The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 20th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 20TH FEBRUARY.

OUT OF SATAN’S JURISDICTION.

Giving thanks unto the Father…Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13).

The word translated “delivered” above is the Greek “rhuomai,” which means to pluck or take something out of where it is, and pull it to yourself. God didn’t just take us out of the domain of darkness and leave us in limbo; He brought us into the Kingdom of His love-Son, to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of light.

You’ve been taken out of the power, dominion, control, and authority of darkness, into absolute safety; the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Therefore, you’re not under Satan’s jurisdiction; he has no authority over you whatsoever; he can’t decide what happens with you.

There’s nothing of darkness in you. Darkness represents evil; evil powers and all their works. It represents all that’s destructive, and negative to you; everything that makes a lie and works against the purposes of God. Darkness refers to Satan’s dominion. But thanks be unto God! You’ve been taken out of all such influences, and brought into God’s marvellous light.

What is it that hurts or binds? Is it sickness that’s attacking your body? Is fear trying to take a hold of you? Is it fear of failure, fear of darkness, fear of the future, or any other kind of fear? All of these belong in the domain of darkness, the jurisdiction of Satan; but you live far above them!

Ephesians 2:6 says God has “…raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.” You occupy the position of power, authority and dominion, where you reign and rule with Christ over Satan and his works of darkness.

Even now, you can release yourself from any bondage of the mind; free yourself from the shackles of deception. Tell yourself, “I’m not under Satan’s jurisdiction,” and walk free. It’s that simple. It doesn’t matter what your experiences might have been before now, you don’t need deliverance from the devil; act on the Word and walk free!

Notice again the tenses in our theme scripture: God already transferred or catapulted you out of Satan’s domain; you don’t belong there. Therefore, you have the right to cast-off anything, and everything, that’s of darkness. All it takes is your word; give the word and effect a change. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I dwell in the Kingdom of God’s love-Son, wherein is no darkness at all; I’m reigning in union with the Lord, enjoying my blessed life in Christ. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Colossians 1:12-13 AMPC Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the [a]portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God’s holy people) in the Light. 13 [The Father] has delivered and [b]drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son [c]of His love,

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 4:21-41 & Leviticus 16-18

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 16:1-12 & Exodus 1

#TALKINGSESSION

20TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I rejoice to know that I am a participator in the divine experience; I thank you for making me a vessel fit for your sacred use as your centre of operation in the earth. As I share your Word with others. I manifest the savour of your knowledge to them, knowing that I am a bearer of the divine order, and my words are confirmed with signs following.

I am conscious of the supernatural life of God that’s in my spirit. Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord. I live out the transcendent life of greatness, excellence, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and at all times, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: CORNERED BY GOD’S MERCY.

MEMORISE:

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 1Timothy 1:15

READ: Acts 22:1-10

1Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence which I make now unto you.

2 (And when they heard that he spake in the Hebrew tongue to them, they kept the more silence: and he saith,)

3 I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day.

4 And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.

5 As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.

6 And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.

7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.

9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

10 And I said, What shall I do, LORD? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Philippians 2:6-8

The above verse beautifully captures the extent of Christ’s sacrifice in order to bring salvation to all of mankind. Even though He was He was God, he brought Himself low for the purpose of extending His mercy to all sinners, irrespective of how much evil they had done. Speaking under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit in Luke 1:78-79, Zechariah described Christ as salvation brought to us through the tender mercy of God:

“Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.”

This salvation did not come to us as a reward for any good deeds on our part: rather, it is a gift given to us by God’s mercy, through the spotless righteousness of Christ when a sinner realizes that he or she is in a hopeless situation, condemned to eternal death and in incapable of doing anything to change the situation, and he or she comes in faith to receive a new beginning from Jesus Christ, the merciful Savior, this person is ushered into a new covenant with God. One of the articles of this new covenant which begins to work in the life of such a fellow is described in Hebrew 8:12, which says:

“ For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.”

How marvelous is the mercy of our God to wash away our past into the sea of forgetfulness!

Salvation is the exclusive prerogative of God alone; there no human effort involved in securing it. So then, it is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God who shows mercy (Romans 9:16). God has worked out everything in our favor through Jesus Christ His Son. He has shown us His mercy by granting us salvation, making it available for all mankind, irrespective of race, color, language or culture. The least you can do to express your gratitude to Him is to accept His love and mercy today by giving your life to Jesus, proclaiming Him as your Lord and Savior. When you do this, He will give you peace, joy and eternal life.

ACTION POINT:

Express your gratitude for the mercy of God you have received by telling someone about it today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 1-2

Isaiah 43:14-44:5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POWER?

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Refrain
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: WEDNESDAY 20TH FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: VERSOVA BEACH: CLEAN UP NOW OR CLEAN OUT TOMORROW!

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: EZEKIEL 36:20-27*

Mumbai in India has several beaches, One of them is the Versova beach, a flat, sandy beach with thick mangroves. It now ranks among the top 10 beaches in Mumbai. A young Mumbai lawyer and environmentalist, Afroz Shah, took up a new apartment just a few years ago near the beach.

He was taken aback by the volume of garbage he saw on the beach. According to a Mumbai Marine Conservationalist, Pradip Patade, “the direction of the wind brings a lot of garbage to Versova. In addition, the beach is surrounded by slums which also bring garbage to the beach.” Shah told CNN, *“I saw plastic on the beach. It was 5.5 feet high. A man could drown in the plastic.”* He added, “I’m going to come on the field and do something.

I have to protect my environment!” To realize his dream, Shah launched what he called “Dates with the Ocean”, a programme which involved clean-up sessions held regularly on weekends where plastics were picked up.
He started in 2015 with the help of a neighbour. Over time, he was joined by over 1,000 volunteers including local Versova residents, slum dwellers, politicians, Bollywood celebrities and school children. Labelled by the United Nations as the *“World’s largest beach clean-up project”*, the volunteers cleaned over 50 public toilets at the beach and planted some coconut trees with a vision to plant u to 5,000 in order to turn the beach to a coconut lagoon that it was once known for. In recognition of his work, Shah was given the Champion of the Earth award by the United Nation Environmental Programme (UNEP)! The story became that of the transformation of a once filthy beach to a fabulous one. Oh, thank you LORD Jesus! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that there is no life that cannot be transformed like the Versova beach so long as there is a willingness to do so. Somebody out there needs clean up!

Like the Versova volunteers, you can help the person clean up. And for someone using today’s devotional, the Holy Ghost is saying: *It’s time to clean up!* You should no longer continue to live a life filled with the garbage and thrash of sin, sickness, disease and satanic oppression. See what Verse 25 of today’s scripture says. “Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and your idols, will I cleanse you”. Hear Friedrich Nietzsche in, “Thus Spoke Zarathustra”: *“One must be a sea, to receive a polluted stream without becoming impure.”* The SEA OF THE WORLD will help you CLEAN UP! If you don’t clean up now, then the GARBAGE OF SIN OR SATANIC LOADS will CLEAN YOU OUT of YOUR STORY TO GLORY testimony! Clean up a life of poverty, backwardness, stagnation, idolatry, hatred, unforgiveness, disappointment at the edge of breakthrough, etc. This is your year and you are unstoppable! CLEAN UP NOW!

*The Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service is February 24th, 2019. Theme: “LORD, CHANGE MY NAME!” Time: 7:30am. Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher Ground…*
1. Father, give me a new beginning.
2. Confess any secret sin now! Make up with God again today.
3. I reject DEMOTION through sin! I reject DELAY due to secret sins; I repent today in Jesus name. *See page 7. Pray about today!*
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 13 – 16*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Songs 1: Higher Ground*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Chorus*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”
SEED OF DESTINY

PASSION – A PATHWAY TO VISION

20 February 2019 

Vision is the revelation of God’s plan for your life. It is important to know that it is through vision that you can locate and fulfil your destiny.

SCRIPTURE : And when he was full forty years old, it came into his heart to visit his brethren the children of Israel….For he supposed his brethren would have understood how that God by his hand would deliver them: but they understood not. Acts 7:23-25

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Your passion is your vehicle to your portion in life.

Vision is the revelation of God’s plan for your life. It is important to know that it is through vision that you can locate and fulfil your destiny.
Now, one of the pathways to arriving at your vision in life is passion. The passion of your heart is a clue to your purpose in life. Passion is the foundation for vision. From our anchor scripture, we see that Moses’ passion for the liberation and freedom of his people was what fuelled his drive and influenced his vision as a deliverer. Whenever something has become your passion, especially God-given passion, it almost inevitably becomes your vision.

Passion could be a problem that you are yearning to solve. Your passion is what will not leave your heart alone until it is settled. Whatever is a passion in your heart is connected to the purpose of your life.

I want you to know that your passion is your vehicle to your portion in life. That is why passionless people are actually portion-less people. When you see a person who is passionate about nothing, living a life of passivity and neutrality, such a person literally has no possession in life and destiny.
Remember this: Your passion is your vehicle to your portion in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Renew your mind with the Word of God on a consistent basis for a sound mind.
2. Identify the areas of life you are passionate about and tenaciously pursue it.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: VISION ACTIVATORS AND ENHANCERS.

PRAYER : 

O Lord, I receive the grace to follow Your plan for my life. Help me to fulfil my vision in life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Leviticus 9:7 to 10:20, Mark 4:26 to 5:20, Psalm 37:30 to 40, Proverbs 10:6 to 7
AMAZING FACT : The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 20/02/1935 - Mrs. Karoline Mikkelson became the first woman to set foot on Antarctica.
QUOTE: What you do not see, you cannot seize; what you cannot picture, you cannot capture. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - _

World Day of Social Justice_*

*TOPIC:* *HE LIFTS THE LOWLY*

*Read: Psalm 3:1-3*

*MEMORISE:*
_But You, O LORD, are a shield for me, my glory and the One who lifts up my head_ (Psalm 3:3).
*EXPOSITION*

The above text for today’s dose of The Living Water was one of the songs of David. Record shows that David wrote this Psalm when he was sorely distressed. It was critical time of neglect, abandonment, increased opponents, and even rebellion of his first son Absalom, and the problem became so great that King David had to run away for a while from Absalom! Many, like they say to you now, said there was no help for him again (line 2).

Sometimes, it seems God merely watches as we groan and moan when our enemies harass, embarrass and assault us. This is untrue as God swings to action to fight our battles on our behalf, even to a standstill. And when He starts this, you might even be tempted to beg God to stop because He would be ruthless! He is the very present help in times of troubles. The problems with people is lack of total trust in Him! This discourse becomes more relevant with the discovery of the fact that today is the World Day of Social Justice when the UN promotes eradication of poverty.

The Lord is committed, as long as you are committed. The Lord is very much concerned as long as you are concerned and unsatisfied about that present unpleasant and messy situation in your life. The Lord remains your Buckler, your banner and the Lifter of your bowed head. That your head had been made to bow, does not signify the end of your life. You will lie down and sleep and awake again, because, he that keeps you neither sleeps nor slumbers *(Psa. 121:4).* As a matter of fact, not all who lay to sleep are able to wake up. Many die in their sleep! God is the lifter of your head. He is set to rise and deliver you (line 7). He is determined to smite all your enemies; and to all their teeth. This can be so, if you remain in His salvation and blessings. Stay safe and blessed, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, please lift me up where my adversaries are trying to pull me down.
*2.* Lord, help me to see You in all my troubles
*3.* Pray that God should come to the rescue of the middle and low class citizens of our nation who are being oppressed by the high and the mighty in the society.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Leviticus 15:32 – 18:12; Mark 1:30 – 2:6
*HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY......... SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM