The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 9th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 9TH FEBRUARY 2019

HE DOESN’T LEAD US THROUGH DREAMS

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God (Romans 8:14).

In the New Testament, God doesn’t lead us through dreams. The Bible doesn’t say, “For as many as are led by dreams, they are the sons of God”; rather, it says, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God….” You might want to ask, “How about Acts 2:17; doesn’t it indicate that God still leads through dreams?” No; He doesn’t.

When the Bible says in Acts 2:17, “…in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh…AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS…”; dreams were for sense knowledge generation of men. And if you ever had a dream, a real dream that’s a message from the Lord, always, the focus would be on you; you’d be the theme of the dream; not someone else.

God never gave anybody any dream about anybody else. Job said, “God talks to men in a dream of the night to seal an instruction into them, to warn them from their destruction” (Read Job 33:15-18). That’s in the Old Testament. It was about them; not about other people.

Some people believed some dreams that others had about them, and started looking for “deliverance”; that’s absurd. If you’re born again, God doesn’t send you a warning through someone else’s dream. Their dream is about them and not you. Don’t fear their fears and dreams.

Since the Holy Spirit began His ministry with the church on the day of Pentecost in Acts chapter 2, none of the Apostles or anyone in the New Testament was ministered to in a dream. Today, as then, He guides you through the written Word, and through His light in your spirit; the inward witness. Howbeit, that inward voice or witness always bears record with the Word. He gives visions and diverse revelations, nonetheless, but not with other people’s dreams about you. He said “ my sheep hear my voice…” (John 10:27).

Therefore, don’t base your life on dreams; if you dream a dream that’s consistent with God’s plan for you, claim it in Jesus’ Name, otherwise throw it away and don’t dwell on it. Live on the Word and God’s provisions in Christ.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the gift of your Spirit who causes my life to go in the direction of your perfect will for me. I live in the Spirit; therefore, I also walk in the Spirit, yielding myself to you, to be directed and instructed in all of life’s affairs, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Job 33:15-18 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; 16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, 17 That he may withdraw man [from his] purpose, and hide pride from man. 18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Jeremiah 23:28 CEV Their dreams and my truth are as different as straw and wheat. But when prophets speak for me, they must say only what I have told them.

DAILY BIBLE READING :
1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 26:57-75 & Exodus 36-37

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 13:24-33 & Genesis 40

#TALKINGSESSION

9TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank for Your Word is working mightily in me. My spirit, soul, and body are completely yielded to Your Word; thus, I refuse to entertain doubts in my heart, for I know faith always works. My faith is the victory that overcomes the world; it’s also the only proof I require to know that the things I’ve hoped for are now my present-hour

possessions. Lord, I thank You for Your Word is a light unto me; it clears the darkness from my path and enriches me daily. I thank you for showing me how to live the victorious life. I live by faith and not by sensory perceptions. I dominate the circumstances of my life today and declare that all things are working together for my good, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 9TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: CONFORMED TO HIS IMAGE?

MEMORISE:

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:18

READ: 2 Corinthians 3:6-18

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

The purpose of redemption is to transform us into the image and likeness of God. The Holy Spirit reveals this to us in Romans 8:29, where He says:

“ For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”

This has been God’s desire from the very beginning (Genesis 1:26-27). Soon after creation, the serpent lured Adam and eve into sin and they fell, thereby rejecting goodliness and embracing worldliness with its devilish undertones. To redeem us to Himself, God sent His Beloved Son to be the Savior of the world (John 4:14). Through His sacrifice, God’s salvation is freely made available to all. Those who genuinely receive His salvation become partners of His divine nature and are expected to follow in His footsteps through their lifestyles (2 Peter 1:4, 1 peter 2:21). In essence, God is calling all mankind to repent from their evil way and put on a new man, who is created after God in holiness and righteousness (Ephesians 4:24).

They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not; They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.They that make them are like unto them: so is every one that trusteth in them. Psalm 135:16-18

It is clear from these verses that God knows that worshipers take after the God or gods they worship. He therefore ordained that His worshipers should be conformed to the image of His Son, so that they may worship Him in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:24). The essence of Christian fellowship therefore is to be transformed to the image of the Almighty God through Jesus Christ His Son, who is set before humanity as the model of the redeemed life. Understanding the nature of God and obeying His commandments are keys to living this transformed life. As we behold the glory of God in the place of worship and personal fellowship, we are transformed to the likeness of Jesus Christ in faith, obedience and total submission to God’s will. To be Christ-like is not a mere human effort to imitate Jesus; rather, it is the work of the Holy Spirit in a believer submitted to His Lordship, making him or her more like Jesus in faith, sanctification, holiness, evangelism and the work of ministry.

PRAYER POINT:

Holy Spirit divine, I yield to your work of transformation in my life, help me to confirm completely to the image of Jesus Christ in character and glory in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 3-4

Isaiah 36:4-20

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 9TH FEBRUARY, 2019?
TOPIC: STOP THE WEEPING! YOUR “MATTHIAS” IS COMING!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 28:5-20?

Vs. 16 of today`s scripture says: “Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.” The Holy Ghost wants you to note the word: ELEVEN! Note that it was TWELVE that He called but only ELEVEN lasted to the end till Judas, the missing one was replaced! The LORD is speaking to a user of today`s devotional: Some people may leave you from time to time to time! Some will BETRAY you like Judas and leave you! Some you have helped in the past may turn against you, but never forget that the LORD still appeared to the ELEVEN even without JUDAS!

Wow! One or two people that leave your life or ministry cannot stop God`s agenda for you! In fact, a million men or demons cannot stop the LORD`s move in your life and ministry! Now catch this: in Acts 1:25-26, JUDAS was numbered with the eleven apostles! Oh, glory to God! Oh! Thank you Lord Jesus! NOBODY is INDISPENSABLE to you concerning your life and ministry! NOBODY and NO BETRAYAL can stop God! NOBODY who left you can stop you! Stop looking at their departure! It is “MINUS THEM PLUS PROGRESS!” Start seeing a better tomorrow without him or her because MANY MORE ARE COMING! NOBODY IS YOUR GOD! Cut off that emotional attachment to him/her! Let them go because many more are still coming! Stop crying! Stop feeling you are a loser because you lost them! NO! NO! NO! Those that left you are the losers because they were not counted qualified to be a part of your tomorrow!

Wow! I have just been told that God will replace everyone who betrayed you and left! Yes! I heard it loud just now at 4.22am as I write! Ah! Pray seriously now: (1). Lord, REPLACE every JUDAS that has ever left my life and ministry! (2): Lord, send me my Matthias! Send a HELPER that will be more than those who have ever left me! (3): Lord God, heal me emotionally concerning anybody whose departure is hurting me! (4) Holy Ghost, shake away the WRONG PEOPLE from my life, family and ministry in this year 2019! Thank you Jesus! I shall not weep! I shall not mourn! I shall not end up in shame or die! I refuse to dwell in the past! I dwell on my tomorrow and I release FORGIVENESS to them because like Judas, they will meet their waterloo! Thank you Lord for sending that REPLACEMENT for every Judas! Thank you Lord for sending that REPLACEMENT for every Judas! Thank you Lord for sending MATTHIAS to replace that man/woman! Amen and amen!

Today is the Asaba Special Anointing Service 7.30am. Theme: “Satanic Saloons: Catch fire!” Those who planned to SHAVE YOUR HAIR (your GLORY) THIS YEAR WILL RUN MAD! Venue is the CENOTAPH. I Shall Lay Hands on all Present! Bring your 2019 prayer points! Call 08034907299, 08034229435 or 08033461818 for details.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher Ground?
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. I choose to be a SOLUTION CENTRE this year! I shall not be an agent of TROUBLE for others! I shall focus on SOLUTIONS to PROBLEMS wherever I go today! So help me God in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: NUMBERS 15 – 17?

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_✍

Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less?
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Chorus
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Supports me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul give way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

Saturday, 9th February 2019

TOPIC:- OTHER KEYS TO MAINTAINING DIVINE HEALTH

SCRIPTURE : Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Proverbs 18:21

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What you fear is attracted to you unless you resist it.
There is no problem that exists without a solution as long as God is involved; there is no impossibility with God (Luke 1:37). Also, there is no incurable sickness or diseases before God. Men may tag a particular sickness ‘incurable’, but with God, all sicknesses are curable (Luke 1:37, Matthew 4:24). That is why we have been looking at God’s provisions for Divine Health.

Today, I would like to give you three more keys to living in Divine health:

1. The right confession
Words can kill and words can also heal. Death and life are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs18:21, Proverbs 12:18). So, the right confession is a key to living healthy. Even if you are facing challenges, maintain the right confession.
2. Serve God faithfully
When you serve God, He takes sicknesses from you (Exodus 23:25-26). To serve God is to be serviced by God (John 15:1-2).
3. Avoid fears and negative suggestions
You attract the negative things you fear (Job 3:25); as a man thinks in his heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7).

Some time ago, I met a young girl whose mother died of cancer; her sister also died of cancer, and then she also got afflicted with cancer. Then the Holy Ghost showed me that the spirit of fear was one of the forces at work in her life. What you fear is attracted to you unless you resist it.
Beloved, fight your fears with God’s Word; do not allow just anyone tell you any bad dream they claim to have had about you.
Remember this: What you fear is attracted to you unless you resist it.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to maintain the right confession.
2. Serve God faithfully and resist all fears and evil suggestions.
PRAYER : O Lord, I receive Your Help to maintain the right confession always even in the midst of challenges. Give me the grace to serve You faithfully and resist all fears and negative suggestions, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ACTIVATING THE FORCE OF DIVINE HEALTH.
DAILY READING: Exodus 29:1 to 30:10, Matthew 26:14 to 46, Psalm 31:19 to 24, Proverbs 8:14 to 26.
AMAZING FACT: Your brain uses up about 20% of all your body's oxygen and calories.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 09/02/1895 - William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
QUOTE: Your confession determines your destination. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
DO NOT FORGET TO ATTEND: The Destiny Recovery Sunday service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your loved ones.
Good morning please. Have a very highly favoured and blessed Saturday.
CAC LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, February 9, 2019

TOPIC: NO RISK, NO GAIN

Read: Ecclesiastes 11:3-6
MEMORISE: He that observe the wind shall not sow; and he that regards the clouds shall not reap (Ecclesiastes 11:4).

EXPOSITION

It is Mark Zuckerberg, the inventor of Facebook, now the world young millionaire who says, “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks”. To take a new step is what people fear the most in life, because of the fear of failure. Risk implies the chance that things might not work out the way we expect. The unknown is scary. We think to ourselves “What if the worst happens to me?” 

This kind of thinking is easy, but it gives too much weight to the probability of something very bad happening to us. Little wonder, Helen Killer says, “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing”.
In our memory scripture for this study, the writer criticizes those who are overly cautious, using analogy of farmer with the weather condition. He remarks that the farmer who waits for the most opportune moment to plant, when there is no wind to blow away the seed, and to reap, when there is no rain to ruin a ripe harvest, will never happen. The work you do today might be ruined and you might have to do it over again tomorrow. In other way round, today’s work might succeed as well as tomorrow’s and if so, you will be able to reap the rewards for both (see Ecclesiastes 11:6).

By courageously taking risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be time when you fail, and both are equally important. If you win when you take risks, you will be wise. Everything you decide to do have a margin of risk. The reason is that no outcome is ever 100 percent certain and, therefore, any attempt at anything has a chance of implicit success or failure. We risk everything, everyday of our lives without knowing it. What they call risk in the secular world is what we call faith in the spiritual realm. True faith is risky in nature. The truth that cannot be denied is that you can’t get where in life without taking risks. Don’t play it safe; take risks.

PRAYER POINTS
1. I release myself from the bondage of fear that debars my progress, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, add more to my faith to take necessary steps that will add more value to my life and ministry.
3. Lord, we ask for the spirit of courage for all our spiritual leaders to lay good examples for their followers, in Jesus’ name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 33:23 – 35:28; Matthew 24:46 – 25:16
Do have a glorious day ahead. God bless you.
Accept Jesus today as your Lord and Savior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM