The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 17th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 17TH FEBRUARY.

LISTEN FOR HIS COUNSEL.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me (John 10:27).

Many people are in a dilemma today because they ignore the Holy Spirit; they make important life decisions, inadvertently ignoring His counsel. If you would follow His counsel in all things, your life would be void of stress; much more excellent and full of glory.

Having the Holy Spirit live in you is the greatest blessing of all. He’s your advantage and the secret to a glorious and successful life. Therefore, you must recognise and take advantage of His presence and guidance.

Christ has been made wisdom unto you, and so the Holy Spirit’s voice is God’s wisdom leading, instructing and guiding you. Don’t just live and do things aimlessly; be led by Him. Romans 8:14 says, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”

Always listen for His counsel from within you; He speaks to us on life’s issues through the Word. However, because His counsel and voice is never strong and harsh against us, many ignore Him, to their detriment.

Practise listening to Him. He always seeks to talk to you, and does talk to you actually, even more than you want to hear His voice. He already gave you the Scripture; the complete message of the Gospel. That’s our instruction manual for life.

To hear Him, therefore, you have to become more acquainted with Him, and be familiar with His voice, through study and meditation on the Word. Remember, He’s the author of the Holy Scriptures. Also, you must learn to respond to Him the right way and promptly too!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, you’re my Wonderful Counselor, and I rely on you for counsel that puts me over at all times. Your perfect will is unveiled to me as I walk in the light of your Word and fulfil my divine destiny, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 16:7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 2:23-3:1-12 & Leviticus 11-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 15:10-20 & Genesis 48

#TALKINGSESSION

17TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for the comfort of the Scriptures! Your Word indeed is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I will never walk in darkness or confusion; for the Holy Spirit has unveiled the truth of Your Word to my spirit,

enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know the hope of His calling, and the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints. I am what God says I am, and I have what He says I have because His Word is Truth! I am so grateful to learn from You today that no matter what happens, I am a victor in Christ Jesus! I maintain that right attitude of faith and victory today, and always, in Jesus' Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 17TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: CRY NOW!

MEMORISE:

I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. Psalm 3:4

READ: Mark 10: 46-52

46 And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.

47 And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.

48 And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.

49 And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.

50 And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.

51 And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.

52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.

I marvel at the attitude of some people who come to Christian gatherings. When given the opportunity to pray and cry to God concerning the challenges of their lives, they fail to take advantage of this to get their problems solved. Many times, I have had to cajole a lot of people to cry out to God in prayer over the problems that brought them to His presence. I often wonder why people would leave the comfort of their bedrooms to attend a prayer vigil only to doze off when the angels of God come around to distribute the answers to their needs. Such nonchalance was not the attitude of the Psalmist in today’s memory verse. He testified that after he cried unto the Lord with his voice, God heard him. This is a beautiful testimony of the reward of crying to God in prayer. In like manner, today’s Bible reading records the story of blind Bartimaeus who heard the Jesus was passing through Jericho, and he began to cry out saying, “Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me!” Although Bartimaeus was blind, he could hear the sound of Jesus coming and of the crowd following Him. He had no eyes to see Jesus, but he had a mouth with which to cry out to Him. Even when people discouraged him from raising his voice, the Bible testifies that “he cried out more a great deal” (Mark 10:48).

From the story of Bartimaeus, it is amazing that people who cannot help you can decide to discourage you from crying to God for help. In any case, it is left for you to either allow them or refuse to be silenced. Another noteworthy lesson from this story is that when Jesus eventually called Bartimaeus to Himself, He still asked him, “What will thou that I should do unto thee?” One would have assumed that Jesus Christ already knew his deed. Of course Jesus knew, but He was a man walking by principles of the scriptures. He was simply applying the principle He had established in Matthew 7:7, which says:

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:”

Finally, beloved, learn to cry to god meaningfully! In other words, there meaningless cries to God. Our lord describes these as “vain repetitions” (Matthew 6:7). Crying to God in prayer on issues that are against His will, amounts to vain repetition. The result of such prayers is made clear in James 4:3, which says:

“Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.”

A cry to God without substance is also a meaningless cry. Learn from Bartimaeus who was very precise about his request. May the Lord hear your cry today in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Examine the areas of your needs and cry to God to come through for you today. Cry to Him until you have a witness I your spirit that He has approved your request.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 16-17

Isaiah 41:14-29

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

2. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

3. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

4. Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

5. Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

6. Yes, I know I am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

7. Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

8. Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

9. Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
DEVOTIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL UPDATE FOR CHAMPIONS.

DATE: SUNDAY 17TH FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: THE BATTLE OF CITIZENSHIP – Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 13:1-7

It was Aristotle who quipped: “I am a citizen, not of Athens or Greece, but of the world.” Don’t forget that the US president has vowed to stop AUTOMATIC CITIZENSHIP BY BIRTH. He wants citizenship only for legal residents! Whether he would succeed or not depends on the Supreme Court.

But he Holy Ghost wants you to understand the POWER OF CITIZENSHIP because there is a strong message for a user of today’s devotion! Why is CITIZENSHIP SO IMPORTANT? With CITIZENSHIP comes privileges/right of belonging to a nation! Yes! One of the greatest RIGHTS you enjoyed when you became BORN AGAIN was that YOU BECAME A JOINT HEIR with Jesus Christ! Hebrews 1:2 is a bang: “Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds.” The ONE DWELLING IN YOU is THE APPOINTED HEIR TO EVERY POWER, GLORY AND GLAMOUR of this universe! Wow! Yes! All things belongs to Jehovah God, He gave to Jesus! Then on your SALVATION (BORN AGAIN) DAY, Jesus made you a JOINT HEIR with Him!

See Romans 8:17 – “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ…” “So as He is, so are we in this world” – 1John 4:17b. Oh, I AM JUMPING HERE ALREADY! I have His authority! I have His right! I have His riches! I have His good health. ALL HIS RIGHTS AS A SON ARE ALSO MY RIGHTS! His name is my ROCK! His glory is the LIFTER OF MY HEAD! I cannot fail because HE CANNOT FAIL! I cannot be HURT, because He is IN ME and I am UNTOUCHABLE! His RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES as a SON/CITIZEN are my RIGHTS – EQUAL RIGHTS! They include: 1. You will NEVER end up at the bus-stop called STORY! 2. You will move from STORY to GLORY! 3. You will be the HEAD of all principalities and POWERS and not the TAIL! 4. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper! 5. NOTHING shall by ANY MEANS hurt you. 6. You shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto you. 7. You shall not lack, want or beg because the LORD is your Shepherd (your President). 8. With long life and good health will He SATISFY you. And lots more! Arise and decree that any satanic plan to CANCEL YOUR CITIZENSHIP of heaven must scatter this year! Rejoice and pray now!

PRAYER POINTS:

Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To You
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. Lord Jesus of Nazareth, thank you for sharing Your RIGHT as the SON and HEIR of ALL CREATION with me!
3. I am a CITIZEN of heaven and I am here as an AMBASSADOR! Therefore I resist every satanic plan to push my FOCUS from my FINAL HOME!
4. Satan, I became a CITIZEN through, “JUS SANGUINIS” – THE BLOOD OF JESUS! Therefore I decree: THE BLOOD of Jesus Christ is against you TODAY and indeed this year! The BLOOD is your STOPPER and BLOCKER in Jesus name. Pray about today!

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 4 – 6
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee

1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
Seed of Destiny 

Sunday, 17th February 

TOPIC: The Blessing � A Limit Breaker

SCRIPTURE: Now the Lord had said unto Abram,"Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee": And I will make of thee a great nation,"and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing": 
Genesis 12:1-2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When God releases the Blessing on you, what limited your father is not permitted to limit you.

It has been confirmed that the Blessing of God is a limit breaker. That is, God’s Blessing has the capacity to terminate the limits of life and destiny. God’s Blessing is a lifter of embargoes.
Now, a typical example of a person whose limit of life and destiny was broken or terminated by the Blessing of God was Abraham. In his family, there was a trinity of calamity – there was a situation of dying before time, living without relevance and starting without finishing. This calamity affected everyone in Abraham’s household until God broke this limit from the life of Abraham by the agency of the Blessing.

In Genesis 12:1, God told Abraham to come out of his father’s house because what limited his father’s house would not limit him. Beloved, when God releases the Blessing on you, what limited your father is not permitted to limit you; what limited your siblings cannot limit you. God’s blessing is the answer to ancestral limitations. Generational embargoes are lifted by the Blessing of God.

Isaac was also another person who experienced the limit-breaking Power of the Blessing of God. Even though there was famine in the land,"God’s Blessing broke the impact of famine in his life and so, his case was different (Genesis 26":1).
When the blessing breaks your limits, it makes your case different. God’s blessing makes your life different from other people. While people say that they are cast down, you will say there is a lifting up.

Beloved, I decree that you will cross every limit that no one in your family has ever crossed in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: when God releases the Blessing on you, what limited your father is not permitted to limit you.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Identify any ancestral limitation or bloodline pattern in your family.
2. Make demands on the limit-breaking Blessing of God.
PRAYER: O Lord, I make demands on Your Blessing upon my life. Let every ancestral limitation over my life be destroyed today by Your Blessing, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE BLESSING - CONTENT AND CHANNELS - PT1.
DAILY READING: Leviticus 4:1 to 5:19,"Mark 2":13 to 3:6,"Psalm 36":1 to 12,"Proverbs 10":1 to 2.
AMAZING FACT: 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world’s widest road.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 17/02/1971: First municipal veterinary hospital opened (Los Angeles, W.E Ziegler).
QUOTE: The blessing of God is always in search of hard workers. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, February 17, 2019

TOPIC: THE GRACE OF GOD (II)
Read: Galatians 5:1-6

MEMORISE: For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ (John 1:17).

EXPOSITION

To have deeper understanding of what grace of God is, we need to know the correlation and the difference between grace and the law. The law stands for the Old Testament and it was given by Moses. Grace stands for the New Testament as it was given by Christ. As earlier said, grace is God’s unmerited and undeserving favour which He bestows on all those who repent and trust in Christ. Grace has been used as an acronym: God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense. If grace were merited, then it wouldn’t be grace anymore, but salvation by works; but no one is saved by works (Rom. 11:6).

No one will be saved through the works of the law (Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 2:16). That is good news for us because, no one can possibly keep the Law perfectly with his/her own strength. We all need grace – God’s grace. We do not keep the law in order to be saved, but we are able to keep the law after we have been saved. Ability to keep the law is an expression of the grace of God upon our lives (2 Cor. 9:8; Eph. 3:20).

Now, what is the purpose of the law? The law was intended to show us what sin is. We wouldn’t know what sin is, except by the law (Rom.7:7). The law was put in place to bring us to Christ (Gal. 3:24). The law clearly demonstrates that no human being can purify himself enough to please God. The law thus reveals our need for a saviour. The law shows us what God wants (holiness). 

Grace is better, higher and most desirable in the sense that it gives us the desire and power to be holy. Christ fulfilled the law on our behalf and offers the power of the Holy Spirit who motivates the regenerated heart to live in obedience to Him (Matt. 3:8; Acts 1:8; 1 Thes. 1:5; 2 Tim. 1:14). You can declare that sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace as a partaker of divine grave (Rom.6:14).

In a nutshell, we don’t struggle to live a perfect Christian life. We all need the grace to do it. If you are still struggling to live a practical Christian life, ask for enough grace to do it, and it shall be given to you.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, let Your grace give me burning desire and power to practice holiness, in Jesus’ amen.
2. As a believer of the New Testament, I refuse to be entangled again with the yoke/bondage of Satan, sin and hell.
3. Help us, Lord, to enjoy the freedom from Your grace for the betterment of our lives, and for Your own glory.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 11:11 – 13:19; Matthew 27:50 – 28:5
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM