The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 21st February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 21ST FEBRUARY.

BE PREPARED FOR HIS COMING.

But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer (1 Peter 4:7).

Some people say the world isn’t going to end anytime soon. They say, “This talk of Jesus coming soon has been on for ages; it’s never going to happen!” Well, anyone who talks like that is ignorant.

I tell you, Jesus Christ is coming again! 1 Corinthians 16:22 (AMPC) says, “If anyone does not love the Lord [does not have a friendly affection for Him and is not kindly disposed toward Him], he shall be accursed! Our Lord will come! (Maranatha!).”

The events and happenings all around the world today are clear indications that the Lord’s return is approaching, sooner than many can imagine. We’re in the last days. In Luke 21:25-26, Jesus said that in the last days, there’ll be perplexity of nations, men’s hearts failing them for fear: “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear....”

There’re very few events that need to take place before the King finally shows up. Many aren’t prepared for His return, but don’t be among such people. Someone might ask, “Isn’t He going to take every Christian with Him?” Yes, He’s going to take Christians who are expecting Him; not those who have forgotten about Him and have become so carnal and live as though Jesus isn’t coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, “…and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.”

When the Apostle Paul, in 1 Thessalonians 5:6 admonished us not to sleep, he wasn’t talking about physical sleep. He was talking about spiritual sleep; when you’re so deep into worldly things that you become unaware of, and oblivious to spiritual realities around you. Jesus told us to watch and pray, “…for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh” (Matthew 24:44).

We must be awake and alert in the spirit; let your life be guided by His love, by His Word and by your expectation of His coming. Let your desire to win more people to Christ flourish, because we’ve got to win them; otherwise, they’ll perish without God. This is the drive; this is what keeps us working to make sure we leave no stone unturned in our quest and pursuit for the souls of men.

CONFESSION

I’m fully convinced that the Gospel is God’s saving power to everyone who believes, and therefore, I’m resolute in my commitment to win more people to Christ, snatching many out of the kingdom of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Romans 13:11-14 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to [fulfil] the lusts [thereof].

Mark 13:32-33 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. 33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 5:1-20 & Leviticus 19-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 16:13-20 & Exodus 2

#TALKINGSESSION

21ST FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, thank You for the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in my life. His presence is the greatest blessing I could ever have, for He is my advantage and the secret to the glorious and successful life. I yield myself totally to You dear Holy Spirit, to fulfill Your ministry in my life and manifest Your glory
through me. I am energized for victory and

positioned for the transcendent life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! By Him I labour, striving according to the working of His power that works within me mightily. I am excelling in every area of my life because the competence and excellence by which I function are by the Spirit. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:
THURSDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, 2019.

THEME: ARISE!

MEMORISE:
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11:25

READ:
Ezekiel 37:1-10

1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Death signals the termination of any form of life. It is also often applied to non-living things like an organization, a concept or an idea. Whenever death successfully cast its power over anything, it usually leads to cessation, extinction, doom, destruction, total collapse, and hopelessness. Death is so powerful that it is declared to be the last enemy that will be destroyed (1 Corinthians 15:26). Thank God that Jesus has destroyed the one that had power the power of death, and He now holds the key of death, so that it can no longer torment those who belong to Him (Hebrews 2:14, Revelation 1:18).

In the natural world, people declare something to be impossible if it runs contrary to science or contradicts their settled convictions and misconceptions. For this reason, to the natural man, death is irreversible, and the restoration of life is an unthinkable impossibility that is contrary to reason. Against this background, you can understand the reason why God asked the prophet Ezekiel the rhetorical question, “Son of man, can these bones live?” (Ezekiel 37:3). The prophet’s response to this question indicates that he recognized that only the all-knowing and all powerful Author of life and Creator of all things can restore any dead substance back to life. He alone has power to reverse the irreversible. I pray that the One who raised Lazarus from the dead will restore anything that is dead concerning you back to life today in Jesus’ Name.

More than anything else, the characteristics of death make it the worst enemy of man. Do you know that death stings and the sting of death is sin (1 Corinthians 15:56)? Before death can overpower life, it first introduces its sting into that life. The sting of death is extremely painful, wicked and ruthless. Death destroys, leads to irreparable loss, and cannot be appeased. However, thank God that the whole assignment for which Jesus Christ came to this world is centered on the restoration of life. John 10:10, explains it this way:

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”

Jesus came to set the captive free by replacing death with abundant life. Anyone who has suffered death, destruction or loss of any kind can come to Him for total restoration. He did it for Lazarus, the widow of Nain and for several others, and He can still do it for you today (John 11:38-44, Luke 77:12-14, Mark 5:38-41). Are you suffering death in any area of your life? The Resurrection and the Life says to you today: Arise!

PRAYER POINT:
Father, destroy the power of death in my life and give me abundant life in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Acts 3-4
Isaiah 44:6-20

AUTHOR:
PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9:
IN CHRIST ALONE

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE COROLLA: ICHABOD SHALL NOT BE MY NAME!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: REVELATION 3:14-19; PSALM 42:1-4*

Toyota Motor Corporation introduced the Corolla brand in November 1966. Since 1974, the Corolla has been adjudged one of the best selling cars in the world. Acknowledged generally as one of the most fuel efficient cars in the world, its manufacturers have strived over the years to make it a household name in many countries of the world. Beyond fuel efficiency, analysts says that it has many other things going for it which include its light weight engine which harnesses advanced technology to deliver better performance, as well as an interior that begs to be admired. *About 5 years ago, the Corolla sale hit the 40milion mark.* 

Then, the Vice President (Marketing) of Toyota, Jack Hollis, made a statement in which he said that the love affair of the Americans and the entire world in the Corolla began in 1968. *He then started that, “the passion is still burning.”* Having sold some 40 million and more pieces, he considers the company as one that is just getting started with a BURNING PASSION from Corolla lovers. Can you beat that?

The Holy Ghost wants you to take a closer look at the passion you have for the things of God has committed into your hands and those things in which you are involved. *PASSION* they say, is more than just enthusiasm or excitement. It is considered as a compelling desire for someone or something! It is an ambition that is materialized into action that involves man’s tripartite nature (spirit, soul and body). *PASSION INVOLVES TRUE LOVE FOR ANYTHING!* Zig Ziglar puts it this way: *“When you catch a glimpse of your potential, that’s when passion is born.”* When you know that your STORY TO GLORY testimony can be BLOCKED when your PASSION dies, then you will hate to sit ON THE FENCE in all you do this year!

Hear George Hegel: *“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.”* Today’s scripture speaks glowingly of David’s PASSION for God. He said, “As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after Thee, O God” (Psalm 42:1).

Do you still have the passion/zeal you had for God when you first met Christ or you are now LUKEWARM? What of your PASSION for your marriage, ministry, service to God, academic and business pursuits? If your PASSION has been CAPTURED and taken away, then your new name is ICHABOD – departed glory (1Samuel 4:21)! Reject this! Nobody called ICHABOD will make heaven because the LORD will SPIT you out of His mouth! No ICHABOD businessman, pastor or spouse will testify this year! Use today’s word for a NEW FIRE/PASSION for evangelism, soul winning, prayer, fasting, family life and business commitment, etc. ICHABOD shall not be your name! Ah! *I see a NEW NAME! The Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service is February 24th, 2019. Theme: “LORD, CHANGE MY NAME!” Time: 7:30am. Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…*

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. ICHABOD – LOST GLORY shall not be my name this year!
3. Lord, change me from STORY TO GLORY!
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 17 – 19*
*BY: DR. GODSWILL IBOMA (DGI) &*
*BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*

_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee*

1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;

As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
Seed of Destiny 

Today's SOD - 2019-02-21

TOPIC: THE POWER OF GOD

SCRIPTURE: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good,"and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. Acts 10":38

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nothing changes in life until it is compelled to change by the power of God.

Several years ago,"there was a revivalist called Maria Woodworth-Etter. She made so much impact in her time that she would minister and people would fall under power within 50 miles radius away from where she stood ministering.
One day, a man came to one of her meetings and started mimicking what she did while ministering. She turned to the man and said, 'Stand there!' Instantly, the man was pinned to one spot and his speech was suspended for about 24 hours. When he learnt his lesson, she released him.

Now, what could be behind such an operation? It is called the Power of God.

The Power of God is characterized by judgmental operations. A person carrying the power of God is like a mobile hurricane.

The Power of God is also the mantle of generational revolution. It produces total transmogrification in a person’s life. That was what happened in England in the days of John Wesley. He moved by the power of the mantle of generational revolution and the spirit of alcoholism that held sway in the land was broken. 

Without the power of God, ministries, communities and families cannot experience genuine change. Nothing changes in life until it is compelled to change by the power of God.
Beloved, I prophesy the release of the power of God in your life today; receive the mantle of revival to judge your enemies and produce drastic change in your family, community, and nation in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Remember this": Nothing changes in life until it is compelled to change by the power of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Spend time with God to connect with His compassion for the lost.
2. Maintain a hunger for God that cannot be conquered.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE MANTLE OF REVIVAL.
PRAYER: O Lord,"give me a heart of love for Your people. Baptize me with revival fire, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING": Leviticus 11:1 to 12:8,"Mark 5":21 to 43,"Psalm 38":1 to 22,"Proverbs 10":8 to 9.

AMAZING FACT: The Boston University Bridge (on Commonwealth Avenue,"Boston, Massachusetts) is the only place in the world where a boat can sail under a train driving under a car driving under an airplane.

TODAY IN HISTORY": 21/02/1866 - Lucy Hobbs became the first female to graduate from Dental School.
QUOTE: If you are effective in the hands of God, there must be news coming from what you do. Culled from THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE by Dr Paul Enenche.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, February 21, 2019*

*TOPIC:* *HIS POWER OF PROVISION*

*Read: Psalm 78:15-27*

*MEMORISE: _And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus_ (Philippians 4:19).*

*EXPOSITION*

God is only provider who cannot fail, because all power belongs to Him (Psa. 62:11). When God miraculously provided a ram for Abraham in place of Isaac, He (Abraham) called His name Jehovah-Jireh *(Gen. 22:12-14).* May He reveal Himself as Jehovah Jireh in your life too. Amen.

God’s power of provision is creative. It provides something out of nothing. God used this power to make a way in the wilderness *(Isa. 43:19).* He would do same for you, if you can put your trust in Him *(Jer. 17:5-8).* This provided water in a parched land for the children of Israel *(Psa. 78:15-16).* Are you in such a situation? You can trust God for His provision.
 This same power provided miraculous food for the people in declaration of His power: *Yet He had commanded the clouds above, and opened the doors of heaven, had rained down manna on them to eat, and given them of the bread of heaven. Men ate angels' food; He sent them food to the full (Psa. 78:23-25).*

You can also make this power work for you by positioning yourself well before God. This power will work for you, if you give God first place in your life. This is the charge of our Lord Jesus: *But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you (Matt. 6:33).* The power of God would provide all what you are running after without stress, if you can give Him first place in your life. Seek God wholeheartedly and let Him occupy your time (Psa. 34:10). 

This power is still there to work for you, if you learn to duly follow divine direction for your allocation. This power worked for Abraham when he followed God’s directive *(Gen. 12:1-2).* This same power worked for Isaac when he stayed where God wanted him to be *(Gen. 26).* It is your turn for this power to work for you. Remain with, and in Christ.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Father, reveal Yourself as the only great provider in my life, in Jesus’ name.
*2.* Help me, O Lord, to be in the right location for my divine allocation.
*3.* Pray that the grace to manage their homes in God’s perfect will and to enjoy divine provisions should come upon Christian couples.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Leviticus 18:13 – 20:9; Mark 2:7 – 2:28
Good morning and happy new day. May God's glorious goodness be our portion, in Jesus name Amen.
Jesus cometh soon. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM