The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
puma suede classic
ÿþTokyo boutique atmos teams up with puma suede classic Fray I.D (Japanese clothing brand) to bring you a brand new rendition of the Puma Trinomic XT2. Let s take a look at this collaborative effort resulting in subtle yet clean version of the Puma Trinomic XT2.If you re not familiar with Fray I.D, their clothing is known for the relaxed fit and easy to wear style. With that being said, Fray I.D attempts to implement that feel and style into the Puma Trinomic XT2. Coming in an all white mesh and suede upper, the Puma Trinomic XT2 is offset by a black leather heel counter as well as a light grey suede toe cap. Puma/Trinomic branding is found on the heel, tongue and lace lock. Completing the aesthetics of the shoe is an off-white midsole that happens to come equipped with Trinomic cushioning. Available now for the retail price of $100, let us know if you are planning on picking up a pair.via: HighsnobietyAuthor s TakeVery subtle  and versatile looking shoe, down to the midsole. The off-white look underneath gives a vintage look and feel. If you re a fan of the Puma Trinomic XT2, but weren t feeling the bright releases as of late, perhaps this mellowed out version will do the trick.

Some think the Puma R698 is going to have a heck of a year. Some, like me, aren t feeling so sure about that. The Puma R698 is a solid runner and with the Sakura installment by Ronnie Fieg it was hinted that thing were going puma speed to be heating up. The release of the Puma R698 Bonded TPU Kurim Dark Shadow strays me away from that notion.With a bonded TPU and engineered mesh upper, you can be sure that these will provide the ultimate fit and comfort, but it s going to do so in an all black design. Most people are fans, I get it, but with that Sakura look indicating what s to come, it s bizarre to see something so simple, and to have been seeing simple colorways. White puma ignite lands down on the Trinomic midsole, completing the look. If you re interested in picking these up then head on over to you local Puma retailer today.Source: FeatureAuthor s TakeI could just as simply get an all black Tubular, Roshe, Flux, etc which in my book is kind of cooler. Pardon my rant in the middle of all that, but I m going to pass on these. However, I might knock the monochromatic design, but I m digging the steal-ness of the name.

We have been seeing a lot of fun and unique colorways come from the Puma Disc series and their latest release is no different. Puma has teamed up with the Japanese based brand Ojaga Design and will be dropping a special version of the Puma Disc Blaze Trinomic silhouette.This collaboration brings two different versions of the Puma Disc Blaze Trinomic, that both feature a wild mix of patterns, colors and design. Both shoes feature shades of Brown for the base, while using a wild blend of colors to puma evospeed make the shoes stand out even more.These were definitely designed for the folks that aren t shy about their fashion choices. You can grab a pair of the Ojaga Design x Puma Disc Blaze Trinomic today at select Puma retailers, with a retail price of $175.Source: BodegaAuthor s TakeThese are definitely not for the timid. Your fashion game definitely has to be on point to really do these justice.These don t do it for me, but I do respect the attention to detail that was used.

Aside from solid standouts made in conjunction with Slam Jam and Thisisneverthat, the popular Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus has received a much needed colorful design just in time for the warm months ahead. Constructed of Silver ballistic nylon along the toebox, vamp and tongue, reinforced with Dark Grey suede overlays along its quarter panel and toe cap, pops of Teal are applied on the eyelets, signature formstripes and TPU heel counter, while the runner is further pronounced with Orange hints scattered throughout, which is prominent on the frontal lacing component, and inner lining.All resting atop a comfortable Trinomic sole unit that bears its colorful palette to cap it all off, look for this stylish variation of the Trinomic XT2 Plus at select Puma retailers now for $85. 

Puma has regained a lot of popularity lately with the return of lots of their great retro runners like the R698, but the brand is ready to make a strong statement in the runner category.Back in February we showed you Puma s Ignite Your City Series that was highlighted by their new runner, the Puma Ignite. Now Puma is ready to release the runner to the world and they are excited to see people put it to work. The Puma Ignite features innovative foam technology that provides responsive cushioning, optimal rebound and great comfort.To start off you ll have your choice of two colorways, black/grey and red/black. Available at select retailers at the end of the month, which one will you be going after?via: HBAuthor s TakeI m a fan of runners, but not the ones that look like a track athlete would wear, and these Pumas look like that on the track shoe.I m not sure how comfortable they are, but I don t like the look of the shoe so I ll probably never try them on to find out.

Initially previewed, additional images of the Puma Blaze of Glory Primary Pack are now provided, puma trinomic while we focus our attention on the White/Blue variant. Essentially comprised of a breathable mesh/neoprene base dipped in tonal White, the comfortable runner is complemented by Blue accents gracing the suede toe cap, inner lining, heel pull tabs and Puma branding. Supplemented by matching White synthetic components that uphold the silhouette s lacing system, the clean, simplistic low-top sneaker is reinforced by the brand s revolutionary Trinomic sole unit while adhered to a Black-colored outsole. Offering perfect cushioning, ultimate comfort and nice style, find this new Puma Blaze of Glory [Image: puma trinomic-451lrn.jpg] Primary in White/Blue at select Puma accounts now for $135.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Puma Basket Heart Mark Anne 0 710 06-10-2020, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Mark Anne
  Some Suggestions About WoW Gold Classic Into World of Warcraft Classic xuanlolo 0 696 06-05-2020, 08:27 AM
Last Post: xuanlolo
  All About Classic Wow Gold Rilitque 0 782 04-27-2020, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Rilitque
  puma rs x toys Norma Brook 0 812 12-16-2019, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Norma Brook
  Buy Classic WOW Gold have chances to get surprise gifts smilutaneous858 0 796 12-10-2019, 05:05 AM
Last Post: smilutaneous858
  WOW Classic Boosting can bring you convenience smilutaneous858 0 830 12-10-2019, 05:02 AM
Last Post: smilutaneous858
  Nike Blazer Middle of the ’77 Gets Covered Within Light Redwood Suede IsobelDavidson88 0 855 12-05-2019, 10:05 AM
Last Post: IsobelDavidson88
  Nike Dunk Reduced Viotech Classic Colorway CoreyPearson 0 809 12-04-2019, 11:01 AM
Last Post: CoreyPearson