The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thurday 14th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 14TH FEBRUARY.

CHOSEN FOR BLESSINGS.

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29).

Our theme verse says if you belong to Christ, then you’re Abraham’s seed, and an heir according to the promise. This debunks the general assumption that everybody can’t be successful. Although, in a sense, everybody can’t be successful, but not amongst God’s people, because we’re heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ; we’re already successful and prosperous.

Peradventure you got into trouble, because you’re the seed of Abraham, the blessing will bring you out of trouble; it’ll locate solutions for you. If you have questions, it’ll prompt the answers within you or direct you to where the answers are. Understand something about the blessing; it’s the effect and result of God’s divine presence in your life. The Bible says Joseph was a prosperous man, because God was with him (Genesis 39:2); for you, it’s even better: He’s in you!

Many of God’s children need to come to the full knowledge of Christianity; they need to know what God has done for them and in them, in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 1:3 says, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.” You’ve already been blessed with “ALL” spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. You already have everything you require for life and godliness: righteousness, health, prosperity, victory, success, joy, peace and every blessing from God is yours in Christ.

Live every day with the consciousness that you’re blessed; that you’ve been chosen and called into the life of blessing. Think blessings; talk blessings; walk in blessings.

CONFESSION

I declare that all things—divine health, prosperity, success, joy, peace, and victory are mine in Christ. I’m blessed and I live in superabundance, because I’m the seed of Abraham. Blessed Be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Galatians 3:27-29 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

1 Peter 3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 1:1-20 & Leviticus 6-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 14:11-21 & Genesis 45

#TALKINGSESSION

14TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORD OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I trust You with my life! I thank You for bringing the reality of Your Word to my spirit today. You’re my Shepherd, Caretaker, and Bread-provider! No matter what the circumstances may be, I refuse to be disconcerted, knowing that everything is working together for my good. Thank You for the ever-winning life You’ve given me.

I rejoice exceedingly today knowing that You’ve given me “the blessing,” and endowed with all I need for life and godliness through Christ Jesus. Thank You for Your immeasurable gift of grace, and for commanding Your blessing upon me forever, causing everything I lay my hands upon to succeed and flourish, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 14TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: UNITED IN REBELLION?

MEMORISE:

Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered. Proverbs 11:21

READ: Genesis 11:1-6
1And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

While it is good to walk in unity with others through any venture in life, any form of unity that runs contrary to the perfect will of God in counterproductive. Because of this truth, whenever there is a call to unite over anything, you must first find out what type of cause it is and what kind of unity is being called for. Uniting with people blindly can cause you untold agony. This is what happened to King Jehoshaphat who formed an unholy alliance with the idolatrous King Ahab (1 Kings 22). It was only the mercy of God that spared Jehoshaphat from becoming a victim of the untimely death that was reserved for another man. When people unite to actualize anything that is contrary to the will of God, it is a rebellious alliance. The unfortunate thing about rebellious alliances of the ungodly is that they will always end in frustration and shame, just as it happened at the Tower of Babel. God’s mandate to mankind was to replenish the whole earth and subdue it (Genesis 1:28, Isaiah 45:18), but they chose at that point to build a city and a tower with a motive that was contrary to God’s mandate for them. Hear what they said to themselves in Genesis 11:4:

“And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.”

They united to rebel against the divine purpose and God had to intervene so that His original plan could be achieve. This is why their unitary language had to be confounded.

The example of the Tower of Babel teaches us a good number of lessons, first of which is that whenever people gather to rebel against God and godliness, God always knows about it. I pray that the Almighty God will always reveal the evil plans of your enemies to you in Jesus’ Name. Secondly, God does not only expose evil conspiracies, He also acts against them. I decree that those who are united against the purpose of God for your life shall be confounded and their purpose shall be defeated in Jesus’ Name. One example of evil conspiracy is the alliance of Ahithophel and Absalom against David (2 Samuel 15:12). David prayed that God should overturn Ahithophel’s evil counsel, and He did (2 Samuel 15:31; 2 Samuel 17:23). A third lesson for us is that when God arises to foil the plans of those who diabolically unite Him and His people, the enemies are left confused and in disarray. Beloved, are you uniting in rebellion with others? Please stop it. Never align yourself with rebels. Let these words of Proverb 1:10 guide you in this regard:

“My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.”

ACTION POINT:

Examine the company you keep. If their activities are rebellious, part ways with them and keep company with the people of God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 11

Isaiah 39:1-40:8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 14TH FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: YOU ARE THE NEXT BURNING BUSH! AN UNCOMMON SIGHT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 3:1-6

Welcome to today’s STORY TO GLORY divine encounter hour with He that DISGRACES THE FIRE WITH THE BUSH! Today’s scripture Verses 2-3 says:

“And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, ‘I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.” Just as MOSES turned to look at the uncommon bush, so will millions TURN TO LOOK AT YOUR LIFE AND MINISTRY this year! You that was despised shall become a TOURIST ARENA for your God this year! WHY WAS THE BUSH NOT SOAKED IN A FLOWING RIVER of COOL WATER? WHY WAS THE BUSH SOAKED IN FIRE – BURNING WITH FIERY FIRE, BURNING WITH UNCOMMON BATTLES – BURNING WITH UNCOMMON ENVY,
UNCOMMON BETRAYALS, UNCOMMON DELAY, etc? Oh, catch this: THE BURNING BUSH REPRESENTS THE STORY PHASE of every great life!

You will be passed through the valley of the shadow of death! You will be crushed till you cruise! You will be TESTED before you are TOASTED by the world! But hear the final verdict: “AND THE BUSH WAS NOT CONSUMED” Oh, thank you LORD JESUS! The bush was not consumed and no battle is too HOT to rubbish your God because HIS FINAL DESTINATION FOR YOU IS THE GLORY PHASE AND NOT THE “SHAME/STORY” PHASE! Hear George S. Patton:

“Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” Oh, I love Bob Brown: “Behind every successful man, there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.” Did you get that? Refuse to quit now! That BURNING BUSH, your unsuccessful years, will BECOME the BRUISING BRUSH of your haters! Hang on! Look up! Begin to dance! The UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE is This SATURDAY February 16th. Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 80972#. Time is 8am UK time. I, Bishop Dr Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in.

PRAYER POINTS:

Take Song 1: Higher Ground…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD GOD, I decree: NO FIRE or Challenge will TURN me into PITY LAND!
3. Holy Ghost, do the incredible and impossible through my life and ministry this year!
4. Lord, TURN ME into Your TOURIST CENTER this year! Let multitudes see the glory of my rising in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
5. Pray about that battle confronting you! Give Him THANKS now!
6. Pray about today as led now! Hold on and hold out!

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: NUMBERS 31 – 33
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

Songs 1: Higher Ground
1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound,

“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
Chorus
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”
Seed of Destiny

14th February, 2019

TOPIC: The Bondage-Breaking Power of God

SCRIPTURE: And it shall come to pass in that day,"that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. Isaiah 10":27

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Fasting combined with prayer is key to terminating captivity.

Yesterday, we saw that no matter the negative situation you might be passing through, God is interested in bringing it to an end. God is ready to set us free from every bondage and captivity of life. We also saw three keys to terminating bondage; we saw that the decision to be born again, engaging the power of God’s Word and praise are keys to terminating captivities.

In order to make further explorations into the keys to terminating captivities,"we shall look at three more keys":

1. The power of sacrifice
Sacrifice is a captivity terminator and bondage breaker (Psalms 126:1-6,"Genesis 8":20-21). The sacrifice on the altar takes away curses from the land. Sacrifice also turns around the battles of life.

2. The power of fasting
Fasting undoes heavy burdens,"loosens the bands of wickedness and lets the oppressed go free (Isaiah 58":6). Fasting combined with prayer is key to terminating captivity (Matthew 17:21).

3. The power of the prophetic covering
Your prison tenure can expire by your prophetic cover (Hosea 12:13). The children of Israel were preserved by the prophetic cover over their lives and were also brought out of captivity by the same cover.

4. The power of the anointing
The anointing breaks bondages and destroys yokes (Acts 10:38,"Isaiah 10":27). Anointing in this context is not just the oil but the Presence of God that flows through the oil. The Anointing is the Spirit and Presence of God on a man’s life.
Beloved, my counsel is, maximize the power of sacrifice, fasting, prophetic cover and the anointing to terminate every form of captivity in your life.

Remember this: Fasting combined with prayer is key to terminating captivity.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to engage the power of sacrifice and fasting to terminate your captivity.
2. Never neglect prophetic cover; maintain the Presence of God in your life.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to combine the power of sacrifice, fasting, prophetic covering and the anointing to break every form of captivity in my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": BREAKING THE FORCES OF CAPTIVITY.
AMAZING FACT: A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 14/02/1929 - Penicillin was discovered on this day.
DAILY READING: Exodus 37:1 to 38:31,"Matthew 28":1 to 20,"Psalm 34":11 to 22,"Proverbs 9":9 to 10.
QUOTE: Revelations guarantees destination. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE
by Dr. Paul Enenche.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Valentine’s Day*

*Thursday, February 14, 2019.*

TOPIC:* STOP DRAMATIC LOVE*
*Read I John 4:20*

*MEMORISE*

He answered and said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: ‘This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me’”. (Mark. 7:6).

*EXPOSITION*

In films and drama, we see one person acting different roles other than their original personality. Those who have hatred for one profession have turned to be the best actors of that profession. That is drama for you. Drama is a PLAY for theatre, radio, or television. It is an exciting, emotional or unexpected event or circumstances; a specific mode of fiction.

It is very common to hear, most especially among the youths, - singles, “I love you.” What do you mean when you say a weighty word? Love should be demonstrated not defined. The following 6 Greek words with their renderings would help us: eros (sexual desire), philia (brotherly), ludu (playful), pragma (longstanding), philantia (of self), storge (of child), agape (of soul-unconditio
nal love).

It is a pity today, many believers say they love God but never love their brothers, sisters, spouses, siblings, colleagues, etc. We are only acting drama when we fail to show love or compassion to others. Do you take actors in movies seriously, most times? You know they are probably lying about their true characters, or purely a cheat. Why would a Priest ignore his duty of caring for the sheep in the story of the Good Samaritan (Lk. 10:33ff)?

Why is divorce and battery rampant in families today? Christians say and teach what they are not. If we are sincere, let us first do what we want to teach people (cf. Ezra 7:10; Acts 1:1). Many believers are hypocrites, merely acting ‘dramas’. We must start to see God in our neighbours (Mk. 12:30, 31).

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, help me to be sincere with myself, my spouse, and You.
2. Father, plant agape love in the heart of every unit that makes up the family, in our churches and society.
3. Lord, remove the spirit of deception from our leaders, both in Church and politics.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus. 4:21 – 6:30; Matt. 26:59 – 27:5*
Good morning and happy new day. May God's unfailing love usher us into our glorious goodness, in Jesus name Amen
The second coming of Jesus is around the corner. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM