The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 16th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 16TH FEBRUARY.

THE WORD MIXED WITH FAITH.

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves (James 1:22).

Faith is acting on the Word. God’s Word is all-powerful—having the ability to produce in you what it talks about. Nonetheless, God’s Word to you won’t produce any result except you act on it; the Word mixed with faith is what produces results. What is faith? Put simply, it’s the response of the human spirit to the Word of God.

Every time you hear God’s Word, faith comes to you in the Word. And because that Word is more real in your spirit than all physical circumstances, it propels you to action. That was what Abraham did; he mixed the Word with faith; he acted on what he heard. In Genesis 17:5, the Lord had told him “…a father of many nations have I made thee”; but at this time, Abraham was still childless. Then the Bible says Abraham believed “…God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were” (Romans 4:17).

The ensuing verses 19-21 says, “And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah’s womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God….” Could this be you? Could this be the description of your faith? It should, and must be. The Bible says for us to be “…followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises” (Hebrews 6:12).

Thus, like Abraham, always create the right environment for the Word to produce results in your life. Mix the Word with faith. Refuse to consider physical circumstances. Refuse to stagger at the Word of God through unbelief. Yes, God’s Word never fails, but the efficacy of God’s Word in your life depends on your response to the Word. Therefore, take a stand on God’s Word for yourself; be a doer of the Word, and your progress, victories, and success will not only be evident, but also consistent.

CONFESSION

At all times and in all seasons, irrespective of the circumstances or contrary situations, I choose the faith-way. I have the assurance on the basis of the Word that I’m who God says I am, I have what He says I have, and can do all He says I can do! My faith prevails, today and always. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 10:17 So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 2:1-22 & Leviticus 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 14:34-15:1-9 & Genesis 47

#TALKINGSESSION

16TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for the revelation of Your Word that confirms indeed that the glory of the latter is greater than that of the former, as evidenced by the miracles that are wrought today by Your Spirit, through faith in the Name of Jesus. I am properly positioned to experience the greater and, mighty move of the Spirit in my day and will do wonders in my world.

I rule, reign and dominate my world today by the faith of God in my spirit! My faith is alive and producing results today because the Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, and as I speak it forth, circumstances align with the Father's perfect will for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 16TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: DIVINE CHASTISEMENT.

MEMORISE:

But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. Hebrews 12:8

READ: Jeremiah 30:12-17

12 For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous.

13 There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.

14 All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.

15 Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.

16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

Divine chastisement is a loving corrective form of training which leads to godliness, maturity and responsibility. Through it, God trains His people to obey Him. The purpose of divine discipline is to build a community of faithful and loyal Christians who are committed to totally obeying the word of God and are constantly working to please Him. If you are one of those who believe that God’s disciple is unkind, unloving, unfair and difficult, consider the word in Hebrews 12:11, which says:

“Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.”

Although to be chastised by God may be unpleasant experiences which more often than not result in anguish and pain, it invariably produces fruits of righteousness in those who endure it. For this reason, the Holy Spirit encourages us not to despise divine discipline or reject God’s correction, because they are acts through which God demonstrates His love towards anyone that is saved (Hebrews 12:5-6). Proverbs 3:11-12 tells us that chastisement is an expression of love which God reserves only for those he delights in. in other words, whenever God reproves and chastises us, we can be certain the He is treating us as a father would treat a beloved child. Disciple should therefore not be viewed as an act of vengeance or hatred. Hebrews 12:7-8 admonishes us to endure discipline as an acceptance of God’s love towards us, because anyone left out of the Father’s correction is an illegitimate child. Chastisement therefore, is an evidence of God’s love for His people.

In conclusion, meditate on the words of Job 36:10-12, saying:

“He openeth also their ear to discipline, and commandeth that they return from iniquity. If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.”

Submit to divine discipline today, and God will ensure that you spend the rest of your life in joy, peace and prosperity.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please, don’t ever withdraw Your discipline from me, and grant me grace to accept your correction in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 14-15

Isaiah 40:27-41:13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
A DEVOTIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL UPDATE FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 16TH FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: THE BATTLE OF CITIZENSHIP – Part 1
BASIC SCRIPTURES: COLOSSIANS 3:8-17;
PHILIPPIANS 3:20

In what could be the most dramatic move yet in his hard-line immigration campaign, President Trump has planned to sign an executive order that would remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S. soil.

The president says he wants to sign an executive order ending the practice of given citizenship to those who are popular called “anchor babies”. The 14th Amendment of the US Constitution, written in 1868, states: “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United State and the State wherein they reside.” Trump insists that the words, “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” means that he can change the law without amending the Constitution and can do so with an executive order! 7.5% of all births in the U.S. (about 300,000 per year) are illegal immigrants. And about 4.5 million American citizens under age 18 are born to illegals.

Only about 30 countries, including Canada, guarantee some sort of birthright citizen, known as “JUS SOLI” (right of the soil).

Other grant citizenship based on the principle of “JUS SANGUINIS” (right of the blood) – where children can only inherit citizenship from their parents, not their birthplace. For example, India abolished “JUS SOLI” in 2004 when thousands of illegal immigrants entered the country from Bangladesh. So as the nations of the world are debating IMMIGRATION AND CITIZENSHIP RIGHTS, the Holy Ghost wants to use today’s devotional to remind you that YOU ARE A CITIZEN OF a better country – heaven. Your Citizenship is after the order of “DIVINE JUS SANGUINIS” because it came THROUGH THE RIGHT OF THE BLOOD of your unbeatable Father God! You got Born Again and no man or power can BAN your citizenship in Christ! See Colossians 3:1 – “If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.” Your passport to heaven is stamped, ‘CITIZEN’ through “JUS SANGUINIS” the minute you accepted Jesus as your Saviour… (More in tomorrow’s devotional encounter).
Today is the UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE!. Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 80972#. Time is 8am UK time. Bishop Dr Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less…

1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. Lord Jesus of Nazareth, thank you for sharing Your RIGHT AS the SON and HEIR of ALL CREATION with me!
3. I am a CITIZEN of heaven and I am here as an AMBASSADOR! Therefore I resist every satanic plan to push my FOCUS from my FINAL HOME!
4. Satan, I became a CITIZEN through “JUS SANGUINIS” – THE BLOOD OF JESUS! Therefore I decree: THE BLOOD of Jesus Christ is against you TODAY and indeed this year! The BLOOD is your STOOPPER and BLOCKER in Jesus name.
THE BIBLE IN YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 1 – 3
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)

_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less

1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Chorus
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Supports me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul give way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Seed of Destiny 

Saturday, 16th February 

TOPIC: The Blessing-Provoking Fear of God

SCRIPTURE: Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord,"that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth": the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth forever. Psalms 112:1-3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To fear God is to hate evil; and the fear of God is the channel of the Blessing.

The fear of God has been confirmed to be a channel of the Blessing. The man who fears God is a natural candidate for the Blessing (Psalms 112:1-3). Job was blessed by God because He feared the Lord (Job 1:1-3). It is not possible for anybody to be blessed by God without the fear of God.

It is important to know that the Blessing of God is beyond having physical money; it is the totality of God’s package of goodness for man’s welfare, wholeness, serenity and tranquility.
Now, what are the dimensions of the fear of God that provokes the Blessing of God?

1. The fear of God entails the hatred of evil
To fear God is to hate evil; and the fear of God is the channel of the Blessing (Proverbs 8:13). Blessed is he that fears the LORD (Psalms 112:1-3); this means, if to fear the LORD is to be blessed, then to hate evil is also to be blessed. To hate evil is not to be comfortable anywhere evil is present or being perpetrated.
2. The fear of God entails the passion to give God pleasure with one’s life (Ecclesiastes 12:13)
The fear of God is the passionate desire to ensure God is pleased with your life; it is the passion to give God pleasure with your life.
3. The fear of God entails the tenderness or purity of motive and conscience (Proverbs 8:13).

The fear of God is in place where the motive of a person is pure.
When the motive is not pure, the conscience is hardened; such people who can do anything with impunity are not candidates for the Blessing.
Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to fear God at all cost.
Remember this: To fear God is to hate evil; and the fear of God is the channel of the Blessing.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to give God pleasure with your life.
2. Maintain a clear conscience always.
PRAYER: Father, I receive the grace to give You pleasure with my life and to maintain a pure conscience always, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE BLESSING - CONTENT AND CHANNELS - PT1.
DAILY READING: Leviticus 1:1 to 3:17,"Mark 1":29 to 2:12,"Psalm 35":17 to 28,"Proverbs 9":13 to 18.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 16/02/1741 - Benjamin Franklin published America’s second magazine, ‘The General Magazine and Historical Chronicle’.
AMAZING FACT: More than half of your bones are located in your hands and feet.
QUOTE: The Blessing of God is not in the hearing; the blessing is in the doing. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr. Paul Enenche.
DO NOT FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service by 5:30pm tomorrow at the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. God bless you as you come
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, February 16, 2019

TOPIC: THE GRACE OF GOD (I)
Read: Romans 5:15-21

MEMORISE: But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many (Romans 5:15).

EXPOSITION

Grace is an essential part of God’s character. It is an unmerited or undeserved favour, blessing or kindness. The gospel message is the good news of God’s grace (Tit.2:11). It is necessary for every Christian to know what the grace of God is, and to consistently seek to get a better view of what grace does in our lives. When this word, grace, is used in connection with God, it takes on more powerful meaning. Grace is God’s choice to bless us rather than curse us as our sin deserve. It is His benevolence to the undeserving (Eph. 2:8-9). If you have a strong conviction that you are a partaker of God’s grace through Christ, thank God for that.

Grace is God’s favour toward the unworthy, or His benevolence on the undeserving. God is willing to forgive and bless us abundantly, in spite of the fact that we do not deserve to be treated so well or dealt with so generously. This grace is God giving the greatest treasure to the least deserving which is everyone of us (Rom. 5:8). God’s grace is truly amazing because of the following reasons:
It enables us to live abundant life in Jesus Christ (2 Cor.9:8).

This grace is available to us at all times, for every problem and need that we face (2 Cor. 12:7-10).
God’s grace frees us from slavery to sin, guilt, and shame (Rom.6:14, 7:4-6).

It allows us to pursue good works (Eph.3:20, 2 Cor. 9:8).
It enables us to be all that God intends us to be (1 Cor. 15:9-10).
It provides us access to God to communicate and fellowship with Him (Eph. 1:6, Heb. 4:16).
For anyone to have a right to this special grace of God, he or she has to accept Christ as his/her personal Lord and Saviour. Are you truly born again? Do you have assurance of your salvation? Think about these two questions and take the right steps. If something like grace is free, somebody must have paid for it. It means nothing goes for nothing. The Bible tells us the only channel to have access to the grace of salvation (Rom. 6:23).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Let Your grace, oh Lord, be sufficient for me to live my life the way You want, in Jesus’ name,
2. Lord Jesus, I ask for enough grace to gain complete freedom from slavery to sin.
3. Pray for our church leaders to possess the grace to pursue good works for the progress of the mission

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 8:27 – 11:10; Matthew 27:28 – 27:49
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM