The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 7th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 7TH MARCH.

PRAY FOR YOUR ENEMIES…NOT AGAINST THEM.
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).

Sometimes, some Christians, while praying, would say, “Whatever evil my enemies have planned against me, Lord, give them double! Anyone who wants me dead, let that one rather die a sudden death!” No, this isn’t the right way to pray as a Christian; not when you’re full of the Spirit!

Those who pray like that are praying according to the desire of the flesh, not according to the Spirit. Our opening verse says, “...Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust (desire) of the flesh.” It’s the desire of the flesh to see the death of your enemies, but the desire of the Spirit is to see their salvation.

When you pray against your enemies, that’s walking in the flesh; that’s praying in the flesh. What God wants is for us to pray in the Spirit: “Praying always with all prayer and supplication IN THE SPIRIT…” (Ephesians 6:18). Stay in the Spirit; don’t be perturbed by whatever your enemy may be scheming against you.

Jesus said, “Pray for,” not against, your enemies: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” (Matthew 5:44). You may feel hurt, and upset or angry, but refuse to hate. You’re too full of love to hate or curse anyone. You’re too sweet in your spirit to be bitter or take record of the wrongs done to you.

Don’t give attention to your adversaries, for they don’t count. It makes no difference how many people gang up against you, they’re not a factor. You’ve been raised together with Christ! Greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. Read the words of David in Psalm 27:2: “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”

There was no need for him to pray against his enemies; they simply took their place: they stumbled and fell. That’s the fate of anyone who professes to be your enemy. If they don’t repent, they’re doomed. But your role is to pray for them, hoping God would grant them repentance unto the acknowledging of the truth.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your love that’s shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit, and for the fullness of Christ in my heart. Your love is daily expressed through me in my thoughts, words, and actions. I’m riding through life gloriously, making progress with giant strides, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 24:17 GNB Don't be glad when your enemies meet disaster, and don't rejoice when they stumble.

Luke 6:27-28 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the LORD.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 12:18-44 & Numbers 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 21:1-11 & Exodus 16

#TALKINGSESSION

7TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, thank You for the glorious life You’ve given me. The power of the Holy Spirit is at work in me mightily. I am making progress by the Word, and have become a distributor of eternal verities to everyone in my world. My faith

is the victory that overcomes the world; nothing is impossible unto me! I live victoriously today because I live in, and by, the Word; I’ve taken hold of my victorious life in Christ Jesus, basking gloriously in health, peace, prosperity, success, and abundance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 7TH MARCH 2019

THEME: PAID IN FULL.

MEMORISE:

When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. John 19:30

READ: Matthew 26:26-30

26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

It is amazing to know that when the call was made in heaven for a Savior to redeem mankind from sin and death, Jesus willingly submitted Himself to go and pay the price for our salvation; it is such a touching experience when we consider what transpired in heaven as Christ presented Himself before the Father as willing and worthy to fulfill the righteous requirements of God’s judgment with regard to sin. The Holy Spirit reveals this to us, saying in Hebrews 10:5-7:

“Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.”

In His own words Jesus said in John 10:17-18:

“ Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.”

To pay for our redemption, our Lord was sorely beaten, rejected, mocked and above all, nailed to the cross between two terrible criminals. This all happened to Him to fulfill what was written concerning Him. While hanging on the cross, He requested for water to drink but was offered vinegar instead, thereby fulfilling David’s prophecy about Him in Psalm 69:21, which says:

“ They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.”

When all the righteous requirements of God for the salvation of mankind were completely fulfilled, He declared to heaven and earth, “It is finished” after which He willingly let go of His life. Beloved why look elsewhere for salvation when it has been fully paid for ay Calvary? There is no salvation in no one else but Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12). Do you need salvation in any area of your life? I announce to you today that it is available in Jesus Christ. If you have already received His salvation, are you enjoying its full benefits? All you need to do to access salvation and its benefits is to turn to the One who paid your debt of sin on your behalf. Confess your sins to Him and appropriate the ransom which was offered for your sake and you will become guiltless and free.

ACTION POINT:

Take out time to appreciate Jesus for all He did to pay the full price for your redemption, and lay claim to every benefit that His salvation gives.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 1-3

Isaiah 56

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9: IN CHRIST ALONE

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 7TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: TERRORISM – THE TINY COST OF TAKING A LIFE*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: COLOSSIANS 3:1-3; PSALM 138:1-8*

The five terrorist attacks in Britain in the year 2017, which killed 36 people, cost just £5,000 to execute, according to the head of Scotland Yard’s terrorism finance unit. Detective Chief Superintendent James Harman revealed the figure as he warned that the “grave terrorism threat” was dominated by low-level, lone participants whose finances were difficult to track. In May 2017, Salman Amedi built a nail bomb that he used to murder 22 people leaving an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester.

The ingredients of the explosive he used can be bought on Amazon for just £95. The 12-inch ceramic knives used in the London Bridge attack of June 2017 that left seven people dead and 48 injured were brought from the discount supermarket chain Lidl FOR £4 each. The shocked police Detective, Chief Superitendent James Harman, said that when he started the job two years ago, he expected to find an “underground economy” that financed terrorism, but now admits he was wrong. Hear him: “About 90% - 95% if the terrorists we investigate have a retail bank account with high street banks.” What a sober discovery! *So death is so cheap now in various nations?*

But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that *YOUR LIFE IS VERY EXPENSIVE TO GOD* and in this year 2019, your life is HIDDEN with Christ in God – Colossians 3:3! Then 2Thessalonians 3:3 says, “But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep [you] from evil.” Then see *2Samuel 22:3-4* – “The God of my rock; in Him will I trust: [He is] my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Saviour; thou savest me from violence.”

*Psalm 138:7 is clear* is clear: “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, Thou wilt receive me: Thou shalt stretch forth Thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and Thy right hand shall save me.” HIS RIGHT HAND WILL SAVE YOU DAILY THIS YEAR! Yes! HIS RIGHT HAND WILL SAVE YOUR LOVED ONES/HELPERS DAILY THIS YEAR! *Proverbs 19:23* is comforting: “The fear of the LORD [tendeth] to life: and [he that hath it] shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.” In this STORY TO GLORY YEAR, you shall NOT be visited with EVIL! *Indeed death is cheap now – A brand new plane just fell off the sky and crashed in INDONESIA in October last year!* But never forget: “A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but is shall not come near you” – Psalm 91:7. This is God’s promise to you in 2019! Pray now!

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Thank You LORD for my safety and security!
3. Declare Psalm 138:8! LORD, PERFECT all that concerns me!
4. Premature death, I am not your candidate in 2019 in Jesus name.
5. Pray for your loved ones today! Pray for your helpers too!
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace

*In the storm of life, ODM is LIFE’S PARACHUTE. Give a soul/family a copy this week!*
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JUDGES 1 – 4*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee*

1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
Seed of Destiny 

Thursday, 7th Marce

TOPIC: THE DEDICATION OF DAVID

SCRIPTURE: As the hart panteth after the water brooks,"so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God": when shall I come and appear before God? Psalm 42:1-2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Dedicated people have a rigid schedule of prayer with God which cannot be broken.

David was a man unusually dedicated to God. The Scriptures make it clear that David was brutally dedicated to God (Psalms 63:1-2). He operated in the realm of die-less passion for God to the point that the yearning of his soul for God was compared with how the hart pants after the water brook (Psalm 42:1-2). His thirst for God made him to seek God early even in a dry and thirsty land (Psalm 63:1-3).

The outcome of that passion for God was that he was a man of prayer and the Word of God.
David prayed effortlessly. David had a schedule of prayer; he prayed three times a day (Psalms 55:17). The proof of being dedicated to God is having a schedule of prayer times with God which you are committed to. 
Dedicated people value their time of prayer with God. They are practically useless if they have not communicated with God. For a person to proceed through life in comfortability without times of prayer and communion with God places a question mark on their dedication to God.

Apart from prayer,"David was a man of God’s Word; he studied and meditated on God’s Word consistently (Psalm 119":97,"Psalm 119":113,"and Psalm 119":163).

Beloved,"your love for God’s Word is a proof of your dedication to Him. Dedicated people are lovers of God’s Word. They meditate on God’s Word; they do not allow vain thoughts to take the place of the Word of God in their hearts. To be dedicated to God, you must make a habitual practice of studying the Word and praying consistently. My counsel is, follow the dedication path of David.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Take a closer study of the life and dedication of David.
2. Ask God to baptize you with an unconquerable passion for His Presence.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for an unconquerable passion for You and Your purpose for my life. Help me to seek You at all times, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Numbers 8:1 to 9: 23,"Mark 13":14 to 37,"Psalm 50":1 to 23,"Proverbs 10":29 to 30.
QUOTE: Passion determines the future. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The human heart weighs less than 1 pound. However,"a man’s heart, on average, is 2 ounces heavier than a woman’s heart.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 07/03/2013 - Hilary Mantel is awarded the 2013 David Cohen Prize for literature.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, March 7, 2019*

*TOPIC: IF GOD BE FOR US…*

*Read: Romans 8:31-33*
*MEMORISE: _What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?_ (Romans 8:31).*

*EXPOSITION*

*Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel," which is translated, "God with us” (Matt. 1:23).* Before the coming of Jesus Christ, all human being were, by nature, children of wrath *(Eph.2:3).* 

Jesus came to save us from the wrath of God and thereby bring us back to God. When we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour, we are reconciled to God; that is, God is for us and not in wrath against us. All the infinite power, wisdom, and goodness of the Creator is now working for us. 

The fact that the infinite God is for us and not against us, means that He is for our holiness and happiness, our goodness and gladness. When you have pitched your tent with Him, and He with you, then all things will fall in place for you to the amazement of your enemies.

So, what does the question, “Who can be against us?” mean? It means nobody can successfully be against us, because the infinite and all controlling God is for us. Since God is for us, there is no accusation, no condemnation and no separation.
Martin Luther had said, “If I could believe that God was not angry with me, I would stand on my head for joy. *_Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect?_* Satan shoots his flaming arrows of accusation against us all days, and the Christians’ faith is spoken against everywhere; but in all these things, we are more than conquerors, through He who loved us *(Rom. 8:37).* He who loved us enough to give His life a ransom on the Cross. Endeavour to be His, so you can be free from satanic oppression of this world.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, I am Yours; never desert me to the will of the enemy.
*2.* Oh Lord, bring as many persecutors of Christians to the saving knowledge of the Gospel, today.
*3.* Lord, please enlighten those church workers being ravaged by rancor to stop such.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 15:7 – 16:29; Mark 9:37 – 10:8
Jesus died for you and I. Don't let His suffering and death be in vain. Accept Him as your Lord and Savior today.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM