The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 10th February
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*❤PREACH HIS LOVE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS .❤* 

*(FREE FEBRUARY PDF* =>http://distribution.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?p=CEAVZ)
Sunday, February 10th

PASTOR CHRIS 

_*…Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth (Romans 14:22).*_  

Some people like it when a message of condemnation and judgement is preached. They prefer to hear more about sin and its judgement. But fear of judgement has never produced righteousness or the love of God. Gospel means good news, and that’s what Jesus sent us to preach and teach. He said, _*“…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature”*_ (Mark 16:15). 

It’s not enough that you’re preaching a message about Jesus Christ; the message must be about His liquid love, the remission of sin that He made possible, and His gift of righteousness to everyone who believes. Don’t preach judgment or condemnation; preach His love and righteousness. 

Some don’t like it when we preach righteousness and the love of Christ to sinners. What they don’t realise is that righteousness is actually a gift to the sinner, and not essentially to the Christian, because the Christian is born righteous. The sinner, upon hearing and believing the message of the Gospel, receives eternal life, which comes bundled with the gift of righteousness. 

When we preach righteousness, people embrace righteousness, and once they do, they start living right. That’s because righteousness is a nature; it’s the nature of God that’s imparted to the spirit of the one who’s born again, granting him the ability to live right. Right living is a product of righteousness. No one can live right, who isn’t first made righteous; and only God gives righteousness; it’s not something you obtain by your own good works. 

This is why we preach the Gospel, for only through the Gospel is the righteousness of God unveiled. Paul said, _*“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ…For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith...”*_ (Romans 1:16-17). Did you notice that? 

So, if we don’t preach the true Gospel, people will never understand righteousness, and that would defeat the purpose for which Christ came to the world. He came to make men sons of God; He came to make sinners righteous. He came to make us one with the Father, and have His life and nature of righteousness. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION* 

*Loving Father, thank you for your liquid love so lavishly poured out on all; the remission of sin made possible by the vicarious sacrifice of Jesus, and the resultant gift of righteousness to everyone who believes. Today, your righteousness is unveiled and embraced as many hear and receive the Gospel all around the world. Many are saved, healed, and delivered, and darkness is dispelled, to the glory and praise of your Name. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 6:13-14* Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God. 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. *||* 

*||* *2 Corinthians 5:21* For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING* 

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 27:1-26 & Exodus 38-39

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 13:34-43 & Genesis 41
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SUNDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME:  THE PATH TO GREATNESS.  

MEMORISE:

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. Malachi 4:2

READ: Genesis 39:4-9

4 And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.

5 And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and over all that he had, that the LORD blessed the Egyptian's house for Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the LORD was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field.

6 And he left all that he had in Joseph's hand; and he knew not ought he had, save the bread which he did eat. And Joseph was a goodly person, and well favoured.

7 And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.

8 But he refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand;

9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?

Greatness is the quality of being distinguished, eminent or influential. Virtually all human beings have an inherent desire to be great, but only few end up attaining greatness. Great men and women often combine their top leadership position with special abilities, vast wealth, authority and influence. Although most people believe that greatness is attained through personal effort, superior knowledge, special wisdom or hard work, the Bible speaks to the contrary in Daniel 14:17b saying:

“to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.”

Moreover, children of God must learn that appointing someone into a position of authority by manipulation or without god’s approval does not confer greatness upon such a fellow. Hosea 8:4 says such an elevation will be a short lived exercise in futility. In reality therefore, no one can achieve true greatness by personal effort, manipulation or human connections. True greatness can only come by God’s appointment and empowerment, and the pathway to it goes through the fear of God. Anyone who desires to be great therefore, must have deep reverence for God. The bible testifies to the fear of God being present in all the fathers of faith before God bestowed greatness upon them. Abraham received an irreversible promise of greatness after God acknowledged his fear of Him (Genesis 22:12). Joseph’s dream of greatness was fulfilled because he feared God (Genesis 42:18, Genesis 39:90. The Lord blessed the later end of Job more than his beginning because he feared Him (Job 2:3). God singled out Cornelius for greatness because he had the testimony of fearing Him (Acts 10:2). Also, the fear of God helped Daniel to attain greatness in spite of his captivity in a strange land. 

Furthermore, Ecclesiastes 8:12 tells us as a matter of certainty that it shall be well with those who fear God and revere Him. The fear of God automatically confers God’s blessings on His children and causes the Sun of righteousness shall arise on their behalf, ushering them into supernatural dimensions of healing and accelerated growth (Malachi 4:2). I pray that as you begin to walk in the fear of God, your journey to greatness will be accelerated in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let me live the rest of my life in godly fear in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  John 5

Isaiah 36:21-37:13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant and blood
Support me in the ‘whelming flood:
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When the last trumpet’s voice shall sound,
O may I then in him be found.
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before his throne.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 10TH FEBRUARY, 2019?
TOPIC: SHE BREAST-FED ANOTHER PERSON’S CHILD!?
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 40:1-23?

Philippine Airlines flight attendant, Patricia Organo, went above and beyond the call of duty in mid November 2018, when she breast-fed a wailing infant on a domestic flight after the baby’s mother had run out of formula (baby formula or baby milk is a manufactured food designed and marketed for feeding to babies and infants under 12 months of age, usually prepared for bottle-feeding or cup-feeding from powder or liquid). Patricia Organo heard a sound coming from the cabin – it was the cry of a baby in distress. She said: “You know the difference between a cry of hunger, a cry of sleepiness or a cry of something else,” Organo, who has a nine month-old daughter, said. So, she walked down the aisle to approach the mum and asked if she needed to feed the infant. That was when the woman revealed through tears, that she had run out of formula (baby food) and there was no formula milk on board. Patricia said: “I thought to myself, there’s only one thing I could offer and that’s my own milk.” She informed the flight’s line administrator, Sheryl Villaflor, of her plan – then she approached the mother again to BREAST-FEED THE BABY! Wow! SHE BREAST-FEED ANOTHER PERSON’S CHILD! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that everybody on planet earth has a “child.” Yes! A “child” in this context can be a DREAM, a Goal and Hope for tomorrow! And the Lord is using today’s devotional to ask you to HELP SOMEONE’S CHILD” (their goals, dreams, talents, etc) to live! YOU HAVE A GIFT FROM GOD WHICH OTHERS DO NOT HAVE! There is something SPECIAL about you that can “BREAST-FEED” (save) the LIFE OF ANOTHER PERSON’S CHILD!” Yes! YOU ARE A SOLUTION TO SOMEONE ON THIS PLANET! Save a “child” (the dream, vision and mission of another person) like Joseph who interpreted the dream of others when his own dream was passing through delay (today’s scripture)! BE A SOLUTION WHEREVER YOU GO today or this year! Millions are passing through problems/battles! DON’T ADD TO THEIR BATTLES! The problem is a problem; that is why it is called a problem! Stop dwelling on problems! DWELL ON SOLUTIONS! Obstacles, challenges, problems will happen! It’s life! We will never have a smooth journey to success always! Instead, choose to embrace challenges. Ignore the negativity and drama that comes with it, and remind yourself often that it is the solution that matters – it is the only thing that matters! Be a SOLUTION! Help “BREAST-FEED” other people’s dreams and yours will never die!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher Ground
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. I choose to be a SOLUTION CENTER this year! I shall not be an agent of TROUBLE for others! I shall focus on SOLUTIONS to PROBLEMS wherever I go today! So help me God in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: NUMBERS 18 – 20?

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)?
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_✍

Songs 1: Higher Ground?
1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

Chorus
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY

SUNDAY 10 FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: PATHWAYS TO LIVING IN ABUNDANT HEALTH

SCRIPTURE: Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The end of life is life without vision; people die when they have no vision for living.

We have been exploring keys to living in permanent Divine health. This is very important because there is no success without secrets. Divine health does not happen by chance; rather, it is released by the understanding of its secrets.
Now, further keys to Divine health are:

1. Maintaining a clear positive vision for the future
People only perish where there is no vision (Proverbs 29:18). When you outline what you will do for God in the future, He cannot allow death or sickness to take you before your time. Life becomes a burden to people who lack vision; the end of life is life without vision. People die when they have no vision for living.
2. Maintaining upright living and a clear conscience
There are faults that can block one’s healing (James 5:16). For example, a drunkard or smoker does not need the devil’s effort to have liver cancer. Does a fornicator need the assistance of a witch to be afflicted with HIV? Upright living is a key to living in Divine Health.
3. Maximizing the privilege of the communion table
The communion communicates the life of Christ to us; it symbolizes the body and blood of Jesus Christ (John 6:55-57). So, every time you take the communion, you are in touch with the sick-less life of Jesus Christ. However, the Holy Communion must be taken with revelation for it to produce results.
Beloved, my counsel is, maintain a life of vision, live with a pure conscience and always maximize the privilege of the Holy Communion.
Remember this: The end of life is life without vision; people die when they have no vision for living.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Cultivate a vision of what to live for.
2. Maintain an upright and clear conscience
3. Maximize the privilege of the Holy Communion
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You give me a vision to live for. I receive the grace to live uprightly and to always partake in the Communion Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ACTIVATING THE FORCE OF DIVINE HEALTH.
DAILY READING: Exodus 30:11 to 31:18, Matthew 26:47 to 68, Psalm 32:1 to 11, Proverbs 8:27 to 32.
AMAZING FACT: When a human being is confronted by a lion and he goes down flat on his face or stands erect like a log of wood, the lion would just sniff around him and walk away without hurting him

TODAY IN HISTORY: 10/02/1985 - Nelson Mandela rejected South African president, P. W Botha's offer of a conditional release.
QUOTE: A Vision is what keeps you going. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: Today, I prophesy on you the power to make progress. Every spell of limitation, stagnation, restriction, refrainment or confinement at work in your life is over forever, in Jesus’ Name.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, February 10, 2019

TOPIC: DANGER OF COMFORT TIME

Read: Deuteronomy 32:15-18

MEMORISE: But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation (Deuteronomy 32:15).

EXPOSITION
When people face challenges of life, such as barrenness, sickness, joblessness, poverty and delay in different ways, they find time to move closer to God. They will be worshipping God regularly with a view to receiving what they want from Him. The moment they get what they wanted and have everything at their disposal, they will gradually stay away from God. This is exactly what Israel as a nation did to God in a particular time. The word, Jeshurun is a poetical name for Israel. The metaphor used here is derives from a pampered animal, which, instead of being tamed and gentle, becomes mischievous and vicious, in consequence of good living and kind treatment. So did the Israelites conduct themselves by their various acts of rebellion, murmuring, and idolatrous apostasy.

This memory scripture is a slight portion of the song Moses wrote in last days of his life. (Deut.31:30-32; 1-43). God told Moses to write a song, commonly called “The Song of Moses”, and teach the people (Deut.31:19). God required the Israelites to learn the song of Moses in anticipation of their future apostasy in the Promised Land. God knew that despite His blessings bringing divine judgement. When that happened, the song they had learnt in previous generations would be a witness against them. 

When many disasters and calamities come on them, this song will testify against them (vv.19-24).
This is a lesson for us today, that whatever good things God does for us, is a test before us. Life is a test. Many people know how to manage poverty and small beginning in life, but when it comes to success and prosperity, they do not know how to handle it? When life becomes better for you than how it is now, will you serve God the way you do now? Be sincere with your answers to those questions. For God not to peg your progress in life, you should not allow today’s success and achievements to blindfold your eyes not to live A God-fearing life again. Be warned!

PRAYER POINTS

1. I ask for the grace to live beyond the manifestation of the flesh when I enjoy the goodness of God.
2. Give me the capacity, Oh Lord, to live for You, no matter the situation I find myself.
3. Pray for all wealthy Christians that they will use their substance to expand the Kingdom of God.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 35:29 – 37:19; Matthew 25:17 – 25:38
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM