The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional for Wednesday 6th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 6TH MARCH.

BEAUTIFYING YOUR SPIRIT.

When Moses came down from Mount Sinai carrying the two Tablets of The Testimony, he didn’t know that the skin of his face glowed because he had been speaking with GOD (Exodus 34:29 MSG).

Man is a spirit being and not a physical body. Many, however, have put a premium on their outward appearance; they go through rigorous exercises and dietary plans; some even go through severe surgical procedures to maintain or enhance their physical looks.

But you see, don’t be carried away by all the praise you might receive for your outward appearance. The truth is, there’s no glory like that of your spirit. That should be your dream: beautifying your human spirit!
1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” Thus, you’re born of the Word, and contemplating the Word should be a priority. When you study the Word or receive its ministry in teaching or preaching, it glorifies or beautifies your spirit. You’re strengthened, energized and invigorated for greater works.

Moses had an experience recorded in Exodus 34. He had spent so much time (forty days and forty nights) with God on Mount Sinai, receiving the Ten Commandments. When he came down from the mountain, his face radiated the glory of God, such that everyone who saw him couldn’t look at him.
Moses had to wear a veil to shroud the glory that had rubbed off on him (Exodus 34:29-33). That’s the effect of deep contemplation and meditation on the Word. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”

The Word of God is where the glory is, and the New Covenant is far more glorious. As you receive the Word, at your quiet time, devotion, or church services, the intensity of the glory in your life is increased; you’re enraptured, beautified, and enveloped by His glory.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your Word, which causes your glory to shine forth with much intensity in my life and in all that I’m connected with. As I meditate on the Word of faith, I experience victory, divine health, and blessings! My life is an expression of your supernatural grace, glory, perfection, beauty and righteousness. I’m continually metamorphosed from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

2 Timothy 3:15-16 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 11:27-12:1-17 & Numbers 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 20:24-34 & Exodus 15

#TALKINGSESSION

6TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for enduing me with the power to chart the course of my life in the direction of Your will. I declare that I bring forth prosperity, success, and excellence in the Name of Jesus. Your divine ability is at work in me; therefore, I am victorious in all things; in all situations. I thank You for the joy of being filled with the Holy

Spirit and divinely transported into the higher realms of life, far removed from poverty, sickness, death, defeat, destruction, and failure. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, by the Spirit and the Word; I see the invisible and I am empowered to do the impossible, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 6TH MARCH 2019

THEME: GO FOR UNOCCUPIED LANDS.

MEMORISE:

And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. Luke 19:13

READ: Joshua 18:1-6

And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them.

2 And there remained among the children of Israel seven tribes, which had not yet received their inheritance.

3 And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the LORD God of your fathers hath given you?

4 Give out from among you three men for each tribe: and I will send them, and they shall rise, and go through the land, and describe it according to the inheritance of them; and they shall come again to me.

5 And they shall divide it into seven parts: Judah shall abide in their coast on the south, and the house of Joseph shall abide in their coasts on the north.

6 Ye shall therefore describe the land into seven parts, and bring the description hither to me, that I may cast lots for you here before the LORD our God.

When you read from the first chapter of the book of Joshua, you will realize that before the people of God gathered in Shiloh to set up the tabernacle of assembly in the eighteenth chapter, they had already been dwelling in the Promised Land. Today’s Bible reading even indicates that the land was subdued before them. However, up till that moment, there was still a large proportion of the Promised Land they had not occupied. When Joshua did an assessment of their progress so far, he discovered that seven tribes out of twelve were yet to receive their inheritance. Although God had given them this land by covenant and divine decree, it was still their responsibility to take it. In Joshua 18:3b, Joshua perturbed by their slothfulness in taking their possession, lamented before the people saying:

“How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the LORD God of your fathers hath given you?”

In like manner, our Lord Jesus Christ has conquered the world for us, but we are yet to possess all the conquered territories of the inhabited world. As the Body of Christ, are we not becoming guilty of the same slothfulness exhibited by the servant with one pound in Luke 19:20, who refused to occupy before his master’s return?

Another disheartening dimension of our failure to occupy is that territories which had been occupied by our forebears- the fathers of the early church- have been recaptured by satanic agents, under the guise of religion. Instead of taking over occupied territories, we are even losing the occupied one! This is the reason why a territory such as Constantinople (modern-day Turkey) needs to be repossessed by Christ today. Let us learn from today’s Bible reading and respond positively to the Great Commission. It is time for us to go for unoccupied territories and re-occupy those that have been lost.

There is a tendency for us to lose or limit the deep meaning of the command to “occupy”. It means much more than getting busy. It means we should spiritually take possession of territories, so that Jesus is enthroned as Lord over the whole earth. Beloved, how engaged are you for the Lord? What territories are you occupying for Christ? Are there no unoccupied territories very close to you in your father’s house? Are there no souls the devil has occupied for decades before and after you became born again? God is commanding you today, “Occupy souls for Christ.” To be effective in this assignment, you yourself must be occupied by the Holy Spirit, having given your life to Christ. The Lord will help you and go with you as you strive to fulfill this assignment in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, occupy my life so that I can occupy territories and influence others for you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 27-28

Isaiah 55

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: MUST I GO, AND EMPTY-HANDED

1. “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

Chorus:
“Must I go, and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him:
Must I empty-handed go?

2. Not at death I shrink nor falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

Chorus:

3. O the years in sinning wasted;
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

Chorus:

4. O ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 6TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE GOLDEN STATE KILLER: SIN FASCINATES, THEN ASSASSINATES!

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1SAMUEL 15:10-23*

Welcome to today’s STORY TO GLORY devotional hour! How easy is it to find a needle in a haystack? (A needle in a haystack means something that is impossible or extremely difficult to find, especially because the area you have to search is too large. For example, finding a piece of paper you need in a huge pile of documents is like looking for/trying to find a needle in haystack). It is a term used for NOT EASY OR IMPOSSIBLE tasks! 

The American security had one very tough case in their hands for many years. The case was called the “Golden State Killer.” The Golden State Killer was believed to have killed at least 12 people, raped at least 45 women and committed multiple home burglaries in the 1970s and 1980s in crime sprees throughout California. He would break into his victims’ homes by prying open a window or door while they slept. He would then shine a flashlight into their faces, tie them up, ransack the house and rape victims. Sometimes he would take jewely, cash and coins from the victims’ homes. *The victims were tied up in the same way, and had their homes ransacked in the same manner. He was even bold enough to call the victims sometimes after the crime.*

As God would have it, sometime early last year, the man believed to be behind the crime was arrested. Discarded DNA confirmed that Joseph James De Angelo, a 72 year-old former police officer was the man! De Angelo had served as police officer in Exeter in Central California from 1973 to 1976, as well as in Auburn in Northern California from 1976 to 1979. *He was fired in 1979 for allegedly stealing a hammer and a can of dog repellent. What? A hammer and dog repellent?* Sin has a way causing shame and disgrace! How can an American police officer steal a hammer and dog repellent? He needed the hammer to break in and the dog repellent to shut up the dogs during his evil operations! His arrest was like finding a needle in a haystack! LEARN FROM THIS:

*There is no hiding place for sin!* The Bible tells us that all things are naked and open before Him with whom we have to do (Hebrews 4:13). In this year 2019, the best thing to do with crime, bad habits ( cigarettes, alcoholism, sexual perversions, etc) and any form of secret sin is to give it up *because IT FASCINATES BEFORE IT ASSASSINATES YOU!* Like Saul, the sheep (SIN) will BLEAT (1Samuel 15:14) and you will be EXPOSED! Clean up now!

*BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “WAH – 14” for account details and Send SMS to: +234802-342-1513, +234807-314-6863. E-MAIL to: orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to: +234814-4044-226, +234-802-342-1513, +234807-314-6863 after sowing!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: Higher Ground…
1. Thank God for the gift of life! Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Pray and repent from anything that can possibly bring disgrace your way either now or in this year 2019.
3. My God, give me the grace to do what is right before You ALWAYS.
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JOSHUA 22 – 24*
*BY: DR. GODSWILL IBOMA (DGI) &*
*BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Songs 1: Higher Ground*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Chorus*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”
Seed of Destiny 

Wednesday, 6th March 

TOPIC: PEOPLE OF PRAYER AND THE WORD

SCRIPTURE: But we will give ourselves continually to prayer,"and to the ministry of the word. Acts 6":4.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be dedicated to God is to give yourself to the practice of prayer and the ministry of the Word of God.

Throughout the Scriptures,"it is very clear that dedicated people were people of prayer and the Word of God. Dedicated people in Scripture were men and women who were addicted to prayer and the study of the Word of God. In other words, the practice of prayer and the study of the Word of God are proofs of dedication and devotion to God.
Now, let me give you examples of people who proved their dedication to God by the practice of prayer and the study and ministry of the Word of God":

i. The Apostles
The Apostles made up their minds to give themselves solely to prayer and the ministry of the Word (Acts 6:4). There were things that wanted to divert their attention from prayer and the Word of God but they took a firm decision to devote themselves to prayer and the ministry of God’s Word. Beloved,"there is no better way to be dedicated to God if prayer and God’s Word are omitted from your devotional life. To be dedicated to God is to give yourself to the practice of prayer and the ministry of the Word of God.

ii. Abraham
Abraham also operated in the ministry of prayer and the Word as a mark of his dedication to God. He always got up in the morning to stand before God at the place of prayer (Genesis 19":27). He negotiated with God at the place of prayer for the preservation of Sodom and Gomorrah from destruction (Genesis 18:23-25). Abraham was also a man of the Word (Genesis 18:17-19).
Beloved,"a stand with God at the place of prayer and the Word is a confirmation of brutal dedication to God.
My counsel is, make up your mind to be dedicated to God by praying and studying God’s Word continually.
Remember this": To be dedicated to God is to give yourself to the practice of prayer and the ministry of the Word of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message once again.
2. Study the life of Abraham closely and observe his dedicational lifestyle to God.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace for total devotion and dedication to You, in Jesus’ Name.
For further understanding, get this message": Dedication to Prayer and the Word.
DAILY READING: Numbers 6:1 to 7:89,"Mark 12": 38 to 13:13,"Psalm 49":1 to 20,"Proverbs 10":27 to 28.
QUOTE: The Man of God is the man who prays as if he is breathing. He prays like he is drinking water. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: 90% of the world’s fresh water is in the Antarctica.
TODAY IN HISTORY:06/03/1899 - "Aspirin" (acetylsalicylic acid) was patented by Felix Hoffmann at German company, Bayer.
Download SOD App on your device
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, March 6, 2019*

*TOPIC: LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL*

*Read: Mark 5:25-34*

*MEMORISE: _And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction”_ (Mark 5:34).*

*EXPOSITION*

It is widely believed that when there is life, there is hope. There is always a positive side to everything that looks negative in life.

The woman with the issue of blood had been in that condition for twelve years (12years). Verse 25a; _“A woman in the crowd had suffered for twelve (12) years with constant bleeding (NLT)._ Now let’s look at the situation critically, in human sense, can someone constantly lose blood for a while day and not die? What about for a whole week? How about a whole year? How much blood is in the human circulatory system that all can’t be totally lost within a week and the person eventually loses his/her life?

However in this case, this woman constantly lost blood from her body for twelve years, and yet, she did not die. She eventually met Jesus Christ and was totally healed of her disease.

This is my point; that Challenge/problem you have been battling with for a very long time is not meant to destroy or kill you. As a matter of fact, the fact that the problem has not killed you after all you have been through in its hands, then it means solution is near.

That woman did not die despite continuously losing so much blood for twelve years, that same hand that sustained you that you did not die will bring you your solution today in Jesus’ name.
Don’t give up, don’t lose your faith, don’t stop praying, don’t stop fasting, the Lord will come through for you and you will testify very soon. It is not over until you quit, it is only over when God blows the final whistle. God bless you.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* God grant me the grace to endure to the end.
*2.* Lord, give me breakthrough from every obstacle of life, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* Father I receive outstanding victory over all challenges, of life in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 13:21 – 15:6; Mark 9:15 – 9:36

*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM