The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 13th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 13TH FEBRUARY.

PERFECTED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry… (Ephesians 4:11-12).

Our righteousness is of God, therefore it’s perfect. We didn’t have to qualify by ourselves; Jesus Christ qualified us before the Father to become partakers of the divine nature; to become partakers of His righteousness. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” How inspiring this is!

Some Christians haven’t understood this; so, they see themselves as unrighteous and imperfect. But if you’re born again, you’re a saint, and that’s your nature, because the One who gave birth to you is perfect. Hebrews 10:14 says, “For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.” Colossians 2:10 says, “And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.” The word “complete” means perfected; you’re perfected in Him; Christ is your perfection.

You might want to ask, “Doesn’t our opening scripture suggest that the saints are not perfect, because it talks about “the perfecting of the saints?” No, that verse doesn’t mean making the saints better and more perfect; it’s translated from the Greek word ‘katartismos’ which means equipping or training the saints for the work of the ministry.

Think about this: When a child is born, that child is born as perfectly human as the parents are. The child then starts growing by feeding on the right nourishment. The child needs to be trained, and equipped with knowledge and the right information, to eventually function as adult humans do. That’s what Apostle Paul meant by “perfecting of the saints.”

As you receive the Word of God into your spirit, you’re being equipped to function and carry out the work of the ministry; you’re being trained in the life of righteousness. The righteousness of God is in your spirit, but through the Word, you become more skilled in the doctrine, understanding, and application of your righteousness in Christ.

CONFESSION

I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, and in union with Him, I’m reigning in life. What blessedness, to be the expression of His righteousness and bear fruits of righteousness, to the glory of His Name! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 28 & Leviticus 4-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 14:1-10 & Genesis 44
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 13TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: THE PLACE OF GOD AND PARENTS.

MEMORISE:

Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; Ephesians 6:2

READ: Exodus 20:3-12

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORDwill not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Our God is sovereign, and He loves justice and orderliness. Although He commanded us to honor and obey our parents and every other authority He sets over us, He did not by any means relinquished His supremacy over them all, neither did He place Himself on the same pedestal with anyone or anything else in heaven, on earth or under the earth. God is incomparable in worship, honor, adoration, glory, power and majesty forever. Speaking in several passages of the Bible, He makes it clear that we are to love Him with our whole being and that any other interest we have should be secondary to Him (Deuteronomy 6:5, Matthew 22:37). Therefore, loyalty, honor and obedience to parents can only come after total submission and obedience to God. To this effect, the Holy Spirit teaches in Psalm 27:10 that God’s love surpasses parental love. The Lord Jesus Christ also taught that in return for God’s love, our love, devotion and commitment to God must surpass what we offer our parents (Luke 14:36).

Nevertheless, God wants every child to live in obedience to his or her parents. Under no circumstance should parents be abused in anyway. Disobedience to parents is identified as one of the signs of the last days (2 Timothy 3:1-2). Also, exodus 21:15-17 states clearly that anyone who beats up his or her parents or maltreats them in anyway shall surly be put to death. Note that death in this regard signifies spiritual and physical death, as referred to in Genesis 2:17. This often overlooked matter may be responsible for much of the evil and untimely death befalling young people all over the world, because the word of God is settled in heaven and ignorance is not a tenable excuse in God’s court. Parents should do their best to impress this point upon their children. None of our youngster will experience untimely death, physically or spiritually, in Jesus’ Name.

The Bible also says that honor and obedience to spiritual and biological parents is well pleasing unto the Lord (Colossians 3:20). Children of God are therefore admonished by God to honor and obey their parents, so that they may prosper in everything they do and live long to enjoy their prosperity. Ephesians 6:1-3 says:

“Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.”

I pray that you will prosper greatly and live long to enjoy your prosperity with peace and joy in the Name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Think of a unique way to consistently honor your parents and begin to do it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 9-10

Isaiah 38:7-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES

1. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the master’s
Will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty thy love hath wrought;
God, give us christian homes;
God, give us christian homes!

2. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in queenly quest
Strive to show others thy way is best
Homes where the lord is an honoured guest;

4. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
Amen.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 13TH FEBRUARY, 2019?

TOPIC: THE MILLION-DOLLAR QUESTION! ECHOES FROM THE STORY LAND!?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JEREMIAH 15:18; JOHN 5:1-9?

JEREMIAH in 15:18 says: “Why is my PAIN PERPETUAL, and my WOUND INCURABLE, which refuseth to be healed? Wilt Thou be altogether unto me as a liar, and as waters that fail?” Millions are asking the same questions worldwide daily and I call it the MILLION-DOLLAR question! People are asking and MURMURING that despite their prayers and fasting, miracle answers and testimonies elude them! Millions are saying ‘IT IS VAIN’ to serve the LORD. Some are saying that HOLINESS and waiting for the LORD are of no use! Furthermore, many are accusing the HIGH and LOFTY GOD of DELAY! But in MALACHI 3:13-14, the LORD replied: “Your words have been stout against Me, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, ‘What have we spoken so much against Thee? Ye have said, It is VAIN TO SERVE GOD: and what profit is it that we have KEPT HIS ORDINANCE, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of host?”

No matter how your battles have been, never forget HAGGAI 2:9 – “The GLORY of this latter house shall be greater than of the former,’ saith the LORD of hosts: ‘And in this place will I give peace,’ saith the LORD of hosts.” You are moving from STORY to GLORY this year and you will boldly declare Psalm 3:3 – “But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my GLORY, and the lifter up of mine head.” I see your HEAD lifted and not tilted (bowed)! I see many souls rushing to your GLORY PARTY! I see the LORD troubling – MOVING YOUR WATER and I see you moving FROM BETHESDA (THE LAND OF STORY) TO BEULAH LAND (Your GLORY LAND of testimony)! The LORD who cancelled 38 years of STORY for the man at the pool of Bethesda, will cancel every incurable and perpetual STORY concerning you! It is happening now! Shout seven AMEN now! Pray now! Make this year so awesome that last year gets jealous! Something awesome is about to happen! Pray now.

The UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE is This SATURDAY February 16th. Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 80972#. Time is 8am UK time. I, Bishop Dr Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…?
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. I shall not die in incurable battles!

3. I SHALL NOT BE A VICTIM OF perpetual delay, defeat, shame and pain. Lord, arise and trouble my water! Take away this pain (open your mouth and mention it).

4. I claim the MIRACLE OF BETHESDA POOL NOW! I am the next in line. Lord, TERMINATE every delay! Take away my “38” years of battle in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: NUMBERS 28 – 30?

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF✍

Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee?
1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

WEDNESDAY 13 FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: KEYS TO TERMINATING CAPTIVITY
SCRIPTURE: If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

John 8:36
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: No matter the negative situation you might be passing through, God is interested in bringing it to an end.

Previously, we saw that there is no night situation of life that has no end. This means, no matter the negative situation you might be passing through, God is interested in bringing it to an end. God is interested in setting His people free. That is why He sent His Son, Jesus to die in order to put an end to every form of captivity in our lives.
Now, what are the keys to terminating captivity?

1. Being Born Again
Captivities are broken when we surrender our lives to Jesus Christ. The life in Christ is redeemed from every curse and bondage (Galatians 3:13). When we come to Jesus Christ, every ancestral power over our lives is broken; this is because the Blood of Jesus is stronger than the blood of your ancestors (1 Peter 1:18-19, Colossians 1:12-13).

2. The Sent Word
The sent Word is key to breaking captivity and bondage (Psalms 107:20). Sometime ago, there was a brother who always had nightmares and could not sleep. While studying the Scripture, he came across a passage where the Bible says that God gives His beloved sleep (Psalms 127:2b). Instantly, the demons of nightmare disappeared. The Sent Word is a terminator of captivity.

3. The power of praise
Praise breaks the gates of brass and cuts the bars of iron in sunder (Ps 107:15-17). The power of praise set Paul and Silas free from the bondage of captivity. As they praised God, the doors were opened and the bands on their hands were loosed (Acts 16:25).

When a man praises God, He deals with every bondage and chains around his life.
Beloved, make up your mind to engage the power of new birth, God’s Word and Praise in order to deal with every form of captivity in your life.
Remember this: No matter the negative situation you might be passing through, God is interested in bringing it to an end.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to dedicate your life to Christ
2. Engage the power of God’s Word and intensive, explosive and explorative praise to break bondages.

PRAYER: O Lord, I dedicate my life to You. Give me the grace to engage the power of the Word and praise to break every form of bondage in my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BREAKING THE FORCES OF CAPTIVITY.

DAILY READING: Exodus 35:10 to 36:38, Matthew 27:32 to 66, Psalm 34:1 to 10, Proverbs 9:7 to 8.
AMAZING FACT: The Boeing 747 is capable of flying upside-down if it weren’t for the fact that the wings would shear off when trying to roll it over.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 13/02/1997 - Astronauts on the space shuttle Discovery brought the Hubble Space Telescope aboard for a tune up. The tune up allowed the telescope to see further into the universe.
QUOTE: Your priorities determine your possibilities. Culled from THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY by Dr. Paul Enenche.
CAC LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

TOPIC: TRUE LIBERTY

Read: John 8:24-38
MEMORISE: And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).

EXPOSITION

He who has never been a victim of slavery, bondage, or imprisonment, either literally or spiritually, may not be able to see liberty as something important. People only come to value something after they have missed or lost it. Nigerian historic leaders fought tooth and nail to ensure Nigeria attained independent status and here we are today, a Federal Republic. Little can only be said to recount and recall the travails, abuses, afflictions and depravity unleashed on Nigerian citizenry by the colonial over-lords!
However, spiritual enslave ones undergo more. To be spiritually bound, is worse than being physically chained. The devil, the task and slave master, controls the lives of those who have not identified with Christ. It is also surprising that one can be in total bondage but be claiming to be in freedom! This was the position of the Pharisees and Jewish religious leaders, when they countered Jesus that they had never been slaves to any, claiming Abrahamic heredity (John 8:33). 

The liberty given to us however is neither a license nor freedom to commit sin. If this is so, then one returns to slavery! (Rom. 6:16).
The truth of the matter which was unrecognized by them is that, anyone who commits sin, is under the bondage of sin and is controlled, or manipulated by Satan (1 John 3:3-10). Are you truly in Christ? Do you know Christ? If yes, you have been set free by the Son of God. True liberty exists only in the Son of God. Align with Him today.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, help me not to lose my liberty in You.
2. Lord, deliver my family and I from the bondage of sins that deny us our blessings in You.
3. Father, make the Gospel more established in this nation than ever before, even in the face of cruel persecution.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 1:7 – 4:20; Matthew 26:37 – 26:58
Do have a wonderful day ahead. It is well with your soul.
Jesus is coming soon. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM