The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 12th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 12TH FEBRUARY.

YOU’RE SEALED WITH THE HOLY GHOST.

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, YE WERE SEALED WITH THAT HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE (Ephesians 1:13).

Years ago, there were those who preached and taught that having been born again, you needed to be “sealed with the Holy Ghost.” Then they’d call people out in church, lay hands on them and say, “Be sealed in the Name of Jesus.” In their minds, they were “sealing” those Christians. One can’t but wonder where they got that from, because the Christian was already “sealed with the Holy Ghost” at the New Birth.

The underlined portion of our opening verse says, “…ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.” When you received the Holy Ghost, you were sealed; it was done by the Holy Ghost; it’s not a special, or typical experience. What does it mean to be sealed, especially in the context of Scripture?

When a document is sealed, it means a mark or something is attached to it as a guarantee of authenticity and ownership. When you see the seal of the President on a document, for example, that means the document came from the President, and has the president’s authority. A seal also means that a particular transaction has been completed or consummated.

There’re three things that the sealing of the Holy Ghost is for: ownership, security, and authenticity. Now that you’re born again, and have been sealed with the Holy Ghost, Satan can’t touch you, because the mark of God is on you. The hand of God is resting upon you. Psalm 91:7 says, “A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.” And the tenth verse says, “There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.” Why? It’s because God’s seal is on you! That seal — that mark — separates you from danger.

As a child of God, you’re protected and preserved by the power of the Holy Spirit. His glory covers you. When you understand this, the devil will have no place in your life. Fear will have no place in you. If you’re attacked by sickness, disease or infirmity, you’ll command it to leave your body. You’ll live every day with the confident assurance that no plan of the adversary can work against you, because the seal of God is on you. Praise God!

CONFESSION

I’ve got the seal of the Holy Ghost! I’m protected and preserved from harm, for as the mountains surround Jerusalem, even so am I immersed in the Lord’s protection. His divine power has granted me all that I require for life and godliness, and no weapon fashioned against me can ever prosper, because I dwell in Christ. Blessed be God forever!

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 125:1-3 They that trust in the LORD [shall be] as mount Zion, [which] cannot be removed, [but] abideth for ever. 2 As the mountains [are] round about Jerusalem, so the LORD [is] round about his people from henceforth even for ever. 3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.

Psalm 91:1-10 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day; 6 [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, [which is] my refuge, [even] the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 27:45-66 & Leviticus 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 13:53-58 & Genesis 43

#TALKINGSESSION

12TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Heavenly Father, how gracious and loving You are to me. Thank You for making my body the temple of Your Spirit. I am continually strengthened with might in my inner man as the anointing of Your Spirit runs through every fibre of my being, making me sickness and disease-free. Thank you for making Your
Word available to me. I take advantage of the

presence of the Holy Spirit who is in me, and with me to teach me Your Word as I study it wholeheartedly today. I declare that I am built up by the Word to live a life of success, victory, and promotions, dealing wisely in all affairs of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 12TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: THE POWER OF MISSIONS.

MEMORISE:

That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations. Psalm 67:2

READ: Psalm 67:1-7

1God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah.
2 That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.
3 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
4 O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.
5 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
6 Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.
7 God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.

“Missions” refers to the means by which the Church of Jesus Christ proclaims the saving power of the gospel to all the nations of the world. It comprises of the specific actions that bears witness to the good news of the salvation that Jesus Christ paid for when He shed His Blood on the cross of Calvary, died and rose again. The Lord Jesus Christ Himself commissioned all born again children of God to take the message of His God to take the message of His gospel to the uttermost parts of the world, by the help of the Holy Spirit who directs, empowers and supports Christian missions. Declaring the power embedded in missions, Pail writes in Romans 1:16:

“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”

Jesus Christ came to reveal the power and personality of God through His exemplary teachings. He came to announce the coming of God’s Kingdom and to redeem a fallen humanity through His death on the cross. Though He came first to the Jews, the scope of His mission covered the whole human race, and this continues today through the Spirit-empowered witness of His Church. Jesus Christ reveals God in His own person, saying in John 1:18:

“No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”

Also, John 14:9 says anyone who has seen Jesus has seen the Father. In john 10:30, Jesus further declares that He and the Father are one. Jesus came to provide free access to God. Through Him, all human beings, irrespective of color, race, language or culture have equal access by one Spirit unto the Father (Ephesians 2:18). The power of mission is further revealed in the fact that Jesus Christ came to redeem and save humanity from sin, as prophesied about Him in Matthew 1:21:

“And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.”

The ultimate power of Christ’s mission on earth is revealed in 1 John 3:8b, which says:

“for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”

He came to destroy the works of the devil through the salvation of souls, all-round healing, deliverance, breaking of yokes, and by miracles, signs and wonders. I therefore decree, that every work of the devil in your life shall be destroyed today by the power of God in the Name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Pray for all mission fields of the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world: that the power of the Holy Spirit will bring to life the reality of the good news being proclaimed.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 7-8

Isaiah 37:30-38:6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: MUST I GO, AND EMPTY-HANDED

1. “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

Chorus:
“Must I go, and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him:
Must I empty-handed go?

2. Not at death I shrink nor falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

Chorus:

3. O the years in sinning wasted;
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

Chorus:

4. O ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 12TH FEBRUARY, 2019?

TOPIC: COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY: LORD, CHANGE THE RULE THIS 2019! – Part 3?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 8:20-22; GALATIANS 6:7-8?

Welcome to today’s story to glory hour with He that is the ORIGIN AND THE ENDING OF HISTORY! Collective captivity is a difficult curse to break and I will tell why! It is difficult because of the law of sowing and reaping! There is a law of sowing and reaping which God himself set up. God is the originator of that LAW! So if your parents sowed death, blood, delay and curses, etc, God will be unjust to say they will not reap it because it’s a law He set up and it must take effect. But however, when you become Born Again, for God to break the curse of COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY, He must first and foremost suspend the law of sowing and reaping for your sake! Wow! God must have to break/suspend His own law and change the rule to bring you out of collective captivity and until that is done, your prayers will be in vain. But today by the mercies of God, Jehovah shall change the rule for the manifestation of your glory hour. Yes! Jehovah the Rule Changer shall change and break every existing spiritual law, ancestral law, biological law, scientific law, medical law etc, holding or keeping you in bondage in Jesus name.

To break collective captivity, you must do the following: 1. Confess the sins of your fathers and plead for mercy! 2. Denounce and reject every blood sacrifice made on your behalf and invoke the BLOOD OF JESUS to speak for you! 3. Work for God; serving God unreservedly! 4. Ask God to suspend the law of sowing and reaping for your sake based on your salvation! 5. Then employ the power of positive confession of the WORD! Confess, declare and stand on God’s promises! Let your hands be clean, run from secret sins and practice righteousness. Ah! You are coming out of COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY and RULES will be suspended for your sake! This is your year! (I shall be available to have a programme for cases of COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY on FEBRUARY 17th – THIS SUNDAY at the LAGOS MOUNTAIN Ogudu Orioke, 8am – 11am. I am only available on Sundays because I WRITE ON WEEKDAYS! Come with names of family members/ancestral names. See page 45 for details)! Pastors shall have priority!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led now.

2. Confess your sins and the sins of your father’s/mother’s house now.

3. Every loophole of sin holding me captive, I block you now through righteousness in Jesus name.

4. O LORD, suspend, break and change ancestral laws, medical laws etc for me by fire.

5. O LORD, change the rule for my sake, suspend the law of sowing and reaping for me in Jesus name. Pray about today.

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: NUMBERS 25 – 27?

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)?
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_✍

Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross?
1. On the hill far away,
Stood an old rugged Cross
The emblem of suff’ring and shame
And I love that old Cross
Where the dearest and blest
For a world of lost sinners was slain

Chorus
So I’ll cherish that old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it someday for a crown

2. Oh, that old rugged Cross
So despised by the world
Has a wondrous attraction for me
For the dear Lamb of God,
Left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary

3. In the old rugged Cross,
Stain’d with blood so divine
A wondrous beauty I see
T’was on that old Cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctified me.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY

TUESDAY 12 FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: SURELY, THERE IS AN END!

SCRIPTURE: For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
Proverbs 23:18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no endless night situation of life.

Our anchor Scripture reveals that there is an end to every situation of captivity in
life. Everything that has a beginning equally has an end. You might be passing
through some difficult situations of life and may be thinking that there is no end;
but the truth is, there is an end.

Therefore, I would like you to take note of the following key facts:

1. There is no night that has no end
There is no endless night situation of life. No matter how dark a night may
appear, the day must break. In the same way, no matter how dark the night
situation of your life may be, your day must surely break.
2. There is no endless journey
Any journey of life that has a beginning equally has an end; there is no journey
that continues forever. Beloved, no matter how far you have gone on the journey
of life, that journey must come to an end.
3. There is no endless examination
There is no endless temptation; there is no endless examination. There is no test
of life that lasts forever. So, do not let any devil deceive you that what you are
passing through would never end.
4. There is no door without a key
There is no keyless door. Even if the key is lost, the lock can be changed or even
broken for a possible entry. Beloved, no door can be closed against you forever; it
can be opened.
My counsel is, arm yourself with the revelation that no matter what the condition
of your life is, there is an end.
Remember this: There is no endless night situation of life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.
2. Ask God to fulfil His promises in your life.
PRAYER: Father, I ask that You bring every night situation of my life to an end
today, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BREAKING THE FORCES
OF CAPTIVITY.
DAILY READING: Exodus 34:1 to 35:9, Matthew 27:15 to 31, Psalm 33:12 to 22,
Proverbs 9:1 to 6.
AMAZING FACT: Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the
immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only
laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 12/02/1809 - On this day, Abraham Lincoln was born; he later
became the 16th president of the United States.
QUOTE: There is no possibility without responsibility. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO
THE TOP by Dr. Paul Enenche.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

TOPIC: WAIT FOR YOUR TIME
Read: 1 Samuel 16:11-13
MEMORISE: Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel arose and went to Ramah (1 Samuel 16:13).

EXPOSITION
Saul began to reign almost immediately after Samuel anointed him. The same Samuel anointed David and he never smelled the throne until after sixteen years (16). He (David) was first anointed in 1 Samuel 16:13; then the men of Judah later anointed him king over the house of Judah in 2 Samuel 2:4; then later followed by his anointing as king over Israel in 2 Sam. 5:3, then in verse 4, David was thirty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years.
David, despite being already anointed to replace Saul, waited for his time and was never in haste to take over the seat of power. Unlike Adonijah, one of his sons, who pronounced himself king and began to parade himself as king, when the reigning king (David) was still in place (1 Kgs. 1:5).

Most young people today, including ministers of God, are no longer careful about God’s perfect timing, the moment they discover one particular gift they possess, they begin to parade themselves as General Over seers, great prophets of the end time-revivals, etc., instead of submitting to a higher spiritual authority for training and mentorship, as well as proper discipleship and getting equipped enough for their appointed time of manifestation.

The same David had a golden opportunity to kill king Saul who was after his life. Knowing-fully-w
ell that he had already been anointed to replace him, David refused to fasten the process. David refused to help himself faster than God God’s time. Short-cuts will only cut one’s life short and make one fall short of God’s glory. Beware of short-cuts; don’t jump the gun; follow through the process; wait for your time.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, grant me the grace to be patient for Your will.
2. Lord, I refuse to be lured into ungodly short cuts.
3. Lord, equip me for my season of manifestation.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 39:24 – 40:38; Matthew 26:15 – 26:36
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM