The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mum-of-three spends £19,000 on plastic surgery to look like Meghan Markle... See the
  • Mum-of-three spends £19,000 on plastic surgery to look like Meghan Markle... See the outcome!

[Image: 5c751a6f0b977.PNG]

It's been reported that a number of women all over the world are getting freckle tattoos to look like Meghan Markle but a woman has gone the extra mile to spend £19,000 on plastic surgery just to look like her idol Meghan Markle.

Xochytl Greer, 36, a mother-of-three, from Houston, Texas, claims her daughter confuses the real Duchess of Sussex for her. Xochytl's quest for perfection started after giving birth to daughter Isla nearly two years ago.

The attorney said she felt self-conscious over how her clothes fitted and felt that no matter how much make-up she put on or how she dressed, she would 'never be presentable'. It was then that she started admiring the Duchess of Sussex and became determined to look more like her.

[Image: 5c751af68288e.PNG]

To emulate Meghan, Xochytl has undergone various procedures, including having lip filler and a nose job. She has also undergone liposuction on the stomach, inner and outer thighs, a bum lift, fillers under the eyes, jawline filler and Botox.

After having all the procedures, Xochytl says she now feels like a real princess.

[Image: 5c751a8fb0bd7.PNG]

She said:

Quote:When I look in the mirror, I’m happy again. I still see me, but a better version of me.
[size=undefined]

[Image: 5c751b71b31a6.PNG]

Speaking of why she chose to look like the Duchess of Sussex, 37, the 36-year-old said:

[/size]

Quote:I really like her, I have always thought she was a classy person, she’s very relatable and I think she’s absolutely beautiful. 
Beauty wise I thought she was gorgeous, then on a personal level through getting to know her a little more I guess it did enhance my admiration for her.
Knowing the things she went through, that she didn’t grow up with the perfect life and with family struggles made her even more relatable.
[size=undefined]

The mum believes her cosmetic surgeries were a success because her 23 months old child now shouts "mommy, mommy" whenever she sees pictures of Meghan.

[Image: 5c751b141056d.PNG]

Xochytl added:

[/size]

Quote:I’m at the point where I feel I can put myself out there in the world again.
Previously I felt no matter how much make-up I put on or how I fixed my hair that I wasn’t properly presentable.
I had very big self-confidence issues, but now I feel I can put on a nice dress and don’t need to wear much make-up because I feel great.
I still wear the same sized clothing but they fit perfectly now, I don’t have big long rolls hanging out of my pants anymore.
I don’t think I look identical to Meghan Markle, but I do see our similarities a lot more now, my nose definitely resembles hers more closely.
[size=undefined]

She continued:

[/size]

Quote:I also had fillers in my jawline to have a stronger jaw like she does, so I do feel I more strongly resemble her now.
I got out of it what I wanted and I see more of a resemblance to her, whenever my 23-month-old sees Meghan she looks at her and says ‘Mommy, mommy’.
When it happened I just kind of laughing, but it also makes me feel good, like ‘Ok, maybe I can pass for her’ but to me it’s just funny.
The way I carry myself on a daily basis has changed - I like going out again, being in public and feeling good about myself.
[size=undefined]

The mum said since her surgery, her children Brandon, 17, Kai, 12, and little Isla, 23 months, have benefited all the more as she has more energy.

[Image: 5c751b3022821.PNG]

She added:

[/size]

Quote:When my surgery was unveiled it felt like I was the Princess for the day, it was a great experience and I really enjoyed it.
I feel very self-assured and very confident now. I don’t have to try on five different outfits every day before figuring out what I want to wear now too.
I can throw on the first thing I pick and know I look great, there is a new sense of confidence that Doctor Rose helped me to achieve.
[size=undefined]

Watch the video showing the moment the mum's surgery result was unveiled.

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ikeji at 26/02/2019 12:04 PM
|
[/size]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bobrisky finally shows off post-surgery body; fans go crazy over his curves (photos/v Edoman 0 634 07-08-2021, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Tekashi 6ix9ine's babymama shows off her new body after plastic surgery scare (photos Edoman 0 614 06-03-2021, 03:58 PM
  Mum dies on operating table while undergoing 'low budget' tummy tuck plastic surgery Edoman 0 504 04-27-2021, 12:18 PM
  Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery Edoman 0 547 04-14-2021, 09:58 PM
  Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh and slams Meghan Markle as he compares both women Edoman 0 515 03-09-2021, 01:57 PM
  Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) Edoman 0 460 01-27-2021, 04:21 PM
  Woman, 35, abandons husband for her stepson, 21, and undergoes plastic surgery Edoman 0 398 01-14-2021, 11:22 PM
  Mystery as female interpreter is found dead in handcuffs with a plastic bag over her Edoman 0 466 01-04-2021, 02:56 PM