Moreover as for me,"God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you": but I will teach you the good and the right way: 1 Samuel 12:23.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Sin keeps you from prayer and prayer keeps you from sin.

It has been established that the buoyancy of one’s prayer life is a proof of one’s dedication to God.
Prophet Samuel was given to prayer and sacrifice in Scriptures. By the power of his prayer and sacrifice,"God sent thunder from heaven against the enemies of Israel (1 Samuel 7":7-10). On another occasion,"he prayed and brought down both thunder and rain from heaven (1 Samuel 12":18).

Samuel was a man of prayer and from his life and practice of consistent prayer,"he made us to understand that prayerlessness is a sin. Samuel told the children of Israel that God forbid that he should sin against Him in ceasing to pray for them.

This means, dedicated people see the act of prayerlessness as sin. Beloved, to be prayerless is to sin according to Prophet Samuel. People who neglect prayer are not far from sin. Prayerlessness, especially failure to pray for those who are your spiritual responsibilities, is a sin of omission.
Beloved, you sin against God when you refuse or neglect the practice of prayer. To be prayerful is be easily sin-free. Sin keeps you from prayer and prayer keeps you from sin. That is to say, to be prayerful is to be easily sin-free, and to be prayerless is to be sin-prone. Prayer keeps you from sin because the Presence of God is a sanctifier, and prayer attracts God’s Presence. When you live with God at the place of prayer, His nature of holiness robs on you.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind like Samuel not to sin against God by refusing to pray. Maintain a life of purity by maintaining a consistency of prayer life.
Remember this": Sin keeps you from prayer and prayer keeps you from sin.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to hang around God in prayer always in order to absorb His holy Nature.
2. Decide not to fall into the temptation of prayerlessness.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You deliver me from the sin of prayerlessness. I ask for forgiveness Lord in any area I have sinned against You by being prayerless in the past. Set your fire on my prayer altar, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Numbers 14:1 to 15:16,"Mark 14":53 to 72,"Psalm 53":1 to 6,"Proverbs 11":4.
QUOTE: Prayers and intercessions are some of the assignments of the priest. And when a person’s garment is filthy,"his prayer will not make any difference. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT": The world’s smallest jet is the BD-5 Micro. Its wingspan is 14-21 feet and weighs just 358 pounds.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 10/03/1977 – Astronomers discover the rings of Uranus.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM