The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 19th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 19TH FEBRUARY.

BE EXEMPLARY.

…but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity (1 Timothy 4:12).

The summation of the Spirit’s admonition through the Apostle Paul in our opening verse above is for us to be exemplary. Don’t be the Christian whose behaviour and lifestyle are questionable. Some people’s uncommendable behaviour could be in the way they treat other people; be it their staff, colleagues or even their superiors; their character and behaviour aren’t Christ-like.

In your life, make up your mind to please the Lord always and in all things, and you’ll walk in the fullness of His blessings. It’s still early in the year; do a review; if your manner of life is inconsistent with the Word, make a change, so you’ll experience the glory of God’s Spirit in your life as you should!

Be sure that your mind is clean; your thoughts are clean. Have pure desires and motives. Renew your mind with the Word, and be sure that your affections, choices, and decisions are in line with the Word. Be a true Christian, in heart and in action. Use the Word to check your actions, motives, thoughts, and desires.

The Scriptures have been given to us to build, train, instruct, and correct us in the life and way of righteousness: “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness” (2 Timothy 3:16). Let God’s Word guide you; give yourself wholly to it and it’ll transform your life and help you form the right character and mindset and get rid of all the wrong stuff.

Jesus said, “Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you” (John 15:3). The Word purifies and sanctifies. Even now, that’s going on in your life; the Word is cleansing you and taking you to a higher level of glory. Make up your mind to live the true Christian life and express the righteousness of God in all things and every place.

CONFESSION

My life is for the glory of God; I’m called to show forth His praise and express His righteousness on earth. I’m a light in a dark world, living out the divine life that I have in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:10 AMPC That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and [a]desiring to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God [with fuller, deeper, and clearer insight, [b]acquaintance, and recognition].

1 Peter 1:14-16 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 4:1-20 & Leviticus 15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 15:29-39 & Genesis 50

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, thank You for the efficacy of Your Word, and its ability to mould my character and cause me to live in ever-increasing glory, grace, and victory! I rejoice greatly today because I know You love me dearly and rejoice over me with singing. Therefore, I go forth today without a care, knowing that You have met all my needs, and perfected all that concerns
me.

I thank You for helping me through Your Word and Your Spirit to discover all You’ve deposited in me. I lift my hands to You right now in appreciation and acknowledgment of Your wondrous love for me and great miracles in my life! I declare that the lifting of my hands would continually be to You as the evening sacrifice, as You lead me daily in triumphant processions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: FLEE ALL APPEARANCES OF EVIL.

MEMORISE:

Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Romans 12:9

READ: I Corinthians 6:12-20

12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

In 1 Thessalonians 5:22, the Holy Spirit is very clear in warning all those who profess to belong to the family of God to stay away from everything that appears to be evil. This instruction is not ambiguous, neither is it complicated nor difficult to understand. However, we need to understand what constitutes the appearance of evil, and what the Christian standard for evaluating godliness is.

A genuine Christian should not have any problem accepting the only standard for living that the Almighty God Himself has set before us, which is the Holy Bible. In several of its passages, this Book of books clearly states those things that constitute the appearance of evil. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 gives this account of the origin and purpose of the Bible saying:

“ All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”

Unfortunately, some misguided Christians believe that the Bible is no longer suitable for making moral judgments in this modern age. Those with such views cannot stand the test of time, and their faith will surely suffer shipwreck. Once the authority of the Bible is established as the infallible, inerrant, inspired word of God that contains everything necessary to direct the life of a child of God unto perfection, the rest is easy. Those who accept the authority of the Bible will recognize it as the standard to prove all things evaluate godliness and determine the morality of any action.

In addition to obeying the explicit commandments of God, the Holy Spirit also admonishes us to avoid anything that looks like evil and to keep away from questionable activities. To this effect, Philippians 4:8 says:

“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”

In your daily walk with God, this verse should serve as a benchmark for you to determine what constitutes the appearance of evil. We are to set our minds on things that are honest, just, pure, lovely and of good report. If you are wise, you will recognize that the Holy spirit knows better than you do, and so when He says flee, you will flee instead of trying to cope with any appearance of evil!

ACTION POINT:

Make up your mind to accept the standard of the Bible as your ultimate guide in life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 20-21

Isaiah 42:18-43:13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE 2019 PEACE SECRET: LOSE CONTROL! LET GO!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 2:10-22*

Welcome to today’s devotional divine secret of peace! Most times, when you HURRY to get to our throne before your time, what you produce is ISHMAEL! When you take over the driving seat of your destiny ahead of God, what you will encounter will be called MOSES IN EXILE! Don’t forget that Moses was called but he started out his deliverance and prophetic mission AHEAD OF DIVINE CALENDAR! *So for 40 years, he ran away to the WILDERNESS UNIVERSITY OF LIFE whose Vice Chancellor was the HOLY GHOST with Mr. Jethro (his father-in-law) as the Lecturer! Oh! What a painful but NEEDFUL school! Ah! I fear PREMATURE BREAKTHROUGH! It can turn your name to REGRETS!*

Note that there is a time to make things happen and a time to ALLOW THINGS to happen! You must discern the difference! Naturally, we are go-getter, doers and pushers! We build things and make things happen on our own terms! This is one of the greatest struggles many of us deal with on a daily basis – myself inclusive! Allowing things to happen was not in my DNA as a child. I am an “ACTION MAN” but I had to learn through my own UNIVERSITY OF TRIALS that God does not always dwell at JET-AGE AVENUE!

I had to let go and allow God to perfect my destiny! I learnt that life does not always go according to our childhood/adult plans. Oh, I have met people who had their lives turned upside down by cancer or a disease! That was not their plan! I have met a young lady and mother of three, who lost her husband to death at 24! I have met hardworking employees who lost their jobs due to their country’s recession! The list is countless!

In the game of life, we all receive a unique set of unexpected limitations and variables in the field of play. The question is: “How will you respond to the unplanned events of your life?” You can either focus on them and go into self-pity/self blame or try to change things by force! Both are wrong! Peter Marshall prayed: *“Teach us, O Lord, the disciplines of patience, for to wait is often harder than to work.”* And the Holy Ghost is saying to you right now: “Wait for me! You have worried long enough! You have struggled enough to make it happen! Now, let it be! Let go and wait for Me! I shall MAKE IT HAPPEN!” I SEE A NEW NAME ON YOU! Amen!

*The Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service is Sunday February 24th, 2019 due to Possibility of National Election RE-RUN in Nigeria on the Saturday 23rd! Theme: “LORD, CHANGE MY NAME!” Time: 7:30am. Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I reject PREMATURE BREAKTHROUGH in Jesus name!
3. I have worried long enough! I have struggled enough! Now LORD, I surrender again the following battles of my life, family and ministry *(mention them now). Pray about today as led now!*

*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 10 – 12*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross*
1. On the hill far away,
Stood an old rugged Cross
The emblem of suff’ring and shame
And I love that old Cross
Where the dearest and blest
For a world of lost sinners was slain

*Chorus*

So I’ll cherish that old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it someday for a crown

2. Oh, that old rugged Cross
So despised by the world
Has a wondrous attraction for me
For the dear Lamb of God,
Left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary

3. In the old rugged Cross,
Stain’d with blood so divine
A wondrous beauty I see
T’was on that old Cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctified me.
Seed of Destiny 

Tuesday 19th February 

TOPIC: ACTIVITY � THE SECRET OF VITALITY

SCRIPTURE: By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through” Ecclesiastics 10:18.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Slothfulness is the pathway to sickness.

Our anchor Scripture clearly reveals that idleness is key to decadence; slothfulness is the pathway to sickness. This means,"being active or functional in life is a key to healthy living. To function or to be active in service is to dwell in health.

Slothfulness is the cause of decay. Physically, when a building is not put to use, it begins to decay and dilapidate. The Bible makes it clear that our body is the building or the temple of the living God. ‘Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost…’1 Corinthians 6":19a.
This implies that when the body is deficient in function or work,"it is prone to affliction. Any life that is not dynamic becomes problematic. 

Dynamism is necessary for the vitality of life. A life that is dynamic is a life that is energetic. This is why some people begin to look older than their age after their retirement from active service. When people retire from active service and they are not engaged, they begin to complain of all manner of sicknesses, ranging from hypertension to stroke, because their physical bodies are not being engaged.

Beloved, anything that expels you from functioning has exposed you to affliction. Never be comfortable with idleness because idleness of the body attracts affliction to the body. But that shall not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this": Slothfulness is the pathway to sickness.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Keep off from anything or anyone that wants to stop you from functioning.
2. Determine to be fully engaged and active.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE (PART 4).
PRAYER: Lord,"deliver me from every spirit of laziness, weakness and lethargy. I connect to Your strength, energy and vitality to function well in my life’s assignment, O Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING": Leviticus 7:28 to 9:6,"Mark 3":31 to 4:25,"Psalm 37":12 to 29,"Proverbs 10":5
AMAZING FACT: Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 19/02/1878 - Thomas Alva Edison got the patent for the phonograph.
QUOTE: Your work determines your worth. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.
DO NOT FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service by 5:30pm tomorrow at the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. God bless you as you come.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, February 19, 2019*

*TOPIC:**A HIGH STANDARD OF INTEGRITY*
*Read: John 14: 1,2*

*MEMORISE:*

_In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you_ (John 14:2).

*EXPOSITION*

Jesus wants us to emulate a high standard of integrity in terms of what we say and do. What we mean, we should do. Jesus means His Word. He doesn’t lie. It is what is in His mind that He will say. He doesn’t deceive someone by hiding the intent of His heart. This is because when values, thoughts, feelings and actions are in alignment, a person becomes focused and his character is strengthened.

Jesus maintained high level of integrity, and this is what He wants us to do, also. What He says. He will do, that is what He will do; not otherwise. When one tells lies once, ones word would not be trusted any longer, before the people. Like begets like. If you want yourself to be honoured, trusted and revered by people, you must do away with things that can tarnish your Christian life, or image. For instance, lying, and all other indecent practices. Jesus didn’t lay that example. You should not walk or work along that line either.

Living a life of truth, is perhaps one of the most concrete ways to show God’s love to those around you. But that requires more than just honesty; it means keeping our word. Keeping promises is so important for Christians, because we serve a God of truth and love. Our consistency in this matter, not only shows our respect for truth, but also serves those around us by building trust relationship. It takes true act of love to consider our words and actions so deeply before we choose to speak.

Christians serve a promise-keeping God, one who continued to sustain us in this crooked world, as He sustained Israel all through. By following His example in these ways, perhaps we can teach one another a little more about living with love. Some people have been known as “no-keeper of promises”. You can’t trust their words. If they promise to do something for you, expect failure. They hurt trustworthy people’s heart all the time. Please, let us begin to keep promise as our God doesn’t fail His promises.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord Jesus, help me not to bastadise my integrity.
*2.* Lord, bestow on me high standard of morality.
*3.* God, give me the spirit that keep promises.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Leviticus 14:25 – 15:31; Mark 1:8 – 1:29
*HAVE A GLORIOUS TUESDAY........... SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM