The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 15th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 15TH FEBRUARY.

AUTOMATIC CLEANSING.

In whom, we have our redemption—the remission of sins, — (Colossians 1:14 EBR)

Aren’t you glad that in Christ, all our sins are remitted; past, present, and future? Imagine if someone says our future sins weren’t taken care of by the blood of Jesus, when then is He going to fix them? When will they be remitted?

Also, assuming that a Christian committed a sin at his workplace, and said to himself, “This office isn’t conducive for me to pray right now; I’m going to hurry up with work so I can get home to pray, and get reconciled with God.” Imagine that while he’s still at work, the trumpet for the rapture of the Church suddenly sounds; will he go to heaven or will he be left behind?

Now, maybe you’re thinking, “That Christian is done for! He can’t go to heaven.” That means you really don’t know the Lord. He’s too passionate about your salvation to leave you behind because you made a mistake. He provided for the Christian what is called automatic cleansing! This is what the Word teaches.
Those who’ll be left behind are those who haven’t been walking in His light; those who didn’t know Him and didn’t love Him. The mere fact that you acknowledged you did something wrong, for which you thought to talk to Him, shows that His light is in your heart.

Now, read what the Word says in 1 John 1:7: “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST HIS SON CLEANSETH US FROM ALL SIN.” The underlined portion doesn’t say you’ll be cleansed after you pray to God for forgiveness; no! Neither does it say the blood of Jesus is going to cleanse you from sin; it’s not futuristic; it’s a continuous automatic process! His blood CLEANSES you each time the need arises.

And guess what? This auto-remission of your sins is a legal matter before God. It’s no longer a matter of choice from God; it’s a legal justification for a Christian. Hallelujah!

This is why it’s so important that we know, understand, and walk daily in the light of God’s Word, not in human assumptions. Walk in the light of your righteousness, pleasing the Lord with your life, and you’ll not have to worry about sin, because your nature in Christ isn’t subject to sin.

CONFESSION

I live and walk in righteousness; Satan has nothing in me, because in Christ Jesus my Lord, I’ve been justified from all things from which I couldn’t be justified by the Law of Moses. I walk conscious of the Father’s nature in me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: Romans 4:6-8 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Micah 7:18-19 AMPC Who is a God like You, Who forgives iniquity and passes over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He retains not His anger forever, because He delights in mercy and loving-kindness. 19 He will again have compassion on us; He will subdue and tread underfoot our iniquities. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 1:21-45 & Leviticus 8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 14:22-33 & Genesis 46

#TALKINGSESSION

15TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus, and utter words of power as a king and effect the desired changes in my career, ministry, finances, family, and health. I speak life to everything that concerns me today. No weapon formed against me

shall prosper. I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over Satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances. My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: ADDRESSED AS DRESSED.

MEMORISE:

Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 1 Peter 3:3

READ: Exodus 2:15-20

15 Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelt in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well.

16 Now the priest of Midian had seven daughters: and they came and drew water, and filled the troughs to water their father's flock.

17 And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock.

18 And when they came to Reuel their father, he said, How is it that ye are come so soon to day?

19 And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock.

20 And he said unto his daughters, And where is he? why is it that ye have left the man? call him, that he may eat bread.

God loves us so much that He is concerned about every part of us- spirit, soul and body (1 Thessalonians 5:23). As Hi children and ambassadors who convey His image to the world, He is very much interested in the way we look and present ourselves before others. For this reason, He was the one who first clothed man (Genesis 3:21). We therefore ought to give careful heed to what the Bible says on dressing and adornment. Human beings put on clothes for various reasons which include covering nakedness, protection against harsh weather and to look beautiful. Adornment on the other hand refers to ornaments used to enhance human beauty. Dressing and adornment can be viewed as a form of packaging. Although the quality of the product cannot be correctly assessed by the appearance of its container alone, the container is more often than not representative of what’s inside. This is why business and branding people design packages that give near perfect impression of their products. Without any doubt, the packaging of a product plays a very important role in attracting buyers as they take a look at competing products on the display shelf. In like manner, human dressing and adornment brands the person wearing them, giving a fair estimate of their personality and character to anyone meeting them for the first time. This is why it is said that addressed the way you are dressed. Moses in today’s Bible reading was thought to be an Egyptian because of the way he was dressed.

The Bible often speaks figuratively about clothing and adornment. Isaiah 61:10 tells us that a person can be dressed with the garment of salvation and robe of righteousness. Job 40:10 says it is possible to deck oneself with majesty and excellence, and be arrayed with glory and beauty. Proverbs 1:8-9 teaches that listening to the godly counsel of parents shall one day become a graceful ornament on the head and beautiful chains around the neck of obedient children. Without a doubt, our appearance which is largely determined by our dressing and adornment communicates our personality and intentions. Just like a person can dress up as a prostitute, so also can he or she be clothed with humility or adorned with pride. Whether this is done intentionally or not does not matter; what is important is that a child of God should be concerned about the kind of image he or she is projecting to the world. It is time for you to accept the reality that a person is addressed the way he or she is dressed, and that your appearance ultimately determines how the world will respond to you. As a child of God, you must not be involved in the proclamation of evil ideologies in the name of fashion, culture, “civilization” or “enlightenment”. Your appearance indeed matters to God.

ACTION POINT:

examine your closet and do away with clothes that do not present the image of God you bear in good light.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 12-13

Isaiah 40:9-26

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
A DEVOTIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL UPDATE FOR CHAMPIONS.

DATE: FRIDAY 15TH FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: LORD, MY GLORY MUST SHINE FORTH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 45:1-16

Note today Basic’s Scripture Verse 13: “And ye shall tell my father of all my glory in Egypt, and of all that ye have seen…” There was a season in the life of Joseph where he groaned and grinded in prison. There was a season in his life when all he saw was labelled: “RIDICULE.” There was a season when all that people saw was SHAME! There was a season when all that “glowed” around Joseph was PAIN. Indeed, there was a season when all that was visible around Joseph was DELAY.

But the good news is that there was also a season when God removed the GROANING, THE RIDICULE, THE SHAME, THE PAIN, THE DELAY AND STAMPED ON HIM THE 5-LETTER WORD: “GLORY.” As I write in this warm garden tonight, God wants me to let you know that as thousands pray in today’s world wide vigil – 12am -1am and after today, there is coming upon you, a new wave of STORY to GLORY relocation! Just as Joseph’s glory became visible, men shall also see your glory this year!

There is a woman whose glory will be resurrected by fire tonight! There is a man who has been a laughing stock in the past; the Lord says your glory will be released from captivity tonight! You will not be an embarrassment to your family again. There is a family that has been having pregnancy miscarriages; the LORD says, that NONSENSE must end tonight! For an ODM user: In 5 days time from today, you will receive a call that will change your story forever! Oh, there is so much power here right now! Lift up your hands now and shout: “STORY TO GLORY!” Put your hands on your head and declare right now: “My glory shall come forth and shine forth! My glory cannot be hidden anymore! People shall see my glory! People shall talk about my glory from today and from this season! By the anointing of the Holy Ghost, thou God of Joseph, let my glory be seen again.” Pray now and pray at 12am later tonight!

Tomorrow is the UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE!. Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 80972#. Time is 8am UK time. I, Bishop Dr Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in.
PRAY THE FOLLOWING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW:

1. Thou God of Joseph, let my glory be seen again!
2. The time of my glory has come. O Lord, shake away every satanic covering that is hiding my glory in Jesus name.
3. Ask God specially: “Lord, let my glory shine forth! Give me a miracle on the following issue(s) tonight (Mention them). Let shame pass over me now” (Pray it very well).
4. Pray the NEW 2019 morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers on page 7. See PASTORAL SECRETS – page 88! Also see SUCCESS SECRETS of great Business Gurus – page 89!
5. Pray any other prayer(s) as necessary and as led.

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: NUMBERS 34 – 36
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
[14/02, 9:59 p.m.] ONLINE FRIEND: 402 DAILY DELIVERANCE AND BREAKTHROUGH PRAYER POINTS (EXODUS 7:15, PSALM 8:17)
NEWER, HOTTER AND FRESHER!

A. MORNING DEVOTION PRAYERS (PSALM 59:16; 143:8)

Welcome to 2019! “Yesterday is but a dream and tomorrow is only a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this day” – Francis Gray. This is your “STORY TO GLORY” YEAR and your glory is baked in the oven of daily, fervent communication and prayers to your God. “God expects to hear from you before you can expect to hear from Him. If thou restrainest prayer, it is no wonder the GLORY PROMISED is restrained.
Your secret place of prayer is your PALACE OF GLORY!” Bishop Dr Chris. This is your year! Pray now!

1. Song of Solomon 2:12; Let your voice be heard as you begin to extol and magnify His name for His name’s sake.
2. Vs. 12; Thank you Lord for the wonderful sounds of nature, from the cool breeze brushing through the trees to the birds singing melodies.
3. Vs. 12; O Lord, You are a wonderful God, full of grace and mercy.
4. I praise You Lord for this year of glory, beauty and splendour.
5. Psalm 118:24; I shall know no sorrow or heartache today. Joy and gladness is my portion in Jesus name.
6. Psalm 130:3; My Father, look upon me with the eye of mercy and do not mark my iniquities.
7. Hebrews 12:1; I receive the grace to lay aside every weight and sin that has weighed me down in Jesus name.
8. Psalm 85:10; O Lord, let mercy and truth have a meeting; righteousness and peace kiss each other on my behalf today in Jesus name.
9. Job 38:12; I COMMAND THE MORNING and I COMMAND today to release my glory, blessings and favour now by fire.
10. Vs. 12; O dayspring of goodness, peace and prosperity; flow in my direction and locate me now in Jesus name.
11. Isaiah 45:3; I speak to the four winds of the earth to blow out the hidden treasures of darkness to my direction today.
12. Vs. 3; All of my wealth and riches hidden and stored in secret places, come forth today by fire and thunder.
13. Psalm 121:6; As the sun shines today, it will brighten my path, my life, family, and ministry in Jesus name.
14. Vs. 7; Lord, preserve me today; evil arrows of the day, pass over me now by fire.
15. Vs. 7; I decree that all my life, family, ministry, career, business, job and every other activity are preserved from destructive elements this year and as I step out today in Jesus name.
16. Vs. 8; O Lord, order my steps as I go out today into my testimony and breakthrough in Jesus name.
17. Today, rejection is not my portion. Every satanic spell of rejection fired into my life and my day shall not prosper.
18. Decision determines destiny! Holy Ghost, guide me today as I make decisions relating to my life, family, and ministry. I shall not regret but celebrate at last in Jesus name.
19. Lord, cancel every IRREVERSIBLE mistake today and restore my lost glory in Jesus name.
20. Psalm 90:14; My Father, satisfy me early today with Your goodness, breakthroughs and tangible evidence of Your grace.
21. Daniel 6:3; Spirit of excellence, distinguish me and make me outstanding in my field of endeavours this quarter/year.
22. Vs. 3; I decree that by the spirit of excellence in me, I shall be preferred above my equals and contemporaries in Jesus name.
23. Revelation 12:11; Today, I nullify, subdue and overcome any satanic agenda against my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
24. Ecclesiastes 10:6; I pull down the strongholds of folly and wickedness targeted against my day by fire in Jesus name.
25. Holy Spirit, keep me from GLORY EATERS today in Jesus name.
26. Isaiah 65:16; I invoke DIVINE BLESSINGS upon my business, career, academics, job, family and ministry today in Jesus name.
27. Psalm 53:5; O Lord my God, by Your power, scatter every satanic strategy, weapon and fortitude orchestrated against my day.
28. 1Timothy 2:1-1; Pray for me Dr. Chris and my family and for our helpers today/daily this year.
29. Job 22:28; Pray now and nullify any plan to derail this ODM vision through marine witchcraft agents and court cases or evil bloggers.
30. Ephesians 6:18; Pray in Tongues concerning today as led now.
31. Psalm 107:1-3; Bless the Lord with a song of worship and give Him thanks for answering your prayers and for the victory that lies ahead of you today. (NOW DECLARE THE DAILY PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS ON PAGE 135 OF THIS BOOKLET to know about what to declare in all battles).
32. Now turn to today’s date and go through today’s devotional scripture and write up and pray the prayer seriously including any other instruction. Pray the afternoon and evening prayers later. Satan has lost the battle concerning you this year.

B. AFTERNOON (LUNCH TIME) “SHARP-SHARP” PRAYERS

33. MONDAY: READ Isaiah 60:1; Haggai 2:9; Psalm 3:3 and decree that you are moving by fire FROM STORY TO GLORY this year and that you are UNSTOPPABLE today.
34. TUESDAY: READ Exodus 12:36; Luke 2:52; Psalm 102:13 and decree that unprecedented FAVOUR will envelop you today.
35. WEDNESDAY: READ Revelation 5:12; Psalm 149:9; Psalm 8:5 and beseech the LORD to cause men to honour you today.
36. THURSDAY: READ 1Peter 5:10; Psalm 119:89 and ask the LORD to settle you financially today.
37. FRIDAY: READ Jeremiah 30:17; Joel 2:25-26 and ask the LORD for all round restoration and recovery today.
38. SATURDAY: READ Deuteronomy 6:5; Matthew 22:37; Romans 5:5 and determine to LOVE the LORD henceforth today.
39. SUNDAY: READ Hebrews 2:12 and be in your local church and pray your ODM evening prayers below.

5C. EVENING DEVOTIONAL PRAYERS BEFORE GOING TO BED (PSALM 55:17; MATTHEW 14:23)
40. Psalm 63:4; Lord I thank and bless Your name for Your sustenance over my life today.
41. Psalm 89:15; Let the countenance of Your mercy shine on me again Lord.
42. O Lord, turn any mistake I have made into my divine miracle.
43. Psalm 37:23; I decree: Any plan of the devil to make me miss my step through their evil network, scatter by fire and thunder now.
44. Every satanic and demonic installation mounted by my enemies to stop my glory and laughter, scatter tonight in Jesus name.
45. Daniel 6:7; I command every conspiracy of my adversaries against my life, family, ministry, marriage, etc, be frustrated by fire.
46. Isaiah 48:22; I decree that there is no peace for the wicked. My Father, take away their sleep, peace and comfort tonight in Jesus name.
47. 2Timothy 1:7; You spirit of fear and torment projected against me tonight by the enemy of my soul, catch fire and burn tonight.
48. John 14:14; O witchcraft network targeted against me tonight, by fire and thunder scatter, scatter, and scatter now in Jesus name.
49. I refuse to be discouraged and depressed based on any of my experience today. I decree that tomorrow will be better and greater in Jesus name.
50. Exodus 13:21; Holy Ghost, envelop me and my household with the pillar of Your presence and protection tonight in Jesus name.
51. Psalm 91:11; Lord, let the ministry of angels for uncommon visitations become my experience tonight and always in Jesus name.
52. As the stars and the moon shine tonight, it shines my life’s path into a new dawn of blessings, glory and honour in Jesus name.
53. Job 4:13; Satan you are a liar, you cannot manipulate my life through bad dreams anymore; I shall dream good and great dreams.
54. Psalm 63:5; Father, I thank you for answered prayers. Pray in Tongues now as led. Give the Lord praise and worship and boldly go to bed
Seed of Destiny 

Friday 15th February,  2019

TOPIC: Triggers of the Blessing

SCRIPTURE: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,"who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ": Ephesians 1:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The level of God’s Blessing in your life is proportional to your level of commitment to God.

It has been established that the Blessing was God’s endowment on man at creation. Although,"this Blessing was lost through disobedience by Adam in the Garden of Eden, Jesus came to restore it to us (Ephesians 1" ).
However, despite the death of Jesus Christ that restored the Blessing, there are triggers to pull in order to unleash the power of the Blessing for maximum impact and benefits. Even though we are potentially blessed in Christ, it is when we pull the triggers that we can experience the real manifestations of the Blessing.

Now, what are the triggers of the Blessing?
1. The fear of the LORD (Gen. 22:16-17,"Psalms 112":1-3)
The fear of the Lord is a trigger of the Blessing of God.
2. The Word of God
The Word of God is the Container of the Blessing of God (Psalms 1:1). The Word of God connects a person to the Blessing of God.
3. The Act of service
When you serve the Lord,"He shall bless your bread and your water (Exodus 23":25). The level of God’s Blessing in your life is proportional to your level of commitment to God.
4. The Act of Giving and Tithing
It is more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35). This means, giving releases the Blessing of God on a man’s life. This giving also includes the tithe. No giver is permitted to die as a beggar or pauper.
5. The prophetic and priestly Impartation
The prophet or priest over a person’s life is a custodian,"depot or channel of the blessing (Number 6":23).
6. Parental goodwill
Parental goodwill releases the blessing. When you honour your parents,"it must be well with you (Ephesians 6":1-4).

Beloved, my counsel is, access God’s Blessings for your life by pulling the triggers and channels mentioned above.
Remember this: The level of God’s Blessing in your life is proportional to your level of commitment to God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.
2. Make up your mind to access the Blessing of God by pulling the triggers outlined above.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to reverence You, study Your Word, serve You faithfully, give sacrificially, connect to prophetic and parental releases so I can access Your Blessing for my life, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE BLESSING - CONTENT AND CHANNELS - PT1
DAILY READING: Exodus 39:1 to 40:38,"Mark 1":1 to 28,"Psalm 35":1 to 16,"Proverbs 9":11 to 12.
AMAZING FACT: A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 15/02/1965 - Canada adopted Maple leaf flag.
QUOTE: The proof of service is not in title but in task. Culled from SERVICE: YOUR UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST by Dr (Mrs.) Becky Paul-Enenche.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

Friday, February 15, 2019

*TOPIC:* DO NOT BE A WICKED NEIGHBOUR

*Read:* Leviticus 19:13-18
*MEMORISE:* The soul of the wicked desires evil; His neighbor finds no favor in his eyes (Proverbs 21:10).

*EXPOSITION:*

When you live next to, or near another person, you become his or her neighbour and vice versa. Those people you share boundary with in the market place, are your neighbour, as you too have been their neighbour. Today, God has this massage for you that you should avoid being a wicked neighbour. In a very simple term, a wicked neighbour is the one who is morally bad to the people around him or her. According to our memory Scripture, a wicked neighbour always desires evil to the people around him; he is always suspicious of them and never sees anything good in the people. A wicked neighbour is a great calamity, just as a good one, is a great advantage. Who are you? (Read Ex. 20:16-17; Lev. 19:13; Deut. 19:14; Ps 15:3; 28:3; Pro.3:28).

Assuming you are one of the fifteen people sharing boundaries together in a particular street as co-landlords, and you always complain about the remaining fourteen people, you are the one to check yourself very well. If you are a kind of person other people find it difficult to live with, you need to work upon your character. Being a wicked neighbour is a costly game everyone needs to do away with. It can cost one his reputation, protection, dignity, and most importantly, it can cost one his own very life. If you are wicked to everybody around you, who will keep you aware when evil thing is coming to you? It is the will of our Lord Jesus Christ to love our neighbours (Mark 12:31). Do not forget your neighbours could be anybody. John Calvin in his Golden booklet of the True Christian life says, “The Lord commands us to do good unto all men without expectation, though the majority are very undeserving when judged according to their own merits…”.

As a Christian, you must see yourself as a mirror to your neighbours, and in that mirror, they must see the reflection of Jesus, if that mirror is cloudy or distorted, Jesus’ reflection will be so vague, and hardly be seen. Therefore, always take care of your character to reflect Christ well in your neighbourhood. A normal Christian life should be an extension of heaven on earth

*PRAYER POINTS:*
1. I refuse to be a wicked neighbour where I live, work and play in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, grant me ability to be a good example for the unbelievers in my environment, so that we will be good representatives of You among unbelievers.
3. Lord, give us all the enablement to love our neighbours as ourselves.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 7:1 – 8:26; Matthew 27:6 – 27:27
Good morning and happy weekend.
May goodness and mercy be your portion, in Jesus name Amen.
Jesus is the only way to heaven. Accept Him today as your Lord and Savior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM