The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 11th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 11TH FEBRUARY.

HOLY AND WITHOUT BLAME.

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love (Ephesians 1:4).

Hebrews 3:1 says, “Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus.” Did you notice that we’re called “holy brethren”? Only God can say that! Your neighbours, friends, family members, etc., may not consider you holy; but God says you are, and His verdict is what counts. Aren’t you glad about that?

You’re not holy or righteous because of your actions, but because you live in the presence of God, and have His nature of righteousness. He gave you His righteousness as a gift: “…they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness…” (Romans 5:17). Before God, you’re justified; there’s no record of sin or wrongdoing against your name. That’s the reason He says you’re without blame.

Sadly, some haven’t been able to put away self-blame. They’ve rendered their faith and life ineffective due to excessive self-recrimination; that’s wrong. Your conscience isn’t supposed to keep you in bondage of guilt and condemnation, because Jesus, the Son of God, died in your place. He paid the ultimate price for your sins. The Bible says in Acts 13:38-39, “…by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.”

Do you know what it means to be justified? It means to be declared righteous; to be acquitted; the charges against you were dismissed because you never sinned. How is that possible? It’s because Jesus took your place, and now you’re in His place. So how does God see you now? He sees you holy, sanctified, and separated unto Him. Hallelujah.
Until and unless you realise that God has made you holy, you’ll never live a holy life. You can only live the life that God has given you. A dog lives the dog life; humans live the human life, because they have the life of human beings. Likewise, because we have the life and nature of God, we’re holy and can live holy. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for presenting me faultless, perfect, holy, unblameable, and irreproveable before you in love! Thank you for the death, burial and glorious resurrection of Jesus Christ, by which I now stand forever justified in your presence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:21-22 AMPC* And although you at one time were estranged and alienated from Him and were of hostile attitude of mind in your wicked activities, 22 Yet now has [Christ, the Messiah] reconciled [you to God] in the body of His flesh through death, in order to present you holy and faultless and irreproachable in His [the Father’s] presence.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 27:27-44 & Exodus 40

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 13:44-52 & Genesis 42

#TALKINGSESSION

11TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me an intercessor, one to stand in the gap for God’s children all over the world! I live up to this call today, as I pray that you’ll grant utterance, boldness, and opportunity to Christians, especially in places where the light of the gospel of Christ’s salvation is dim, to preach your Word with mighty miracles, signs, and

wonders. I thank you for the abundance of grace and mercy that is flowing from your throne room! I receive right now, the grace for salvation of souls for the lost in my neighbourhood, city, and nation. May the veil be taken off their minds for the light of the glorious gospel of Christ to shine through bringing them salvation and healing, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 11TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: BARGAINING WITH THE DIVINE.

MEMORISE:

And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee. Genesis 28:22

READ: 1 Samuel 1:9-11

9 So Hannah rose up after they had eaten in Shiloh, and after they had drunk. Now Eli the priest sat upon a seat by a post of the temple of the LORD.

10 And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the LORD, and wept sore.

11 And she vowed a vow, and said, O LORD of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the LORD all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head.

Our heavenly Father is so gracious to us that even though He is omnipotent, He still allows us to bargain with Him when the need arises. Agreements between God and mankind can be broadly classified under three categories: covenants, vows and oaths. Covenants are solemn agreements or promises which are confirmed by sacrifice or the sharing of a meal as a token of the commitment of both parties to uphold the articles of the covenant they have made. An example of this is the covenant between Jesus Christ and His Church which we invoke through the Lord’s Supper (1 Corinthians 11:23-27). Speaking on covenants, the Holy Spirit says in Psalm 50:5:

“Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.”

On the other hand, vows are pledges made to God as part of an appeal for something of great importance. It can also be viewed as a promise to God to do something, with the implication that failure to perform what is promised will result in divine sanctions. The fulfillment of vows is conditioned on the granting of a request. Thirdly, an oath is a binding promise with the invocation of repercussions for failing to fulfill the promise made. The curse or negative consequence will be carried out if the oath is broken.

The Bible does not place any requirement or compulsion on any Christian to enter into a covenant, make a vow or pronounce an oath. They are all voluntary obligations, but once entered into; they are binding and must be kept. Covenants, vows and oaths are often used to measure our seriousness and emphasize our commitment to receive something important from God. In Genesis 28:20-22, Jacob bargained with God and his request was granted. In Judges 11:30-31, Jephthah made a vow unto the Lord and he received immediate answer to his request. Hannah made a vow to God when she needed a child and God granted her request in a way that put a new song in her mouth (1Samuel 1:11). Also, Israel as a nation made a vow in Numbers 21:2 for the Lord to grant them victory over their enemy, and God granted their request. At different times and for diverse and for diverse reasons, Abraham, David , Solomon, Paul and others proved the efficacy of bargaining with God, and none of them was by any means disappointed. Entering into an agreement with God in order to resolve a difficult issue or in order to get God to move in your favor is highly recommended, but you must not fail to fulfill your promise to Him.

ACTION POINT:

Reflect over the covenant between you and the Lord Jesus Christ; are you living up to the terms of this covenant? Have you fulfilled all your vows to the Lord?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 6

Isaiah 37:14-29

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9: IN CHRIST ALONE

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 11TH FEBRUARY, 2019?

TOPIC: THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE: NO IRREVERSIBLE LOSS THIS YEAR!?
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 27:12-44?

The Bermuda triangle is an infamous body of water in the western part of the Atlantic Ocean. It stretches some 700,000 square km (approximately 270,271 square miles) between Florida, Bermuda and Puerto Rico. Also known as the Devil’s Triangle, the area feature multiple shipping lanes and it has claimed over 1,000 lives in the past 100 years. In 1918, the hug vessel Cyclops went missing in the triangle claiming some 300 lives. The cause of these deaths has remained a mystery. However, experts at the University of Southampton in Britain believe they have solved the Bermuda triangle mystery. They believe the mystery can be explained by a natural phenomenon known as “ROGUE WAVES.” They believe that “rogue waves” could be the reason why many boats sink in the mysterious triangle. Rogue waves last only a few minutes and can measure up to 30 metres (approximately).

Dr. Simeon Boxall, an ocean and art scientist, said that the infamous Bermuda triangle can see three massive storms coming together from different directions AT THE SAME TIME! Boxall added that, “There are storms to the south and north which come together. And if there are additional ones from Florida, it can be a potentially deadly formation of ROGUE WAVES.” According to him, such a surge in water can snap a SHIP, such as the huge CYCLOPS which claimed 300 lives. Oh, apologies for boring you with a “degree course” in “OCEANLOGY,” – the study of the physical and biological aspects of the ocean. What the Holy Ghost is using it to remind you is that STORMS AND WAVES are routes you cannot AVOID in your life/ministry, but you will win over them! See what Apostle Paul and the 276 prisoners suffered after they encountered a DEADLY wind called Euroclydon (Acts 27:14). Not all storms come to disrupt you life or ministry; some come to CLEAR YOUR PATHWAY! Some come to show you the people in your boat (true friends or foes)! Some are allowed by God to make you WISER AND STRONGER!

So like the angel told Paul in today’s scripture Vs 22 – “for there shall be no loss of any man’s life among you, but of the ship.” The LORD was saying, “THERE SHALL BE NO IRREVERSIBLE LOSS THIS YEAR!” The SHIP IS REVERSIBLE AND CAN BE REPLACED but LIFE cannot be replaced or reversed! Today, I command by the Word of the Lord, that whatever has swallowed up your fortunes in the past like the rogue waves of the Bermuda shall be brought low in Jesus name. I command every storm confronting you right now to become your PROMOTION LADDER! I decree that NO STORM will SWALLOW UP your STORY TO GLORY testimony and THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS this year! Pray seriously now!

The UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE is SATURDAY February 16th. Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 80972#. Time is 8am UK time. Bishop Dr Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When The Morning Comes…?
1. Lord, thank you for the WORD!

2. No STORM WILL SWALLOW UP my GLORY and FORTUNE this year!

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: NUMBERS 21 – 24?

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF✍

Song 5: When The Morning Comes?
1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

Chorus
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
Seed of Destiny 

Monday 11th February, 2019.

TOPIC: THERE IS NO UNSOLVABLE PROBLEM IN LIFE

SCRIPTURE: For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
Proverbs 23:18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Mentality affects reality; mentality affects activity; mentality affects destiny.

Mathematically, it has been established that there is no unsolvable equation on Earth; there is no equation without solution.

There was a mathematical equation that could not be solved for many centuries; it is called the Fermat’s Last theorem which was formulated by Pierre de Fermat in the year 1637. 

Mathematicians battled with it for centuries but could not solve it. Andrew Wiles took it upon himself and made up his mind that the equation must be solved. After several years of rigorous work, he solved the equation in 1994 after three hundred and fifty eight years.

Beloved, if an ordinary man can solve an ‘unsolvable’ equation, how much more will God solve every impossible equation in your life. I don’t know the equation the devil has confronted your life with, I don’t know the mystery around your life, but I want to let you know that it will be solved in Jesus’ Name.

There is a way out of what you are passing through in life.
You might be a single person but I want you to know that you will get married; you might consider yourself poor but you can be rich; it does not matter the altars fighting your destiny, every problem of your life has a solution and an expiry date in God.

It is very important to know this because mentality determines reality; what you become is a product of what goes on in your mind. When a person feels defeated inside, such a person will look inferior to other people. So, mentality affects reality; mentality affects activity; mentality affects destiny.

Beloved, my counsel is, upgrade your destiny by renovating your mentality.
Remember this: Mentality affects reality; mentality affects activity; mentality affects destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Upgrade your destiny by renewing your mentality with the Word of God continually.
2. Approach every situation of life with a positive mindset
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You upgrade my life and destiny by renewing my life. I receive Your grace to study Your Word always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BREAKING THE FORCES OF CAPTIVITY.
AMAZING FACT: Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 11/02/1990 - Nelson Mandela was released from Victor Verster prison, near Cape Town, after 27 years of incarceration.
DAILY READING: Exodus 32:1 to 33:23, Matthew 26:69 to 27:14, Psalm 33:1 to 11, Proverbs 8:33 to 36.
QUOTE: The presence of God is the cure for the fear of evil. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE by Dr. Paul Enenche.
DO NOT FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00 am at the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. Invite friends and loved ones.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, February 11, 2019

TOPIC: APPLY KNOWLEDGE TO YOUR ZEAL
Read: Romans 10:1-4

MEMORISE: Also it is not good for a soul to be without knowledge, and he sins who hastens with his feet (Proverbs 19:2).

EXPOSITION
Zeal, in addition to Knowledge is very good. To have zeal without knowledge is very bad. Zeal here literally means fervent mind, boiling, fervent in serving the Lord. To have zeal for God means to be passionate in the things pertaining to God or religion. When religious (Spiritual) zeal is based on knowledge, it can be extremely effective for the expansion of the Kingdom of God on earth. The early disciples were zealous Christians who committed themselves to the cause of Christ. Many of them sacrificed their lives in order to share and spread the Word of the Lord, out of the zeal they had for God. Their zeal coupled with knowledge then, brought about the phenomenal growth of the church in the first few centuries after Christ (Acts 2:40-47; 5:22-42).

Zeal is either good or bad in itself. If zeal does not rest on knowledge of biblical values, it can be a problem. Zeal without knowledge has wrecked incalculable havoc throughout history (2 Sam. 21:1-9). Zeal can carry a bad end, if it is exercised wrongly. Israel had zeal for God, yet they knew neither God nor Christ aright. They had a misdirected zeal. They pointed in the wrong direction with zeal about the wrong scheme of salvation. Romans 10:2 says, “For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge”.

Like the Israelites, many people are passionate about God but have no regard for the truth of Jesus Christ. Worship is misguided and meaningless, unless it is based upon the truth of God’s Word (Matt. 15:6, 9; 22:29). Unless we understand the truth of God and His Word, we will destroy ourselves in our well-meaning ignorance (Hosea 4:6). As a Christian, never do or take a step that is not rooted in the Word of God. We must live our lives daily on the revelational knowledge of God. We need to be fervent in our studies of God’s Word before we can impact knowledge to others. We can’t give anything to anyone, if we don’t have it ourselves. This revelational knowledge is attainable by committing ourselves to daily habit of reading, meditating on God’s Word on a daily basis. Wisdom and experience comes naturally, if you are devoted to keeping God’s Word in your heart as believer.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, draw me nearer to You through daily reading of Your Word to acquire more knowledge about you.
2. Help, me Oh Lord, to develop zeal for You which is based on knowledge more than ever before.
3. Father, Let there be revival of thirst for Your Word as of old in the Church.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 37:20 – 39:23; Matthew 25:39 – 26:14
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM